College Girl's First Lesbian Fuck

Story Info
Butch lesbian has habit of fucking straight girls at college.
4.5k words
4.68
21.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it! :)

May is new to my university, she entered into our course halfway through the year, three weeks ago, so most of her units don't match up with mine. We have one tutorial together and that's it, apart from a few lectures. It's the tutorials I look forward to; they're the only time I can find a decent excuse to talk to her. The lectures have a hundred students attending, but the tutorials are much smaller.

She's quiet, and bookish. She's a bit shorter than me at around 5'5" and her hair is sandy blonde. It sits just above her shoulders and the curls bounce as she runs into the classroom. I try not to stare as her breasts bounce along with her. How on earth someone so innocent and cute could have such an amazing body, is beyond me. Her eyes give off an air of purity but her body cries out to be held. I ignore the burning low in my stomach as she sits down at the table across from me. 

God, even being this close to her is too much. It isn't healthy, lately I've been struggling to keep my mind off of her: she has me in her web and she doesn't even know it. There is something about her that makes me beg to know more. I want to know every part of her. I want to know what she thinks about when she is alone, I want to know what she does for fun, I want to know what secrets she has beneath the tight crop top she is wearing. God I want to pin her down and corrupt her, I want to give her everything.

"Like what you see?" she asks, and my stomach drops.

"Sorry, what?" I say, worried that she saw me staring.

"I got it on sale!" she says brightly, pointing to her top.

"Oh, yea, nice!" I say, trying to recover my cool. Fuck, I have to be more careful, I was practically panting and drooling over her. "Where from?" Play it cool Ally, play it cool.

"Cotton on," she smiles, and again I think about kissing her. Her lips are plump, her bottom lip sticks out; just begging to be kissed, and sucked, and nipped. Stop it, play it cool. Thankfully the tutor kicks into gear before I can dig myself further into my fantasies and I welcome the distraction. I've been with girls before, it's nothing new to me. I knew I was a lesbian from the moment I saw Anya Taylor-Joy in The Witch, probably before then too. I'm a slut, and proud of it. I like sex, so what? I like making people feel good, I like feeling them squirm as I eat them out. I like feeling their body release as I bring them to the edge. And more than anything, I like corrupting innocent girls like May. My god do I like it. I've been with a lot of different women; shy ones, strong ones, bold ones. Nothing is quite as fun as being someone's first and then being with them again and again and seeing them grow and come out of their shell. The shy ones are always the most exciting and exploratory. I suppose I don't really know if May is a virgin, but she gives off virgin energy. She's so perky and sweet and bubbly, there's no way she's been with a woman before. I doubt she's been with a guy either. Though its not like I've asked her yet, I don't want to be too forward and scare her off.

"So, what do we think about what Freud says in the reading?" the tutor asks from the front. There are a few mutters but no one speaks up.

I clear my throat, "I think Freud probably has a bit of pussy envy if I'm honest," I say, making the tutor crack a smile.

"Thankyou, for that insight, Miss Shenton," she smiles.

"No but, jokes aside, Freud's assertion that women have penis envy is essentialist and flawed. It buys into the rhetoric that lesbian women are emulating heterosexual relationships. The very idea of that, completely ignores the reality that many lesbian relationships go way beyond the stereotypical Butch and Femme pairings that are so often talked about," I finish, feeling quite happy with my little speech.

"I agree. I think the notion that Sapphic love is a vain attempt at replicating the dynamics of hetero love, is completely flawed," May says.

I turn to May, she smiles sweetly at me and fucking winks??? My mouth is open and I'm aware I'm staring but I can't help it. It's no secret I'm lesbian; I talk about it enough, and there's no shortage of women on campus who can give first hand accounts of my antics, but May has never spoken to me about it. Us WLW folks usually talk to each other pretty openly, I'm fairly sure I know every lesbian on campus. Was my initial hope right, is she gay? The warmth between my thighs awakens and I struggle to ignore the burning desire that pulls at my stomach. God, what I wouldn't give to feel her thighs around my ears. I snap myself out of it and try to focus on the discussion at hand, ignoring the wet I can feel below. I manage to make it through the rest of the tute without gawking too hard at May. The topic of Sapphic love doesn't come up again and I'm mostly glad about it; I don't think I'm playing cool as well as I think I am. I grab my books when the tutor dismisses us and head to lunch. As I walk down the hallway, I hear light footsteps padding along behind me and a soft voice calls out.

"Hey Ally." I turn around as May comes up next to me, smiling as she bounces along beside me. She's clutching her books to her chest and it pushes her cleavage up even more. It's very distracting.

"Hey, May right?" I ask, as if I haven't moaned her name while fantasising about her the past few weeks.

"Mmhmm," she says sweetly, "Did you wanna grab lunch?"

Fuck yes. May, the possibly lesbian, definitely hot, girl of my recent fantasies, wants to grab lunch. "Sure, I forgot to bring mine," I say as casually as I can, ignoring the Tupperware container full of pasta in my bag. "How're you finding the course?" I ask her, as we walk to the food court.

"It's really good, some of the lectures are a bit slow but the tutorials are fun."

"Yea, I prefer the discussions over listening to a presentation."

"I like the points you make," she says, happily bopping along beside me. So, she's been paying attention to me...

"Thanks, I get a bit passionate sometimes," I say.

"I like passionate women," she says, and something pulls at my chest. I feel a little confident, a little reckless...

"Do you? Like women, I mean?" I ask her, unashamedly. She looks at me with a look I can't decipher before smiling slightly.

"I do."

Fantastic. We enter the food hall and find an empty table in the corner. I'm keen to talk to her more about queer stuff. The best part about lesbians, though she might be bi, is that most of us don't take things slowly. It seems, for whatever reason, we all like sharing and opening up with each other. As I dump my bag, my Tupperware contain falls out and slides to her feet. I wince as she picks it up and smirks at me.

"So, forgot to bring your lunch did you?" she asks.

I look from the Tupperware container in her hand, to the bemused look on her face. Well, I suppose I've shown my cards. "Lunch wasn't really on my mind," I admit as I sit down at the table. I smile to myself as a look of shyness fleets across her face.

"Oh," May giggles, "Well, I'll be back." She hands me my lunch and walks over to the buffet. What a surprise this is. She's got me a little off balance; May's been pretty standardly shy the last few weeks that she's been at my university. We've spoken during the tutorials but only about the topics at hand. A few times, I had thought I caught her staring at me, but I told myself I was just seeing things. I always see flirtation where there is none. And now, she's... I think.. flirting and about to have lunch with me. I'm not complaining though, I'm enjoying it, even if I am finding her hard to read. I watch her from a distance as she bounces her way along the buffet line. With each step, her legs jiggle and I struggle to keep my mind off how they might feel, pressed against my ears. I wonder if she's a virgin after all, maybe she knows exactly what she's doing. Either way, I intend to find out. 

"So, you were telling me what was on your mind?" she says, sitting down at the table. She has wide, brown, fuck-me eyes, and she's fluttering her eye lashes at me innocently. She knows exactly what she's doing.

I play her game right back to her, putting myself back in control. "You," I say, leaning back into the chair and spreading my legs in my butch-est pose. She looks away shyly and I smirk, I love this part of flirting; the back and forth. Will she play along, will she surprise me?

"I, uh," she says, stutteringly, "Me?"

"Mmhmm."

"What about me?" She's holding her lunch close to herself for comfort, god I want to play with her.

"What do you know about me?" I ask, flexing my shoulders as I adjust in my seat. I like how I look; I wear singlets everywhere. In Australia they used to call them Wife Beaters, an unfortunate name owing to the stereotype of violent men who wore them. Nowadays they call them Wife Pleasers, I much prefer that name. Along with my thick leather belt and heavy buckle, I'm the classic butch. I keep my hair cropped and slicked back, like Ruby Rose. A lot of my style comes from her to be honest.

"What do I know about you?" she asks, still holding her food close to her chest.

"Yea, people talk, especially here," I say, gesturing around the campus.

"I don't listen to gossip," she says, as if to protect me from what she's heard.

"No, but I imagine you still hear it."

"Well..." she begins, looking to me as though worried how I might respond.

"Trust me, I've heard it all," I assure her, "Some of it's even true." At this, her eyes flit up to mine and back down to my chest. I can see her breathing is heavy, I'm not sure if she's anxious or excited.

"Well, I've heard you get around..." she says finally.

I chuckle, "Well, that's one of the true rumours."

"And... I've heard you um..." The burning feeling low in my stomach is coming back and I shift in my seat. I love the chase. I love the moments before someone opens themselves up to me, like I suspect she's about to. "Like to... introduce people... to new things?" she says. I lean forward in my seat, bridging the distance between us. A strand of my hair flops down to my eyes and I brush it away, I see her glimpsing at my biceps and internally I grin.

"And what are you wanting to be introduced to?" I ask her, my voice low and controlled. She goes to speak, but pauses. I can't read her expression, it's a mixture of shyness, nerves, and something else.

"You never told me what you were thinking about me," she says, letting out a sharp breath as she sits back in her seat, her heaving chest betrays her excitement.

OK, so she wants to play back-and-forth, "You started the course three weeks ago," I say.

"Mmhmm," she says.

"How many tutorials have we had together?" I ask her.

"Five," she says, way too quickly.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk, "Not that you're counting or anything," I laugh. She blushes, but visibly steels herself, as though telling herself this is what she wants. "And you've sat at my table every time," I say.

"Well, I'm a creature of habit."

"You're a curious creature," I say smoothly.

She scoffs, "Is that your idea of a compliment? Calling me a creature!"

"Mermaids, fairies, angels, they're all creatures."

She smiles despite herself, "Well I certainly hope that's what you mean!"

"No, you're something quite different to all of those, I suspect," I say lustfully. She smiles, and puts her lunch on the table, her hands in her lap. She rubs her arm to sooth herself and waits for me to continue. "So, I ask myself, who's this girl sitting opposite me, and why does she keep glancing at me?" Her face is red now, like she knows she's been caught. I wasn't sure if she had been glancing at me to begin with. But something in the way she's acting tells me my suspicions were right all along. "And I have to ask myself, does she know I've been glancing back?"

Her lips part and she breathes out softly, almost like a faint moan. She bites her bottom lip and leans forward cautiously. "You know... I live on campus..." she whispers.

May's apartment is on the northside of the largest block of units. The south side is all five-bedroom flats but the northside is entirely studio apartments. She's walking beside me, swaying her hips and looking at me shyly.

"So um, I'm a little nervous," she says quietly.

"Why? You're just showing me your apartment."

"Well, yea..." 

"You're just showing me your apartment," I say comfortingly, "That doesn't mean you have to... give me a tour, if you know what I mean." 

She relaxes a little and smiles to herself. "Sure, yea, tour not required," she says, more to herself than to me. "You're really well spoken, in the tutorials I mean." 

I'm not sure how to respond, so I don't. I'm better at giving compliments than receiving. "So, who'd you hear these rumours from?" I ask her, wondering which girl was kissing and telling.

"Oh, don't ask that, that's silly," she says.

"No it isn't," I say bluntly.

"Oh, ok, well..." she pauses awkwardly, "I heard Nel talking about you..."

"Ha!" I laugh, "I'm surprised she can even stomach saying my name."

"What um... what happened between the two of you?"

"Oh, there was never the two of us," I say, brushing it off.

She doesn't bring it up again as we reach her building, she scans her key card and we enter the foyer to the apartments. She stands nervously beside me during the elevator ride and then leads me down the hall to her fifth floor studio. She fumbles for her keys and drops them. I bend down to pick them up as she reaches for them and, for a moment, our faces are inches apart. She glances as my lips and lets out another faint "Huh," that sounds more like a soft moan than anything. I swipe the card and open her door, she steps into the room and I follow her. It's dimly lit, the blinds are down and she walks around flicking on a few warm lamps that bathe the room in a soft orange glow.

"Shoes off please," she says melodically, "Do you want a drink?"

"Sure." I kick off my boots, follow her to the tiny kitchen and stand against the bench as she pours me a glass of water. She hands it to me and I take it from her, brushing her hand as I do. She hops up onto the bench beside me, sitting with her legs dangling over the edge, rubbing her hand as though my touch has burnt her. I finally feel a bit more relaxed, I don't know why but I had been a little bit on guard. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened, but it's definitely one of the times I've wanted it the most. I'm not used to feeling so... thirsty, for someone. I put my glass on the bench and turn to face her. Even with the height advantage from the bench, she's still shorter than me. She's kicking her legs like a kid on a park bench, her hands holding her steady either side.

"So," I say, moving a little closer to her.

"So," she says. She looks like she wants to say something but she holds it back. I move so that I'm standing in front of her, her knees either side of my hips. She's looking up at me nervously and keeps glancing at my lips. I try to imagine what she must be thinking. Is she nervous? Excited? Maybe she's having second thoughts. Whatever she's feeling, I will listen to it. If this is too much for her, then that's ok. But if she wants me, god she can have me. I reach out and hold her bicep in my hand. It's soft and her muscles tremble at my touch. I run my hands up and down her arm, feeling her smooth skin and her warmth. I look into her eyes.

"I'd like to kiss you, if that's ok with you?" I say.

"It is," she says softly. I lean in and she closes her eyes, I take her cheek in my hand and press my lips to hers. She inhales deeply through her nose and I feel her lips vibrate as a deep; "Mmmm" comes from within her. When I pull back, her eyes are still closed and she's licking her bottom lip. She brings her hand up to it like she's feeling where I've been.

"Was that ok?" I ask her.

"That was... really nice."

"Good," I say, leaning in again. I pause, inches from her, and wait. I want to know if she wants it, I want her to close the gap. I close my eyes and after a moment her soft lips meet mine. I have to hold myself back from kissing her too intensely. Slow, I tell myself. Her hands are on my cheeks, holding me gently as I playfully nip her bottom lip. She's breathing heavily. I place a hand on her hip and run it to her lower back, pulling her closer to me. She shuffles forward and I moan as our bodies meet in the middle. I pull away again. She lets out a little complaint and pouts slightly. It's almost enough to make me keep going.

"Is this ok?" I ask her.

"Yes, very ok," she says, breathlessly.

"Because we can stop whenever you want," I say, holding a hand to her cheek and looking her directly in the eyes. "No tour required, remember?" She blushes slightly, and looks away. I'm unsure if she's just playing shy, or if she's really this flustered. Either way it's like heroin to watch. My veins pulse and the wet between my legs is getting harder to ignore. When she speaks it's in a soft voice, but her tone is sure.

"I don't want to stop," she says.

"You can't be comfortable up there," I laugh, looking at the situation she's in. She's ducking her head to avoid the cupboards behind her, "How about we move somewhere else?"

"Ok." She hops down and takes my hand in hers, leading me to the far end of her narrow studio. She stands at the side of her bed and sways her hips side to side, waiting for me to make the first move. I sit on the edge of her mattress and take her hand, guiding her so she's standing in front of me. I bring my legs together to form a platform and guide her.

"Sit," I say.

She replies in a whisper, "Fuck," and sits, side saddle, in my lap. Her ass is so soft and I can't help but run a hand over it, squeezing her perky cheeks. She leans down to kiss me and my hand runs up inside her shirt, up along her ribs, to the side of her breasts. I want to tear it off her, but I hold back. I feel her growing more confident and she bites my bottom lip. My cheeks turn up against hers and I can't help but smile. This is what I love doing.

"I want you to lie down, on your back," I tell her.

"Ok." She lays herself down on the bed, her legs together, hiding her spot from view. Only a short tennis skirt stands between her urgency and me. I climb over her and straddle her waist, putting my hands either side of her head. My hair flops down into my eyes and she brushes it back behind my ear. She's smiling and the shyness seems to be fading. 

"What're you thinking?" she asks me.

"I'm thinking I want you," I say. Understatement. She giggles and her thighs jiggle along with her. "But I'm also thinking this is moving fast."

Her eyes widen and she flutters her hands as if trying to wave away the thought. "No, please, I promise it's not too fast."

"I want you to promise you'll say stop if you start to feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable," I say.

"Ok."

"Promise," I say sternly.

"I promise."

"Good." I lean down and kiss her again, lowering my waist so that her mound presses against my clit through my jeans. "Fuck," I moan softly. Our lips press together and she runs her hands through my short hair, gripping it gently. I shift to get a bit more comfortable and she spreads her legs, letting me kneel between them.

"Oh, Fuck," she says in a breathy, wobbly voice, as my belt presses against her clit through the fabric.

"Mmm," I moan. The sound of her pleasure is ecstasy. Her hands run up and down my back, finding their way under the fabric. Her gentle hands send shivers down my spine as she holds me. I feel her grasp the bottom of my singlet and I pull back. "No," I say, a little sharper than I mean to. I didn't realise but I'd grabbed her hand in defence, I release it quickly.

12