College Girlfriend to Remember

Story Info
Introducing my new virgin girlfriend to the joys of sex.
10.9k words
4.68
27k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Bridget while working in the Student Union during my senior year in college. I know, it was a cheesy job, but it gave me the added spending money I needed to not have to worry about every little expense. I was manning the activities desk, responsible for checking out games, billiard balls, etc, when I saw two girls walk in. They seemed to be checking out the place and eventually worked their way over to my counter. I discovered that they both lived and worked in the local area and had graduated from high school the previous Spring.

All of us who worked in the Student Union called girls like them 'groupies' as they were here for only one reason...to find a college guy as their ticket to a better life. That said, both girls were rather attractive, especially the taller one. The shorter girl, Maggie, introduced herself and her friend Bridget, who she said was her new roommate and interested in possibly attending college here, so she was showing her around. This was a classic line I had heard before, but I did believe that this was Bridget's first time here.

Almost immediately after introducing themselves, Maggie saw a guy she had gone to high school with and ran over to say hi, leaving Bridget with me at the counter. She and I began chatting and I actually started to become interested. She was tall, around 5' 10", with long, medium brown hair, green eyes, and a pleasant smile. She was wearing jeans and a casual shirt and had what appeared to be a very nice body, with a sexy round ass and what I guessed to be 34B breasts.

Beyond her looks, what caught my attention was how articulate and smart she was, unlike most of the girls who wondered in from off campus. She explained that while she had every intention of attending college, she just wanted to live in the real world for a while. She had been working since graduation and had recently moved out of her parent's house, becoming Maggie's roommate.

About 30 minutes later, Maggie walked back over and the girls decided to head out, but not before Bridget agreed to a date with me the next evening. As they left, Bridget looked back and gave me a very genuine and lovely smile. I was definitely looking forward to going out with her.

I picked Bridget up the next evening at 6pm and took her to a local Italian restaurant. We both enjoyed dinner and like the previous night, our conversation was easy going and very enjoyable. Afterwards, we decided to go see a movie at the theater inside the local mall.

I drove to the mall and parked the car, but being a little early, we sat inside the car and continued talking. Within a couple of minutes we were kissing, deep, passionate French kissing that went on and on. The start time for the movie came and went and we were still locked in a non-stop kiss, our tongues swirling together. Finally, after more than 30 minutes, we took a break. I asked her if she'd like to go somewhere a little more private and she said yes.

Just outside of town was an old quarry that was very private and had lots of secluded parking areas. I found a totally private spot and parked the car. Immediately, our lips were locked together in another passionate kiss. As we kissed, I slid my hand up and cupped her breast through her shirt. Her response was to increase the passion of our kissing, which told me I was clear to take the next step.

I moved my hand away from her breast and unbuttoned two more buttons of her shirt, then ran my hand back along her bare skin until my fingers slid under her bra. When I did this, she broke our kiss and pulled back. Looking me directly in the eyes, she told me she was a virgin and wanted to remain that way until she was married. I said I understood and would respect her limits, and then asked what remaining a virgin until marriage meant to her. She said it meant not having sexual intercourse. I said that left a lot of room to do a lot of fun things. She said that as long as I promised to respect her wish to not have intercourse, anything and everything else was fine. I then asked if it would be ok to take her top and bra off and she said yes.

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons and slid her shirt off her shoulders, down her arms, then off. Next, I reached around behind her and unfastened the clasp of her bra, then slid the straps off her shoulders, the bra falling to her waist. Bridget's breasts were spectacular. As I had guessed, they were 34B and incredibly pert, with virtually no hint of any sag. Her areolas were silver-dollar sized and a dark tan, topped by already hard nipples that protruded more than half an inch.

I couldn't resist and leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, causing Bridget to moan. I rolled my tongue around her nipple then opened my mouth, taking as much of her breast as I could, while my left hand explored her other breast, feeling its perfect curve and rolling her nipple between my fingers.

"Can I take off all your clothes," I asked.

"Mmhm," she breathed, "as long as you don't try to have intercourse, we can do whatever we want."

I lowered my hand and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans as she kicked off her shoes. I shifted around so I was kneeling in my own seat and leaned over, grabbed hold of both sides of her jeans and pulled them down. As I did, she raised her hips, making it far easier to slide them down and off, her panties sliding off too.

I had left the key turned in the ignition, allowing the instrument panel and radio to remain lit, creating just enough light to see by. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw that she was totally shaved except for a narrow landing strip. While becoming more common, shaving was still pretty new in the late 80s.

"I hope you don't mind me having so little hair? Maggie told me all the girls were starting to do it and I should too."

"Mind? I think it's incredibly sexy. I love it! It looks so smooth and just begging to be kissed."

I leaned over and began kissing down from her navel. I could tell Bridget was getting really turned on. I kissed all along her landing strip and she began to spread her legs, giving me further access. My kisses reached the top of her lips and I let me tongue run along her fold, causing Bridget to moan and a shiver erupt across her body. She spread her legs a little wider and I continued to run my tongue up and down her lips, her hips spasming as I did it. Wanting to take things slow, I kissed my way back up to her navel, then sat back.

"Can I undress you now and kiss you the way you did me?"

"Please."

I kicked off my shoes as Bridget pulled off my shirt then began unbuttoning my pants. She needed some assistance, so I helped her push my pants and underwear down and off, exposing my rock-hard cock.

"Can I touch you?"

"Mmhmm."

Bridget reached out and ran her fingers along the length of my shaft, sending shivers through me now.

"Does that feel good?"

"It feels amazing."

"I've never touched a guy before. Can I just explore some?"

I nodded. She continued to run her hands all over my shaft and balls, exploring every inch, including squeezing the tip and watching it open and close.

"Tell me what I can do to make you feel really good."

"Run your tongue up and down over my shaft."

She leaned over and ran her tongue from the base of my shaft all the way to the tip, then back down again. My moan told her what she needed to know and she continued to lick me, lifting my cock up and running her tongue all around it.

"Why don't you try putting it in your mouth and sucking on it."

She did. First, it was just the head of my cock, then she began taking more of it and began lightly sucking on it.

"Wow that feels good. Keep sucking on it and run your tongue around as you do. See how much you can take, then begin sucking it in and out."

I couldn't believe I was teaching this girl, who had never held a cock, to suck mine, knowing she would do it just as I wanted. As she sucked me, I told her what felt the best and where my most sensitive areas were. Not only was I amazed how good she was at it, I was kind of shocked she could take nearly all of me in her mouth. I could tell that an orgasm was building and didn't want things to end too soon, so I suggested she should take a break.

Sitting back, she said, "how did I do?"

"You were amazing. That is seriously the best blowjob I've ever had."

Bridget smiled. "It seemed like you were definitely enjoying it and I really liked doing it. I know that intercourse is supposed to be the best, but putting your penis in my mouth feels so incredibly personal. It was turning me on as much as it was you I think."

"Well, I was getting close to having an orgasm, you were turning me on so much. That's why I suggested we stop."

"Don't you want to have an orgasm?"

"Of course I do, but given that we're in the car, the only two options were for me to cum in your mouth, which I figured you weren't prepared for and might not like, or to cum all over my car, which I'd prefer not to have to clean up."

"I've heard that some girls like letting guys cum in their mouth and some girls hate it. Have any girls let you cum in their mouth?"

"I dated one girl who loved oral sex and wanted me to cum in her mouth. She would swallow it too. She said she didn't mind the taste, and really liked pleasing a guy like that."

"If you want, I'll try it. Maybe I'll like it. And if I don't, then I've learned something. But you're right, in case I don't, we probably shouldn't do it in the car. Do you want to get out and do it outside?"

"Sure. As long as you're ok with being outside naked, I'm good with it."

"Another new experience for the night. And besides, I'm kinda liking being naked with you."

We both pulled on our shoes and got out of the car. The summer air was warm, and a half moon provided enough light to see around us. Being outside totally naked was arousing in and of itself, and my cock remained rock hard. I walked around to where Bridget was standing and we embraced and kissed, the feeling of her nude body against mine sending bursts of erotic energy through by body and directly into my cock.

"Do you want me to try again?"

"Sure."

I leaned back against the hood of the car and Bridget kneeled in front of me, my cock at eye level. Without hesitation, she took my cock in her hand and leaning forward, licked the shaft up and down before sliding it into her mouth and sucking me again. Her mouth felt incredible and the whole scene of being outside and naked while getting a blowjob was seriously turning me on. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Not more than a couple minutes later, I said, "I'm getting close, and it's probably going to be a lot."

Bridget increased her pace, clearly wanting me to cum. And it didn't take long. Several seconds later, I felt the cum rise from my balls in an unstoppable torrent and in a series of strong contractions, cum exploded from my cock in stream after stream.

I could tell that the force of the first stream caught Bridget a little off guard, her heading backing away to the tip of my cock. I could tell she was trying to swallow and was getting most of it, but with each stream, cum ran out the sides and dripped onto the ground. I must have shot 6 or 7 streams before my orgasm finally subsided. Through it all, Bridget held onto my cock with her mouth.

She finally leaned back, releasing my cock and looking up at me, her chin covered with cum. Her tongue ran across her lower lip and I could see her swallowing again.

"It's salty. I actually kind of like it, although I didn't quite get it all. How did I do?"

"That was totally amazing," I said! "I mean, that was the most intense orgasm I think I've ever had. You're incredible."

"Thanks. I really thought it was going to be hard to wait until I was married to have sex. But if I can do this, I think I'll be just fine waiting. I can tell I'm going to be one of those girls who is really into oral sex, I think."

"You ready for me to return the favor?"

Bridget bit her lip as she looked at me. "Oh yah. Please. That would be great. I'm already pretty close though."

We found an area that had a large, smooth rock and Bridget lay back onto it. I told her to raise her knees some and spread her legs, which she did without the slightest hesitancy. I got onto my knees, leaned forward, and began to gently lick around her outer lips and up and over her pubic area, tracing the little runway of hair. This made her entire body quiver and her hips began to rock. She was definitely close.

A previous girlfriend had taught me how she liked to be pleased orally and I did my best to duplicate her lessons. I moved back to licking her outer lips, then slowly worked my way inward until I was running the tip of my tongue just along the edge of her slit, but avoiding any contact with her clit. I leaned back a couple of inches and blew on her, sending another shiver through her body, then ran my tongue up the length of her slit and lightly over her clit.

Bridget's entire body shook when my tongue hit her clit. I returned to it and began a rapid series of very light strokes over it. Her body was now writhing and she was whimpering. Suddenly, she put the inside of her elbow against her mouth and screamed, her body bucking wildly. I rode her pussy like a bull rider, wrapping my lips around her clit and sucking it into my mouth. This intensified her bucking and her screams increased, finally reaching an intensity of orgasm that she couldn't stand anymore and pushed my head away.

I sat back and watched her body continue to writhe, finally slowing and then coming to rest. She lay there, her body not moving and I leaned over her and asked if she was alright. She looked at me and just nodded. After that, it was a couple more minutes before she finally spoke.

"I can't believe how that felt. Part of me is scared that I loved it all so much and the other part of me is totally excited and can't wait to do it again. I know we've only gone out once, but I really feel like I can trust you to only go as far as I want to."

"You can."

"Is actual intercourse as good or better?"

"It depends, but yah, it's pretty much the best."

"Ok. I need time to process all of this, but if you want to, I definitely would like to go out with you again. And yes, we can be naked as much as you want. I like looking at your body and I like you looking at mine. And I really like playing with each other. Next time, I'll know what to expect, and I want to swallow every drop."

"I can see us going out a lot together."

With that, we both got dressed and I drove her home.

Over the next two weeks, we went out on five more dates and spent a good portion of that time naked. Bridget turned out to be amazing at oral sex and without any perceptible gag reflect was deep throating me like a pro. She also enjoyed the taste of my cum and would swallow every drop, typically bringing me to at least two orgasms a date. I was in heaven.

For my part, I was equally successful at pleasing her, bringing her to multiple orgasms with my mouth and tongue. She didn't want me to finger her pussy as she was still a virgin, but on the third date, when I ran my finger over her ass and it sent shivers of pleasure through her, we discovered how much she loved having her ass played with and fingered while I licked her. This led to even more intense orgasms.

She also surprised me on our fourth date by removing the landing strip of hair she had. Her totally smooth and bare pussy looked amazing and it made oral sex even better. Given that our sexual activity was purely oral, I also trimmed my pubic hair really short for her, which she loved.

Most of our dates involved some activity like going out to dinner, a movie, the zoo, etc. After that however, we'd either end up back at her place or if it was night, the quarry parking area where we made out on our first date. While we both found it to be a turn on to get naked outside, the comfort and convenience of her bedroom quickly made that our preferred make-out location.

Bridget rented a basement apartment from her best friend Maggie. The house had belonged to Maggie's aunt who had died a year earlier and left the house to Maggie since she didn't have kids of her own. The basement was finished, but was only one large open area, except for the bathroom. The large room had a queen bed, small living room, and a little kitchen. It also had its own entrance in the back.

By the end of the second week, we'd established our own little routine. As soon as we got inside, we'd strip down then head over to the bed and enjoy an extended make-out and play session. When we finally finished, we'd head over to the little living room area, still naked, to talk and maybe watch some tv. Eventually, I'd head home as things hadn't yet progressed to the level of me spending the night, although we did talk about it a little.

"By the way, I told Maggie last night that we had designated my apartment as a 'no clothes' zone when you were over. She thought that was cool and was amazed how open I had become lately. She also said that wouldn't stop her from coming down if she wanted to talk to us. I said that was obviously no issue for me since we had seen each other naked multiple times before, but I'd let you know so at least you'd be aware."

"I've never been shy, so it wouldn't bother me at all, although given the amount of time we spend playing, she might get more of a view than she bargained for."

"Knowing Maggie, she'd probably like it and want to watch," Bridget said.

"Would you let her?"

"What if I said yes, would you be ok with that?"

"Why not? I bet it would be really hot to let her watch us lick and suck each other."

After a pause and a little fidgeting, Bridget said, "I really don't understand why, but just talking about it is making me wet. No shit, like dripping wet."

"Well, I know you want to stay a virgin until you're married, but you are seriously the most sexual person I've ever met. Like I told you, I'll honor your decision...that's a promise, but the fact that you are getting totally turned on by the idea of Maggie watching you give me a blowjob, is totally at odds with the kind of person who would want to stay a virgin until they were married and be in a forever monogamous relationship."

"So, tell me...if I wasn't a virgin, would you still be interested in me? I mean, my mom pounded it into my head that if I didn't stay a virgin, guys would see me as a slut and not someone to marry."

"I'm sure there are a handful of guys that feel that way, but there's a whole lot more who don't. Personally, I think you'd want to find a partner who has the same interests and desires that you do. Just based on the short time I've known you, I'd say you'd want someone who is very sexually open and is fine with you being that way too. Those kinds of guys aren't looking for virgins...they're looking for girls who want to have fun and know how to."

"Ok, so what about you? What kind of guy are you?"

"I'm the kind of guy that wants a girlfriend who is my best friend...someone who I can share and do totally everything with. I'm not looking for a virgin...I'm looking for a partner. To be honest, I have a lot of sexual interests and desires, and it would be amazing to find a girl who was equally sexually open and wanted to experience it all with me."

"So are you saying that you'd want a girl who had had multiple sexual partners and was experienced at a lot of things, or would you prefer a girl who was open to doing lots of things once married? Seriously."

"I'm not really saying either. I'm saying I want a girl who enjoys sex as much as I do and wants to explore all of it together. It really has nothing to do with whether she's a virgin on our wedding night or not. That's not a criteria that matters to me...I guess for me, the more important issue is whether we'd want to be in a totally monogamous relationship, or one that's more open?"