College Money: The Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after I rolled over and I went to sleep but not before I heard Ashley lightly purring.

DAY TWO:

I woke up with the sunrise and took a moment to study my new bedmate. Her shoulder length blond hair was tousled from the night, she was still naked but covered by the blankets, and she was still slumbering. Part of me wanted to wake her up but I figured she needed the sleep.

I got up and did my usual thirty minute workout in my gym and then cleaned up in the shower off the gym. Shorts and a t-shirt were my outfit for the day. Heading out to the kitchen I got some coffee going and made a quick batch of muffins.

The holiday meant the US markets were closed but I still turned on the TV to see what Europe and Asia were up to. Fifteen minutes later I shut it off and went outside to enjoy the cool morning air and catch up on email.

It was probably two hours later when Ashley joined me. She'd already showered and was wearing her same t-shirt and shorts again. But barefoot and that mattered to me because it meant she wasn't planning on going anywhere. I got up for a cup of coffee and brought one back for her. She held it with both hands and sipped from it.

I offered her the plate of muffins and in short order three of them disappeared. I realized that she probably wasn't eating too much lately. I grabbed my phone and used an app to place a delivery order for groceries.

We chatted for a good hour or so and I noticed that she avoided the topic of sex. That was fine by me and I just allowed myself to enjoy getting to know her.

Her plans for the fall included attending a community college not so much because she knew what she wanted from it but just because she wanted to escape the fate she was born into and that seemed like a good way forward. I honestly agreed with her and suggested a general education degree to get started and then figure out a major later on. She was also dazzled by my lifestyle and saw it as something unattainable for herself.

The phone beeped to let me know the delivery was here. I excused myself and went out to the gate and took the groceries from the delivery guy. I tipped him a $20 and got a very cheerful, "Thank you!" in return.

I headed back to the kitchen and got a couple pots of water going. Then it was out to the deck to warm up the BBQ.

"What are you cooking?" asked my houseguest.

"A simple lunch is all. Nothing too fancy, I promise."

About thirty minutes later I had two plates featuring Brussel's sprouts, baby carrots, and two properly aged fourteen ounce rib eye steaks.

"Oh my God, this is what you call simple?" she asked as I placed a plate in front of her.

"I figured you could use a decent meal. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, but no one's ever made me anything like this before. It's usually hamburger or hot dogs at home."

She was as polite as she could be trying not to wolf down the good food. I will say I was fairly impressed that she put away the whole plate.

After lunch she helped me clean up and I saw she was also making herself familiar with my kitchen. She asked where things belonged, commented on my pasta and spice collection, noted my extensive baking supplies, and she explored the different appliances.

We had coffee for dessert and went back to ruminating about the future and possible ideas for what was to come. I even discussed my travel plans for the future. I needed to get away from obsessing over the markets and money and I was thinking maybe a cruise would be a good option.

"Why not just stay right here but just disconnect everything? I mean if I could have a vacation this is where I'd want to be." she stated.

I agreed. She had a point.

And she was also starting to have a bit of a food coma from the big meal. I suggested she go take a nap in the bedroom and she readily accepted. I went with her and pulled the drapes shut to darken the room for her. I had blackout drapes and aside from stray light from outside the room was quite dark.

I closed the door behind me to let her sleep off the lunch.

It wasn't like I didn't have things to do. I busied myself with laundry, swept up in the driveway, did a little trimming on the shrubs, and then thought about the cute blonde girl in my bedroom.

Naturally I headed for the bedroom and when I peeked in I found her quietly sleeping. As my eyes adjusted from the bright light of the outside I saw her shorts and t-shirt neatly folded on my chair. I gingerly lifted and pulled back the sheet covering her and was elated to find her already naked and sleeping on her side.

I stripped down and got onto the bed behind her as gently as I could. My hard cock bounced against her bare ass and she kept slumbering. I brushed my hand on her leg and heard her catch her breath and then return to sleep. Very carefully I moved her leg up without disturbing her.

I drifted a finger through her pussy and got a nice, "Mmm" in reply. She stretched out a bit more and in doing so made herself very available. I slowly dipped a finger into her and gave her a very slow finger fuck. She was wonderfully smooth inside and soon I had her wetness rising up.

Positioning my cock at her entrance I pushed a bit and felt her body tense. I stopped and waited for her to relax and she did. Then I pushed a bit more and her pussy yielded and let me in.

"Brian?" I heard her mumble.

"Shhhh," I whispered, "it's me."

She tensed as she came awake and struggled to dislodge me. I held her tight around her belly and fully embedded myself in her body. I didn't want her going anywhere and her bit of resistance quite frankly turned me on.

I started slow fucking her and she slowly relaxed.

This was just a leisurely afternoon fuck and I took my time. I kissed her neck and she reached up to pull her hair away for me. My hand ran up from her belly to her tits and she put her hand on mine.

Her leg moved and rubbed against me.

She bowed her back and my cock pressed deeply into her. I felt her flinch when I bottomed out and then she surprised me by pressing back on me. Again I felt her flinch with the discomfort but still she pressed back on me.

I stopped for a moment and she kept on moving, trying to get me to go deep. When I couldn't hold it back anymore I thrust into her and she muffled a cry as I pressed too hard.

That did it for me and I felt myself start spurting into her body. I sighed and she relaxed. Another deep thrust and another spurt.

And then I just held my hand on her belly and and pulled her tight. My cock softened yet I remained inside of her as we both slipped into a pleasant nap.

I awoke to feeling her pussy clamping down on my cock and I realized she was trying to get up. But this felt too good. Surrendering to me again we had another relaxing fuck before I let go with more cum into her pussy.

"I gotta pee." she said and then pulled herself off of me. I watched her pad off to the bathroom and then heard the familiar tinkle of the water. The sound of a flushing toilet was followed by the sound of the shower coming alive.

Then I heard the shower door open and close and I imagined Ashley in the shower cleaning herself of the afternoon's exertions.

I got up and went to the bathroom and looked in. The petite girl was in the middle of washing herself and I wanted to be a part of it.

"Hi." I said as I opened the shower door and let myself in.

"Hey." she quietly responded.

I took it all in and enjoyed seeing the rivulets of water run down her body. She said nothing as my hands explored her. Her tits were glistening and I looked and saw the bar of soap was still dry. I took it in my hands and got a lather going before I started cleaning her body. My hands were all over her and she didn't seem to mind. I gave her pussy thorough but gentle attention and she didn't protest.

Soon she was covered in soap and it was time to rinse. I guided her under the shower head and watched as it ran through her hair, wetting it and flattening it. And then I took the shower head off its mount and washed her down. Every inch of her body was rinsed of the soap.

"Your turn." she said as she took the soap.

Her delicate hands ran all over my body and I enjoyed her explorations of my physique. Her hands lingered on my abdomen where I wasn't the six-pack abs guy anymore but I was still pretty tight.

She looked down at my crotch and then looked up at me. "May I?" she asked.

"Please."

Her hands were all over my cock and my balls. She explored everything and her fingers lingered in certain places. I felt some stirrings but it was too soon for much to happen.

Then she took the shower head in her hand and rinsed me clean.

When she put the shower head back where it belonged I went to shut off the water and she said, "Wait".

Kneeling down her head was in the stream of water and she took my cock in her hand and then gently explored it. Her fingers were all over it feeling the creases and ridges and paying particular attention to my purple helmet. She cupped my balls and held them for a moment.

"Oh, wow...they're moving!" she was so surprised at this.

I was just starting to feel some stirrings when she decided she was done. She stood up and turned around for a final rinse before shutting the water off.

When we dried off I opted to go with just a bathrobe. Ashley started to reach for her shorts and the t-shirt and instead I handed her the robe. "I want you in this. Just this."

She complied and she headed off to the kitchen. Pulling open the drapes in my bedroom I saw it was just another hour or so before sunset. I snorted a laugh and remarked to myself how relaxing a good fuck could be.

I noted Ashley getting herself familiar with my kitchen and I liked it. She took some berries from the fridge and made a fruit plate. Not even asking, she helped herself to the wine and selected an old school white zin to go with the fruit. 'Nice pick' I thought to myself.

There was a little small talk and then she led me out to the deck to enjoy the last hour or so of daylight. We sat down together and had a little more small talk over the fruit and wine and then Ashley asked me about my prior experiences with women.

"Well...the first one was in high school and that didn't go well. The second was when I was playing for Loyola and she was mostly interested in the status of dating a football player. Third was a fling over Easter Break in Cabo San Lucas and that ended when she went home to her boyfriend. Fourth was my NFL girlfriend who left me when I got sidelined."

"So how long as it been for you since you had a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I've had some dates but no girlfriends. I don't count the dates."

"Were there a lot of dates?" I could tell this was important to her.

"No. I think I stopped trying because I needed to move on from my past and the dates were just reminders about my past."

"Oh." She looked around again letting the topic drop.

My turn.

"Why was Brian on your mind earlier?"

She set down her glass and clasped her hands together. "You sure you want to ask me stuff like that? 'Cause I'll answer."

"Hey, I took my chances. Now spill." I sipped at my wine.

She gave one of those forced smiles people give when they smile instead of frowning.

"You had me confused when I woke up with you behind me like that. For a second I wondered if you were Brian but then you were behind me and he never would have done that."

"Why not?" I inquired.

"Brian was very conservative about sex and touching. Like we would hold hands but not kiss a lot. He never let me touch his..." she struggled to find a word.

"Cock?" I suggested.

"Yeah, he never let me touch it or the other things down there."

"You mean earlier was the first time you'd ever touched a cock? How many times did you and him have sex? Now be honest." This was fascinating.

"Six times. That's all. And it was always him on top, condoms, and we were never totally naked together."

My eyebrows raised, "Holy shit, you mean I was your first for all of that?"

She shrugged and looked at her wine.

"Shit...Ashley, I'm so sorry. Really."

She shook her head, "No, don't be. You offered me a deal and I took it right? I didn't have to. I mean you didn't do anything wrong here. And you're being really nice about it all."

I smiled and poured her some more wine. "You make me want to be nice to you."

She gave me a courtesy smile and took the glass from me.

I said, "And I'm still sorry you didn't get the fairy tale and all that."

Ashley thought about it for a moment, "I have friends who've done worse so it's not all that bad. And I'm talking about the friends who had church weddings."

I sipped at my wine and the two of us just listened to the sounds around us. Birds, jets way up in the air going somewhere, the occasional car out on the road, the wind in the trees. It was pleasant and it was also a break from a potentially heavy subject.

After a while someone needed to say something and it was me.

"So...earlier in the shower...did you do all the exploring you'd wanted to do? Did you learn anything?"

She looked at me and smiled. "I learned you don't complain about it."

"No, I'd never complain about a pretty girl wanting to check me out. You're welcome to check me out some more if you're curious."

Ashley tipped back her glass and finished it. Then she held it out to me for more wine and I obliged. She set down the glass on the table and got up. Like she said, I didn't complain when she knelt down and pulled my robe open to check things out.

"It's kind of weird looking how it just sticks out from your body like that." Her delicate hands reached for it and started to manipulate it. My cock liked being held by a cute blonde girl and it started firming up.

"Oh, wow...am I doing that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." I happily replied.

"It's so warm and soft. I guess I always thought they were cold and slimy but that's the condoms, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. You like this way better?"

She nodded her agreement.

She seemed to marvel over my cock which was now at full hardness and length. "Hard to believe you had that all the way inside me. No wonder it hurt a little."

"Did you like that?"

She looked a little quizzical, "I never felt anything that deep inside me before and it hurts but somehow I like it, too."

Ashley kept exploring my cock and then she started softly stroking it.

"Ooooh." I approved.

She nudged my legs apart and then stroked my cock with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

It hit me fast. I felt it start and before anything else could happen I tensed my back and spewed!

I heard her react and laugh a bit as my cum flew up in the air and splattered on my chest.

"Aw, fuck that was good!" I said to her, "Where did you learn that from?"

"Some French movie. I always wanted to try that." she ventured a finger into a splatter of the cum on my skin, "I guess it works."

"I'll say." came out of my mouth as I caught my breath.

A little reality registered on her face, "You've been doing that in me, haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged, Your Honor!"

"Wow." was her simple reply.

"Okay, let me up, it's pool time."

She got on her feet as I stood up and dropped my robe. "Care for a swim?" I asked.

"I don't swim." She did look genuinely nervous about it.

"C'mon, there's a shallow end where you can stand if you want."

"No one will see?" she replied as she looked around.

"Just me." I stepped into the warm water and settled in. "Come on. It's nice and warm in here."

Her modesty had kicked in again and she struggled with herself for a moment. Then she courageously slipped off the robe and quickly scampered into the water. She settled in neck deep.

"This does feel nice." Her arms swung back and forth in the warm water.

It wasn't a very big pool so it was a little awkward that she was avoiding me.

"Come here." I ordered.

She waded over to me and I picked her up and held her against me as I waded into the deep end with her. Now she'd have to hold onto me.

I held her close and we were face to face. Our naked bodies clasped against each other in the darkening night and in a warm, secluded pool. It was all very romantic in my humble opinion.

I kissed her and she kissed back. It was all very chaste despite the nakedness. My cock and balls were going to be a while recovering from the draining orgasm she induced in me so chaste was all I had. Not that I complained, it was a pleasant experience on its own to just hold her.

After some time the moment was over and we rinsed off on the deck and then dried ourselves before going back in for the night. She was in her robe and me in mine.

We sat and watched a little evening news to reconnect with the outside world and when we were assured that everything was no worse than usual we went to bed.

Evening hygiene rituals were observed and then I got into the bed first. Ashley followed and let me gather her into my arms to spoon her for the night. Her hand rested on my arm and we both soon succumbed to sleep.

DAY THREE

The scent of fresh coffee greeted me as I woke up. Rolling out of bed I went to the bathroom and did some personal business and then headed out to the kitchen.

It was a pleasant sight to behold. Ashley was dressed in her robe, she was smiling and had a cup of coffee ready for me and she had a hot plate of scrambled eggs and toast ready for me too.

"Good morning!" she chirped.

"A good morning it is!" I replied as I happily sipped on the coffee. "I could get used to this."

She turned away to pick up her own coffee. "Hey, would you mind if I did a little laundry? I'd really appreciate it."

"Yeah, sure. You know where everything is so go help yourself."

She left the room and came back with her duffel. I followed her into the laundry room and she dumped everything in the washing machine, added the right amount of detergent, set it on cold, and let it run. It wasn't that much laundry and it wasn't all that impressive from what I could see. One bra, some panties, a couple t-shirts, a pair of jeans, a couple tank tops, and two pair of shorts. All of which was in decent shape but not all that great to begin with.

We went back to the kitchen and small talk followed while we ate breakfast. She asked about football and my high school years. Questions about finance followed and then I did much the same asking questions of her.

Thirty minutes later we took a break so her laundry could move from the washing machine to the dryer.

When she came back we both started in on a second cup of coffee and we debated the merits of small coffee places versus the big corporate chains. Her favorite coffee region was Columbia and mine was Costa Rica.

When she went to fetch her clothes from the dryer I told her I wanted to get out. The holiday was over and the tourists were all gone home and I wanted to get into town for a few things and something interesting for lunch.

I got myself put together with an upscale summer outfit and she got herself into her best t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes.

"So where are we going?" asked Ashley.

"Well I want to take you to lunch at a nice place I know and that means you need to be dressed for the occasion so we'll be stopping to see an old friend of mine who runs a women's boutique."

"You're going to buy clothes for me?" There was quite a bit of surprise in her question.

"Technically I'm buying them for my own selfish reasons and you're going to wear them, if that makes you feel any better."

"It does, I think." she said as she got into the car.

Not long afterwards we pulled up to a little boutique on the outskirts of Incline Village. It was owned by one of my ex-girlfriends but we'd parted amicably so I knew she'd be the right person to handle this request for me. Besides, she liked my money.