College Guys Undermine My Authority

Story Info
Supervising college students leads to humiliating situations.
844 words
4.07
11.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm Alex and new to this forum but have posted on others in the past. I have always enjoyed sharing some of my experiences and blending in some fantasies I've has as a result. This post is an overview of one period of my life I often enjoying thinking back on and would love to share more of:

For several years I (27) worked for an organization that did Environment/wildlife research, basically I was a field lead which means I was out doing field work all day supervising students. Usually, these college students were guys around my age range (20 or 19 at the youngest) and didn't appreciate being told what to do by a little 5'3" gal. For reference I usually was leading two students at a time.

This led to all kinds of situations where they wouldn't listen to me, didn't take me seriously, ganged up on me, and generally didn't respect me at first. As a result, they would do all kinds of inappropriate stuff like throw things down my top when I was distracted, slap my ass when I was bending over, spraying me with water bottles, picking me up and pinning me down when wrestling/rough housing. I just started putting up with it, working long days in a hot environment drains your energy enough and constantly arguing or trying to get them to behave on top of that was extra exhausting.

Eventually it just became normal and playing around - usually at my expense - made the days a little easier. My group usually performed one of if not the best while other groups had constant conflicts and I think it was because I let them get away with so much inappropriate shit. I also started to enjoy the humiliation and wondering how far they may actually take it.

Part of me to this day finds it a big turn on that they would completely ignore my authority, blatantly check me out tease me, try and get me into compromising situations, and physically overpower me. Especially knowing we'd be out in the middle of nowhere so there was basically nothing I could do about it.

Some other examples of situations that came up:

-Occasionally we'd go swimming on a break, they'd just strip down to their boxers/boxer briefs and occasionally I'd join in. On one occasion they took my dry clothes and kept them from me as I tried to get them back in my wet sports bra and panties

-When our truck was packed with supplies and there wasn't enough room, I ended up sitting on the lap on one of the students in the back seat instead of a female student who rightfully not comfortable with that. It was a slow and very bumpy ride, and the guy took liberties with his hand placement.

-One summer the students I was supervising liked music I did not, and we listened to a lot of music in the car/field. So, I came up with a bet/challenge, if I won I'd get veto powers over the music and they decided if they won I'd have to wear a bikini top in the field for a week. With my abundance of confidence, I agreed. Unfortunately I lost by the slightest margin.

-Sometimes I'd catch them going into detail about what they thought about other female staff and what they'd like to do to them. Usually I'd shut that down quick but I didn't mind when they were complaining about a co-worker who was notoriously full of herself/very difficult to work with

-One time a couple of them stole my clothes, towel and keys while I was showering and no one else was there, leaving me with nothing to get back to the bunkhouse (which was a separate building).

-We used zip ties for a lot of our work and I had fun messing with them by zip tying things to them when they weren't paying attention. this got turned on me once when they zip tied my wrists behind my back and my ankles as revenge.

-Sometimes I would tease them too. Once while debriefing at the end of the day before driving back, I changed from a dirty t-shirt in front of them while discussing the day. Letting them check out a thin black lacy bra I happened to be wearing.

I could go on and on as it was quite the experience over the years I was in that job and recently I've been thinking a lot about it. Sometimes it crossed a line and went too far as well. Being humiliated (to an extent) while you are supposed to be the one in charge is a crazy mix of feelings. There were definitely times it got me quite excited. I've also come up with so many different scenarios in my head of how things could have gone if they did take things farther or I didn't put a stop to certain things.

If any of these stand out I'd be happy to elaborate in a longer story.