All Comments on 'College Homecoming Party'

by botularius

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Really? 1* (where are the negaative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You missed the tags stating this was willing cuckold story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You actually thought this would be a good first entry? You're dumber than you sound. You fucked up Bubba, first impressions only happen once, and you pissed yours away. It'll be easy adding your name to the lost list of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wasn't this story already posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pretty good story, ignore the negs, those people are actually mental, yes really, write more !!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Everyone wants to write a cuckold story, and some get desperate like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I too remember reading this story a while ago here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More cuck shit. How about next FMF he picks his hottest old girlfriend to fuck. See picking her friends for FMFs isn't the same as her fucking an old hung boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reposted here somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What kind of idiot takes his wife to a wild sex frat party, meets a mutual old "friend" who also happens to be the wife's former lover, sees there is still chemistry between them and yet offers her to partner up with the old flame for a sex game competition? Confiscate his Man Card, kick his butt to the curb! As for the wife, she should have stayed by her husbands side if she was not playing the game as his partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking idiot. He just learned his wife still has the hots for an old college boyfriend and he just let her whore it up with him at a party. Marriage over, whether he's too much of a beta to realize it not or yet. Adios bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Botularius fecalis mentales, or shit for brains, is talent free and still, like a one cell fly cerebellum, hits the latrine walls again and again and..., well, you know.

What else Doc?

Zero points

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anon who said "more cuck shit"

Listen here bud. If you don't like it don't read it. and don't comment on it Stop wasting people's time. What's your problem?

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Always amazes me the straights that will read a whole hotwife story and reach for the vitriol. You have to think they have a naughty S&M streak or maybe the really really would like to but can't find a nice liberal woman.

Straight heterosexuals have to be the most violent, intolerant and sickest people...maybe they should be banned 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how that total tool, 26thNC talks about desperation. He knows a lot about it because he’s desperate for anyone other than himself and his multiple posts to agree with his opinion. He seriously has no clue that everyone else here knows his bullshit and are tired of all his lame negative comments.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow a rare, as in unicorn type rare, cuck by the numbers story.

Thank you. Truly. I mean why try and make a good story, the effort needed is so overwhelming, and its just easier to write the same story over and over again. Glad you shook off any attempt to break out of the typical cuck mold. Thats a great sword to fall on.

And in my defense, as Ive stated before, while not my thing (as I do have self respect and am not mentally ill) there have been a couple stories of your type that arent horrid. They were well written, seemed to be decently thought out, even though the subject isnt my cup o tea. But most of you take the quick easy way out to make the spank squad happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TRASH! I GAVE UP 1/4 OF THE WAY THROUGH! THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH EFFORT TO PUT INTO THIS STORY!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

My anonymous bitch is popping up often today, letting me know how desperate he is that I notice him. He still hasn’t read a story himself, but he never misses my comments. Poor, sad, impotent bitch. Register a name , be a man instead of an anonymous bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish we had negative scores. What crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a twat the husband is, total fuckin loser.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1* enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous