All Comments on 'College Massage Experience'

by sxyyngguy21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 9 years ago
So horny

Fuck what a lovely story, got me so hard. Your writing is excellent, please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Know The FEELING

Excellent description of a good ass fucking. I go to a TG massage therapist whom I didn't know had a cock the first time. she gave me an excellent massage and was giving me a great blow job when I reached down to rub her pussy, only to find she had a cock tucked under. She asked me if I wanted to continue; how could I say no. as horny as I was now. We ended up in a 69, followed by her fucking me for the first time. She has an amazing 9 inches, narrow at the end, but twice as thick as me at the base. She had me on my back with my head hanging down, much as you describe, in order to get deep in my throat. More? oldvintner@msn.com

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 9 years ago
Massage Lover

I love a good massage story, especially first timers, no matter what the sex of the participants - just as I love a good massage. This is one of the horniest I've read and also reminds me of the best gay massage I've had: after several false starts, one guy just did everything perfectly, the only major difference from the beautiful description above being I fucked the masseur as he squatted on top of me - my first guy fuck. Now I need two more firsts with a gay massage - the guy to fill me with his cum in my arse and then my mouth. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story but

I would have preferred to read about his being seduced rather than just getting into it so fast the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
massage

He wanted it before he got there. Glad he enjoyed it, I sure did.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 9 years ago
OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!!!!!!

You just described what I would love have happen to me!!!! I've been with many boys and men over my 54 years but this just blew me away!!!! Please post more and feel free to send them to me directly if you can!!!!

Virgil23Virgil23over 9 years ago
5 stars

Very Hot story! More please!

coachhoops2014coachhoops2014over 9 years ago
hotttt

Great job with your story! Very hot, made my 5.5 inch un--cut dick very hard and came while reading about you fucking this hot virgin straight boy.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Great story. Got hard and horny right away. Would loved to have had such an experience when I was in college - shy & inexperienced - so many years ago. I realize it's been awhile since you wrote this, but a sequel would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RE: Bi-Sexual or Str8 Curious - How old were you when you tried it?

I was 18 when a older neighbor invited me for a swim. Turned out to be nude, plus lots of oral sex involved. My first exp with guys, and his big thick cock was fantastic in my mouth. Went on all summer and I did have fun gulping his loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my introduction

When I was probably around 12, my friend Glen and I started exploring and talking about sex and what it would be like. Eventually this lead to getting some porno magazines and jerking-off. THat lead to jerking each other and eventually sucking - a lot.

Well, my mom caught us one night when she came downstairs for a glass of water.

I slept with her when I did not have friends over and she asked me about what she had seen and said she did not want me to be "a queer" because it would make my life hard but that she understood kids liked to learn about sex. I told her that it felt good to do stuff with Glen but that we both wanted to have sex with girls but they were too young.

She asked what I was curious about with girls and I told her a little. THat night she let me look at and play with her nipples and reached down to see if I was hard - I was. She told me she was prod of that. Each night we did a little more and she finally confessed that she liked sex as a girl and had sex with her parents and brother who was five years older.

As we progressed to her sucking me and letting me fuck her she also told me her bother liked to have sex with her dad and that they started when he was 12.

She started hinting that he always wanted a boy so he could teach him about sex and that they still had sex together every so often.

She began to tell me erotic stories about watching her dad and brother and even some of her brother's friends who her Daddy also seduced into having a club at their house. She asked me one night I I would like to suck her boother and pretend to be the son he never had. My dad had died when I was 9 and I wanted a relationship with a Daddy.

The next time he came to town, she started telling him about our incestuous relationship and he got hard as a rock. I was hard too.

She asked him if he'd like to have a boy to explore with and he jumped at the chance. She even hinted that if he played his cards right he may be able to get my friend Glen in on it. We sucked each other as my mother encouraged us and played with our cocks.

He started staying with us for days at a time and eventually had me stay with him for a few days at his home about an hour away. He had a friend I sucked too and then they got me to seduce the man's son who was a little younger and we all messed around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Massage Man

I enjoyed a nice M2M massage yesterday. The masseur had such a nice touch. Between working my legs or back, he would let his fingers gently run up my thighs, then slide between my buttocks, gently inserting one finger into my ass. Later he would insert a thumb and reach around with his other hand to massage my cock and balls. When he asked me to turn over, he removed his shorts. As he massaged my chest and ran his fingers gently over my nipples, his beautiful, well oiled cock came within inches of my face. I placed my hand around it and began stroking it. Near the end of the massage, he began to stroke me to give me my release. I asked him if he would fuck me. I wanted that beautiful cock inside me! He moved me to the side of the table, had me lift my legs and slipped his delicious 8 inches into me. He fucked me until I came with wild abandon!! Amazing!! Holding his cock in my hand was fantastic. Feeling it in my ass was incredible! I asked if he finishes all massages like this. He said no, I was the first. I will be sure to schedule my second massage soon. I truly enjoy anal pleasures. And yes, I am married. And I hope my masseuse remains clean so we can continue this arrangement. a truly enjoyable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Can you give me Michael's number?!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous