College in the Summer

Story Info
Hot summer sex with friend.
2.6k words
4.25
10k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

I missed a quarter in college because I got Mono. Yes, the kissing disease, and that's how I got it. Thanks to a one-night fling with a girl named Laura. I didn't want to fall behind everyone, so I decided to go to summer school and work at the college at the summer hockey camp program.

There was a girl I had always liked whose name was Judy. Judy had long brown wavy hair almost down to her waist. She was 5' 5" tall, 120 lbs, brown eyes, killer smile, and nice D cup boobs. Problem was she had a boyfriend named Kurt. I knew Kurt. Kurt was a nice guy and good looking. I myself was not bad looking. I had no problem meeting girls.

During that summer Judy and I would get together and have a few drinks. We would also play backgammon while we drank. She told me right off that we are just friends and she loved Kurt. I accepted it, but it wasn't easy.

One time we were in my bedroom. There is no air conditioning in the dorm rooms, and it was hot. She was wearing a shirt semi buttoned up with a white tank top t-shirt underneath it. Along with that she had on Daisy Duke shorts. We were playing backgammon and she took off her shirt. All she had on was that thin white t-shirt on with no bra. She could have easily just taken that off as it left little to the imagination. She had 50 cent size brown nipples. Her stomach looked very toned through the shirt.

"Wow Judy, you have a very toned stomach." I said but was really paying more attention to her big tits.

"I love doing sit ups. I will show you my six pack, but I have to do sit ups for them to pop. You have to hold my feet."

I got on the floor to hold down her feet. Judy pulled up the tank top exposing her flat stomach. Her Daisy Duke shorts rode up even higher giving me a view of outer lips. Wow, no bra, no panties. Was she teasing me like this on purpose?

My cock was hard at this moment. Trying to hide it behind my loose shorts was going to be tough. As she did a sit up her stomach tightened up and sure enough, she had a nice six pack.

As she reached the top of her sit up her eyes went right to my hard cock. "Oh my, someone is excited to see my six pack." She said with a smile.

I let go of her feet and tried to hide my erection with my hands. "Jesus Judy, I can see your boobs through your t-shirt and your pussy in this position. How can I not get hard?"

With a chuckle Judy said, "It's okay. The body is a beautiful thing to enjoy. It's a compliment to me that you like what you see. Thank you, Mr. Cock, for noticing me." As she said this, she patted her hand on my hard cock.

Just then my door opened. "Hey, want to go to lunch with us?" There stood two friends of mine at the door. Their eyes grew big when they saw us. They saw just enough as Judy pulled her hand from my cock and now, they were enjoying the same view as me.

They both turned red with embarrassment. "Oops sorry, didn't know you had company. Catch up to you later." They said as they closed the door. I could hear them walking down the hallway and Tim say, "What the fuck, I didn't know they were dating."

We both laughed. "Well, I better get going. Then you can take care of yourself and catch up with your friends. Thanks for the games." Judy said, as she got up and put her shirt over her t-shirt.

We shared a hug and Judy left. I didn't waste any time. I had my shorts down in a few seconds and jerked off until I released a large load. The first jet flew halfway across my room and landed on the carpet. I smudged my cum into the carpet with my foot, then left to meet my friends for lunch.

When I joined my friends at the cafeteria Tim said, "I didn't know you were dating Jody. She is fucking hot! How long have you been dating?"

"We are not dating. She has the same boyfriend. We just get together to play backgammon and have a few beers." Then I explained to them how it what they saw was not what they thought was going on.

A couple of days later I am at Judy's house playing backgammon. We usually have 2 or 3 beers. Today we are 6 beers in and getting drunk. Jody got up from the game and said, "I will be right back, I have to change. It's to fucking hot in this house."

When she came back, she had on the t-shirt when she was at my place. Again, no bra. "Jesus Judy, you are going get me hard and embarrass me again."

"Well, I don't mind you enjoying them. Enjoy them while you can. I will probably have breast cancer and have to have a mastectomy; it runs in the family. I already found a small lump. Do you want to feel it?"

I drained the last of my beer and swallowed and said, "Um, yeah, sure."

Judy sat down next to me and removed the t-shirt. She took my hand and placed it on the side of her breast. I really need to stop wearing boxers and loose shorts because I was getting hard, and it was showing.

"Feel here. You might have to press a little hard."

I felt around a bit and sure enough I could feel a small lump inside her breast. Judy's eyelids closed slightly and was gently biting her bottom lip. Her areola was starting to pucker, and her nipple was getting hard. I ran my thumb across her nipple, and I said, "I feel another lump."

Judy slid her hand up my shorts and said, "I think I found a very nice big lump."

Not sure if she was just teasing me but I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. We were deep kissing and had our hands all over each other. I leaned her back onto the floor and worked my kissed down to her big tits. There I feasted on her beautiful tits. I loved how her nipples reacted to my touching, sucking and licking. Judy was moaning with pleasure.

"I am so wet, eat my pussy. Please, please eat my pussy." Judy said.

I eagerly went down on her and slipped off her shorts and panties. Her pussy was glistening from her excitement. I dove right in. I licked, sucked and finger fucked her pussy until she was holding my head tight against her pussy and yelling, "Oh fuck, oh fuckkkkkk" as she reached her orgasm.

"Get up here. It's been 2 months since I have had a cock in me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me now."

I didn't bother taking off my shorts. I just pulled them down and freed my cock. I rubbed the tip of my cock along her wet slit teasing her. Then I slowly guided my cock deep into her hot wet pussy. "Oh fuck, Judy you feel so good." I told her.

"Ever since I touched your cock in your room all I could think about was how that big cock would feel inside me. And it feels aaaamazinggg."

I fucked her in missionary position, and I was getting close to coming. "I have to pull out, I am about to cum." I told her.

"No don't. Keep fucking me. I am on the pill." She moaned as I fucked her.

I started to fuck her hard and fast. I could feel it building up. In three hard thrust I emptied my hot seed deep into her pussy.

"Don't stop. Keep fucking me. I need to cum on your big cock."

I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders so I could fuck her deep. It didn't take long before Judy was clutching the carpet with her hands and screaming with pleasure. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Jesus, yes, oooooh fuuuuuck!" She said as she came hard on my cock.

I let her legs down and laid on top of her and kissed her deeply. My cock was throbbing as it was between our bodies. I was not able to cum in time so was hard and ready for more.

"My goodness, you are still hard. Didn't you come?" She asked.

"I did once. Was getting close for a second time."

"Mmmm a man that can last. Let me take care of that for you. Sit down on the couch."

I sat on the couch and Judy got between my legs then took my cock into her mouth. "Mmmm my pussy taste good." She said.

Judy new how to give a blow job. It wasn't more than 2 minutes before I filled her mouth with my seed. She swallowed my load then cuddled up to me on the couch. "Ok we have to have some rules here. You know I have a boyfriend. I am not leaving him. But I really enjoy having sex. If you promise to keep it quite that we are fucking, we can fuck for the rest of the summer until he comes back."

"I can live with that." I told her.

Just then we heard a car pull into the driveway. "Oh shit, my roommate his home." We quickly got dressed just before she came into the house. I had never met her roommate before. She was a bit short, with short black hair. She was a bit plain looking except for about 6 tattoos and a nose piercing. Judy introduced me to her as Kat. Kat said hello then went into her room and closed the door.

For the next couple of weeks, we would get together every other day. We invented Fuck Backgammon. We would play 2 out of 3 games. Winner got to pick the position or fantasy role play. Got to the point I was counting the hours before our next game. We found out we both had very creative and kinky minds.

One day we were in bed relaxing after a good hour sex romp when we heard Kat come home. The bedroom door was partly open, so I pulled the sheets up just in case she looked in. Kat didn't even knock but just walked in. She didn't seem fazed very much seeing us in bed together.

"Oops, I didn't realize you had company. I suppose your boyfriend doesn't know about this either." Kat said.

Kat started to turn and leave when Judy said, "Don't leave. Come back in here and sit down with us."

Kat sat on the edge of the next to Judy. "So, Brian, this is where things get a little complicated. Nobody but Kat knows this. I am bi. Kat is all lesbian. Kat has never been with a man but is curious. If it is okay with you and Kat how about we do a 3 some. I did win the last 2 out of 3 and would like to add onto my winning idea."

"I'm game." I told Judy.

Judy got up from the bed and started to kiss Kat and undress her. Kat's body was a lot different than Judy's. She had B cup tits and small areolas. As Judy sucked her tits the areolas practically disappeared as it grew into hard nipples. Kat's body was not very feminine as she didn't have much for curves.

Judy helped Kat down onto the bed. "Just relax, he is very good at eating pussy. You will enjoy it."

I took that as my que. I got between Kat's legs and slowly licked her pussy. Judy moved up and startled Kats mouth and Kat started to eat Judy's pussy. I was thinking to myself, "She has never tasted a man's cum. I wonder if she can taste it as she is eating Judy?"

I did all the usual stuff I would do to Judy. It didn't take long before Kat was squirming and let out a muffled groan as she came.

Judy climbed off Kat and said, "New position. Are you ready for your first cock?"

Kat looked at my cock and answered. "I want to check it out first."

Kat got on her knees in front of me and took my cock into her hand and examined it for a brief second. Then she licked the tip of my cock. I wondered if she could taste Judy's pussy. Then she took the head into her mouth. She started to take more of my cock into her mouth. Clearly, she had never given a blow job as I could feel her teeth moving along my shaft. It was a bit painful, but I tolerated it. Suddenly she gagged and pulled her head back and a string of drool hung from my cock to Kat's chin.

"That's enough of that." Kat said.

Judy had moved towards the edge of the bed. Her legs were spread and she said, "Eat me Kat. Bend over and eat me while he fucks you from behind."

"Kat looked a bit nervous. "You know I don't take birth control. That's the last thing I want is to get fucking pregnant."

"Don't worry, I always carry a couple of rubbers in my wallet." I went got my wallet and pulled out a condom and put it on my cock.

Kat leaned over and started to eat Judy's pussy. I really wanted to just watch for a bit, but decided I better go now before she changed her mind.

I slowly slid the head of my cock into her pussy. Damn she was very tight. I could feel her body tighten up. She seemed to want to straighten up, but Judy held her head tight against her pussy.

It took what seemed forever before I was deep in her pussy. I just let her get used to it before I started to slowly fuck her.

She seemed to really enjoy it as now she was pushing back against me. I started to fuck her a little faster as I reached up and played with her little tits.

Judy pushed Kat off and switched to 69 position. Judy's tongue was now licking my cock and Kat's clit. God I wish I didn't have a rubber on.

Kat was slurping away on Judy's pussy and Judy was coming hard. I grabbed Kat's hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. Kat was moaning loud now. She was getting close.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Jesus, I am coming!" She yelled as she came on my cock. A couple of deep thrust and I filled my rubber.

I pulled out and removed the rubber. With Judy right there I put my cock to her lips. Judy took me in her mouth and was able to drain my cock of the remaining cum.

We were all laying in bed feeling the glow of our orgasms when Kat said, "I think you fucked the lesbian right out of me. I guess I am Bi now!"

We all laughed.

The remaining summer turned into a very eventful time. We added some more twist to backgammon that would involve the 3 of us. Kat even got pretty good at sucking cock.

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers