College Girl's First Lesbian Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, sorry, sorry," she says, looking worried.

"It's ok," I say, pulling my shirt back down, adjusting my binder beneath it. I kiss across her cheek and down her neck, she moans in my ear as I work my kisses over her collarbones and head south. 

"Fuuuck," I hear her whisper as my lips trace the outline of her erect nipples. I bite one softly and she almost convulses beneath me. God, this is going to be fun. I pull her shirt up slightly, exposing her belly button. I look up at her and she nods. Her breaths are sharp as I kiss the soft pouch of her stomach, the light fuzz tickles my lips and I smile against her skin. I kiss lower, close to the band of her skirt and she shivers. I look up and her face is full of euphoria at my touch. I move below the line of her skirt, skipping her mound, and kiss her thighs instead. Her hand finds its way to the back of my head and she holds me firmly, gripping my hair. I move upward again, kissing along her thighs toward her skirt. I'm barely a few inches from her inner thigh now and I can only imagine how wet she's going to be. I can't wait to taste her. I run a hand up inside her skirt and feel her panties, I trace one finger along the side of her lips, just out of reach of her pussy and she moans loudly. I look up and she's holding her breast in her hand, feeling herself.

"Fuck Ally."

"I'm going to take these off," I say, gripping her panties.

"Ok," she says softly, her hand rubbing her breast. I slide her underwear off and throw them aside, returning to kiss her thighs. I slowly lift her skirt up over her hips, exposing her deep brown lips to the light. Her body glows and I shiver with excitement. I kiss the edges of her mound, the corners where her thighs meet her body. 

"Mmm," I moan against her skin.

"You're.. teasing.. me," she says between breaths.

"I am," I say deeply.

"That's not fair," she says, still rubbing her hand over her chest. I watch her as I take a finger in my mouth and wet it. Her eyes lock with mine and  go wide as I bring my finger to her clit. I circle it slowly and she throws her head back. "Oh my god."

"Good girl."

"Oh, fuck, I like that," she whispers.

I bring my lips back to her and replace my finger with my tongue, gently licking her clit. Her thighs squirm beside me and oh my god she tastes like heaven. Her cum laces my tongue and I press harder against her, sucking her clit. Her hand is back to my head now and she's pulling me closer against her. I feel as her thighs lock against my head and all signs of shyness are gone. I can barely hear her moans as she presses her thighs against my ears, pulling me tight against her pussy. I work faster, tracing circles around her pearl. And then I slow down, and pull my head away. I wet a finger in my mouth and look at her.

"I'm going to finger you, ok?" I ask her.

"Ok, please," she says. Her lips part, and the warmth of her pussy surrounds my finger as I enter her. I feel her muscles contract and pulse as I curve my finger upward. "Holy FUCK." she moans. 

"Good girl," I say to her. Her face lights up and a devilish lust flashes across her face. That's what I wanted to see; unrestrained lust. I bring my tongue back to her clit and encircle it again, alternating between sucking and swirling my tongue around it. Her wet drips down my palm and I pause to taste it, moaning as I do.

"Are you, tasting me?" she asks, almost shy.

"I'm tasting heaven, baby," I moan.

"Fuck." She arches her back as I work her closer and closer, her cream dripping onto the bedsheets. She's so close now and I can feel her pussy pulsing against me. I lick faster over her clit, flicking it each time. Her moans fill my ears and the bed shakes as she comes, trickling her cum over my tongue and hand. I slow, working at the same pace that she is pulsing and shaking, as her orgasm slows to faint waves that echo through her chest and down her thighs. I slowly take my finger out and clean it up with my mouth. When I turn to her, her eyes are locked with mine and she's looking at me with a lust that betrays her coy demeanour.

The end, for now...

12