College Money: The Remake

Story Info
The longer version of 'College Money'.
13k words
4.73
10.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY ONE:

Years back I'd had a season in the NFL before an unfortunate tackle blew out my left knee. While I recuperated I started dabbling in day trading and I did pretty good with it. See, I have a very cynical side to me that lets me see the bad stock picks before anyone else does. So I make some coin on puts and shorts. But my nose for crap means on average I do much better with finding promising investments because they're what's left after I weed out the stinkers.

So when the doctors told me my football days were behind me I blithely accepted it. The way I saw it I was losing money playing football. So I sat out my time on the bench, collected the paycheck, and at the end of the season I headed for the hills.

Literally.

A buddy of mine who had a decent TV and movie career had built a sweet little place on Mount Rose overlooking Reno. He'd only been in the place a year when a gig in the UK called him and signed him to a five year contract. Lucky him. Also lucky me because he offered me the place and I bought it for the first price he asked.

It was situated perfectly. It was close enough to a nearby upscale development but across the highway and with no immediate neighbors. That gave me peace and quiet and above all, privacy.

I dated on occasion and I kept the place stocked with the kinds of things an unexpected overnight guest would require. But that only ever happened a couple times and not for a few years. I was definitely a busty brunette kind of guy but never found one I wanted to settle down with.

That brings me to this last summer. I'm thirty-three, living well, making coin, but I was wanting for company. I tried having a dog but one day it ran out the door and it was gone. With my knee I was in no shape to go running down the mountain chasing it. So no more dogs. Check.

It was a shade after the market closed early for the holiday...about ten in the morning local time. My doorbell rang and that was odd because almost no one ever comes to the door. Delivery guys always toss my packages over the gate.

I had been getting up anyway so I went to the door and opened it.

"Hi." said 5'2" and about 110 pounds of blue-eyed cute and blonde. Her shorts and t-shirt were worn but clean. Duffel bag on her shoulder. Nice enough running shoes. Good first impression.

"Well, hello yourself. What can I do for you?"

"I'm really sorry to bother you but can I have some money to get back to town? I was over in Incline Village for an interview and I didn't get the job. Now I'm trying to get back to my friend's place."

I looked her up and down and figured to see what kind of deal we could strike. "I don't just give money away but why don't you come in and we'll talk and see what we can figure out, okay?"

As I said this I opened the door wide to show off the nice place I had. She poked her head in a bit and looked around. "Oh wow, your home is amazing!"

She gestured at the windows looking out on the deck and the pool not to mention the view of the city, "May I see?" she asked and I nodded my assent. I also checked her out and while she wasn't the kind of woman I'd normally chase after she was cute and she was also in my house. I'd had a bit of a dry spell with the ladies, you see.

"Wow, it's so beautiful from up here. I've only ever seen it from the road and this is totally different."

A thought hit me, "So how the hell did you get here from Incline?"

"The lady I interviewed with was taking me back but dropped me at the ski area to go back and deal with an emergency." She drew in a breath. "I was supposed to get a room with her and I had all my stuff with me." she said as she looked at the duffel. It was an obvious play for sympathy.

"Ah, and so you're here." I opened a bottle of water and offered it to her. She took it, sat down on my sofa, and started sipping on it.

"I'm sorry to ask but if I can just get enough money for a cab and if I can use your phone to call one I'd appreciate it a lot." Big blue eyes do things for me.

Back to business. "Hey, yeah, so I don't just give money away but I'll tell you what, you take off that top and show me what's under it and I'll give you a hundred bucks." I pulled out my wallet and placed a crisp $100 bill on the coffee table.

The petite blonde girl sitting on my sofa said, "You're kidding me, really?"

It was that split second where I expected she'd take the deal or run screaming from my house.

She eyeballed the $100 and I could tell this was a lot of money to her.

"I have a bra under this, is that okay?"

"Yup."

I pushed the $100 across the table to her. She pulled off the t-shirt to reveal a modest white bra, proper tits for her size, pale skin, and no tattoos. Nice.

Now I opened the wallet and counted out ten more hundred dollar bills and placed them on the table.

"I'll add another thousand if you show me everything else."

She had a look of wonder on her face as she saw the money and then there was a hint of a smile as she asked me if I was kidding so I knew she would take the money.

"It's yours if you want it bad enough."

She looked at me for a moment. Then she licked her lips. And then she stood up and undid the bra. When she took it off it was clear that she had the perfect nineteen year old tits. They didn't sag, didn't budge...they just hung there defying gravity.

She stepped out of her shoes and then the shorts were next followed by a pair of modest white panties. She had a natural nest of blonde hair between her legs that was just the same as the hair on her head.

I stared at her. She was a goddess.

"Hey," she said, "I need another fifteen thousand dollars for college in the fall. What could I do for that? Like do chores or something maybe?" Bold. I liked that.

I didn't hesitate. Not at all.

"Stay with me for the week. Just like this."

She looked down at the floor and then looked back up at me. "No sex? Just me walking around naked?"

I laughed a little. "Oh, yeah. There's going to be sex. I think there'll be a LOT of sex!"

"Oh." she replied. "I'm not so sure."

I started stripping down as I said to her, "I'll make it twenty thousand dollars and you'll stay with me for ten days including today."

"You really have that kind of money?" she asked, incredulous that it was being offered to her.

I simply gestured at the house she was standing in.

I left my boxers on as she considered the deal. She also considered me as she was doing this and she decided I wasn't the worst of her choices at the moment.

"Ten days of sex and then you give me the money?"

I nodded. "Yep, that's the terms of our deal right there. Simple as that. Take it or leave it. Worst thing is you can take the money you have and go if you want. That's fine too."

In a very tiny voice she said, "Okay."

"Okay you take the deal or okay you want to leave?"

She squirmed a little. I could tell the prospect of the money had her head spinning but now a little reality was creeping in on her. As she stood naked in front of me.

"I'll take the deal." she took in a deep breath as she let that out and added, "Shit, this is crazy."

"You have had sex before, right?"

She nodded. "A few times, yeah."

"Then it's a deal?"

She nodded again. "Yeah, it's a deal."

I took her chin in my hand and had her look me in the eye.

"You're not going to change your mind in the middle of it, are you?"

She shook her head.

Now I shook my head, "No, I need to hear it. We're making a deal here and I need to know you're not going to get me all hot and bothered just to change your mind on me, are you?"

"No, I won't. Ten days and we'll have sex. I won't change my mind, I promise."

"Good."

I dropped my boxers and freed my cock. Taking her hand I pulled her along to the bedroom. She hesitated for a moment but then came along.

"On the bed." I said to her, guiding her to the white sheets. My hand touched her waist, right above her ass and she felt so soft and warm. So smooth.

She laid back on the bed and I got onto it next to her. Taking a moment to enjoy the view I gave her the once over from her toes to her nose. Then I kissed her our very first kiss. At first she drew back from the sudden intimacy and hesitated but then her pillowy soft lips responded to mine.

I took my time and slowly moved my hands around her body. She flinched a bit when I moved my hand up to her tits but she stayed the course.

We kissed and fondled each other for a while and then my hand wandered down between her legs. She held them tight together and her little hands pushed at my shoulders. It took some time but she eventually gave up and let me finger her tender pussy.

When I found her bud I played with it and coaxed it out from its hiding place. She started to squirm a bit and I enjoyed it. Slipping a finger into her pussy she drew in a sharp breath, but then she closed her eyes and spread her legs for me.

I worked her up and soon had her hips subtly rising to meet my hand. Her wetness was just right. She was ready.

I moved onto her and her blue eyes went wide as she realized things were about to get real.

"You need a condom!" she said to me with some urgency.

In my previous experiences this would have been when I got myself a condom from my bedside table and then carried on. This was different.

My cock slid between her slick pussy lips. Back and forth. Back and forth.

I felt her tense as I deliberated in my head. The expression on her face made her seem so vulnerable and this was something new for me. Her resistance somehow made me feel like I needed to know what it was like to be in her bare.

She shook her head as my cock got into just the right place. "No, we can't do this, I can't get pregnant!"

"Huhunh!!" was the next thing out of her mouth as my cock pushed into her.

She tried to push me off but I just kept pushing and pushing into her until my balls were cuddled up against her perfect ass. There was something about her reluctance that was just so damned cute and attractive! I'd never experienced that with a woman before.

And her pussy felt good!

She tried to say something else and I decided it was best to get her to commit to the ten days ahead of her.

Her mouth hung open as I pounded away at her tight little body.

"Agah! Agah! Agah!" was all she could get out as I deep fucked the little minx.

I was fucking her deep and fast when I felt it start. I slowed down trying to make it last longer but knew that I'd already passed the point of no return. She knew it, too.

"Oh, God...huhunh! Oh, you..agah! Got to stoooop!"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as the churning in my balls exploded into her pussy!!

"Fuuuck!!" I whispered in her ear. My cock spat load after load of cum into her cute pussy. It was amazing.

I realized I was sweating on her as I let my weight rest on her body. I couldn't help but to keep fucking her trying to get more of my cum inside her...way up inside of her.

It was a few minutes later when she asked me to get off of her. My cock slid out of her pussy and wetly slapped her thigh and then dragged a line of my cum across her creamy white skin.

Her hand went to her pussy and she felt my cum.

"Shit, what if you get me pregnant?"

I looked her in the eye. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I guess we'll see."

Her eyes welled up as the reality of what she'd done hit her and in so many ways.

"You could've stopped and got a condom!" she complained.

I sat up on the edge of the bed. "That wasn't in our deal, was it?"

She sighed with resignation. "Fuck....no, it wasn't."

"The bathroom is over there, why don't you go get in a shower and then grab a robe from the closet. There's a few of them in there so just pick something you like. And then come out and join me."

Still naked she padded off to the bathroom and in a minute I heard the shower running. I did a little cleanup of my own, got dressed, and then left her alone.

I got back out to the living room and picked up her duffel. I figured I had a right to know a bit more about her. I found a small handbag inside and found an ID. Ashley was indeed nineteen. There were no bank cards, no cell phone, and just $14 and assorted small change. No wonder the money made her head spin. She was broke.

When she came out she was wearing a dressing gown that came down to her ankles. Despite the wet hair she managed to look rather elegant.

"Have you had lunch?" I asked.

"No. I'm not hungry." she pouted.

"Sure you are. Give me a few minutes and I can put together a pretty decent pasta Bolognese."

"What is that?" she asked and I explained as I cooked. She sat down at the breakfast bar which let her watch me cook as I explained what I was doing.

Despite having told me she wasn't hungry she managed to put away the same size portion I did. After the plates and the kitchen were cleaned up I offered her whatever she wanted from my extensive liquor cabinet and she asked for a simple red wine. "Hard liquor was my parent's thing" she said.

I picked out a Caliveda Pinot Noir. Underrated and underpriced in my opinion.

I poured her a glass, poured myself a glass, and then taking the bottle with me I asked her if she wanted to join me out on the deck. She went right to the rail.

"It's so pretty from up here! I mean I've seen it from the road but this is so much better!"

I invited her to sit with me out of the sun and she started asking me about my life, what I did for work, the whole NFL thing, she asked about past women and I admitted not being very successful in that endeavor.

Then I poured her a second glass of wine and started asking about her own life and how she'd come to arrive on my doorstep. I got to hear of the classic alcoholic parents, she was held back a grade in school and only graduated high school a few months before, there had been a serious condom-believing boyfriend named Brian but then he cut ties when he joined the Navy and got the hell out of Lovelock...where Ashley was from.

She'd moved to Reno to escape the doom cycle her family was in and did some couch surfing while she tried to get on her feet and tried to get into community college for the fall. But nothing seemed to work out for her and now here she was spending ten days with me. From her point of view at least she had someplace to be for the here and now.

I brought out a hastily assembled cheese and salami plate for a light dinner and also pulled out a second bottle of the Caliveda since she liked it so much. Ashley also told me I could call her "Ash" if I wanted to. I didn't want to but I appreciated the offer.

The sun ducked down behind the mountain and as usual it went from warm to cold in the space of maybe thirty minutes. We gathered up the remains of dinner and went inside. We sat on the sofa and continued to chat while the lights in Reno came on and day became night. At one point she got up and went outside to see the city lights. A coyote yipped off in the distance and aside from hearing the occasional cars up on the highway it was quiet.

I was standing next to her taking in the ambience and she quietly stated, "I guess you're going to want to go to bed soon, right?"

I knew where she was going with that comment but decided to deflect the question, "Yeah, if you go in the bathroom you'll find new toothbrushes and toothpaste in the third drawer down. Pick out what you like and freshen up and I'll do the same." I followed her into the house and locked it up for the night.

It's been funny over the years that I've had sex with a couple women but I'd never brushed my teeth with one of them. It was an oddly intimate experience.

I walked out to the dark bedroom first and then Ashley followed. You could feel 'The Moment of Truth' hanging in the air.

She spoke first, "You're going to hold me to our deal, aren't you?"

"Yup." I replied.

"Brian always used a condom." she protested.

"Brian was also an idiot for leaving you." She reacted to that but I couldn't quite tell if that was a good thing or not. I've never been good at reading women.

"So no condom then?"

"Nope." I said as I sat down on the bed, "I take risks with investments all the time. You just weigh your potential risk against the potential reward and you have to decide if it's worth it for you."

"So what if I leave right now?" she asked.

"Then you take the eleven hundred bucks that belong to you, you call a cab, and you go back to your friend's place. But the twenty thousand I promised you only comes in another nine days."

"Shit." she said.

"Go ahead and decide. I'm not going to force you to do anything here."

In my head the 'Jeopardy' theme was playing. And this was Final Jeopardy.

"Oh, crap. I can't believe I'm doing this." she said as she took off the dressing gown and draped it over a chair. In the dim light I could see she was naked. She gently got under the blankets and pulled them up.

I stood up to undress but then had a thought and I opened a small window to let in the cool night air. My shirt and shorts joined Ashley's robe on the chair.

I sidled up next to her in the bed and started with a kiss. It took her a while to respond but eventually I felt her body relax and she ended up kissing me back. When I felt her relax a little bit more I moved the blankets from between us and felt her bare skin against mine.

As much as I would have wanted to take my time all the tension of the day and all the talk about sex and condoms and risk had me wanting to get on with it. I also wanted her to stop resisting and to let me have her completely. I wanted to feel her submit to me.

"Oh!" she uttered as I moved on top of her. I felt her hesitate and she held her legs together. Then I nudged them apart and settled in between them. She tensed as my cock brushed her pussy. I prodded a bit more and found her body pleasantly ready for sex.

I heard her gasp as I slid into her. I took a few strokes and then we were fully involved.

I looked in her eyes as we started to fuck and I saw a mix of apprehension and desire. As much as she had concerns and worries she was still a young woman in her prime and despite her reservations she had needs. I loved feeling and seeing her respond to me and I did my best to slow down. I wanted this to last.

Her knees moved up along my sides and I felt her feet on my legs. My cock slipped in a little deeper and she gave a little cry of protest as I bottomed out in her. I did it again just to hear her cry a little more. Despite the discomfort her feet stayed on my legs and I felt her hips rise to meet my thrusts.

I looked in her eyes again and saw her fighting back her release. I slowed myself and started taking deep, deliberate thrusts, forcing myself as deep as I could when I bottomed out. I felt her flinch every time I went deep and I also felt her starting to tremble. I kept at it and it wasn't even a few more seconds when she held me tight and her body went tense with her orgasm.

That did it for me too and I let my cum surge through my cock and into her body. I imagined her womb gulping my cum and it made me spurt a few more times into her.

I lay on top of her as we recovered, my cock still deeply embedded in her.

"Oh, my God. I didn't know sex could be like that!" she exclaimed in the night.

"You've never felt that before?" I asked.

"Not like that, no. I never knew it could be like that."

"Brian never did that for you?"

"No, I mean it was nice but this was so much more intense and then...wow. You're amazing." she said as she kissed me.

We lay there for a bit making the occasional comment and I'd lazily thrust my semi-soft cock into her. It wasn't too awful long when this activity got me to firm up and I started fucking her again. She didn't get the fireworks this second time but she did seem very content when I came in her again.