College Money: The Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked her up one way and down the other. "You mean he's still a fucking idiot and he hasn't told you you're the nicest girl I've ever seen him with?"

"C'mon Coach," I said, "Ashley and I are just getting to know each other and like she said, we're in the maybe stage and maybe she'd like to be my girlfriend. That's up to her."

The conversation moved on and Coach told Ashley about all the things I got wrong and then he told her about the spectacular tackle that ended my career. He made it sound much more heroic than it really was, after all, it was someone else who hit me.

Coach finally took our orders and we made small talk before two absurdly large hamburgers showed up at the table. Again Ashley amazed me as she put away the entire burger and even put a dent in the French fries. For such a tiny girl she sure could eat!

When we finished Coach had some more obscenities to share with me before he picked up Ashley and bear-hugged her.

Right as we were going out the door I felt Coach's massive bear-paw of a hand on my shoulder and he turned me around, "That girl's a keeper. You let her go and I'll kick your ass."

"Yes, Coach!" I replied as we left.

I stopped by a grocery store to pick up a few things and Ashley came in with me. It was kind of domestic to be shopping with her and she was pleased when I told her to get whatever she wanted. The girl surprised me when that included yogurt, the makings for a salad, and sparkling water. Turns out she wasn't a fan of sugary drinks like so many people are. Add that to the list of things I liked about her.

The drive home was all about the scenery and the view as the lights of Reno were coming on.

When we got home Ashley put away the groceries and then excused herself to go change. When she came back out she was wearing her robe and I realized I wasn't going to tire of seeing her in it. Or out of it.

Myself, I just stripped down to my boxer shorts and was setting my clothes on a chair when Ashley handed me a glass of wine.

"What kind of wine is this?" I sniffed at it.

"Red." was all she said before sipping it. "Red and tasty."

I laughed and sipped at the glass and sat down in the middle of the couch. Ashley surprised me yet again by sitting down at the end of the couch and putting her feet in my lap. "My feet like to be rubbed." she informed me. I obliged her.

We talked about a few things and ended up emptying the bottle. It was dark out when we decided to go to bed. Evening rituals were performed and I got into bed first. The clean sheets felt great.

Ashley came to bed and in the fading light I saw her take off her robe and drape it over my chair. When she got into bed with me she was naked and soft and she felt wonderful.

She kissed me on the lips and said, "Good night." before rolling over. In a little while she was asleep and the effects of the wine shortly had me joining her.

DAY FIVE

When I awoke it the sun was just starting to peak over the horizon and I needed to get up. Before I stirred I became aware of Ashley cuddled up to me. Her delicate hand was softly perched on my chest and one of her legs was over one of my own.

I wrapped an arm around her and gently stroked the soft skin of her back. She murmured her approval and I kept at it. It wasn't long before I could tell she was stirring. So was my cock.

"Oh." she uttered as I pulled her on top of me. Her legs straddled me and her pussy softly kissed the head of my cock as we slowly moved with each other. We were gentle and patient with each other as I stroked her back.

The moment came when my cock poked into her. Just a bit. I felt her tense a little and then she relaxed. I pushed deeper and her hips moved.

"Mmmph" she groaned as I slid into her.

We shared a slow leisurely fuck for a few minutes and then I stopped moving in her. It wasn't long before I felt her body moving on me as she sought her own pleasure. I let her go for a while and then started to feel my cum rising. My hips moved all on their own to get my cock deeper into her. She knew I was getting close and she tried to move up on me to settle me down. Or maybe she was trying to get off of me before I came.

It didn't matter because I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as our gentle lovemaking moved into the final act of fucking.

"Ahhh." she moaned. I felt her body suddenly seize up and her pussy fluttered around my plunging cock. That did it for me and the cum went racing through my cock and right into her body as I held her tight.

We lay there for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow of our mutual pleasures.

My cock was still in her when she moved up on me and it slipped out. She kissed me on the lips and then looked in my eyes.

"What am I to you?" she asked.

My brain was still recovering from a great wake up fuck so it took me a bit to engage. "I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Am I your whore?"

"Before I answer that let me ask you a couple questions. First is have you been enjoying getting fucked and feeling dirty and the second is what do you want to be to me, because what I think is less important than what you think."

"I like the sex, yeah." she replied as her hips moved on me.

"You like feeling me use you and cum in you?"

She drew in a breath, "I hate to admit it but yeah."

"Then tell me what you are to me?"

"I feel like your whore but I'd rather be your girlfriend." she kissed my cheek to punctuate her words.

"Would you like to end our deal and just stay with me?"

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"I don't joke about things like this."

"What would you expect from me?" I heard a little trepidation in her voice.

"Just that you'd commit to me is all. I have no problem committing to you."

"So like today if I'm your girlfriend what's that mean? What do you expect of me?"

I stroked her back some more. "Just what we have right now but without worrying about this ending in a few days."

"So now you're my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Is our deal over?" I looked at her.

"Yeah."

"Then I am now your boyfriend and you are now my girlfriend. Welcome home Ashley!"

We got up and showered before having a light breakfast. And despite having a few things to talk about I had to get on the computer to see what my money was doing.

The morning was busy due to the war in Asia fucking up global trade. Different futures were suddenly in play, a variety of stocks impacted with supply chain issues were affected, and currencies were in motion. I skipped lunch. At the close of the markets I had more winners than losers and when I checked my tracking software I observed that it was the fifth best day I'd ever had. In one day I'd made more money than I did at a month of playing football.

Coming out to the kitchen I found a couple pots simmering on the stovetop and two glasses of fresh lemonade waiting.

"I thought lemonade would be nice with the fish." announced Ashley as she came in from outside. She was barefoot. She was wearing her robe.

"I like your outfit." I said to her as I leaned over to kiss her.

"You should! You picked it out for me!" she busied herself with getting the dinner put together.

I always appreciate a pleasant surprise and this was one of them, still, I had to ask, "No shorts and t-shirt? No bra? Not like I'd complain just wondering."

She smiled. "Our new deal as girlfriend and boyfriend is just what we had the past few days but without worrying about it ending. And me wearing this is part of that deal, right?"

"Like I said, I'm not complaining." I had to get a sip of the lemonade. Not too sweet, not too tart. Just right.

"What about the other part? What if I get you pregnant?" I had to know.

She handed me a hot plate and let her robe fall open so I could see her body. "Maybe you will, maybe you won't. I guess we'll see."