All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 15'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is this the end?

Is this the end? Is this the end, my friend?

I really hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story. Please continue. Would love to hear more of Mr. Anderson's story as well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So good

I love this series so much. Never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What's next?

I would really like to see that the Cuck realizes that Jenna only likes him as a personal slave but that there is no true love between them. So on the one hand he should accept the Cuckold in himself but on the other side he also well-deserved a woman who loves and takes care of him. And thats obviously not Jenna nor her family.

For example he can go out to a bar to clear his mind and there he get to know a new girl who understands his situation as a cuck but also likes him as a human. Maybe she could even be connectet to the club in Jennas house but did not fully agree how they treated the cucks.

.

However I don't want to offend you. It is your story and you decide how it goes on. Also I have to say that I like your writing skills very much.

Kind regards!

(sorry for grammar but english is not my native language)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please update soon!

I really hope he realizes Jenna doesn't deserve him and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I starting to argee with the last comment. It seems less likely that Jenna actually love him. If she does, please her show it in a clear and certain way in the next chapter.

Also, Mr. Anderson .... what about him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More to explore

I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame it ended here as I feel like there is much more to come from these characters. Hopefully you'll consider returning to them in the future.

ps: never mind the haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This story is reallly really really good. Please continue soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty unappetizing.

-

There's nothing likeable about any of these characters. There's nothing for anyone here, except small-minded people who want to hurt others. If this wasn't fantasy, it would be pretty sick.

-

For the moron who says "Don't like it, don't read it!," well, how do I know I won't like it if I don't read it?

sissychloesissychloe8 months ago

@pretty unappetizing - it took you 14 chapters to to find out you didn't like it? That's going some

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the complete utter submission to the Alpha male and literally had his manhood fucked out of him. The only way he could have been more submissive is if he would have accepted it earlier. I would have loved if he walked up to Jake, clenched his fist, and then realized his fate. Instead of hitting him, he should have dropped to his knees, looked up at Jake, and then took Jakes cock into his mouth and sucked his manhood. Surrendered to him without even putting up a fight. That is what I would have done. Again, just a small twist. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I should have added the following to my comment a couple of days ago. The beta should have also put his palms up on Jake’s chest as he engulfed his cock to worship him. Jake with his eyes closed had no clue what the beta was doing until he felt the mouth on his cock. Then after sucking Jake’s manhood for a while, he should have asked permission to stand, then willingly walked over to the saw horse, arched his back for Jake to come fuck him, to fuck the manhood out of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...