College Girlfriend Claimed by Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got behind him, his feet just barely off the bed, grabbed his elastic waistband, and gently pulled them down. He wasn't wearing underwear. Even with gentle tugging, they wouldn't come down. His rigid cock was caught up behind the elastic. I reached under him and for the first time felt his stomach. I was expecting old man flab, but he was tight and warm. He had a little bit of a belly but there was no softness.

"Is this ok?" I asked as my hands were about to go below his elastic.

Richard laughed. "With what I'm about to do to your girlfriend, I'd say 'yeah, that's ok.'". My forehead literally started to sweat a little bit as my hands reached his cock at the same time. Fuck me he was hard, and he ws huge. My left hand traveled gently up his shaft and reached his bulbous head, slick with his dripping pre-cum. I flipped the elastic over, freeing his cock, and taking us another step toward the inevitable.

Freed from constriction, his pants slid down easily to his knees. He lifted one knee up then the other, as I slid his shorts off completely. He was now naked and still up on his knees. I was standing between his legs, his ass inches from my own cock, but there was zero question who was in control of the situation.

"You should go ahead and get naked too, Michael," Richard said. "We don't want you blowing your load rubbing it in your shorts!"

Sherri meanwhile had gotten Alyx the rest of the way out of her shirt. Richard transferred all of his weight to his left elbow so he could gently caress Alyx's breasts. Sherri then rubbed Alyx's head with a damp cloth to cool her down while Alyx's panting slowed.

I unbuckled my belt and my cargo shorts thumped to the floor. I then took off my shirt and bent over to take off my socks. I noticed first his ass was mostly hairless, and it was clear his balls were shaved. I couldn't really see his cock from this angle because of his balls, so I stood up and waited for my next command. My own cock was ... well, ok. I had a slightly above average length but no girth to speak of, especially compared to his monster.

Sherri was now sitting on the bed rubbing her fingers through Alyx's hair. Alyx had a hand on Sherry's forearm, gently rubbing back and forth while her other hand moved to Richard's shoulder, in post orgasmaic bliss.

I wondered for a moment if this was done. Everyone looked so happy and content. As I thought this though, I noticed Alyx was gently, rhythmically bucking her hips, pressing her damp mons against Richard's chest.

Richard laughed and pitched himself forward. I kind of expected him to lay on top of her, but he tilted to the side and was laying beside her. His cock, now fully exposed to view was ... breath-taking. Even having gone back to semi-flaccid, it was thick, long, and veiny, with an amazing uncut thick head, glistening with precum.

Alyx turned to face him, rubbing her legs against him, grinding her pelvis into his hip, snuggling into his arm under her neck. She peeked down at his cock and smiled. "You are gonna fuck me tonight?"

I wasn't asked my opinion, but as Sherri said, I didn't need to be. Alyx was her own person and could make her decisions. And also, something had been set in motion tonight deep within me, because I also wanted to see it, to encourage it to happen, but my encouragement was clearly not needed.

I suddenly felt frustrated, standing there naked at the end of the bed watching the three of them; Alyx entwined with Richard while Sherri rubbed Alyx's back, her hand occasionally dipping further town to her ass then leisurely back up again, sometimes with the pads of her fingers, sometimes with her nails.

"Oh yes," Richard warmly laughed. "Very much so. Michael, get me hard with your mouth so I can help take your girlfriend out of the misery she's so clearly in." He spread his legs a little while Alyx scooted over to make room.

I didn't even hesitate crawling onto the bed, it felt like being allowed into the cool treehouse. I had sucked cock before but it had been awhile, and never a cock like this. Up close I could see stubble on his heavy ballsack and smell his musk, a mixture of his clean skin, new sweat, and the delicious pungency of semen from his precum.

I took his partially soft cock in my hand and brought it to my face. I slowly rubbed the walnut-sized head back and forth across my lips and looked up at him for direction and ... praise. 'Oh, that's a very good start, boy." His cock got warmer against the palm of my hand and pressed more firmly against my still closed lips as he got more hard..

Was I really going to get this man's cock hard so he could fuck my girlfriend? The same girlfriend who had been had already been cheating behind my back for weeks? These were the words in my head as his precum started flowing again, coating my lips with his essence, his smell. My mouth opened and I lowered my head gently, sealing his cockhead with my lips and slowly working my warm, wet mouth down to his shaft.

It took opening my jaw wide to accommodate him and in very short order his cock was pressing against my tonsils. While not with a cock of this power and size, this wasn't my first rodeo so I relaxed my throat and sat up a bit so his cock had a better angle to push further down.

"I told you he was a good cock-sucker," Alyx said, proudly.This were the first words she spoke to me since before I saw her on his lap.

"Oh, yaaaa, that's very nice, boy." Fuck, it was the second time he called me 'boy.' I involuntarily ground my own cock into the bed but immediately stopped, on the cusp of exploding. He put a hand on the back of my head, transmitting the slow unrelenting pace I should service him with. My eyes started to water as I would go from a moment of being able to take a breath to his cock buried deep into me, my throat muscles constricting to fight back gagging, giving him all the more pleasure.His hand of my head was intimate and sexy. I very much understood how Alyx and I guess... I had fallen under his spell.

"Go ahead and keep rubbing yourself against the bed, that's a great place for you to cum," he directed me. I immediately matched my hip movement to his tempo, my head slowly bobbing up and down, tears were running down my cheeks, and they were not totally from his massive cock flexing and twitching against my tonsils. My cock ground against the soft dry blanket.

It took no time before my stomach clenched and my entire groin started spasming. I suddenly found a new depth for his cock and sunk in more deeply, now completely unable to breath as a flood of pure white-hot pleasure exploded out of me. Richard wrapped his legs around my back (much more forcefully than Alyx was doing earlier), and locked my head with his cock three quarters inside me. I was already short of breath so it didn't take long for my head to start swimming. My saliva coated his shaft and my hand gripped his base and I felt his cock pulse, once. Was he going to cum down my throat? Was I getting his cum tonight?

No. This wasn't his first rodeo either, and he very much knew how to edge himself with a fuck-boy's mouth.

As my vision got blurry, he released my head and I came up gasping for air; spit and precum glazing my face, chin, neck, and down my chest. When I came back to my senses, I was laying between his legs gasping, my head on his thigh, nose against his warm ballsack. He was rubbing my head. "Sit up when you're ready," he quietly commanded.

I took three breaths, propped myself up on my elbows, then sat back on my haunches, dizzy but stable. He also sat up. 'You left a mess on my sheets!" he said, putting two finders in the quite large puddle of cum on the blanket then rubbed them against my lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, gently licking my own cum off his fingers. He slowly pushed his fingers back into my throat until I gagged again, then removed them just as slowly.

I still had my eyes closed so I don't know if she took initiative or he silently commanded her, but I felt Alyx stir and then she was kissing me. Of course we had made out hundreds of times but not with this kind of passion or heat. Being watched by Richard and Sherri ironically made this feel more intimate. Her teeth bruised my bottom lip, but I didn't care. I started to wrap my arms around her, but Richard put his hand on my arm, "No, not tonight,' he said. Katie happily sat back on her haunches.

He took Sherri's damp washcloth and wiped away my cum from her face. Her eyes were huge as she pivoted to him and he gently, lovingly kissed her on her lips. She opened her mouth to accept a more carnal embrace but he moved to lightly kissing her cheek, then neck. His hand caressed the underside of her small breast and her back straightened, mouth still open, but eyes closed and gently sighing as he moved to kissing her shoulder, her collarbone. His hand, still cusping her breast, his thumb slowly playing back and forth across her nipple.

Alyx's breathing became shallow as Richard kissed back up to her neck and started slowly sucking. One arm was behind her, propping herself up. Her other hand was lifting and lightly squeezing his balls. I could now hear the sound of him sucking as she bared his neck to him, offering him anything of hers to be taken and used.

His hand trailed down her stomach, almost tickling with light brushes of his finger tips. She now had a firm grasp of his cock, but her hand was too small to close fully around it, his precum making her fingers sticky. I was watching her face when he made the lightest contact with her clit, she twitched and breathed out a quick "yes." She had spread her legs with abandon and his middle finger had just barely penetrated her labia, slowly pressing up inside her just a fraction of an inch, making little circular motions.

Every circular transit, Alyx breathed out a "hua," as if she was in deep agreement (she was). Richard would slow down a bit, then speed up and apply more pressure to the top of her vestibule. When her breathing started to become ragged, he'd slow down. Alyx's fist was now slowly pumping Richard's engorged cock, almost purple with hardness. She was now on a razor's edge of pleasure and pain as he bared his teeth and bit her neck, still sucking and occasionally pulling back a bit for better purchase.

His single middle finger moved from circles to a zig-zag motion. She arched her back and he delved deeper until his finger was fully engulfed, hooking up into where I knew her g-spot was while he transitioned to just licking her neck. I could already see the angry welts where bruises would soon come up on her neck. The orgasm that took her was a slow one. This time with a much deeper register, she uttered "fuuuuck" as she ground herself against his knuckles, milking his cock with a tightness that looked borderline painful, itself. The shuddering was deep and profound and obviously traveled up and down her entire body several times, before coming to a stop.

Richard placed the tip of the finger that had just been in her to her lips, and she started sucking the offering with relish.

"Ok, Alyx. I think you're ready," Richard said as he scooted her over so he could lay down in the center of the bed. I heard a soft "click, click" and turned my head to see Sherri was now standing next to the bed with a small camera, capturing the occasion.

Alyx and I were both sitting next to each other, naked and panting, fully at Richard's command. The "hicky" up and down Alyx's neck was already darkening from vivid red to darker wine colors. I was expecting him to ignore me at this point, but was surprised when he said "Michael."

I gave him my full attention. Even though he was prone on his back, he commanded the room. He was grasping his cock like a joystick, his thumb moving back and forth across his glands the same way he treated Alyx's nipple, earlier.

"You know how this night ends, don't you?" he asked me. I barely shook my head back and forth. I had a pretty good idea but I wanted to hear the words. "I'm going to fuck her, and when she is shuddering with a mind-blowing orgasm, I'm going to cum very very deeply in her pussy, making part of her mine, forever. This is her choice she's made to me. She can of course revoke that decision at any time. But you can't." I looked at Alyx and she looked back at me and smiled in agreement while she slowly rolled his balls gently in her hand.

My cock was already completely hard again.

"I asked her if she wanted you to go or stay. She said she wanted you here, to watch, that it would be best for you to see it when it happens, to know. She's a very smart woman. So now this is the choice *you* get to make. You can step out that door and do whatever you want. Leave, listen, it doesn't matter. Or you can stay. You'll have one more task for me if you do, then you'll sit on the foot of the bed and watch. You won't touch yourself or interrupt Is that what you want to do?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Say it."

"... Yes. Yes, that's what I want... Sir."

Richard smiled at that. "That's what I was hoping you'd say. And don't worry, you'll get your turn to make a decision about being claimed by my cock on another night." Richard touched Alyx's hip and nodded to her, she tucked herself between his legs.

"Start with licking my balls, Alyx. Michael is a very good cock sucker, but he missed that detail."

I admit I thought I was better at sucking cock than Alyx, but she certainly had enthusiasm and drive. She lavished his balls with her tongue and traveled up and down his shaft before engulfing his huge cockhead in her mouth. She couldn't go down very far at all but she massaged his balls with both of her greedy hands, as if trying to kneed the cum out of him.

There was another man's cock in her. Sure, his cock had been in my mouth too, but this wasn't where Richard was going to stop, like he did with me.

Her ass was just inches from my hands. I knew how she loved to be penetrated by fingers, and also knew how absolutely wet and hungry she was, but it wasn't my place. At least it wasn't, tonight. I wasn't sure if it would be, ever again.

(click, click, click of the camera)

Richard gently grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her off his now glistening cock and motioned for her to sit on him. As she straddled him, Alyx tried to rub her slick labia against his shaft but he stopped her.

"That's MIchael's job," Richard chided, "to cross us over that line."

Alyx rubbed her cunt up and down on Richad's stomach. "Fuck yes, make him to it. He is a cuckold just as much as you you said he was." Her hands were on his chest.

Richard laughed, "I can't make Michael do anything he doesn't want to do, Alyx. But he's going to do it because he very much wants to, it's how he's built." His cock, hard and ready, was flopped against Alyx's back-side, and with minute thrusts, his cockhead was just barely pushing up and down against her flesh.

"Ok Michael," Richard turned his attention to me. "Sherri is going to give you my lube, and you're going to get me ready. Alyx is very wet but it's still a lot to handle, until she's been properly broken in. Alyx is then going to lift herself up and you'll hold my cock in place. She'll lower herself onto me and once I'm inside her, you're going to go back to watching. But you can stay on the bed this time, ok?"

'Yeah. Yeah, that's great," I said, taking the tube of KY Jelly from Sherri.

This was it. I was about to have my final part to play in Richard fully claiming Alyx. I squirted a solid amount of thick lube into my hand and slowly jacked Richard off. The clear precum oozing out of his cockhead disappeared into the now slick pole. I went upwards, pressed his glands into the palm of my hand, then slowly went back down again.

After three or four passes, he cock rock hard and veiny, he said, "Well done, Michael. Alyx, rise up and back a little bit."

She positioned herself over his cock while I held it in place. I was hoping to slowly rub his cock head against her labia but she was done with waiting and immediately impaled herself. His head burying itself into her, bulging her labia attempting to accept his raw girth, but then stopped.

Once his cockhead passed into her, she had to stop, moaning. For the first time there was a touch of concern in her voice. She really wanted to plunge herself down but he was just too large, even slicked with lube and our combined juices.

"Take your time, Alyx.There's no rush, just take your time and enjoy it," RIchard said. "Michael, thank you," he said, dismissing me.

I removed my hand from his cock and sat cross-legged on the bed, my own erection pointing straight up.

(click, click, click)

Alyx changed strategies and started slowly moving herself up and down by just the most minute movements. From my angle, I could clearly see Richard's urethra bulging with pleasure.

Alex moaned again as Richard encouraged her, "You're doing very good, Alyx. Really take your time, I'm not going anywhere and you're giving us all a great show." Richard flattened his hand against her mons and slowly rubbed his thumb back and forth over her enlarged clit. Alyx held herself steady by her hands on Richaed's flanks and stared into his eyes.

I watched as Richard's cock slowly disappeared inside Alyx. There was no protection. Alyx was on the pill, but this naked fucking was a level of intimacy, of closeness I'd never seen her share with anyone but me. I had no idea how much they discussed raw sex.

Now understanding he was going to flood her with his cum was nearly enough to cause my own cock to explode again.

"I don't... I don't think I can go any further," she whispered, having taken a little over half of Richard's cock.

"Oh, I have faith in you. Breath. Relax your shoulders, unclench your jaw, that's it. Loosen your body and open yourself up." From my angle I could see the side of her face. She flushed and something in her expression changed as Richard sped up thumbing her clit. She sank down a little further. "That's, it. That's right ... Yes," Richard went on. "You are so close to accepting all of me inside you. this is how you become mine, this is how I'll cum deeply in you."

Her body spasmed and twitched as her ass settled on Richard's lap, the massive cock buried all the way inside her. My girlfriend was fully impaled on my boss' cock. Alex let out a surprise soft "Oh!" as if she discovered a new beautiful gift and suddenly rivulets of fluid cascaded down Richar'd cock and was dripping off his balls. She had squired, gushed, really. She had never done that before.

There was a complete stillness as they drank in what just happened, obtaining a union of flesh and essence that saturated the room.

"A part of you," Richard said, "is now mine, Alyx. No matter where you go, how far you travel, whoever else you choose to share yourself with, this moment is mine, just as part of you is."

Alyx shuddered, cumming again at his words. "Always and forever," Alyx said, and very slowly raised herself up, until his glands were just visible to me before sinking herself back down again. Her hands moved to the fur of his chest and his hand that was caressing her cheek and neck went to her other hip. As she lowered herself again, he thrust up into her. "Ohhhhhh," she sighed. "Fuck yes, Richard...." She moved upwards again, this time a bit faster. "I want to feel you ...ahh... I want to please you so much... anything you want..."

"Oh Alyx, you are pleasing me so very... very much," he said, meeting her downward motion by jutting up his hips. Alyx was slowly getting more adjusted to Richard's girth - when she bottomed out now she would rock herself back and forth before raising herself up again. Her hands fell limp to her side as just used her thigh muscles; raising and lowering herself, gripping his cock with her cunt, his hands on her thighs.