College Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to see Ashley sitting up in bed. I was struck momentarily by how comfortable we both were around each other. "Avengers and Pitch Perfect 2," I told her and handed her the movie listing. We'd seen commercials for both so I knew she knew what they were basically about.

"How about Pitch Perfect 2. If we go to see a Marvel movie you won't be interested in me at all," she said with a smile. I enjoyed the fact that she could say things like that without a hint of jealousy.

"Sounds good. The movie starts at 8 so we've got time to go get dinner before then," one of the things I'd learned about Ashley was that keeping her stomach happy was the key to keeping HER happy. I pulled on my shorts and then had a thought. I went over to her closet and started rummaging through, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked, clearly confused.

"Picking out your clothes for tonight," I told her, deliberately not answering her unasked question.

"You are, are you?" she said.

"Sure... I figured we're in the bedroom so I'm in charge, right?" I turned and grinned at her. She gave me a crooked smile back.

"I meant being in charge around fooling around and stuff. Sexy things."

"Well, let me ask you. Are we going to fool around when we get back?"

"After that little incident a few minutes ago? Absolutely."

"Well then just think of it as me making sure that when I'm undressing you later, I'll be unwrapping the proper packaging," I told her as I found what I was looking for. She had this brown vest and skirt outfit that really got my engine revving. It was one of her shortest skirts and she looked fantastic in it. I tossed it to her and she grinned.

"Sure. This'll look good," she said and she slipped the skirt on. Then she got up to go look for underwear and a t-shirt to wear under the vest. "Or do you want to pick these out too?" she asked with a smile.

"I already did. When I didn't hand any to you," I told her. I knew I was pushing it but figured it was worth it. She paused for a moment, studying me. I just smiled and tried to play it cool.

"So no panties. No bra. No t-shirt?" she asked. I nodded, a little bit afraid to say anything.

"What if I'm not comfortable walking around the dorm without a t-shirt under this?" she asked. I noticed she hadn't actually said 'no'.

I considered for a moment and then said, "Then I'd say 'wear a t-shirt'... but a tight one please." She smiled at me.

"Thank you. Sounds great." she grabbed a tight white t-shirt from her drawers and slipped it on over her bare nipples. Then slipped the vest on. "Are you going to pick out my shoes?"

"Well, you only really have one pair of heels," I told her. "And I'm no expert but sneakers don't really go with that outfit right?" I asked rhetorically.

"Nope... Well then I guess these will have to do," she said as she slipped on her heels. She looked stunning as she did a little spin and modeled the outfit for me. "You like?" she asked, as if she needed an answer.

"Oh yeah. You look amazing," I told her genuinely and gave her a deep kiss.

"C'mon. Let's go eat!" she said as she pushed me gently away. Yup... Happy stomach, happy girlfriend. We walked out, hands clasped and arms swaying. I whistled a happy tune and Ashley chortled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're off key even when you whistle," she said with a giant grin across her face.

"You should hear me sing in the shower," I replied.

"Mmm... someday soon, I hope."

I smiled to myself. I think I was getting better at this flirting thing. Funny that you get better at something just in time for it to be useless. Well, maybe not useless. Just useful in a very different way than I imagined. I never really thought I'd flirt with my girlfriend. I figured that was for trying to get a girlfriend.

"So where are you taking me to dinner?"

"Do you like Chile's?" I asked.

"Never been there. What is it?"

"It's just a chain restaurant. My family eats there a lot in Charleston," I told her.

"Ooooh... a chain restaurant... fancy," she said playfully. We walked to her car and I laughed again at the rope for a door handle. I wasn't going to marry this girl for her money, that was for sure. I paused for a second at the thought. I just randomly thought about marrying a girl that I'd been dating for a month. I wasn't one of those guys who's afraid of commitment, but I was also trying really hard not to be the hyper-clingy boyfriend. Ashley and I were enjoying ourselves and enjoying learning about each other. I should probably keep the marriage talk in check... at least for a bit.

"Well, I figured since you're driving I should really pull out all the stops," I quipped as we climbed into the car.

I climbed into my seat only to find Ashley's mouth waiting there to kiss me. As we broke our kiss, she whispered, "Is there anyone around?" Perplexed, I looked around. We were at the very back of the parking lot sandwiched between an old tree and the one car in the lot that I would buy with someone else's money.

"No... Why?"

She started unbuttoning her vest and pulled it off, then whipped her t-shirt off and quickly pulled her vest back on. Seeing my confused, but surely grinning, countenance she clarified, "You didn't want me to wear a t-shirt right?" I nodded. "Just the vest, the skirt and the shoes. Right?" I nodded again. "Well then I've done as requested, right?" I stared at her, slightly dumbfounded, before leaning in to kiss her. "I'm also super wet right now. I'm going to be dripping down my legs all night, I fear," she teased with a smile as she started the car. My own arousal was painful and I tried to adjust myself surreptitiously. Ashley saw out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

We'd only taken her car a couple places so far, mostly just grocery store runs for little things. We'd already made a bit of a game of it. Basically trying to make out as much as possible at every red light. Tonight was no exception. As we drove the five or six miles to the restaurant, we leaned over at every light to kiss. At one light that I knew was going to be red awhile, I even reached over and slipped my hand up her skirt. She wasn't kidding about being wet. When I pulled my hand back, my fingers and palm were both quite moist.

We arrived at Chile's 10 minutes later, both frustrated and happy. Dinner was interesting. My Dad, a man every bit 350 pounds, is the only person I'd ever seen finish a Boss Beef Burger at Chile's to this day. Ashley gave it a run for its money though. The brisket, ribs, sausage monstrosity seemed to disappear almost effortlessly down her gullet. She managed to finish about 3/4ths of it before finally giving up. "That... was too much," she said as she sat back. "I hope my gluttony doesn't turn you off."

"I'm not certain there's anything you do that would turn me off."

"Let's hope we never find out," she said with a smile. She glanced at her watch and said, "We should get going." I nodded and we went to the car. As we were driving, she asked me out of the blue, "Why do you like me?"

"Uhh... I don't know. Honestly things have happened so fast I haven't had time to make my pro/con list," I said with a smirk. The hand on the gear shift flicked out and smacked my leg with a slap.

"Seriously. I hope it's not just all the fooling around stuff."

"No... definitely not. I couldn't handle being with a girl I didn't like for just the sex. And my understanding is that college is filled with girls that put out. So I'm clearly not with you for just the sex," I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth. I knew I hadn't said it right. Oh no.

Ashley's face scowled and I was afraid she was going to yell or cry but I wasn't sure which.

"That's not how I meant it..." I said but she cut me off.

"I know. You don't have to parse your words with me. You're not particularly good at it anyways. I really, really want to have sex with you Nick. Seriously. You have no idea how hard it is to stop myself every single time we're together. And..." she trailed off.

"And what?"

"I don't know if I should tell you this..."

"What? Seriously. Ashley. It's fine. What?"

She took a breath, focused and then turned to me as we pulled into the parking lot. "And, if I'm being 100% honest, if you'd tried to have sex with me most nights, I doubt I would have stopped you. That's how turned on you get me. But the thing is, I wouldn't be happy the next day. And I want to be happy with you. I want to make you happy," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks now. My heart broke.

"Ashley, you make me happier than I ever thought a girlfriend could make me. Thank you for telling me that. I love that you trust me to tell me something like that. And I promise, we will not have sex until you tell me you're ready when you're NOT horny."

She nodded, laughed and leaned in to kiss me gently. It was soft and romantic. Unlike most of our kisses that tended to be filled with need, this kiss conveyed only love and happiness. "You're going to have to ask me from several states away by letter," she said as we broke our kiss.

I smiled, "Why?"

"Because that's going to be the only time I'm not horny, I think."

We grinned at each other and got out of the car. Grabbing her hand, we walked into the movie theater. I felt closer with her than I had ever before. Which in and of itself was a neat thing about our relationship. Thus far, despite having a couple of small fights, I legitimately felt like I liked her more each day. What she'd just told me. What she'd shared with me, really felt like she was letting me in. It was something that I knew that a girl shouldn't tell a guy. As weird as it sounds, I thought in that moment, "If I ever have a girl, there's no way I'd want her telling a guy that," but when Ashley told me, all I could feel was pride in myself and love for her. I must have squeezed her hand thinking about it because she squeezed it back and looked at me in a way that made me feel like I was the only person in the universe at that moment.

We got into the theater and I started walking up the stairs, I began to cut into the middle about fourth row from the top but Ashley tugged my hand. I turned around and she gestured up towards the top with a shake of her head and a smile. Confused, I followed her lead as we went to the back corner of the theater. She sat in the corner and I sat to her right. She whispered into my ear, "I picked out a movie that I don't care about seeing and that had been out a while on purpose. Once the lights go out, feel free to... distract me."

I grinned at her, now eager for the movie to begin. The movie was perfect too. It was a dark, loud movie and we were only two of maybe 20 people in the theater and the only ones on the back row. There was a railing in front of us, so even if one of the other patrons had turned around, they wouldn't be able to see anything.

At first, we just made out but my right hand quickly started fumbling around her chest. The vest was really sexy but it was a little bit tight and didn't allow for much access. Sensing my problem, Ashley stared me in the eyes and bit her lip (I loved that look) and unbuttoned one of the buttons. Then another. The vest was now gaping open down below her cleavage and I could easily slip my hand in to tweak her nipples. They were harder than I'd ever felt. The scene on camera was a loud party scene and the characters themselves were having to yell just to be heard. I pinched her nipple and she let out a moan that was quite loud but the noise didn't travel anywhere beyond me. I grabbed and squeezed her left breast, enjoying the gasps and moans she made as I did this.

After playing with her tit for ten minutes or so, I reached down between her legs with one hand. She reflexively clamped her legs together then looked me in the eyes while she slowly, seductively separated her thighs. My fingers worked up to find her smooth pussy was literally dripping. She hadn't been kidding earlier. The tops of her thighs were slightly moist and once I got a finger into her she positively dripping. Her whole body was shaking and squirming as my fingers worked inside of her.

To this day, I don't remember much of that movie. What I do remember is the increasingly desperate look that worked across Ashley's face over that two hour period. My inexperience with actually getting her off combined with my love of exploring her body and her ability to get pleasure from almost anything I did combined to keep her at the edge in that dark theatre. After about an hour, she started frantically stroking my cock through my pants and making pleading whimpering noises. I'm almost certain that's what she was telling me in the car. If I'd just grabbed her and pulled her to the floor with me, I think she might have been so far gone at that moment that she'd have ridden me until we were kicked out of the theater. Fortunately, I enjoyed what we were doing and didn't feel any desire to push my luck. Instead, I just refocused my efforts on seeing exactly how far back into her head I could make her eyes roll. Towards the end, I was having to keep my mouth clamped to hers because, despite the building crescendo of the movie, she was starting to get loud enough that I was worried about her drawing attention. When the final scene came and the credits started rolling, I pulled my fingers out and she uttered a pleading, desperate, "No". It was louder than she intended but I don't think anyone heard it over the music playing. I adjusted my cock in my pants, which was far more aching than I realized.

We walked out to her car and she leaned into me and whispered, "You drive, I'm going to finger myself so hard while I'm sucking your cock on the way back home."

"Uhh... I can't drive a stick," I told her.

"Screw it. Get in," she said as she practically shoved me into the passenger seat. She hopped in the driver seat, and sped off into the back of the parking lot. She parked behind a low wall in a secluded area, turned off the car and practically dove at my cock. "You have no idea how badly I want you. I'm going to suck this cock so hard," she said as she fished my cock out and took it deeper into her throat than she'd ever done. She was moaning as she bobbed up and down quickly on my shaft. Her right hand was already between her legs as she knelt in the seat and tried to race to see who would cum first. Honestly, I'm not sure which one first place really was. I'd never seen her so turned on. Ultimately, it was nearly a tie. She started coming and screamed onto my cock which set me off and I started spurting into her mouth. She did her best to maintain her composure and keep it all in but the orgasm was too much and it dribbled out of her mouth back down my cock as she rode her orgasm as far as possible.

It took us a minute to finally catch our breath. Forming coherent thought and then words took another couple minutes after that. "Wow," I said eloquently.

"Yeah. Is that what date night's going to be like with you?" she asked with a grin.

"Nah. I'm hoping they get better," I smiled back at her. We laughed.

"Well don't expect that every time. I just couldn't help myself. I was seriously this close to doing that in the theater. I needed to cum so badly."

"Yeah, I could tell."

---

Ashley was true to her word. She wanted me to take the lead in teaching her everything "sexy" as she put it. What I'd earlier taken for an eagerness to do anything was actually an eagerness to LEARN everything. One example that sticks out in my mind was the discussion of clothes, "I liked picking out your clothes the other night," I told her one night, trying to steer the conversation towards sexy time.

"Nick. Tell me what you WANT to do. Don't beat around the bush."

"Okay, fine. I... I, uhm... want to pick out your clothes?"

"All the time?" she asked. There was no judgement in her voice, just seeking clarity.

"Uhh... Yeah... I guess?" I said. She shot me a look. "Yes," I amended.

"No."

"No? What happened to I'm in charge?" I asked, optimistically pulling her down to the bed.

"You're only in charge of my sex education," she said as she playfully kissed me before hopping back up. "Now you've told me what you like. I can decide what to do about it." I must have frowned because she continued, "Oh don't be disappointed. We'll find a way to make you happy. I just think you picking out my clothes is kind of... creepy? Awfully controlling don't you think?"

I shrugged. "I suppose. It's not really the controlling aspect. That doesn't do anything for me on this one."

Ashley raised an eyebrow, "On this one? Let's come back to THAT, Mister. So what does turn you on about picking out my clothes?"

"Well... If I'm being honest, I guess it's two things. One, I have a mild clothes fetish... I guess," I smiled bashfully and Ashley grinned back.

"Yeah... I'd noticed that... and the other?"

"I like the idea that you'd wear things that I like just to turn me on... Does that make sense?"

"I think so. Okay. Let's try this. In general, what would you have me wear if you DID tell me what to wear?" she said as she came over and put her knees to either side of me as she climbed on the bed. Her breasts were right in front of me.

"Uhmm... I don't know..." I was finding words hard to concentrate on at that particular moment.

"Well think about it. I can change my style a bit," she said as she kissed me.

"Well... I guess I like seeing you in really sexy clothes. You know? Tight, short, showing off skin... like that,"

"No! You don't say! Be more specific. What do you see other girls wearing that you wish I wore for you?"

"Uhmm... Well... Those little short Daisy Duke shorts. Mini skirts. Anything that shows off your cleavage. Ohh... I really like skirts that have a slit on the side. Like really high slits," I said pointing to her upper thigh.

"What else," she said. Her breath was getting a bit quicker and deeper and I could tell she was getting turned on. "What accessories?"

"I really like chokers," I whispered as I traced my fingers along her neck where I imagined one sitting. "And stockings."

"Pantyhose?" she asked as I felt her start to grind her pelvis into me a little.

"Eww... no... I really, really dislike pantyhose. They just look stupid. Thigh high stockings. Especially with a garter belt." She laughed.

"Not sure how practical that is in Florida. Maybe you'll have to take me somewhere cold."

"We just need to live somewhere that you can wear little short shorts in the summer and dresses with slits on the side and thigh highs in the winter," I told her with a big smile. She kissed me.

"Gimme a minute. I think I have something you might like," she said and hopped off my lap. She started rummaging through her drawers until she found what she was looking for. I couldn't see what she had in her hands but she had a downright devilish look on her face. She closed the door to her closet and started changing. In about 45 seconds, she said, "Close your eyes."

"Ok," I said. I could sense her walk out. She'd put on some heels because I could hear the click-clack on the dorm room tile. "Can I open them?"

"Uh-huh," she said with a breathless whisper that was just in front of me. I opened my eyes and my cock, which had already been hard with anticipation, ratcheted up a notch. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that had frayed edges and looked like the were cut off right above the bottom of her ass. Her top was a black v-neck tank top that hung loosely to her chest. She was currently leaning towards me and the neck of the shirt fell forward enough that I could see her breasts and nipples unobstructed. "I don't know. This seems kind of slutty, don't you think?" She asked as she walked around the room.

"Uhmm... a little I guess..." I told her as I watched her pick up some clothes by bending at the waist seductively. The absurdly high heels