College Girlfriend Claimed by Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed started squeaking as Alyx landed with more and more force.

(click, click, click the camera started up again)

"I'm getting close, love," Richard said. The second time he called her that. Her, Love. Me, Boy. His cock was bulging each time she worked her way down him. I was motionless absorbing their binding to each other.

"Michael, I ... have one more ... job for you" Richard's voice and breath were becoming more ragged. Alyx's head fell backward, her eyes now closed, possessed in a cloud of bliss, feeling Richard's cock becoming even more slick, feeling each vein as he approached his own release.

"Carefully cusp my balls ... in your hand and gently squeeze. You ... are going to feel me cum..." Alyx was now going between mewing and little "Oh!" sounds, speeding up her pace.

With my hand touching his balls from below, I could first feel the heat radiating off the both of them. I gently cusped his balls and they were soaked. They bounced with each of her thrusts so I protected them in my hand while she pounded herself on his shaft.

"Ooooooooooooh," he sounded, his voice dropping in pitch as he became more and more loud. 'Alyx, yes, Alyx..." Alyx was now bouncing up and down rapidly.

Oh fuck, his balls contracted powerfully in my hand as his moan turned into a full throated yell, shaking the room. They contracted again. Alyx's own verbalization was an octave higher as she scratched her nails down his chest before switching to rapidly saying "yes, yes, yes, yes!" His balls contracted again. And again. And again. He hands were on her hips, grinding her down while filling her up. Alyx gushed again, soaking Richard, my hand, and the bed. I could now smell ocean water, the deep sea as her cunt, full will his cum.

Alyx was racked with one more overwhelming orgasm fueled by his slickness and knowledge of what he implanted in her, then she crumpled forward, completely spent. His softening cock still so large, so long, stayed planted inside her. Richard wrapped his arms around her back, pressing her breasts into him, her head burrowed into his wide chest. She put her arms around his neck and started shaking. It took me a moment to realize she was crying. Richard cradled her head and whispered something I couldn't hear, occasionally rocking his hips, pushing his cock back and forth in her.

I heard Sherri let out a polite cough. I looked over at her and she motioned me out of the room.

I gently let his balls go, got off the bed, and was ushered out, Sherri behind me. I was still very naked and very very hard, Richard's cum on my hand. Richard's cock was hardening. As Sherri closed the door I could make out Alyx starting to rock her hips in synchronization with him.

"Come to the living room, Michael, I'll get you some water." I shuffled into the living room, dark with the lights off, and sat naked on their couch, my cock pointing straight up, and leaned into the cushions. My mind was roiling. Finding out about the cheating, then watching her excitedly take him. But knowing they were now alone, soaking in each other's juices slowly working up to another orgasm, him inside her completely while they were alone.

This was Alyx's choice. The love making they were doing now was more quiet, but because of that, so much more intense. Maybe more than anything I experienced tonight knowing they were continuing just by themselves was the most erotic and maddening

My eyes were closed when Sherri came back into the room, my head still full of TV static and buzzing, but they flew open feeling her hands on my knees. She was kneeling between my legs. The water ignored on the side table. Her eyes were blazing with her own passion. Seeing her man so engulfed in the claiming of another woman had obviously stirred her own deep passion.

In a swift move she took my cock into her mouth and with no effort, fully engulfed me, bringing out of me an involuntary yelp. Her hands move to my hips as she started bobbing her head up and down. She scraped my shaft and glands with her teeth purposefully, the pain keeping me from immediately erupting. But not for too long. Her mouth was perfectly wet and warm, sucking and deep-throating at the same time. I was exposed and vulnerable and completely in the hands of someone so much more talented than me.

I started bucking as I felt the first contractions of my own orgasm. I heard a strange sound, a low keening before realizing it was coming from me. Time seemed to stop as I erupted in almost gut wrenching contractions (five, the same number of Ricahrd). My orgasm was so intense and such a release that I actually cramped some inner, deep muscle tissue.

Emotionally and physically spent, I sprawled out on the couch. "Oh my god, Sherri," I said. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about me," she said. "Richard and I will settle up later, you're off the hook.Tonight" She smiled at me. And patted my thigh. "Goodness you came a lot, even after cumming all over my bed! You're both gonna be dehydrated. Drink some water and have as much of the joint as you want." She stood up and went back into the kitchen. I hadn't even noticed the joint next to the water.

I sat there in the dark quiet room. Sherri was finishing up cleaning the kitchen. One of their cats nuzzled against my naked leg then wondered off. This was the first moment of quiet reflection since I came back from the restroom. My mind just floated while my cock softened.

Cuckold. "He is a cuckold just as much as you you said he was," Alyx has said. I had heard that word as a joke, an insult. A witless man who couldn't or wouldn't stop another man from taking his girl. The definition shifted a bit as it settled in my brain. There was no doubt though that it resonated. At least it did tonight.

I guess a half an hour had gone by before Alyx came out. I had actually drifted off to sleep, I think, it was hard to tell. She handed me my clothes, smiling and a little dazed. Her eyes were red. She was fully dressed. The hickey on her neck had deepend into dark reds and blues, she was heavily marked and wouldn't be able to cover it up.

"Michael, that was ... fucking amazing. How do you feel?" she asked.

I tiredly smiled back at her. "I don't know, things feel like they've changed, and there's no going back. But ... that might be ok? Are we ok?" I started putting my clothes back on, not looking at her, concerned what I'd see in her face.

"You're right, there is no going back for me, but it could be wonderful for the both of us. I'm Richard's now but if you want... we both can be. I'd like that very much, so you and I could stay together. Richard told me he'd really like that, too."

"I need to think about it," I said. "It's a lot." I'd think about it, constantly, I knew but my decision was already made, and we all knew it.

Alyx happily smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Of course, take all the time you need," she said.

"It's late and I've got to get some sleep!" Richard said, walking into the room. He had his shorts on, but nothing else. His cock and balls swinging against the fabric, Sherri coming up from behind him.

We all walked to the front door together. Sherri hugged Alyx then me. Richard hugged me and deeply kissed Alyx, which she happily returned.

"Alyx, I'll let you know when I'll see you again, and I know you won't forget your promise," Richard said. I had no idea (again) what he was talking about.

'Oh, I won't, and have me over again as soon as you want," Alyx replied. "Thank you both so much," she continued, giving them both another quick hug. "I'm very excited and happy to see what happens next!"

"Michael, I'll see you at work, tomorrow!" Richard said to me. "And we'll figure out a good time too, ford you", he smiled and hugged me again. His cock seemed to already be stiffening again at the thought. Mine was already painfully pressing against my underwear.

"Goodnight you two!" said Sherri closing front door after we were on the porch.

The night was cool. Alyx and I both walked home silent, lost in our own thoughts.