All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 07'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

The best new cuck humiliation series on Lit. I am hooked!! I hope the cuck boy likes sucking toes because he is going to be serving a lot from now on. I can just imagine how embarrassed he would be for other girls he knows and his exgirlfriends to see him in his true beta cuck state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for the next one!

I really hope he tries to break up with Jenna! Thanks!

NSEW1NSEW1over 3 years ago

Very good. Love the shower scene.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestoneover 3 years ago
Very nice

I love this story. Thanks for taking the time to write and share it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What fetish is this? They haven’t taken just his masculinity. They’ve taken his humanity. Every moment not spent amusing them is spent chained to the floor. He has no creature comforts. Presumably, he eats and goes to the toilet on someone else’s schedule. He has no choice in clothes when he is allowed them. He’s been deprived of his sex life. He can’t read, watch TV, run to the store, etc. If he were actually an animal (which are treated better than he is), they’d be arrested for animal cruelty. Not sure why the author keeps using the word love. There is none of it in this story.

Mamut22Mamut22over 3 years ago
My opinion

Hi a little bit too harsh for me but a like the softer ending and i am looking forward next chapter, I hope they will involve him more, train him and be more loving to him ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestion

Make him defend himself! Let him crush the asshole’s windpipe and get the father arrested! Then let those mean mother-daughter pair admire him for his strength and spirit before he walks away, telling them, no matter how good they might look, their character is so rotten, there is no way he would want anything to do with them. If they should continue their abuse, he would make sure, they’d get locked up, too.

Don’t make this another story about a lost life, filled with pointless and revolting abuse. Change it to one of inspiring violence and heartwarming revenge!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please upload the next chapter soon!

Really anxious to see how he attempts to escape and leave her.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Again still waiting for some redeeming quality in where this is headed. She needs to hire a servant

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

pretty intense and well written, the cuck is in his happy place now, enjoying watching and still trying to get a so called erection. this is so good. entertaining as ever. solid four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...