All Comments on 'College Girl's First Lesbian Fuck'

by CharlieParkerWrites

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"No but, jokes aside, Freud's assertion that women have penis envy is essentialist and flawed. It buys into the rhetoric that lesbian women are emulating heterosexual relationships. The very idea of that, completely ignores the reality that many lesbian relationships go way beyond the stereotypical Butch and Femme pairings that are so often talked about"

But Lisa M. Diamond is the real deal? Either all these intellectuals are fake or you allow your preconceived beliefs to see the "truth" when it fits your narrative.

CharlieParkerWritesCharlieParkerWrites8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment :) I've never heard of Lisa M. Diamond before but I'll look her up and have a read of her stuff :)

Don't forget, the quote you've quoted is a line from a character, not from an authors perspective

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit stereotypical but a hot read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The description said “straight girls.” May is far from straight.

The other comment is correct. If you’re going to tackle an intellectual giant like Freud, you had better do your research because someone on this website will expose you if you haven’t.

CharlieParkerWritesCharlieParkerWrites8 months agoAuthor

Sometimes we simplify things in the description to get the "vibe" across, I'm sure you can understand that.

I write for fun, not with the intention of being an intellectual heavyweight. I'm sorry the mention of Freud took you out of the story and I'm sorry the description left you wanting. But I hope you're able to find the intellectual, factual section of this website, as you need.

MikeykeithMikeykeith8 months ago

HOTTT AS FUCK.

RESPECT!!!

YUMMY...

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

This was a great piece. Please continue!

kbone1kbone17 months ago

The story is HOT! and GREAT also. More please

Suzy_OSuzy_O6 months ago

Nothing hotter than lesbians stepping up to defend Freud in the comments of a Literotica story :)) Lol don't you worry about it Charlie Parker

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Nothing hotter than lesbians stepping up to defend Freud in the comments of a Literotica story :)) Lol"

Ha!Ha!HA! Suzy_O then you should have no problem proving the commentator wrong.

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdiscipline6 months ago

your story is great! Can you write more please

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdiscipline6 months ago

Enjoying your writing. Hoping for more...

DrFemmeDrFemme3 months ago

Oh yes the fuck please! And especially appreciate the consent pieces. Yum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieParkerWrites@CharlieParkerWrites
Heya, I like writing queer romance stories. I post them here because, well, I'm hoping it's a good place to share them :) Enjoy :)