College Girlfriend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'd be willing to share your wife with other men?"

"Potentially...other men, other women, possibly play with other couples or have a threesome...all of that sounds really hot. But if being married means you're not allowed to do any of that, it feels more like a ball and chain than something I'd want to do. I read in a sociology textbook that the majority of married people will have an affair. I'd rather be in an open and honest relationship. Having a rule that says you have to be monogamous just says you don't trust in the strength of your relationship to handle getting together with other people. I want my wife to be my best friend, and if she really is, then we can do whatever we want and know we'll still want to be with each other. And hey, if we eventually decide we don't want to be together, then why stay together and make ourselves miserable? Sorry, that's a long answer, but the way I feel."

"Wow, you've clearly spent a lot of time thinking about it. And I have to admit that your argument is far more logical than my mom's. If I understand it right, you're suggesting that the kind of guy who expects me to be a virgin on our wedding night probably isn't the kind of guy I'd want to be with and by having that expectation, he's already setting rules down that most people end up breaking."

"Exactly! And if that's what you really want, then fine. But if it isn't, don't structure your life and forever relationship around something that has nothing to do with who you really are. I feel like I've gotten to see who you really are, and I can tell you that your desires and appetites are just as broad and varied as mine."

"I want to have some time to think about all of this. It all makes sense, and it's all very tempting, but it's also a big decision and not one I want to make lightly."

"Of course! Like I've told you, I won't force you to do anything. I respect you and am really growing to care about you. It will always be your choice."

Looking at me with mischievous eyes, Bridget said, "Well, what I want to do right now is watch you play with yourself in front of me. I want to see you make yourself hard. Then I want to lay down on the bed, on my back, with my head over the edge and I want you to feed your hard cock into my mouth and fuck me. I want you to fuck my mouth and push your cock all the way down my throat. I want to feel what it would be like to be a total slut. And while you're doing it, I'll be imagining, and I want you to imagine there's another guy fucking my pussy...thrusting hard into me while you watch. And we'll see how long it takes you to cum and see how wet I get. Maybe we'll see if our bodies agree on who we really are and what we really want."

I doubt I would have really needed to touch my cock at all to get hard, after listening to what she had said. I knew she wanted to watch though. It had become something we both enjoyed, openly masturbating for each other. My cock was already growing as I took hold of it and I was rock hard in seconds. Bridget walked over to the bed and positioned herself as she said, her mouth open, waiting for me to push my cock in.

Based on her lack of a gag reflex, we had tried this a couple of days earlier, but after less than a minute, she had wanted to stop, saying that while it was really hot, it made her feel like a slut, and she didn't like that. Things had changed though and it seemed like she was totally letting go and getting into it. Her body rocked with my thrusts and she used her hand to rub her clit, her legs spread wide like they would if she was really being fucked.

I was so fucking wound up that I didn't last longer than two minutes, shooting a huge load of cum down Bridget's throat. Within seconds, she had her own orgasm, her hips bucking wildly as she furiously rubbed her clit. What happened next though shocked us both...she squirted. She always got nice and wet when I'd lick her pussy and finger her ass, but this was different. She actually shot a stream of liquid like two feet, then another smaller one, her body shaking violently as she pulled away from my cock and literally screamed. If Maggie had been home, I had no doubt she would have come running.

When she finally calmed down, Bridget lay still for over a minute, then slowly sat up on the bed, Indian style and just looked at me. Breathlessly, she said, "I...I...I think my body made it really clear what it was voting for. That was seriously intense and I think I made a mess."

"Yah, you kinda did...and yah, it was definitely intense. And I'll just say for my part that I think I came faster than I ever have before, so my body made my vote clear also."

"So, you really want a slut as your girlfriend," Bridget said with a wicked look.

"Actually no. I want you as my girlfriend."

That turned out to be a really good answer and she motioned me over with her finger and whispered in my ear, "Well...so you know...you can have both."

I guess I haven't mentioned it to this point, but I went to school at Colorado College in Colorado Springs. It was a liberal arts school with a great faculty and a gorgeous campus set in the middle of downtown. It also was in one of the most gorgeous places in the country. I loved hiking through the foothills in the summer and had found a remote area with a three-mile hiking trail that ended at a gorgeous mountain stream, with several small waterfalls, and pools you could swim in.

By remote, I didn't actually mean I was the only person who knew about it, but that it took some effort to get to. The trailhead was at the end of a dirt road that was an offshoot of another dirt road. In total, it was nearly five miles of narrow, winding dirt road to get to the trail head. Some days, my car would be the only on in the little parking area, but usually there were two or three others.

It was pretty much a guarantee that anyone in the streams or pools would be naked. And for that matter, it was pretty common for people to either hike nude, or in very little. After the second time I saw other people hiking nude, I tried it and discovered I loved it. It was now the only way I hiked that particular trail. I told Bridget about the trail and the streams and how I hiked nude and she was totally intrigued and said she wanted to try it too, so the next Saturday morning, we went.

We arrived at the trailhead around 9:30 and there were already two other cars there. I asked Bridget if she was still good hiking naked given that we might run into other people and they might be naked or clothed and she said absolutely yes. She said the only thing she was a little nervous about was being so turned on by being naked outside that she'd be visibly wet. I told her not to worry about it and that I'd seen guys at the stream with hard-ons before and no one cared. I also told her that a few times I had seen girls give guys blowjobs and even had seen one guy give another guy a blowjob. She asked if that grossed me out and I said not at all.

"So you're fine with gay and lesbian sex?"

"Sure, why not? I mean seeing two girls together is like every guy's fantasy and in terms of two guys, why should it be any different? You know how liberal I am about sex and to me, people should be able to do whatever they enjoy."

"So, have you ever done anything with another guy?"

"That's the first question you've asked me that makes me a bit nervous. I really like having you as my girlfriend and don't want to fuck it up by saying I've done something that grosses you out. At the same time, I've promised myself to always be totally honest with you, so...yah I have...not a lot, but I'll admit I experimented some with my roommate from last year."

"What did you do?"

"It started as just jerking off together looking at porn mags, but then we started jerking each other off and eventually sucking each other."

"So it sounds like you liked doing it. Would you want to do it again?"

"Well...I guess if the right situation presented itself, I'd be open to it. I admit it felt really good. I mean, not nearly as good as yours, which are amazing, but actually a lot better than most girls. But I'll promise you that I'll never do it again if it bothers you...cross my heart."

"You don't have to promise anything. It doesn't bother me and I'll admit it actually turns me on...a lot. And if we ever had the chance, I'd love to watch."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. And so you know that I'm being honest, I'll admit that I've done something similar, with my best friend. But that's a story for some evening when we're naked and drinking."

"Ok...you gotta give me just a little at least. What did you all do?"

"Some of it was stuff that most girls do at some point, experiment with kissing and touching each other's breasts. But...well...let's just say for now that giving you a blowjob wasn't the first time I've pleasured someone with my tongue."

"Oh fuck."

"Enough, or you'll be hiking with a hard-on."

We undressed and put our shorts and t-shirts into daypacks we had brought, which also had water and some snacks, and started down the trail, totally naked except for our socks and hiking boots. While I wasn't hard, I was definitely aroused, my cock heavy and hanging well below my balls. I was in the lead, but couldn't help glancing back at Bridget's incredible body. I really couldn't believe that less than a month ago, I had met this girl who told me she was committed to being a virgin until she was married and now, here we were, hiking naked and knowing we would likely run across other people, and she was fine with it.

"You know, you have one of the best butts I've ever seen on a guy or girl. If I wasn't really happy with the way mine looked, I'd be totally jealous."

"To be honest, I've heard that several times before, but until I had a girl tell me, I'd never even thought about it."

"It just kind of rounds out the package on the rest of your perfect body. And I'll admit, it's one of the things I love about being naked with you...getting to stare at your hot, sexy body."

"Ditto. You have the single hottest body I've ever seen before and I doubt I'll ever grow tired of looking at it. And speaking of that, up in front a ways is a clearing and you get to lead then so I can stare at Your perfect ass."

"Seriously, you really think my body is hot?"

"I'm not kidding Bridget. You have the hottest body I've ever seen. Most people just don't know since you usually wear conservative, loose fitting clothes, but if they only knew. And besides your obvious perfect figure, all the details are unbelievably sexy too."

"What do you mean by details."

"Ok. First, your skin is flawless. There isn't a blemish anywhere on it and it has a lovely light olive color to it. I bet you can get an amazing tan."

"Yah...that's something that's always made my friends jealous."

"And beyond that...well...this get kind of personal and intimate, but your nipples are to die for. They get aroused so easily and get seriously long and thick. I totally love sucking on them. And it's the same way with your pussy. You lips are already full and puffy, but when you get aroused, they get even more so and your labia pushes out between them. It's serous Penthouse caliber sexy."

"I'm glad you think so, because it makes looking for a swimsuit a total pain in the ass. I can only wear ones that have thicker fabric and are lined and padded, and usually dark colors...and never white."

"Do you have any idea how sexy you would look at the beach wearing a thin, skimpy bikini? I mean, you'd have every guy staring at you in total lust."

"Before we met, I'd have been frozen with embarrassment to be seen wearing a bikini like that, knowing people were staring at me and essentially seeing my privates, but fuck, look at me now...I'm hiking nude and know we'll run across total strangers. So ok, I'll make you a deal...you take me on a trip to the beach over the summer and I'll wear whatever bikinis you want."

"I think we could make that happen. My junior year roommate is from Corpus Christi and he's invited me down to his parent's place a couple of times. They usually go to Vermont for July so it would be just the three of us."

"Is he the roommate who you...umm...experimented with?"

Butterflies suddenly filled my stomach, not realizing she would so easily make that connection. "Ahh...well, yah...he is."

Bridget bit her lip. "I like the idea of meeting the guy who's cock you sucked. And I never asked...did you like the taste of his cum as much as I like yours?"

"It wasn't bad."

"Ok, I'll make you a deal. I'll wear as skimpy a bikini as you want as long as I get to watch the two of you."

"You really want to watch me with another guy?"

"Hell yes. I told you I did. I think it would be totally hot."

"If I did, I'd definitely go out of my way to find the thinnest, skimpiest bikini I could for you."

"Sounds like a great dare."

I was amazed how comfortable Bridget was hiking outside total nude. I was beginning to realize that underneath her conservative upbringing, she was an incredibly sexual person, one I had helped unlock. More and more, I was coming to see her as a kindred spirit and someone who I could become very close with.

Once we hit the open meadow, Bridget took the lead and I was able to enjoy her amazing body. Her young breasts were firm on bounced only slightly as she walked. The same was true of her sexy ass. I couldn't help but get excited watching her and my cock was now semi-hard as it curved out in front of my balls. Bridget glanced back and noticed my state of arousal.

"Mmm. Looks like someone is enjoying the view," she said stopping and turning to face me.

"I'm amazed it's not rock hard seeing a naked goddess walking in front of me."

"A naked goddess huh," she said stepping up to me and reaching out, taking hold of my cock and slowly stroking it. "But you're right, it should be rock hard I think."

With that, Bridget slid to her knees and licked up and down the shaft before sliding it into her mouth and beginning to sensually suck it. After a couple of minutes, she leaned back, my now rock hard cock sticking straight out in front of me.

"Hmmm. Slightly salty from sweating and also that semi-sweetness your pre-cum has. There, that's better. Ready to go?"

She stood up and with a wicked grin, turned and started walking towards the other end of the meadow. I followed, my bobbing cock leading the way.

We hit the woods again and I took the lead, heading up a fairly steep hillside. After cresting the ridge, we headed down the backside. As we descended, we could begin to hear the sound of running water, coming from below us. We came to a Y in the trail and I explained that the left side took us to a higher part of the stream and the right to a lower part where the main pool was. I recommended we take the path on the left and work our way down towards the pool. I explained that the pool area was where we were most likely to find the other hikers.

Bridget let out a little squeal of delight when she saw the stream. "Oh wow, when you said stream, I pictured just a tiny stream with maybe a few little pools. This is much bigger. And you say it's warm?"

"Yah, it's pretty amazing. I did some research and apparently, during the late 1800s, miners hit a geothermal aquifer and created an outlet for the water that runs into this stream just above here. If we walked up another seven or eight hundred feet, the water in the stream would be freezing cold, like the other runoff streams around here. But for over a mile, before merging with two other runoff streams, this section is always bathwater warm. I've been up here in the late fall and the fog rising off the water creates an amazing and almost eerie effect."

Bridget walked down and put her hand in the water. "Wow, you're right! It's warm like a bathtub."

We continued following the trail down the hillside as it turned to parallel the stream. The sound of the running water was incredibly soothing and we stopped several times to just take in the beauty of it all. The second time we stopped, Bridget walked up behind me, sliding her hands around my waist and pulling herself in close, her firm breasts pressing into my back.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's just so gorgeous and I can see why you really like hiking up here."

"You're welcome and there's no one else I'd rather share this with."

"You mean I'm the first girl you've brought up here?"

"Yah. I've thought about it, but this is kind of my own private retreat...and...well...I didn't want to bring someone up here who might spoil it. But with you, I knew you'd appreciate it the way I do and I wanted this to be our special retreat."

Bridget softly kissed my neck. "It is special to me too, just like you're becoming very special to me."

We continued down the hill, passing a couple of smaller pools, which we decided to come back to before leaving, but we both were interested to see who might be at the largest pool. It turned out there were three people there when the pool came into view, a couple and a single guy, all nude.

It was obvious that the single guy had been watching the couple and jacking off, his rigid cock impossible to hide. Unsure of what to do, he just stared at us, waiting for how we would respond. The couple was looking at us too, but I got the impression from their positions, that the girl had been giving the guy a blowjob. He was sitting on a low boulder with his feet in the water, also sporting a hard on and the girl was standing between his legs.

It was clear that the couple had not expected anyone else to come along, but once they saw that we were both naked, their tension seemed to evaporate. We walked down to the pool and said hi. The couple introduced themselves as Ron and Tina. They had heard about this place from friends, and it was their first time there. Both appeared to be in their mid-30s and in reasonably good shape. Ron had a solid build with dark hair, a hairy chest, and what appeared to be around a 6" cock that was seriously thick. Tina looked to be around 5'5" and 145lbs with thick red hair, pale freckled skin, sensual curves, and large 38D breasts. All in all, they looked like a natural couple.

I had seen the single guy, Eric, here a couple of times before. He was in his early 40s and around my height with a thin, athletic build. He had nearly shoulder length blonde hair, an angular face, and a cock that was the polar opposite of Ron's, thin, but a full 8" in length.

"Is this your first time here," Tina asked?

"I've been here several times, but this is Bridget's first."

"It's so totally amazing, the natural beauty and how warm this stream is. And it's great that it's so remote and the people that come here are very laid back and seem to fine with nudity."

"Personally, I've never seen more than six people up here and everyone I've met is very laid back, and at least half tend to hike in and out naked."

"We heard that, but were a little shy of trying that our first time, but will definitely hike out naked. And we've heard everyone is very chill and, like you said, laid back and casual up here," a clear effort by Tina for validation that we were ok with what they had been doing.

"Definitely. It's like what I heard the sixties were like. People come up here to be part of nature, enjoy the warm water and know they can just relax and do as they please."

Bridget and I sat down on the rock edge and took off our shoes and slid into the warm water. As we did, I noticed that Eric and begun slowly stroking his cock again, clearly enjoying the added view of another naked couple and encouraging the play to continue.

Seeing this, and our apparent comfort with it, Tina reached up and began stroking Ron's cock, bring it back to a state of full arousal. As she did, I pulled Bridget into my arms and kissed her sensually, feeling her nipples harden with the excitement of the scene. When we finally broke the kiss, I saw that Tina was now sucking on Ron's cock, clearly at ease with our presence.