College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to orgasm at the exact same time as she rubbed the inside of her legs in ecstasy. I just marveled at the amazing blowjob that they had both taken part in. I was nowhere near able to do that.

Jake rung the few remaining drops onto her nice tits. He stood up with his engorged cock hanging thick and low. He had the air of the man who owned the room and deserved it. "Get her a towel cuck," he commanded me.

I looked around and quickly found one and handed it to Jenna. "That seems like sort of waste lover," she said seductively.

He laughed a bit, "Well, don't worry," he said, "There's plenty more where that came from. And I want his first to come from somewhere a little more... special." The both chuckled. "Stand up cuck," he ordered. "Put both your hands on this chair."

I follow his command which cause me to be slightly bent over. He pulled down my pants exposing my bare ass. He got sharpie from a table and put a slash down my left cheek. He pulled my pants back up.

"What's that for?" Jenna asked.

"I'm going to keep score," Jake said confidently, "Every time I come in or on his girlfriend tonight, he gets a mark."

Jenna chuckled a bit, "Well in that case, bring the marker."

"Right, bring the marker cuck," he directed to me. "Now how about we hit up the spa?"

12