College in the 90s: Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the day listening to a soundtrack of Jesus and Mary Chain and I think, Sponge, maybe? I think the anticipation for night was building in all of us because we completely forgot to eat lunch. When we did break out the food for dinner, Dave saw the two watermelons and then ran off telling us to wait. He came back twenty minutes later with two bottles of vodka in his hands.

"Have you ever heard of wapatui?" he asked with a grin.

"No, what's that?" I asked.

"It's an old native american drink." he said trying to bullshit me.

He cut a hole on the top of each watermelon and poured each bottle of vodka entirely into each watermelon.

"That'll be the perfect dessert," Dave said.

Everyone else had no idea what he was talking about. So we turned the music back on, this time to some pop radio station, and ate the sandwiches. An hour later, Dave declared the watermelons ready to eat, but he couldn't find the knife to cut them open. I saw a group of locals (I assumed they were local based on their preparedness with a table and coolers and ice) further down the beach and I walked over to ask if I could borrow a knife. A guy with a scruffy beard and a pronounced Southern accent said he had one, so I invited them all to come over and have some watermelon with us.

It turns out they were from some inland town called Myakka that had lots of gators or something. But they were super cool and more than willing to get FUCKED UP with us on some goddamn wapatui. Did I mention we got fucked up! I mean, none of us could stand up half an hour later. At one point Dan tried to get a beer, but couldn't find a bottle opener. One of the Myakka guys grabbed the bottle, slammed the bottom of the bottle with his hand, and the bottle lid just popped off. We all burst out cheering at the most amazing drunken feat any of us Ohio people had ever seen.

The Myakka guys thanked us for a good time, and then stumbled off with a couple of our beers to go explain to their family why they left the reunion. We were content to pass out under our umbrellas, sleeping in the sand with our heads on our towels.

When we woke up, it was past sunset. A huge group of locals was setting off these huge fireworks right on the beach and it was too loud to sleep.

"I'm going down to the water to wash all this sand off," said Mia in a sleepy voice.

Sarah and I trailed her to the ocean. The water was still super warm as we rinsed our hair out and brushed off our skin. All of a sudden Adam, Dan and Dave appeared in front of us as each held his swim trunks above his head. We were happy they remembered, and we each moved to give our guy a kiss under the sporadic fireworks.

I'm not entirely sure how the next part got started because I was still under the influence of the watermelon (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). But we all ended up spinning our guys around in circles by holding onto their dicks as they floated on their backs looking up at the sky. My memory is a little hazy, like I said, but I distinctly remember the color of the fireworks reflecting off their bodies and I remember the warm feeling as Adam came and it dripped down across my fingers. I just kept spinning him and laughing with my friends. I think eventually they stood up and we all stood in the shallow water making out as couples. Maybe we went swimming? Who knows?

All I know is that eventually cabs were called from a pay phone, the guys gave us some cash, and we girls stumbled out of a cab with all our gear and crashed in the living room of Anna's condo--drunk, sandy and salty.

The hangover the next day was brutal, and we couldn't get breakfast because our car was still at the beach parking lot. There was no way any of us were doing a walk of shame to go get it. So we laid around in the AC and read some old Cosmos that Sarah had brought with her. According to the Cosmo quizzes we apparently don't know how to give guys handjobs. Those things are so ridiculous! Sarah said a Cosmo correspondent visited one of her writing classes and explained how the writer just made things up for quizzes and articles based on how funny her husband thought things were on their weekend road trips. Sigh.

The guys called and asked us to meet them at their hotel pool on Lido Key--they had clearly started drinking early. We told them we'd take a pass. It's best to make guys work for it, Sarah said, and none of us felt like they'd been meeting our needs. With the last of Anna's money, we went out in search of a salon downtown to get pedicures. We found one that was super affordable, and after the pedis Sarah and I each got a haircut too. But you'll never guess what Mia got. A brazilian! (If you don't know, that's where they wax the hair off your vag!)

We took a cab to go pickup our car on Siesta Key and then we drove a couple blocks into the village to find some place to eat. Sarah picked this place called The Salty Dog, and then we used a pay phone to have the guys meet us there. We ordered cocktails and "salty dogs," but instead of being a normal hotdog, these things were huge and like 10 inches long. We laughed so hard at the sight of them. And in that moment I felt truly happy.

The guys eventually showed up with a serious pre-game buzz, and they kept ordering beers for themselves during dinner. We talked as best we could about how none of us wanted to go back to school, but I half-wondered if we shouldn't ditch them and find someplace with more people our age who were more sober. Sarah said it was too late for that, and that she wanted to hook up with Dan one last time. So we left the village and headed back to the beach to watch the sunset. It was amazing as always, but this time it was a mix of purple and turquoise clouds instead. There was a decent crowd at the public beach, being a Friday night and all, so once it was dark we started walking up a narrower section to the north.

I was holding Adam's hand, but twice we were just feet away from walking into naked couples have sex on the beach next to were the sand met the grass. And then we heard a loud retching sound as Dave fell down and started puking his guts out all over the sand. It was so gross that Mia ran away from him so that she wouldn't start too.

"Here, come with us," I said as I grabbed her hand. "That's so gross."

"Shouldn't I stay and make sure he's ok?" Mia asked

"He's not dying, he's just throwing up," I said. "Besides, do you really want to kiss him after that?"

"Boys are so stupid," Mia muttered. "I can't believe I got waxed for this..."

We walked up the beach for about ten more minutes until the grass receded from the shore and there was a little protected patch of sand surrounded by the scrub. I let go of Mia's hand, and turned around to face Adam who had been following us. I shoved him playfully onto the sand and laid down next to him and started kissing him hard on the mouth. Mia just sat down in the sand on the other side and looked out at the ocean.

After a minute I stopped and said, "Your turn."

"What?" Mia said, as I started to unbutton Adam's shirt.

"It's your turn," I said with a smile. "Adam doesn't mind, right?"

"Huh?" He stammered.

"Shhh," I whispered to him. "It's time to put out. We're all tired of you guys' games."

I looked around but Sarah and Dan were nowhere in sight. When I turned back, Mia had both her hands around Adam's head and was kissing him with abandon. I remember thinking, "I guess we're doing this!"

I stood up, grabbed Adam's shorts around the waistband, and yanked them off of him in two quick pulls. He was now totally naked except for the shirt sleeve still around his right arm. He still looked hot and I stood over him watching his abs flex as he kissed Mia. I pulled my dress over my head and put it on the sand next to Adam. I unhooked my bra and threw it down, then I got down on my knees next to his waist. I bent over him and let my breasts dangle over his dick as I let my nipples graze the length of his dick. There is nothing that feels better than the smooth skin of a penis, and my boobs felt electric as they touched it.

Now that he was super hard, I laid down next to him, pressing my breasts into his arm, and kissed the back of his ear. Adam rolled his head over to kiss me, and feeling that I was totally naked, he pulled himself on top of me, putting his right knee between my legs. I could feel his thigh press against my vag and his hard dick was thrusting against my stomach. I was not taking no for an answer tonight! I started kissing his neck and stroking his dick up and down until I knew I was ready to go. I rolled him over onto his back again, grabbed his dick as I climbed on top of him and slid it inside of me.

The relief washed over me in waves. His dick felt so warm inside, and the pressure inside me started to send a tingling feeling down my legs as I grinded on him in the sand. I had to rub my clit, as it strained to burst out of its hiding spot. And as I looked up, I saw that Mia had taken off her dress, too. She was totally naked just inches from my face as she rubbed her vag over Adam's mouth. We smiled and gave each other a knowing glance, then I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her back. After a minute I felt all her muscles tense, and I swear I could feel her orgasm shoot out of her body as she moaned in my left ear.

I pulled back and looked her in the face. With an open mouth gasping for deep breaths, she nodded and said, "Uh huh."

I felt like I could grind on Adam's dick all night, but nothing was building for me yet. Mia stood up, stepped to the side and started to dust the sand off her legs. Then she sat down on her dress and started to rub her hand on my back.

"I can't keep doing this position. I'm gonna cum and this isn't safe," Adam interjected.

I knew we hadn't been using a condom, but it hadn't concerned me until just then. I leaped off of him and stood up. Adam stood up too and asked me to brush the sand off his back.

"I can control it if I'm the one on top," he said. "I just couldn't pull out if you're on top."

It's crazy how you let things go when you are close to orgasm. I knew the pullout method was stupid, but when else was I gonna have sex on the beach?

Adam pulled my dress perpendicular to Mia's legs and invited me to lay down with my head on her thigh. I did as he motioned, without saying a word. Then he pulled apart my legs and I felt his tongue lapping haphazardly against my vag. It felt good because I was so wet, but there was no way he could keep any sort of rhythm in his drunken state. I pulled his head up to kiss me and I tasted my own vag on his lips. It was weird. I knew what I was kissing, but for some reason it didn't gross me out in the moment.

I felt him slide his cock back into me, and I collapsed backwards into a state of ecstasy. Getting fucked by someone is completely different than "fucking" someone, and I realized now that I needed to get fucked. I could feel the weight of his body leaning against my legs as he wrapped his arms around my thighs above my knees. And then... then... Mia started running her fingers through my hair. It made me hallucinate again, and once more I felt as soft as a teddy bear. I snapped back as my stomach clenched and I felt my whole pussy convulse around Adam's dick. The orgasm shot out of me like a cannon exploding. I never even felt Adam pull out and cum all over my stomach, because my pussy was quivering and pulsing for minutes afterward.

We were really lucky that no one stumbled over us. The sound of the waves lapping at the beach must have covered our screams. After a while I joined Adam and Mia, who were already rinsing themselves in the surf. Then, Adam laid down on the sand covered in water with hands laced behind his head. Mia and I laid our heads against his arms on either side of him, as he shouted, "Holy shit!"

We must have fallen asleep there, because I woke up to the sound of voices as some people walked along the surfline past our naked pile. I gave Mia and Adam a gentle rub on the stomach to wake them. Then we slipped on our dresses and Adam found his shorts. As we walked back up the beach together to find Dave, it must have been obvious what we'd been up to. Mia and I were carrying our bras in our hands and Adam had his now very sandy shirt in his hand.

It felt fucking amazing to have an orgasm again after such a prolonged drought. I mean, it's not like there was anything special about Adam. Mia had traded Dave out for him like he was a puzzle piece! But it was the way Mia touched my hair that finally sent me over the edge. I realize now that I didn't need to find someone to love in order to feel fulfilled, I just needed to accept the love that was sent my way. It seems so simple now, but it was just something no one had ever bothered to tell me. Not that I'm in love with Mia, it's just that kindness can be just as powerful in a way. Whatever. I don't know what I'm saying.

We waited by our car in the village, and eventually Sarah and Dan showed up, with a shirt and bra in their respective hands. Ha ha. I guess they had found two small sand dunes, and the valley between them had given them enough privacy for a doggy style session. We didn't tell Sarah what we had done, but we each said we got our orgasm and left it at that.

The long drive back to Ohio felt like it took forever, and I felt kind of sad just staring out the window the whole time. The thought of going back to class seemed worthless compared to the religious experience I'd just had on the beach. I'd started to spiral a bit thinking about what I was doing with my life.

Back in Toledo, the cool weather had returned, and the spring rains were making me mopey. I still felt lonely, but I had lost the desperation that accompanied my previous depression. I eventually fell back into the routines of college after a couple weeks.

One night, Mia and Sarah and I were having a good discussion about the nature of shame. I had always felt shame for my sexual desires, and I'd always blamed it on my Catholic upbringing. Mia blames her shame on her Muslim upbringing. And Sarah said she'd been fat in elementary school, and still felt that her body was ugly and would betray her again at any moment.

"What about that time in the changing room in Sarasota?" I asked. "We've all seen each other naked and we all know we're hot!"

"But does it feel that way when you're in the shower room with other girls?" Sarah asked.

"Maybe we're hotter together?" Mia suggested. "I've never felt more confident around boys than after spending some time with you."

We all got a laugh out of that. As if we were some sort of sexual Voltron.

"This conversation is very interesting," Stephanie said. "I've looked up to you guys as big sisters since I got here, but this is the first time I feel like I've got you beat!"

"What do you mean?" Mia asked.

"I don't feel shame. I've always loved my body and how easy it was to use it to get whatever I wanted from boys," Stephanie gloated.

"What's that like?" Sarah asked sarcastically.

"Well, I've been thinking... Since you all had so much fun in Florida without me, maybe you could watch me and Doug have sex? We found this really cool position and I'd really get turned on showing it off."

"Eww, gross," said Sarah.

"What? I mean she and Mia had a threesome with some random guy. How is this any different?" Stephanie demanded to know.

"What!" Sarah shouted.

And just like that, the cat was out of the bag. And did I watch Stephanie and Doug try their standing up sex position? Yep. But only to see how small Doug's dick was. And it was as small as I'd expected.

So that's where I'm at. I've kind of been thinking about transferring somewhere out of state after this school year. For a fresh start. What do you think? How was your spring break? And don't forget to let me know what you think my vag smells like after you sniff this letter. I'm dying to know.

Sincerely,

Your Pen Pal