All Comments on 'College Girl's Toy'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 4 years ago
Pace yourself

Being a college professor myself I do like to read of needy nerds young and skinny being trained by the dominant female. I am always interested in new ideas for the latest intake of students we get. There are invariably 1 or 2 who like extra tuition. Keep up the writing but pace the stories. Have a read of some of mine and you will get the idea. We prefer the slow subtle arousing burn rather than a two minute wonder !

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 4 years ago
Pace yourself

As a college professor myself in a community college I like nothing better than a girl meets boy, girl doms boy story. I am always open to new ways of toying with the latest intake of tasty students where I work, there are often 1 or 2 who enjoy extra tuition in my subject. Pace yourself though, we prefer a slow subtle story rather than a two minute wonder whoosh ! Try some of my stories and you will get the feel, especially the Gardening ones.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

I admit that I wrote most of my stories originally as overly long captions on Tumblr posts. They're more focused on getting to the point of the scene than actually developing the story.

I think I am going to slow down on trying to get them submitted to Tumblr and try to make them better as stories before I do.

Hopefully that doesn't just bog down the sex in adverbs (a real problem for me some days).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...