College Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid back onto her back and slipped her hand between her legs. She then spread her legs revealing the first pussy I'd ever seen. She'd shaved it completely smooth, I guess it felt better to run without panties that way, and it was shinier than I imagined. Her two fingers spread the lips open and revealed the moist pink flesh inside. I couldn't stop staring. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

"So what do you do?" she said as she slowly stroked herself.

"Uh... Basically the same... I uhh... I usually masturbate,"

"You jerk off?" she asked with a smile. I nodded dumbly, still staring at her pussy. "Show me," her voice was husky and full of desire.

I slipped out of my pants and leaned up to the other side of the bed. We were facing each other, legs spread and both playing with ourselves. I didn't know where to look. Her pussy was new and magical and beautiful and I wanted to study it. But her face was also so erotic. Every time she'd stroke down across her clitoris (I presumed), she'd roll her eyes and lean back in pleasure. Then she'd open up and look at me. It was so hot.

So I mostly just alternated between the two, all while stroking my shaft somewhat absentmindedly. For her part, Ashley stared at my cock (when she wasn't making her eyes roll back in their sockets) with a look of wantonness I'd not seen in her yet. The look turned me on even more which made me harder and, in turn, made her even more aroused. I noted that her left hand worked her tits in much the same way that I had while her right strummed at her pussy. "That is so hot," she said. "Is that all you have to do to cum?"

It was my turn to laugh now, "Oh no. When I'm ready to cum, I'll go much faster. But I want to watch you first."

She looked at me and said, "Whatever you want." Her finger sped up and within 10 seconds she was having her first orgasm in front of me. I couldn't hold out any longer and I started stroking myself faster. She came down off her high just as I was coming. I covered my cock with my left hand and shot off with all the pent up lust I'd built up today thinking about her. Her eyes went big as she watched me. Without thinking, I took the cum in my hand and licked it off. It's just what I'd always done. That made her eyes go even wider. "You eat it?" she said.

I shrugged, "Yeah... I mean, it's from me... so... yeah."

"What does it taste like?"

I thought about it, then held out the palm of my hand that still had some. She recoiled a little at first but then thought about it and grinned. Leaning up onto her knees, she stretched for my hand. With less than an inch to go, she looked me straight in the eyes and extended her tongue towards my palm. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen and I felt myself twitch a little at the sight. She let out a small satisfied moan and said, "I think I like that." I definitely felt my cock twitch at that.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up in bed enjoying our mutual nakedness. We laid down beside each other and masturbated again. Then I played with her nipples while she got herself off again. She returned the favor by whispering and licking my ear while I jerked off for a third time. It was like a door was opened for her and we were stepping up to another level. Eventually, we collapsed in sweaty exhaustion back onto the bed. "I love you too," I told her.

She snapped her head back to me and smiled. "I know it's early. And I know we can't realistically know that yet. But... I feel perfect with you, Nick. Everything about you feels 'right' you know?"

"Yeah. I don't know what it is about you but I love the way you look at me and the way you talk to me. And all of this too," I told her as I ran my hands up and down her gorgeous curves.

"Mmmm.... don't get me started again. We have to sleep." I smiled and rolled out of bed. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a t-shirt then thought for a second and grabbed a t-shirt for her. I tossed her my High School senior class shirt.

"Wear that," I told her as I put on my own clothes. She looked at me for a second, about to say something, then shrugged slightly and slipped on the shirt. She pulled the shirt collar up then took a deep breath of the fabric.

"It doesn't smell nearly enough like you. But it'll do."

I laughed at that. This girl was weird and interesting and wonderful and, like her, I wasn't really sure if I really "loved" her... but I knew that I was 10 times closer than I'd ever been before. I crawled into bed with her, we tried to cuddle like they do in the movies but you can't really do that in dorm room beds. After about five minutes, we realized our mutual body heat was going to keep us awake all night. My roommates bed was out of the question, for a variety of reasons, so we wiggled and tried all kinds of options. Ultimately, we figured out back to back actually worked pretty well. And so I drifted off to sleep with wonderful thoughts running through my head.

--

The next day, I woke up turned back towards Ashley with a more than typical case of morning wood. I snuggled up close to her, nestling my firm dick between her ass cheeks and reaching my right arm across her chest and through her cleavage. I really wasn't sure what to do here. This was my first time waking up next to a girl and I was way out of my element. So I just stared at her breathing form and enjoyed the smell and feel of her body. It wasn't long before she started to stir, fortunately. The movement of her waking body caused my semi-hardness to go full bore. It was difficult not to thrust with my hips just to get a little more friction on myself but I wasn't sure how well that would be received so I refrained... barely.

However, I knew about her breasts and so I reached up through the shirt and started to gently tease her left nipple. I loved how sensitive her nipples were and within a few short minutes she was shaking and spasming with each brush. I didn't even need to thrust if I could make her do this! After a couple of minutes, she reached up with her hand and said, "Hey... You haven't had any classes today, what are you doing?" It wasn't an accusation, more of a teasing joke but I stopped nevertheless. I wasn't about to do anything to jeopardize this burgeoning relationship. "Wow, you feel REALLY hard back there," she said and she moved her butt against me. It was glorious agony. She snaked her right hand between her legs and her left hand across to her right breast. I watched over her shoulder as her fingers teased her nipple, coaxing it harder and longer. Her hand was between her legs and I could hear the squelching sound of her wet pussy.

I grabbed her hip with my right hand and pulled her back into me. I figured she was teasing me enough with her movements that this would make no difference. I was rewarded with a low, lusty moan and her hand quickened its work on her clit. It took her very little time before she was getting herself off again. I knew at that moment that I would never get tired of watching her orgasm. After a moment, she caught her breath and flipped over to look at me in the eyes. "You get me so hot and bothered."

"Ditto," I said for lack of anything witty or poignant. I kissed her instead, enjoying the moistness of her lips.

"I can tell," she declared as her hand trailed down my chest and found my hard cock. It swelled in her hand and I was eager for any kind of contact. "So what should I do about this?"

"What are you offering?" I asked.

"No, not this time. Tell me what YOU want."

"I want whatever you'll give me," I said, still not wanting to ruin the mood.

"Arrghh... No... TELL me what YOU want," she said again, emphasizing the words and poking my chest with her finger.

I stared at her, really unsure of myself and what she was asking. "I guess I want a blow job."

She leaned back a little and looked at me. "You want me to stick that in my mouth?"

"Well.... Yeah... I guess. I've never had one but they sound great," I told her.

"Well, if my man wants a blowjob then a blowjob he should get, right? Besides, it tasted pretty good last night." With that, she grabbed a scrunchy from around her wrist (did every girl carry extras?) and put her hair back in a ponytail expertly. She gently pushed me over onto my back and then slid down my body with a sexy, smoldering look on her face. She looked at my cock, twitching just inches from her mouth, and smiled. Then, she took it in her hand and pulled it up to her lips. Her eyes flicked to mine as she planted a kiss on the swollen head. Then she leaned down and licked the entire shaft up to the tip, never breaking eye contact with me. My dick was harder than I'd ever seen or felt it.

"Does that feel good," she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said and she smiled.

"Do you want it in my mouth?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned out. She smiled then took the head into her mouth. Her teeth brushed me slightly and she focused on the head. It wasn't as good as I imagined. She was staring at my face and must have seen something because she stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Nothing," I lied. I figured insulting the girl with her teeth near your cock should be done only as last resort.

She looked at me for a second then said, "Nick, I've never done this before. You have to tell me what's good and what isn't." She lowered her mouth down to my cock and kissed the head again. "Tell me what feels good..." she said as she dipped her head to lick my shaft again, "... and what doesn't," she said as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. "That way I know exactly how to please you."

I reached down and held my cock up to her lips, "Everything you just did just then felt great," I told her honestly. She looked perplexed for a moment.

"Could you cum from this?" she asked as she licked the shaft again. "Or this," she said as the swirled her tongue around the head again.

I moaned but shook my head, "I don't think so. It's not like I've ever had one either."

"Well what," kiss, "didn't feel good," lick, "before?"

"You scraped me with your teeth. And having just the head in your mouth made the rest feel kind of cold." I told her.

"Less teeth, more depth?" she asked. I nodded. Then she pulled my cock back up and dropped her mouth to it. This time, there were no teeth as her mouth glided over my cock. She took me deeper into her mouth, about halfway down before bobbing up. "Like that," she said as she gave me a little jerk with her hand across my wet dick.

"Much better. Do that some more," I told her.

"Mmmm. Just make sure you moan when I do something just right," she said with a smile and resumed her blow job. She bounced up and down a couple more times, taking me slightly deeper each time. At one point, she kind of choked a little bit but she pulled up, took a deep breath and resumed without a word. She seemed absolutely determined. She applied a little more suction at one point and I moaned and bucked my hips a little. Taking the hint, she began sucking a little bit harder and it felt amazing. I wanted to grab the back of her head but resisted the urge. Instead, I reached down and played with her tit a little with my hand. It was a long reach and I didn't get much but she moaned a little onto my cock at one point and that nearly set me off.

"I'm so close," I told her. She'd been working my cock for nearly 10 minutes. At first, I was worried I couldn't cum this way but she kept working, kept getting better. Finally, she began sucking and was taking nearly 3/4ths of my length in her mouth. "I'm gonna cum. Oh man, I'm gonna cum." I told her. She moaned onto my cock as if urging me on and that set me off. I shot all my cum into her mouth and she sucked and licked me. It felt so amazing, I nearly blacked out from the pleasure and the blood rush. She kept going, sucking all of my cum out of me until I had to practically pull her off me. Her tongue was still hanging out of her mouth as she tried to pull away to get more. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen and would be burned in my memory for years.

"Did I do okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. That was incredible."

"Why'd you stop me? I wanted to get all of it," she said.

"It was too much. I was seeing stars from it."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Oh yeah... Right up until I pass out. How did it taste?"

"Interesting. Different. I think I could get used to it," she said with a big grin. I kissed her, wanting her to know it was okay to kiss me afterwards. She seemed surprised at first but quickly began kissing me back. Her mouth tasted different. Saltier and wetter. I liked it.

--

The rest of the weekend went much the same. Ashley seemed determined to accomplish three things. Master the art of blow jobs. Make me happy. And to make me cum so many times that I'd have nothing left for a year. She let me play with her tits a little when she was going down on my but steadfastly refused anything else. Every time I tried, she would say, "Nope, no classes. No tits. Besides, I think I need to practice some more," and she would pull my shorts off and start sucking my cock again. She never got the entirety of me into her mouth but it wasn't for lack of trying. All told, I came seven times in three days although the last time I had to jerk off to finish. That was actually pretty hot since Ashley kept her mouth close to my cock making little pleading, moaning noises as I got closer and closer. Her tongue dangling out almost identically to that first time. She looked like she genuinely wanted (needed?) my cum in her mouth. By Sunday evening, I was completely drained. We ate dinner at Subway just next to the dorms. It wasn't good but Ashley was still determined to "put some meat on my bones." My roommate had come back so we took our subs up to the TV lounge and ate. When we were finished, we snuggled on the couch. She rubbed her butt seductively up against me as she sat between my legs and watched TV. I nibbled at her ear and whispered, "You're getting me so hard."

She leaned her head back and kissed me with a full open mouth kiss and whispered back, "I know. I can feel it jammed into my back."

I stared at her. "Girls can feel that?" I asked, probably louder than I should've.

"Of course," she said, then laughed again. "You are adorable," she told me then kissed me again and gave her butt another wiggle. Now I had worries about every high school dance I'd ever attended.

We made out unashamedly in the TV lounge. It wasn't really that odd actually. Though we were probably a little hotter and heavier than most. I didn't care. I had this gorgeous girl who seemed to really be into me. I was going to make sure that she knew I was into her too. That night, we went back to our own rooms for the first time in two nights. It kind of sucked.

--

We went back to normal during the next week. Which was actually a nice change. As much as I'd enjoyed the blowjobs, I had missed playing with her and watching her feel pleasure. I was really enjoying that particular aspect of our relationship. We both seemed to derive most of our pleasure from seeing the other feel good. It made for some really intense moments.

Tuesday afternoon, we were eating lunch and talking about classes. We both had tests coming up and while neither one of us was particularly worried about them, we did have to actually learn the material. We were laying out on the green on a blanket. It was difficult not to be distracted by her beautiful butt as I tried in vain to focus on my math textbook.

After about 45 minutes, Ashley leaned into the blanket and with a sigh, breathed in a deep breath. "I love this blanket. It smells exactly like Nick."

"You're weird," I told her but on the inside I was smiling. I'd never met anyone like her and was enjoying getting to learn about a whole new type of person.

"I'm really stressed out," she said as she stretched. Watching her stretch was pretty fantastic.

"No you're not," I told her. I hadn't known her long but the idea of her being stressed about a test was pretty ridiculous. She smirked at me and stuck her tongue out.

"Yes... but if I WAS stressed, maybe you could help me relax bank in my room?" she asked with a smile.

"You sure? You've done all the studying you're going to do?"

Ashley stared at me for a second before leaning into me and giving me a quick kiss. "Nick, I'm not looking for 'relaxation' when I say we should relax in my room," she said and this time I got it. I threw my bags into my backpack, folded the blanket and grabbed her palm all in under 15 seconds. We walked back to the dorms hand-in-hand swaying our arms and grinning from the secret we shared. I pinned her to the elevator wall as we enjoyed the leisurely ride on the Hellevator. We practically ran to her room and threw our stuff on the floor.

"So what did you have in mind? A massage?" I asked, reaching for her tits.

"Uhuh. That's just going to get me worked up and frustrated. I figured since I've been sucking your cock for a week, you might enjoy returning the favor?"

I paused for about one second before I grabbed her and slammed her to the bed. I popped the button off her pants and slipped them down. I was dimly aware that these were the same shiny black pants from the day I met her but that barely registered as I flung them across the room, panties and all. She gasped in surprise and then laughed at my eagerness

I dove in with no clue what I was doing. I remembered some guys joking about spelling the alphabet so I tried that and tried to really focus on her movements and noises. At first, I just used my tongue on the opening to her pussy but that didn't seem to do as much for her as when I scraped my tongue along the moist slit above the opening. Every time I went through there, she moaned and arched her back. I wasn't sure what the clitoris was but I knew enough to assume I'd found its general vicinity. Before long, she grabbed my head and clamped her thighs by my ears. She let out a combinations of a squeal and a moan as she came into my mouth. Her already wet opening flooded even more and I got a really good taste of her. I was hooked. And then it hit me. I'd made her cum. I'd made Ashley cum. Me. Eventually, she pushed me away much like I'd pushed her away after my own orgasm. "Too much... Too much" she said.

"So was that good?"

"Oh yeah... that was great," she said but there was something off. My manly pride was wounded. What had I done wrong? "Oh no... everything you did was great. It's just..."

"What. Tell me." I told her.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Huh?"

"I don't like leaving you all alone down there... focused on me... "

"What? Why?" I asked. None of this was making sense.

"I like when we do stuff together and we're both enjoying the pleasure."

"So you don't like giving me blowjobs?" I asked, kind of afraid of the answer.

"Oh no. I LOVE sucking your cock. It's just... I don't like to be the center of attention. I don't want to be the only one getting pleasure. I know that's a little hypocritical of me... "

I shrugged, "It's a little odd... "

"Are you sure you can handle the one way street," she said as she pulled her shirt over her head. "I mean, it'll be really HARD," she emphasized the last as she reached into my shorts for my cock,"for you to have a girlfriend who wants to ALWAYS make her man happy." Now she was pulling my shorts down and kneeling in front of me. "I know most guys HATE having a devoted," kiss, "girlfriend who just wants to suck their cock," she slipped the head into her mouth before pulling out, "and drinks their cum all the time." She said as she grabbed my ass with both hands and started sliding me down her throat. Ashley seemed determined to take me all the way down her throat. She was getting really close but hadn't quite gotten the last inch yet. Not that I didn't appreciate the effort. In fact, the effort was almost as much of a turn on as the actual act itself.