College Girl Enslaved Pt. 03

Story Info
Ashley and her roomate are tortured together.
1.9k words
4.21
21.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had spent all night in a frustrated state. She couldn't help but gyrate her hips on the dildo and vibrator while watching BDSM porn. She kept thinking to herself that this man is sick. However, she started to realize she's beginning to enjoy this torment. It is her main kink to be tied up and edged, but to be held captive was something she didn't realize was turning her on. How could she be enjoying this? Her body and mind are betraying her.

Suddenly, the TV turned off as well as the fucking machine. Ashley waited in anticipation while humping the air as the dildo and vibrator retreated. She was wondering how long she had actually been in here. Her dripping pussy caused the room to have an aroma that she didn't notice until the machine stopped. Then, the door opened.

"Well, well, well, my dear! Did we have a nice time in here? Oh! I forgot, it's been 24 whole hours, again. And that machine and porn did a great job! Just look, you can't stop humping the air."

Her heart sank to her stomach. 24 HOURS? She has been kept in this frustrated state for who knows how long that she doesn't even remember yesterday's events. How long until she got some relief?

"Okay, baby girl. First of all, we need to get you to our workout area. There, we'll put you through a routine of exercises to keep this sexy, feminine body of yours. But first, I'm going to give you this antidote. No, you still won't cum, but we need to keep your body as natually aroused as possible. We will untie you from this, we will put on a dildo chastity belt, cuff your hands behind you, and lead you to the gym."

They worked quickly to get her standing up and moved to the gym. She was afraid of more punishments, she just submitted. When they slid on that dildo and chastity belt, Ashley had never been so wet before.

As they passed each hallway, Ashley could still hear the moaning of all the kidnapped college girls in a similar state as her. She doesn't know if they have been here longer or just recently abducted. If only she could have escaped, she could have freed them and rescued any girl they already sold. Yet, somehow, their helplessness also turned her on.

They arrived at the gym. He told her "you will follow the gym routine you had at the college we took you from." He knew her routine. For an hour each day for 5 days a week, she'd be doing squats, chest exercises, cardio, and just minimal strength. This was hard to do as the dildo kept making her pussy juice drip down her theighs.

After an hour, they led her to the showers. Here, she had her hands cuffed abover her head, chastity removed, as well as her gag. They finally cuffed her legs apart, standing spread. She was gyrating her hips as she was missing the dildo already. They gave her a nice shower and took more time to tease her pussy with brushes to keep it fresh. This drove her crazy, but she loved the masculine hands running all over her body. She began to beg. "Please just fuck me! Please! Let me cum! I can't take it anymore! PLEASE!!!! LET ME CUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!" She was crying hysterically knowing that cumming isn't going to happen for her.

After her shower, they fed her some breakfast while she was still chained in the shower. Finally, she was led to a new dungeon. She doesn't recognize it. There was a bed, a cage, a chair, and a bunch of sex toys. She wondered why she was here.

"So, my dear, do you remember what you did yesterday?" She remembered her escape attempt and how she failed miserably. "Not only did you try to escape, but you also kicked my assistants in the balls. Lucky for you, they recovered. Well, you're going to be spending some time with those men and I get to watch from the comfort of my office. And they won't go easy on you."

"Yeah, like you've been going easy on me." She showed some sass back at him.

"True, but this will be very different." After he said that, her roomate was brought into the dungeon. Bound the exact same way as her: chastity belt, hands cuffed behind her back, and struggling. "See, you and your roomate are going to be tortured together and you're going to watch each other get tortured. While one is tortured, the other is chained in the cage with a feather tickling her denied pussy while you watch."

They both looked at each other and tried to speak before a dildo gag was shoved into their mouths. Ashley was placed in the cage first. They removed her chastity belt, cuffed her spreadeagle standing up, and the feather danced away on her pussy as she humped like crazy.

Ashley watched as her roomate was stripped of her chastity belt. A leather belt was strapped around her waist, she was layed on her stomach with a metal bar above her. They pulled her arms over the bar behind her back and they padlocked her cuffs to the sides of the leather belt. They put another metal bar to keep her legs spread as far a part as possible. She was a cheerleader, so this was easy. Her legs were strapped to the bar as if she was in the splits. Her roomate struggled and was even able to hump her hips. Much like Ashley, she too has been denied orgasm since her capture. Ashley could see her roomate's pussy juice drip in a long strand. She needed stimulation, BAD!

The men then took turns licking her pussy so expertly. Her clit was the special focus. Their fingers also penetrated her pussy as this was the first stimulation she felt in a while. "You like this, slut?" One of the men said. "You and your friend here have been here for over 2 weeks and you haven't cum since! You were without any stimulation this morning to prepare you for this. Now you can't stop humping!"

Did Ashley hear correctly? 2 weeks? What's worse was the torment they were playing on her friend was arousing her, but she tried to hide it. It didn't help the feather was keeping her minimally stimulated while she watches her friend get tortured.

Then, the men brought out a vibrator and brought her to edge after torturous edge. One man vibed her while the other was fucking her mouth. Their dildo gags had a hole in the front so that it kept their slutty mouths ready for oral services. Ashley's roomate screamed for an orgasm. She needed it! But then one of the men came in her mouth. Ashley wonders if she felt his semen explode in her mouth. Now, the men switched places and the same thing happened. But the men weren't done, they then double teamed her. One was fucking her pussy while the other was fucking her mouth. Both took great care not to cum in her pussy. They switched places again. She couldn't take it, she needed to cum, but they kept her in strict edging and denial.

Once the men were finished after 2 hours of edging her brains out, they moved her to the chair. This chair was evil. She knew she didn't want to be put in that chair, but the men were much stronger than her. They forced her arms behind the back rest and shackled them there. Then her legs were shackled wide apart on the chair as well her knees and theighs. Next was some shackles for her torso and it kept her still. Finally, a shackle for her neck to hold her head in place. Her pretty blonde hair and her tearing blue eyes were showing she was scared. But why is the chair so evil?

Next, she saw something that looked like a bra that was fastened to her in the chair. And then a something that looked like a chastity belt with a dildo for her pussy was fastened. Soon, the bra was vibrating her nipples and the dildo in her pussy vibrated and also vibrated her clit. She was getting so close, she might actually cum! It was building and building. She humped as hard as the restraints would allow. She saw the men stroking their cocks in front of her. Oh God she was close, surely this was it! She was finally going to cum...

She screamed in frustration at the vibrators turned down to a pulsation. The machine waited until she calmed down and then it started again. This time, she was very close much more quickly. She humped like crazy as the vibrators picked up speed. They dropped to a low pulsation again. Ashley could only watch in horror and jealousy as the feather teased her pussy and wished she had more.

The men stroked their cocks while fondeling her roomate as she cried in sexual frustration. The men then ejaculated all over her sexy body after 2 hours on the chair. "You really make us drain our balls well," they said to her.

After 4 hours of constant torment, the men left for a few hours to leave them moaning and humping in frustration. Ashley was perhaps the most frustrated. Watching her roomate get tortured has gotten the feather soaked and she's almost lost the feather's sensation. She was also mad how horny this made her. She waited there in her cage all chained up, her feet killing her, vowing she will find a way to escape and rescue all the college girls trapped in here.

After a few hours, the men came back. They made the switch. Now it was her roomate's turn to watch Ashley be tortured. They also replaced the feather. Ashley was then tied in the same manner as her roomate and her roomate like Ashley. Except, Ashley's was far, far worse.

Because of her assault and escape attempt, they kept a vibrator on her constantly and she was subjected to 4 hours of torture. They fucked her pussy and mouth. She felt their semen explode clear to the back of her throat. She hated that they could cum in her mouth while she's edged. Her pussy was already dripping so much the men felt her pussy clench on their cocks and fingers.

4 hours later, she was moved to the chair. And, as with the bed, this was worse than her roomate's. This time, the vibrators didn't stop. "You're going to cum sweetheart, but it won't be what you expect." Ashley felt a shock on her clit and nipples. It was painful. It wasn't pleasurable at all. In fact, it just made her even hornier. There was no release, just more frustration. "This is what we call a ruined orgasm, baby girl. There's no relief, you'll just feel more edging." This continued for 4 more hours as they ejaculated all over her body. Her roomate stood there in horror as she humped the feather. Eventually, both had passed out from constant teasing.

Ashley woke up chained in her special cell with the dildo chastity belt back on her, hands shackled behind her, and ankles shackled. She was involuntarily humping now. Those ruined orgasms just made her hornier. Then her door opens.

"Well, my dear, let's hope that torture was enough to teach you a lesson about escaping and assaulting my men. Look at the monitor. You see that, your little friend is on the auction block this evening. She'll be there all day being edged out of her mind until bidding closes. Enjoy it, this is the last time you'll see her before she's sold."