College got a whore lot interesting

Story Info
New Year party takes a whore-ific turn!
2.3k words
3.5
26.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limasu
limasu
10 Followers

Pune, 1st January, 2019

Happy New Year!! Happy New Year!! A barrage of shouts woke up me. It was about 11 am which meant I had only a couple of hours of sleep and whole lot of booze in my system. I tried to get up from my bed but the spinning of the head and the heaviness of my body didn't allow me to move too much, I could feel the bile inside me wanting to spurt out. I tried to stabilize my senses and hold on to the bile inside to avoid painting the room yellow. My head was throbbing hard now and I was just trying to get my bearings.

A few moments later I suddenly realized that my date was nowhere to be seen. The New Year party flash back hit me hard. All three of us roomies had decided to get dates to our hostel rooms and party hard as we didn't want to spend outrageous amounts of money to get drunk in fancy restaurants and bars. House parties were cosy, fun and less expensive. Sneaking girls into a boys' hostel was fairly common in our MBA School and we thought it would be a great way to welcome the New Year.

I managed to get up on feet and recce the room to look for her. It is a small 150 sq. ft. room with two windows, a bed, a study table and a namesake wardrobe. What I was looking for was unmissable in this rather barren room, a fairly tall girl with dark flowing hair whose smile was contagious and her face was, in my very original words, very kissable. With that thought, my mind started to look for that beautiful smile and couldn't find it.

Maybe she left. But I promised her breakfast in bed. Maybe she wasn't hungry.

My mind was playing the 'guess what happened' game and I simply let it indulge.

I was a bit surprised that she would leave without letting me know. I understand that we were not in the love zone yet, but we did care for each other enough not to go missing like this. Maybe I was too fast asleep. I was getting worried for her. How did she sneak out of the hostel?

And suddenly another barrage of Happy New Year started to ring in my ears. I had forgotten what had gotten me to wake up in the first place. I walked to the door to tell my roomies to shut the fuck up. I opened my door and before I could yell at them for being so loud, I found what I was looking for.

Ah, that beautiful face. It was an odd scene though, both my roomies were sitting on the couch and she was sitting on the floor. They were all startled that I had woken up and barged into their private party.

She smiled that beautiful smile at me.

"Honey, you woke up so soon?" she asked as sweetly as she could.

She got up and walked me into the room. I got this vibe that something wasn't right, but then again, I was drunk, sleep starved and nauseous.

"Sleep for a while, you will feel better," she said as she laid me in my bed.

I quickly tried to steal a kiss before I slept and there it was. I could smell it all over her face. That familiar stench every time I kissed her after she blew me. I was devastated, how could she? Why would she? A million questions started to swirl in my already spinning head. I swiftly got up on my feet. She was about to open the door to rejoin the party I had just spoiled.

"Why?" is all I could muster as a tear rolled down my cheek.

She stopped in her step and lowered her head. She realized that I figured it out.

"I am sorry, it was not my choice," she said in a soft voice.

"Did they..?" she didn't let me finish. "No," she replied sharply.

"Today was my choice, I meant how it all started wasn't," she tried to explain.

I am a very gullible person, and this statement diverted my thoughts from 'why are you cheating on me?' to 'what circumstances got her into doing this?'

"Let me go finish what I started out there and maybe I can catch you up on the story over lunch?" she asked politely.

I just stared at her, through her. Not knowing how to react, I simply nodded. I needed answers and she offered them.

A few more Happy New Years later, which I then realized was what they decided to shout every time she makes someone cum, we went out for that dinner. Walking out of the hostel room was awkward as my roomies were grinning as she led me out of the room.

She took me to my favourite restaurant, knowing she needed to please me and manage my emotions and ordered my regular, a triple cheese pizza with jalapenos, bell peppers, mushrooms and olives.

"So..." I asked with a poker face trying to suppress my curiosity of her story.

"Sam, I really like you and I am sorry that my reality is going to hurt you a lot and I know I owe you an explanation but trust me, I didn't want you to find out this way. I just didn't have the courage to tell you my reality as I know it will drive a wedge between us," she explained.

"I am all ears," I said in a straight tone.

"It was a few years ago, after my 20th birthday when my father lost a lot money in his business. His investors were going to take everything away from us. Our factory, office, home everything. He took me to his office auction and that's where it all started."

She took a small pause as if reliving that moment and a tear rolled down her cheeks.

I held her hand, gave her a smile and nudged her to go on. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"One of his investor is my uncle, he is a very cruel man and he is known for visiting prostitutes on a regular basis. He beats up my aunt every other day. He spotted me and smiled. He came over to sit next to me. He asked what I was doing there, and I said I was there to support my dad in his tough times. He gave a very weird smile and said, wow that's great. You can indeed support him; in fact you can ensure this office remains with him.

I was very excited to hear that and out of curiosity asked him how would that be possible. And he said, all you need to do is take care of me and I will give your dad ample time to earn money and cover his losses.

I kind of knew exactly what he meant, and I suddenly started looking for my dad. He was busy doing last minute paper work and I couldn't consult him. But, I loved him and if I could do anything to help him, I knew I would.

So I nodded and he took me to my dad's cabin in the office."

She was almost sobbing recollecting the horror experience and I wanted her to stop, but I also wanted to know more. I squeezed her hand even more tightly, to let her know it was ok to carry on. She looked at me and then down at her legs and continued.

"He locked the cabin, held my face in his arms and launched his lips onto mine before I could protest. I kissed my uncle, who is twice my age just in hope it would help my dad. After a few minutes of kissing me and exploring the inside of my mouth with his tongue, he let his hands off my face and removed his lips from mine. Wow, I enjoyed that he said, you are good obedient girl and I am going to enjoy you some more before I help your dad.

I bowed my head and nodded my consent. He knew he could ask for anything from me in that moment and I wouldn't say no.

I stood there, feeling like a whore on display waiting for my next command. And soon it came, 'strip'. And so I did. I stood there naked in front of him, embarrassed and humiliated to the core.

He felt me all over my body, fondling and groping my breasts, pinching and flicking my nipples and roughly rubbing my clit. I was most uncomfortable when he grabbed and spread my buttocks. I was surprised how my body was reacting to all this, it had betrayed me by being aroused and wet. I simply closed my eyes and looked down, avoiding any eye contact.

After being satisfied with his exploration, he barked his next command, 'kneel'. And I did.

I heard his zipper and knew what was coming next. He opened my mouth with his hand, put two fingers inside, making me give his fingers a blow job. Then he removed them and grabbed my hair, pulled me closer to him and put his cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth and let him enter.

He was huge and wide, I could barely open my mouth wide enough to put it in. He started stroking my mouth and I could no longer breathe. I tried to push him away with my hands, but he was too strong. He kept going deeper with each stroke and I gagged even more. After a minute when he allowed me to breathe, I was gasping for air badly and felt life would end. He using me was no longer the big issue, staying alive and breathing was. But before I could do anything, he thrust his cock into my mouth again, and again and again. I puked, I gagged and I struggled, he was enjoying it.

After a good 15 minutes of violating my mouth, he made a final assault, the deepest one so far. He grabbed my hair so hard and pulled me as close to him as possible and cock was well beyond my throat when he finally spurts out his cum. I gasped for breath like never before, the cum was so thick and choking me that I almost blacked out.

He pushed me once he was done. I was lying on the floor naked with his cum inside my mouth and drooling on to the carpet. I felt ashamed and cried.

Wait here, he said and took my clothes with him. I didn't have a choice but to stay inside and hope no one else comes in the cabin. I tried to straighten myself and gain some composure. He was gone for almost 15 minutes. I was getting nervous. Hopeful he would stick to his words, but scared that he won't.

Finally the door opened, and I was relieved to see it was him and not someone else.

I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He finally said, I have convinced most investors to give your dad time, but there are a couple more who wouldn't listen. If we make them agree, then the deal is done and your dad can buy some time. But I did all I could.

I was crying out of anger and disappointment. I finally said, but I did what you asked, please help him. I almost begged him.

He said, look, they are waiting outside, I can bring them in and we both can try to convince them.

And I suddenly realized, I was still naked and I couldn't see my uncle carrying my clothes. What was happening hit me hard and I realized what I got myself into. I lost my balance, fell to the floor and nodded.

He opened the door and let the two investors in. They both were 40+ years old with balding heads and a huge smile on their faces. They were surprised at the fact that what my uncle told them was real. There was a naked 20 year old willing to do anything to save her father.

What followed was an hour long session of two men using me as their personal toy with my uncle directing them and commenting on my skills as a fuck toy.

So now you know Sam, how my story goes. I need money to support my dad to recover from his losses and ever since that day I work on the side as a whore to earn an extra income. We have been able to salvage some of his business and survive because of this income.

I know you may not want to see me anymore, but I guess you deserved to know the truth," she was sobbing as she finished her story.

I was still trying to wrap my head around the whole situation, and more than anger I was feeling sorry for her. I had never sacrificed anything to help out my family and here was a brave girl who did what she did for her family. Something inside me told me to help her out.

"I am surprised you have such a dark side to your life so you could bring light to your family. I may not see you as a boy friend anymore, but I will surely want to help you out as a friend. Nothing spreads faster than when a guy like me promotes your oral skills to the boys in the hostel and the college," I said with a sense of pride and mission.

She smiled that beautiful smile of hers, and leaned in to kiss me over the table.

I was thinking in my head, 'College just got a whore lot interesting'!


limasu
limasu
10 Followers