College Girl's Toy

Story Info
College boy meets a college girl and she breaks him in.
1.3k words
4.05
68.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was introduced to Sarah by a friend from high school, who was in her sorority. I never expected a girl like her to be interested in a dorky guy like me, until they invited me to come to a football game. She teased and flirted with me all morning, until I was going mad with desire. We didn't even make it into the stadium. I was more than a little buzzed when she led me by the hand back to her dorm, giving a little smile and an excuse to her friends that she wasn't feeling well.

She kicked off her shoes as she came through the door, and I went, clumsily, to kiss her, but she stopped me with a laugh. I was confused, but she stepped close to me and rested her hands on my hips looking up at me with a demure look in her eyes.

"Did she tell you that I have... different taste in men?"

I could only shake my head. She hadn't really told me anything, just introduced us and left it at that.

"Good..." She started to rub my hips, and slide her hands up and down my side and back. I leaned down towards her, but still she pulled her face away from my kiss. "See, I like sweet guys. Eager guys. The sort of guy who'll drop to his knees and eat me for hours if that's what I want, or just sit and rub my feet while I study. Or... whatever else I might want. Are you that kind of guy?"

I tried to go in for another kiss, and she slid her hand up along my side until she cupped the back of my head. I thought I was going to get that kiss, but she shifted her grip around the side of my head, wrenching my ear painfully back.

"I said, are you that kid of guy?" Her voice was angry, and her eyes flashed. My vision blurred, more than it already was, and she didn't let up with her grip.

"Jesus Christ, fuck, yes, please. STOP IT!" I had tears in my eyes by the time she released her grip and returned her hand to stroking the back of my head.

"Good boy." She exerted a light pressure. "Now, on your knees for me."

I dropped as if I were a puppet with my strings cut, and she smiled the most delighted smile. I felt myself melting inside.

I started to get up, but she made a little moue of disappointment; and after a moment's confusion I laughed and dropped back to my hands and knees to crawl after her, earning another of those smiles.

In her room, I knelt on the carpet by her bed while she rummaged in a drawer; and I stared longingly at her perfect, round ass. She came up with a mess of leather and chains, and dropped them at my feet, then turned back dismissively to the drawer.

"Strip and put those on." I hesitated a moment, but she ignored me, and I gave in. In seconds I was naked, and trying to sort out what she had given me.

A collar and a pair of cuffs each for ankles and wrists, joined by a network of chains. I removed the chains and put on the cuffs, anklets, and collar; somehow feeling more naked than I had before I put them on.

When I looked back up she had stripped, put on a corset and a sort of artistic leather bikini bottom that was more air than leather, tied her hair back in a ponytail, and a leather belt dangled from her hand. She stepped close and raked her fingers roughly through my hair, nails scraping my scalp. Then she picked up the chains and quickly linked my arms together, with a chain running down from there to my ankles so that I couldn't stand upright. Another chain clicked onto my collar with a feeling of finality.

Then she stepped over to the bed and sat, pulling me after. Without a word she pulled my head to her pussy and I, tentatively, began to lick. I'm not sure how long it lasted. I'd done this just once before, and she seemed disappointed in my inexperience. The hand holding my leash guided me where she wanted me to go, and the other occasionally cracked the belt across my back to keep me focused.

Somehow, even kneeling awkwardly on a hard linoleum floor covered by a shitty Wal-mart rug, with my neck cricked at an awkward angle and a psychotic woman toying with me, I had never been more aroused.

After what seemed like forever, she let go of my head and leaned back, my leash still trailing in her hands while she breathed heavily. I kept licking, but gently, and she smiled, stretching.

"I think you have potential as a fucktoy, but... there's a test." She stroked my face with the belt in her left hand. "Have you ever thought about anal?"

I lifted my head from her, realizing only now just how sore my tongue was. "You want me to... fuck your ass? After all this?"

The smile that bloomed on her face was joyful, disbelieving, and tinged with a touch of cruelty. "Oooh you little slut. I am going to have so much fun with you. Stay right there."

She leapt off the bed, leaving my leash laying there, but taking the belt with her. In a moment she was back, gathering up my leash and twisting me around to face her.

Attached to the straps between her legs was a terrifyingly realistic penis.

My mouth dropped open in surprise, I started to speak... and she took my parted lips as an invitation, shoving the rubber cock deep into my mouth as I protested incoherently. I instantly started to gag and retch, and she laughed at my discomfort, pinning my head back against her bed and laughingly raining abuse on me.

After a few moments she pulled out, and I thought she was letting me catch my breath. But no, she ordered me up on the bed, and I went. In moments she was behind me, her fake cock slick against my ass, and I hard the "pop" of a bottle as she opened a tube of lube and squirted a copious amount onto her hand and began, curtly, to lubricate my ass.

I started to beg her to stop, as she pushed her fingers roughly into my ass with more and more lube. She ignored me, telling me what a slut I was and how much I would love feeling her cock inside me. How I would scream and moan and come like a bitch for her.

In seconds, she was pressing the tip of her strapon against my well-lubricated ass. And now she was gentle. Teasing and stroking my sphincter with its tip while she reached around with her hand to tease and stroke my cock and balls. I realized that my leash was laying on the bed beside my head, and my pleas for her to stop had morphed into helpless, sexual moans.

She gave my ass a firm slap and started to fuck the tip of her dick in and out of my sphincter.

"So you want it, little slut? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh god, Sarah. Why?"

She laughed, and shifted her hands to grip my hips tightly. "I don't want to hear anything from you except 'Please fuck me, ma'am.'"

I moaned again, as she sank the tip a little deeper on one thrust. "Oh god." She slapped me again, harder.

"SAY IT!"

"Oh god, Sarah. Please!" Another slap. "Please fuck me!" Another slap, and she withdrew entirely, but left the tip teasing. "Please fuck me, ma'am!"

"Good slut." And she buried herself in me to the hilt.

*

Originally posted elsewhere.