College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Cuckold and Jenna hash things out.
1.9k words
4.46
25.8k
26

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile on my face I entered the room. Jenna stood there completely naked with a hand on her shapely hip. Her hair was down and she looked amazing. But, she had a look on her face that made it very difficult to read.

"Hi Jenna, I was just helping Br...."

"Well that's good to hear," she said rather plainly. "You know what they say about idle hands..."

"Uh... what?"

She started to walk up to me calmly. "Why they're the devil's plaything."

As she approached me I started to get nervous. Strangely, that emotion sent shocks to my tied penis.

She was face to face with me as she backed me into the door. She grabbed my cock-cage forcefully and looked me right in the eye. "Guess what I found?" she asked almost like a hunter with her prey.

As I must have widened my eyes in fear as she slowly produced and then dangled the key right in front of me.

"The k-key..." I stammered.

"That's right," she said with an intimidating glare. "Do you have any idea how it found its way to my hand?"

I had already failed my opportunity to be honest, so I just lowered my head and indicated that I hadn't.

"On you knees cuck!" she ordered.

She pointed to the middle of the room where I quickly scurried and then sat on my knees. "Face the bed," she commanded, "And sit on your hands."

I pointed myself toward her bed. She walked up behind me where she stood out of sight. Beta impulses electrified my body.

"Can you believe that I found this?" she asked indicating that she did not expect a response. Without any plausible way out of this, I simply hung my head and kept silent.

Her crotch was touching the back of my head as she rubbed her fingers through my hair. "Here I thought that Jake had taken the keys and left my poor cucky flaccid for so many days..."

I was in a panic. Did she know that he had given them to me? What would be my punishment now? How would I get out of this?

She pushed my head down with a violent shove. Shen then walked around me and placed her perfect ass right in my face. She was so close my nose occasionally lighlty brushed her smooth, fit cheeks due to her natural sway. Her sweet smell invaded my senses.

"Can you imagine what a dick move that would have been?" she asked rhetorically. "To use up his girlfriend and leave a poor cuckold locked on top of it?"

Her ass was so close I could taste it. I knew that to dive in would be wrong. If she wanted that, she would tell me. What was she doing? Why was she teasing me so?

I mustered up some courage out of panic, "Jenna I..."

She swiveled around to face me. She put her finger on my lips, "Shhhhh cucky...."

I looked into her face which was staring me down. I still could not get a read on her face. Was she angry? Did she know? I couldn't tell.

She sat down on the bed in front of me. "Cuck, we need to talk..." she said firmly. She sat naked and crossed her perfect legs.

She placed the key on her beautiful foot and extended it in front of me. She paused knowing that whatever pace she desired would be how we would proceed, and she didn't seem to be in any rush.

"Do you know what this key can do cuck?" she asked firmly.

"Yes Jenna..." I said somewhat meekly.

"Tell me."

"It can unlock my dick," I said quickly.

"Dicklet, but yes," she said smugly. "What would you do then? With your little peepee free?"

As she asked this she touched my tiny sac with her foot and my nub felt got a beta shock. I winced, but didn't answer.

"Do you even think you can still get hard?" she asked.

I somewhat nodded.

"Even after watching me get pounded by Jake? Even after ingesting all that cum? Even after having been emasculated by a stronger male right in front of your girlfriend?" Jenna asked as she teased my groin with her bare foot. "That's pretty strange behavior for a real male," she added.

I still didn't answer.

"Do you mean to enter me?" she asked with sinister smirk on her face. "Do you want to squirt your beta seed into me? Is that what you want?"

I somewhat nodded pathetically. She laughed at little at my response. "And what of Jake? What would he have to say to that?"

The name again shot fear through me. Again though, strangely enough it also sent a huge beta shockwave trough my body. Was his power over me turning me on? Again, I knew not to answer and simply kept my head down.

"Do you seriously think that he would let you, his subbie beta, ever enter me again?" she asked in tone that was somehow not of mockery but of cold hard reason.

I nodded that he would not.

"Do you have any idea what he would do to you if he know you were even entertaining the idea of such a thing?" she asked firmly. I gave one pathetic nod in the affirmative. "Well you have some idea I'm sure," she said coolly. "Whatever he decided, it wouldn't end well for you..."

She placed her soft foot right on my cage. It sent more shocks through me. "Tell me cucky, you never were completely honest were you?" she asked.

This question shot me with fear. What was she talking about? I tried to play it cool and raised my eyes just a bit to try and get a read on her face. However, she wasted no time in continuing. "You never did tell me completely. When he was fucking me, how much did you enjoy it?"

'Thank god that's what she meant,' I thought. I might be safe, for now anyway.

She played with my tied penis as she went on, "Again, be honest. Did you love it?"

I nodded.

"Did he impress you with how well he can take care of me?"

I nodded.

"Were you in awe of him as I rode his rock hard cock with you helpless as can be?"

I nodded in shame. I was being honest. He was the impressive specimen she deserved. Watching him take her to places I could never dream was simply amazing. The truth that she was exposing me to was both humiliating and a relief, the combination of which cause water to form in the corner of my eyes.

She leaned over a bit. "If your little dicklet wasn't locked up.... would you have been 'hard'?"

Again I nodded well past the point of shame.

She jumped up and took the key off her foot. "Show me," she said as she reached the key down and unlocked my caged penis.

The relief was instantaneous. I let out an audible gasp as my tiny guy felt freedom for the first time in longer than I cared to think about.

She placed her beautiful leg between mine so that my tiny balls rested on her soft foot. "No hands, and you have two minutes," she said firmly.

I took her to her word and began humping her leg and foot. I began slow at first as my flaccid penis was extremely sensitive. My mouth found it's way to her athletic and smooth thigh. It tasted so good in my mouth.

My groin was in sensory overload as it rubbed against her soft flesh. She looked down at her boyfriend in only the way a girl who has complete loyalty to her can.

"Come on honey, you can get hard," she cheered me, "Just pretend that Jake is here fucking me."

As she said this I felt a shock to my dicklet and it actually worked! I felt arousal as my tiny guy started to become erect. She patted my head as I humped the top of her bare foot. "That's it honey," she said sweetly, "Now is your time."

I leaned into her so that we could have more flesh to flesh contact. Her shaven legs were so smooth and they looked so strong as she allowed hers to gratify my beta lust.

It was amazing how the time spent locked had primed my dicklet for this. She could tell that I was building. "Imagine me lifted up into his strong arms..." she tantalized me as I humped. "Imagine him pumping in and out of me while you sit helpless..."

"Jenna..." I gasped as I inched closer.

"Imagine him grabbing you by the hair and pushing your cuck face to clean me up...."

"Jenna, I'm close!" I yelled.

With that Jenna pulled her leg out.

I was left futilely humping air.

"No coming honey," she said firmly. "Unless you tell me how badly you want him to fuck me."

"Yes Jenna!" I cried nearly in tears.

"Yes what?" she asked firmly.

"Yes, I will tell you! Anything you want!"

She crammed her leg and foot back into me and I cried out, "I want him to fuck you!"

As I said this my body started to shake and my dicklet began its squirting all over her beautiful, soft foot. She purred looking down at me coming my little spurts as my body pushed against her strong leg. She seemed genuinely turned on.

I humped her foot as my spasms puttered on and less and less of my beta load left me in a useless attempt for purpose. It was amazing.

I rested my head against her thigh as she patted my head and I dealt with some aftershocks of my sissy cum. When she was satisfied that nothing else would emerge she sat down onto the bed and held her foot fast.

My tiny dicklet was red, but shrunk quickly to even smaller than when she had first released the cage. Her keeping her foot slightly extended told me what to do. I dove down headfirst onto the soft, beta-load covered foot. My tongue went to it and I took it dutifully into my mouth.

"Well honey, I'm proud of you," she said genuinely. "Not many guys are willing to look that pathetic, sexy but pathetic. It seems like this beta-cuckold lifestyle is made for you."

I nodded in agreement as more of my cum entered my mouth.

"I think this is going to work out great," she said happily. "We are lucky that I found that key on the floor over there. I guess he left it on the dresser or something and it fell off somehow..."

As she said this, I felt it was best to keep to my task and clean her beautiful foot.

She continued, "I was going to shoot him a text and ask him where it was, but I didn't want to bother him during his training." I again kept to my task.

"No matter," she said perkily, "I'll just ask him when he gets back..."

If I didn't just have an amazing orgasm I would probably be scared shitless.

Jenna looked down at me and my cleaning handiwork. "Great job honey!" she said holding both sides of my face. "I knew you could do it," with that she pulled me in and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. "You are amazing!"

With that she hopped up and made her way over to the dresser. "Now, go get yourself cleaned up. We have lunch with my mother in fifteen minutes..."