College Girlfriend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Bridget whispered in my ear, her body trembling a little with excitement, "She's sucking him in front of us...and Eric is masturbating openly too."

"Does it turn you on?"

"If I wasn't in the water, you'd probably seen me dripping wet."

"Maybe I should take a closer look and see if that's really true."

Bridget stared at me for several seconds, unsure, but clearly wanting to. "Ok," she said in an almost timid voice.

There was a large boulder near the falls and I led her over to it and helped her climb up into a sitting position. She looked stunning, her wet body literally glistening in the sunlight. We looked into each other eye's, Bridget looking for confirmation that this was ok. I smiled at her and saw her relax as she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide for me, her pussy full and puffy and her clit visibly protruding from its hood.

I slid down, positioning myself between her legs and began kissing my way down her inner thigh. This angle let me see Eric looking directly at us, still stroking his cock. I also noticed that while Bridget's attention was primarily on me, she kept taking glances over at Eric.

I reached her outer lips and ran my tongue up the right side, causing her body to shiver and a moan escape her lips. I repeated this several times then did the same to the left side, before running the tip of my tongue between her labia and drawing it up the full length until it just barely flicking across her clit, her hips bucking when I did. Fuck, she really was wet and not just from the water. I could taste her feminine wetness and feel the more viscous texture on my tongue.

I began slowly making love to her with my mouth and tongue, knowing that if I didn't go slow, she'd almost immediately cum. Her hips rocked against me and when looked up, I kept seeing her eyes shift from Eric to Ron and Tina. She was clearly becoming more relaxed with the scene and I felt her legs relax and open even more, any sense of shyness now gone.

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could between her labia and slowly drew it up, tasting her sweet nectar ooze from inside her, her hips now rocking more forcefully against me. I kept this up for another couple of minutes, letting my tongue make contact with her clit more and more frequently. Her clit was almost straining for attention and I began rolling my tongue around it, placing my fingers on either side and pressing down, making her clit protrude even more.

I could tell she was near the edge and wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking it into my mouth. She began to whimper, her hips bucking and clearly losing any semblance of control. I slid a finger deep into her ass and began rubbing the backside of her pussy. That was all it took. She exploded as she uncontrollably writhed, her pussy convulsing as it squirted four streams of hot female cum into my mouth and over my face. As intense as some of our play had been, I had never seen her have an orgasm like this.

As the stream subsided, I could tell she was over stimulated and slowly removing my finger as I let my tongue gently caress her flowered labia, cleaning her up. I looked up at her, her eyes closed, a serene expression across her face. I suddenly began to taste something new, something slightly salty and earthy. I pulled back momentarily and could see a small stream of liquid running from her urethra. Oh fuck. She was peeing.

I watched for another second. It wasn't a full blown stream, more like someone had left a faucet on just a little, and I was sure she didn't even realize she was doing it, at least yet. I was surprised that I wasn't grossed out. Maybe it was my state of total arousal, but I was intrigued and leaned back in, tasting it a second time. It was so personal, so intimate...like her cum, it was her essence and I let it fill my mouth partway before swallowing.

I actually liked it and knew I'd want more, but at that moment she suddenly realized what was happening and her body tensed all over and the stream instantly stopped. She looked down at me with wide eyes, an expression of total embarrassment spreading across her face. I smiled back at her and mouthed, 'You're amazing'. Still clearly embarrassed, she closed her legs and slid off the rock and back into the water, where I took her in my arms.

When I looked around, all eyes were on us. None of the others had seen anything other than a beautiful woman being given a wonderful orgasm, which was clearly enough for their enjoyment.

Bridget leaned into me. "I'm so, so, sorry," she whispered in a trembling voice. "I've just never had an orgasm like that...and being watched and outdoors...my body and my brain were overwhelmed. I guess everything just relaxed afterwards. I can't believe I did that."

"Baby, it's ok. It was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had, watching your orgasm explode the way it did, then seeing you totally relax, and a second stream run from you. And I know if may sound gross and perverted, but I actually liked the taste. Like everything about you, I enjoyed it."

Bridget bit my ear, then whispered again. "There's no need to be polite about it. I know it had to gross you out."

"It didn't...really. For an instant I wondered if it would, but it was just the opposite. It really turned me on. It was so...well...so intimate and personal. It was purely you and there's nothing about you I haven't totally loved."

She leaned back a little and looked me in the eyes, "Really? It really didn't gross you out?"

"Cross my heart. It didn't and I'm being totally honest when I said I actually enjoyed it. We've gotten to experience each other in ways no one else ever has and I love that about us. It was pretty hot, really."

I pulled her down deeper into the pool and turned us around in a slow circle. Tina and Rob had traded places and he was now attempting to give her the same pleasure I had just given Bridget. Eric had slid into the pool and moved over to within a few feet of them watching intently.

My rock hard cock brushed against Bridget's thigh as we moved. "Oh, you really are aroused! Come over to the bank."

We moved across the pool and climbed out of the water, near our shoes and backpacks, my engorged cock leading the way. As soon as she was out, Bridget slid to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her hand and licked up and down the shaft, then over the head. She used her thumb and index finger to pull on the sides of my head, opening the tip and running the tip of her tongue over and into it. Looking up at me with a wicked smile she mouthed, 'just imagining' then slid my cock into her mouth and began sucking it, taking more and more until she was bottoming out, her tongue licking my balls. I still couldn't get over what an amazing cock sucker she had become.

Tina's eyes were riveted to the scene and Eric kept turning from one couple to the other. Like Bridget, the combination of all that had just happened, being outdoors, being watched, and of course the intensity of Bridget's mouth drove me over the edge in no time. I moaned and my hips bucked into Bridget as I shot half a dozen streams of thick cum into her mouth and throat. She swallowed every drop except for the last bit, which she shared with me in a sensual kiss after standing up.

I suppose we could have stayed there a while longer, and who knows what else might have happened, but we both put on our shoes, grabbed our day packs, waved goodbye, and headed back up the trail. Maybe we both knew what might happen next if we stayed, and maybe that's why we left. I had the feeling that at some point, we'd want to explore that, but today was about us and the growing intimacy, comfort, and feelings we had for each other.

"I can't believe I peed in your mouth. Even saying that sends shivers of embarrassment through me."

"If you want to know the honest truth, it was amazing and I'm glad you did. It wasn't like you were really peeing. I was able to watch. It was just a small stream running out of you, like all the muscles down there had totally relaxed. And the taste wasn't gross at all. In fact...I hope it happens again. It's like my brain has marked that taste as yours and I still have a very clear memory of it."

"You'd really want it to happen again?"

"Ummm...yah, I would. I mean, I know some people are into it and have seen some porn mags showing it. Does that gross you out?"

"I think we both must be perverts or something, because it doesn't gross me out. In fact, the thought of it's making me wet again, and now I'm wondering what it would be like to watch you pee. We must be seriously fucked up."

We both laughed at that, the conversation shifting to a new subject and then another as we made our way down the trail and back to our car. That night, lying in bed, I replayed the events of the day in my mind, amazed at this incredible woman I had met and realizing that she was someone very special and someone I could fall in love with.

It was a couple of days before I saw Bridget again, as I had back-to-back shifts at the student union. When we did get together, I took her out to a little Japanese hole-in-the-wall restaurant that served two-for-one Long Island Iced Teas for happy hour, along with sushi and teriyaki skewers. It also had the advantage of never carding people, so Bridget, who was just shy of 20, was able to enjoy happy hour too.

When I had picked her up at her place and she answered the door, my jaw almost hit the floor. Bridget always looked great, but her outfits were generally more reserved...not tonight. She was wearing skin tight jeans tucked into knee high brown boots and a white, button-down ruffled top. The top had three-quarter sleeves and was unbuttoned half-way showing off a significant amount of cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Actually, she was wearing a bra, but a shelf bra, pushing her breasts up and leaving them otherwise bare, her nipples covered by the ruffles of her top, but still revealing enough so anyone knew she was braless.

"Oh my God, Bridget! You look amazing."

"Thanks," she said with a bright smile. "So, I told Maggie about our conversation, and she totally agreed with your perspective. She also said that if I wanted to live that life, I should start dressing like it. She helped me pick this outfit out. What do you think?"

"I'm almost speechless. You look totally amazing. How does it make you feel?"

"Sexy. Well...actually...if I was wearing a normal bra, I'd say sexy. With this shelf bra that Maggie picked out, I'd actually say slutty, like I'm asking to be fucked...which I think I am...if you'd be up for that after dinner."

"You serious? I mean, I only want us to do it unless you really want to and don't feel like you're being pushed into it."

"You aren't pushing me into it at all. I like the way I'm dressed, and the way I look, and the statement it's making...and if I wasn't wearing panties, you'd already see a huge wet spot. I want everyone who sees me to know that you're going to fuck me tonight."

"If you really want to, I'd definitely do it."

"Then my body is yours. I want you to take my virginity. I want to feel your cock deep inside me and I want you to cum in me too. And so you know, I've been on the pill for the past two weeks, so it's safe."

"Really? You decided back then?"

"No, but I knew I really liked you and thought there might be a chance I'd want to go all the way with you. I figured it would give me the option if I decided I wanted to."

I leaned across the table and kissed her. We each had a drink and a couple of appetizers, but couldn't wait to be done and to get back to Bridget's place.

As soon as we walked in the door, we were in each other's arms, passionately kissing, our tongue intertwined. I unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her top and slid it off her shoulders. Her breasts looked amazing in the shelf bra, pushed up and very firm. She took off her boots and I pulled down her jeans and thong in a single, smooth motion. Her bare pussy was glistening and clearly wet.

"Leave the bra on. I love the way it makes your breasts look."

Bridget walked over to the bed and lay down on her back, spreading her legs and dropping her hand to her pussy, looking at me while I undressed. By the time I slid my underwear down, my cock was already rock hard. I stood still for several seconds, looking up and down Bridget's body and knowing that soon, I'd be taking her virginity and sliding my cock inside her.

Suddenly, we both heard the upstairs door open and Maggie walked down, stopping at the bottom of the stairs and allowing her gaze to shift between each other us.

"Um...I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure things were going the way Bridget wanted them to. It's just a really big deal...your first time...and I want it to be really good."

"I'm nervous, but know this is what I want and who I want it to be with." Looking over at me, Bridget continued, "Would it be totally wrong to ask if Maggie could stay? It's just that she's gone through it and can make sure it's all going right."

"You can have whatever you want babe," I said softly. "I don't mind an audience."

Maggie started to walk over to us, her eyes glued to my hard cock. "Girl, this is going to be amazing, but you need to be prepared for it to hurt a little bit. He's not John Holmes, but he's a lot bigger than most, thick and long. You take that, and you can handle all but the biggest cocks. So...you want me to stay dressed, or should I get naked too so I'm not a total voyeur?"

"Get naked," Bridget said, and I followed with, "I agree."

Unlike Bridget, who had a slim, athletic build, Maggie had curves, but very sexy ones. She was short, around 5'2" and probably 145lbs, with thick red hair, green eyes, and full lips that you could just tell would be amazing wrapped around a cock. She was busty, with 38DD breasts that lay full and heavy against her chest, with big round aureoles and thick nipples. Her hips were curvy and framed a sexy round ass in back and in front, a totally bare pussy with thick, fat lips and exposed labia.

"What do you think," Maggie said, her hands on her hips?

"I think the two of you make the perfect pair, an exquisite contrast."

Maggie climbed up onto the bed and curled up next to Bridget. In a surprisingly intimate gesture, Maggie reached down and ran her finger up the length of Bridget's pussy. Looking at me, she said, "She definitely ready."

I stepped forward, my cock pointing directly at Bridget's exposed, wet pussy and slowly moved forward until my head slid between her lips. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but go slow."

I slowly began to push forward, my cock head fully disappearing inside Bridget until I reached the point of resistance. Maggie held Bridget's hand, her eyes transfixed on my cock. I began pushing forward, applying slow, but increasing pressure, seeing Bridget's expression begin to show discomfort. And then I was through and slid another two inches inside before stopping. Bridget let out a small whine, her face tight, then her eyes grew wide as she realized I was inside her.

I didn't move for nearly 30 seconds, Maggie stroking Bridget's hair and asking her if she was ok. She looked up at me and gave me a slight nod and I pulled back then pushed in again, going even further this time. Bridget handled this fine, so I pulled back again and began a slow rhythm of fucking her, slowly going deeper to gauge if things were becoming uncomfortable. After a couple of minutes, Bridget's body began responding and her hips pushed up into me, driving me even deeper. Our eyes were locked and she was biting her lower lip, her hips urging me to go deeper.

I restrained myself, not wanting to hurt her, but within a few minutes, I was buried fully inside her and fucking her in a slow and steady rhythm. Bridget was uttering low whimpers and I could tell her body was enjoying the pleasure, her hips continuing to move with my thrusts.

Throughout, Maggie's eyes were transfixed on my cock slowly sliding in and out. As she continued to stroke her hair, her right hand moved down over Bridget's body until her fingers reached the folds of her pussy, then splitting into a V as they split around my thrusting cock. It was an incredibly intimate gesture and confirmed for me that these two girls were more than roommates.

Bridget's body was beginning to quiver as the tension of her first time was replaced by pure pleasure. I was fucking her in long steady strokes, while Maggie's hand straddled my cock and played with her pussy, focusing more on more on Bridget's clit. As she continued, she bent over and began licking and sucking Bridget's right breast.

The sexual tension was building quickly and I could tell that Bridget was getting ready to have her first orgasm from being fucked. I quickened the pace, and Maggie, sensing the same began to work Bridget's clit faster. Bridget's body began to spasm and her moans became louder until it was a low-pitched scream. Suddenly her body convulsed and her pussy clamped down around my cock as hot liquid enveloped my cock and began pouring out of her.

I quickened my pace, driving her orgasm, while Maggie furiously rubbed her clit and sucked on her breast. This went on for nearly a minute and I could only imagine the intensity of the multiple orgasms racking Bridget's body.

She finally began to settle down and put a hand over Maggie's hand and my cock, signaling she needed us to stop. I kept my cock buried inside her, but remained motionless for several seconds, before slowly pulling back and out. As I did, a stream of blood-tinged fluid poured out of her, a testament to this being her first time.

That night has always stood out to me as one of the most intense and passionate experiences I've ever had. Bridget and I continued dating until I graduated and got a job in Atlanta. We went out multiple times each week, always having sex at least once and usually a couple of times. Maggie never again actively joined us, but did watch us while she masturbated on a few occasions.

We stayed in contact throughout the summer, but eventually, we drifted apart and I assumed I'd never see her again. Fate seemed to have different ideas though.