All Comments on 'College Jock Sneaks Through Window'

by Antipode91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Very nice start. I hope they spend the night together or at least a few more hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Coming into his window uninvited is top-shelf creepy. Started off on the wrong foot - plus did Jake shut the blind (doubtful) so their whole sexcapade was there for the next passerby to watch? After that the story got hot. The twist that Jake took Avery’s big dick in his ass was sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so good it requires more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought every aspect of this story was great. Knocking on the door is boring. Sneaking in through the window and fulfilling fantasies is hot. I fully agree that there should be more chapters. Hopefully, at least three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was awesome; but need to clear something up as it seemed important: you mentioned jake wears a hearing aid, then mentioned it again as Avery took it off…why mention it when it didn’t play an important part?

Antipode91Antipode91about 1 year agoAuthor

To the one asking the point of the hearing aid. It's really just a minor thing, nothing ground breaking.

It served two points. One, Avery is a bit nervous throughout the encounter. He also didn't do much. Him reaching to pull it off and kiss his ear shows that Avery is a bit more confident to step up and engage in the encounter.

There's also an emotional level for Jake. The hearing aid is his way of remaining connected with the world around him. By Avery taking it off and Jake then sinking into Avery, it's meant to show that Jake has found that connection through Avery rather than the world.

But I mean, really just a fantasy story haha. But I like adding small bits of other things to my writings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, this was an awesome story! I’m willing to excuse the “intruded through the window” part since it’s just a hot fantasy. But you managed to make this feel emotional and connected for both of the boys, which was a pleasant surprise and made the story so much more intimate. And I like what you wrote about the hearing aid, that shows the growth of both of the boys in such a short period. Any chance of a sequel? I have a soft spot for these kinds of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous