College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 11

Story Info
At a lunch with Mrs. Anderson, cuckold gets some freedom.
3.2k words
4.21
19.9k
17

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there on my knees with my deflated and spent would-be penis, I had time to contemplate my situation. Jenna had facilitated my first real orgasm in days which gave a tremendous release of pent up sexual frustration. The one her mother caused me was far too close to ruined to provide anywhere near that feeling. Finally, I had been permitted the release that had been building since I got here. That was the good news.

The bad news was that I was now caught in a lie and had no idea on how to get out of it. On one hand I could come clean immediately and tell Jenna that that asshole had given me the key. Of course that wouldn't explain why I lied about it. Or, I could continue to play dumb, but then there was the chance that Jake would inform them of my deception and then I would be exposed. God only knew what my punishment would be then.

Lastly, I could simply try and 'man up'. I could tell Jenna and her mom that I was done wearing that thing and that she was coming back with me to college and Jake could go fuck himself. Of course every time that I had attempted that so far I had would up bound, wearing a cock-cage, and with my head swimming in beta angst.

Furthermore, the thought of challenging Jake and my inevitable defeat sent a beta pulse to my shrunken nub. I was quickly reminded how Jenna had brought me to erection when she mentioned his power over me. Somehow my submission to his Alpha status was getting tied to my sexual identity, and Jenna was right in the middle of all of it. I hated that guy. But the safety and certainty that his control over Jenna and I was somehow becoming something I craved. What a dick.

"Hurry honey, we haven't much time," Jenna said as she slipped on a cute sundress and sandals. "You can be in and out of the shower in a few minutes."

I quickly listened. I didn't have a need to shave as I was still smooth all over. When I finished drying myself off I instinctively reached for my pink prison.

"You don't need that today," Jenna stopped me while touching my arm with a smile. "Being good has its rewards." She flicked the end of my tiny penis with her finger. "Nor the panties," she said finishing herself in the mirror. She turned to me and looked down at my diminished manhood, "I'm sure my mother will be happy to see you."

She grabbed my hand as we exited the room. I was completely naked as we walked down the hallways and past the rooms that I had cleaned earlier. 'They did look nice', I thought to myself.

Jenna didn't say much as she lead me outside to a dining area that overlooked the pool area. It was really beautiful up here and there was a very nice view of the estate. There was a nice breeze and the weather was perfect. Mrs. Anderson was sipping champagne seated at the table that was clothed in an expensive looking white silk. She was again wearing a sheer kimono and a strapped bikini that showed off her amazing body.

"Darlings," Mrs. Anderson called out to us with a smile.

"Hi Mom," Jenna said going over to giver her a hug. I just stood there naked expectantly.

Mrs. Anderson surveyed me up and down with a smile. "Well it looks like someone has been good!" she said radiating a strong but happy affect. "Look at you in all your glory!" She had strange accent on 'glory' that seemed to indicated some irony. Looking down at my tiny, shaven nub she was right to mock it.

Strangely enough, this sent a small pulse down there and it started to get some life into it. I tried to cover up.

"Don't bother darling, we have no secrets here," Mrs. Anderson spoke with some more tinges of irony.

I moved my hands away to reveal my small semi. "Oh my!" Mrs. Anderson borderline-mocked. "It looks so proud!"

Jenna giggled a little, "Mom..."

She address her daughter, "I'm sorry honey. I'm just so happy that that little guy has it's freedom. They say that being confined can have long-term effects, but it looks like it's almost back to its previous... splendor." Again, she spoke with justified mockery. She turned to address me, "Well I can honestly say this sweetie, you have the largest penis currently on the premises that doesn't come in a box."

Jenna giggled again. "Geeze Mom," she said sitting down.

"Oh Jenna relax," Mrs. Anderson said jovially. "Our young cuckold and I have come to an understanding. Isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes Mrs. Anderson," I answered. Her jostling did nothing to calm my semi. If anything it kept it firm. Small, but firm.

"Well let's put everything on the table then?" Mrs Anderson said confidently, "Describe your (ahem), manhood in one word for us honey."

All the attention of the three of us further was drawn to my would-be hardon. Honestly looking down at it after having seen Jake's in action I could only think of one word. "Below average," I murmured.

This faux-shocked both of the girls. "Aww honey!" Jenna said smiling.

"Oh no sweetie," Mrs. Anderson chimed in, "Don't be so hard on yourself! Without the little guys we couldn't appreciate the ones that do all the heavy lifting!"

Jenna grabbed it, "Well I like it!" Her hand, though small still completely encompassed it as she pulled me into the seat next to her. I smiled at both the humiliation and levity that that humiliation brought.

There didn't seem to be much food at the table besides some fresh fruit and a variety nuts on a tray that Jenna I picked at. There were some used plates and glasses over on a tray atop a waiter stand nearby.

"I'm sorry to say that lunch is already over. I'm not sure what kept you, but I have a feeling some of us already ate..." Mrs. Anderson said emphasizing 'ate' and smirking at me. How did she know? I just lowered my eyes.

Jenna covered her mouth as she almost coughed up her food laughing. "Geeze Mom, you are full of them today."

"I am sorry dear," Mrs. Anderson said in a playful manner. "It's just with your father gone, and oh how I miss him while he is at work, I haven't anyone to joke with." She sipped her champagne and continued to the previous line of conversation. "It's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie," Mrs. Anderson addressed to me. "Us ladies here have developed a taste for the wine from a male." "

Was she talking about her and Jenna? All of us at the table?

She then smelled her champagne and took a small sip as she continued to look at me, "Although some vintages are clearly of higher value than others..."

Jenna smiled as she put her hand on my leg in support. It was just inches from my semi. Being humiliated in front of these two beauties was filling me with beta impulses. I was ready to dive onto the ground and worship them in supplication if told. This continued emasculation was permeating my very being.

"Well, so how are you two love birds getting along," Mrs. Anderson asked changing the subject.

Jenna smiled at me and answered genuinely, "Just great."

"And you sweetie?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

I had to pause. So much had changed I didn't quite know how to answer her. How was I 'getting along'? As I looked down I saw my tiny dicklet which was now raging hard and fully extended at just over three inches even though I had already come today. She must be right, this training must be what I needed.

"Everything is great Mrs. Anderson," I said calmly looking her in the eye. "I am very happy here with Jenna."

"That's marvelous!" Mrs. Anderson said beaming.

Jenna reached over to me and gave me a deep kiss followed by a loving smile.

"It makes me so happy to see you two together," Mrs. Anderson said. She sipped her champagne, "You remind me of a young Mr. Anderson and myself..."

Jenna squeezed my leg inches my nub.

"I would do anything for your daughter Mrs. Anderson," I said sincerely.

Mrs. Anderson's eyes shot up into mine. She gave me a wry smile, "Oh sweetie, I know. I know..." She looked over to Jenna and winked. "Incidentally, do you see those dishes?" She asked indicating to the waiter's stand. "Would you be a dear and take them to the kitchen?"

I looked over at the pile. "Of course, Mrs. Anderson," I said kissing Jenna and then standing up.

"Oh my," Mrs. Anderson said smiling derisively at my little nub, "There it is again." I went over to the waiter stand. "Just take the whole tray dear," she directed. She then indicated back to the house, "It's just through that door and then down the stairs."

Having worked in the service industry previously, I knew how to pick up the tray and hold it on my shoulder.

I turned back to the ladies flashing my tiny hardon. "And again..." Mrs. Anderson said.

"I'll be right back," I said to them nodding in compliance.

"Take your time honey," Jenna called to me shooting a smile.

I carefully walked the tray to the indicated door way. As I was just about out of earshot I heard Mrs. Anderson. "Such a marvel that that key wound up on the floor..."

--

As I descended the staircase with the tray on my shoulder I felt pretty good about that lunch. Mrs. Anderson seemed pretty pleased with how I was coming along. I was starting to get used to her and Jenna seeing me with no masculine attire and even though they were both playfully teasing me, at least they got to see that I can still at least get hard. Now they know that I still have some virility, and who knows, maybe with Jake gone I might get to fuck one of them? Or both! 'This family seemed pretty open-minded,' I thought. Mrs. Anderson did say that I had the only penis on the premises.

That thought kept my little guy erect as I descended the staircase. What was also lucky, was the fact that the key wasn't really brought up at all during lunch. It was only after I had left that I heard it even mentioned. This worried me a little, but I guessed that it is so minor an issue at this point that I am in the clear.

At the bottom of the staircase were double-doors with windows on them, the same that they have in restaurants. I pushed them open and stepped into a large and beautifully furnished kitchen. This kitchen in many ways resembled that of a professional kitchen with oversized sinks, a variety of grills and even a dishwashing station.

Before I could really take much more in I heard a voice behind me, "Hello cucky. Long time no see."

I turned around to see the same girl that was behind the bar the night before and gotten the drinks ready for everyone. This time I got a better look at her. She looked to be about my age as well. She had a slight punk look about her. She was wearing black Chuck Taylors, tan cargo capris and a white tank top that showed off her fit upper body. It also showed off a number of tattoos, one of which was on her upper arm and it resembled something to do with military service although I couldn't exactly place it. Her face however, was amazing and could buy her ticket into any modeling agency in the world. She was feminine, but she definitely had an edge about her that told me that she was not someone to mess with.

She outed a cigarette and hopped off a countertop. She stood at about my height and gave me a good look over. Finally she spoke, "Well I can see why Jenna cucked you."

"I'm sorry...?" I somewhat stammered.

"I said," she said in a slightly smoky voice without batting an eye, "I can see why Jenna cucked you."

I must have looked dumbfounded, so she helped me out by a slight indication of her eyes downward. I followed her lead and looked down to see my tiny erection. I was getting so used to this that I kept forgetting. I tried to cover up with one hand but the tray was too heavy. I looked around for somewhere close to put it down but there was nothing.

"Don't bother," she said tersely. "I've already seen it. I mean, I wish I hadn't, but here we are."

I stood there ashamedly as she took her time. "Turn around," she ordered calmly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I said, 'turn around' as in face away from me," she again calmly directed.

I followed her orders. She seemed to be checking out my backside, "Hmmm ok. It looks like we have something to work with here."

I quickly turned back around to face her, "Look is there somewhere I can put this down? It's getting really heavy."

"Relax hon," she said with an almost evil smile. "You can stand the exercise." She could see that I was starting to struggle. "Don't you want to be a big strong man?" she again asked with a tinge of mockery.

She walked up to me and got real close. She looked me in the face as if she was deciding something. "Well I will say this," she said with a smile from the side of her mouth, "Jenna does pick the cute ones."

She must have seen me slightly blushing and then looked down at my rock-hard dicklet. "Oh? You like that?" She started to walk away from me. "Well don't get used to it. I'm not known for my compliments." She opened up a closet and produced another waiter stand. She opened it next to the dishwasher. "Here," she said simply. "Before your break your vag."

I quickly put the tray down and felt immediate relief. She grabbed my arm and felt it for muscles. "I hope you are really good with books," she said half-friendly half-derisively. I sort of nodded.

"I'm Kat," she said.

"Hi I'm..."

"The fiance," she interrupted. "Yea, I know."

"Actually, I'm..."

"I wasn't kidding by the way," she said with an honest tone, "You are cute. And again, I don't say that a lot."

"Uhh thanks..." I mustered blushing.

She smiled not-unkindly, "Yea, well that and a three inch stiffy will get you jack shit in this world am I right?"

I laughed a little. "Is um, Kat short for something?"

"Yea, Miss Kat," she said in all seriousness. She indicated to the dishwasher, "Now, you know how to work this thing right?"

I sort of half-nodded that I did. "Well get to it," she said matter-of-factly.

I was taken back a bit, "Well actually I..."

She turned, faced me squarely and said cutting me off, "Have a lot more to do after the dishes? Yea, I know."

I was dumbfounded. Her posture and stare told me that she meant business. She didn't look angry, she just looked in charge. Her face had a calm seriousness that spoke to the fact that how she said things were going to go, they were going to go.

The beta pulses resulting from her firm hand kept my baby erection solid. I lowered my eyes to the dishes. I started to unload them from the tray. "Here, put this on," she said tossing me an pink lace apron. "Let's call that yours until we get you one official."

Without thinking I slipped it on over my head. It was a little short but it did go below my groin. She pushed against my erection through the fabric with her hand. "As long as your little tent doesn't keep you from completing your chores," she said in a genial manner, "I suppose it can stay."

Being treated in this way was absolutely humiliating. But the sensation of her hand and her dominant treatment practically made me cream my apron.

She leaned back and watched me as I continued unloading the dishes and glasses. "So um... how many things do I have to do after this?" I asked sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I'll show you," she answered somewhat aloofly, "I'm not some kind of monster. Make you guess your chores or some shit like that."

We both kind of chuckled. "Uh, well I guess what I meant was..." I was trying to ask the question politely as possible. "Why do I have chores?"

She laughed a little at my question. "Do you see this house you are in? Think it runs on its own?" she asked with faux-exasperation. "Are you sure you are good with books?"

"No... I just..."

"Love Jenna? Want to help out?" she said firmly. "Well start with the dishes. It'll make your dick bigger." I shot her a glance. "I'm just kidding it won't," she responded. "But it will make the dishes clean."

She was right about that. I started running the first dishes under the hose and got them prepped for the dishwasher.

She hopped up onto a stool and watched me work. "Who knew that doing the dishes could make a guy hard," she said jokingly.

"It's not, it's..."

"The servitude, I know," she said cutting me off.

I paused and thought about what she had just said, "No it's..."

"My capris..."

"No, although they are cute," I paused and tried to be honest. "I can't believe I'm tell you this, it's just, Jenna had this thing on me..."

"Yea, the cock-cage," she said frankly. "I was there last night you know. Your cucking? It was pretty evident through the panties."

My god I thought, all that was true. Keeping track of all of this was too much. Just when I feel like I am starting to roll with things, a new gorgeous girl pops up and sees my transformation. How many girls did this place have?

"How many girls does this place have?" I asked pointedly.

Kat let out a genuine laugh. "We are everywhere aren't we?" she said smiling. "Well like they say, 'It takes a village', or 'a harem'..."

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"Well we aren't here to embarrass you," she seemed to say supportively. "I've never been emasculated, so I can't say exactly what it feels like. I've been through boot though and that sucked, so maybe I have some idea."

"Boot?"

"Camp, boot camp," she answered, "Anyway, the drill instructors were acting in our best interests, cunts though they were."

I still was confused, "Well... so you are here to help me? How?"

"I'm not a fucking psychologist," she answered firmly. "I'm here to help you with chores. And other things..."

"Like what?"

She paused for a bit, then asked me directly, "What's the biggest thing that you've ever fit in your ass?"

I was taken aback. "Wwhhhat?"

"Can I guess?" she asked biting the side of her lip.

I looked at her shocked and feeling completely naked, even more than I actually was.

"Never mind," she quickly replied. "Don't tell me. I like surprises."