College Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers

I closed my eyes and began to work my hips up and down, meeting the cock slipping through my now wet lips. I knew that they had to be glistening from how wet I was getting. In just a few minutes I started to cum. As I worked my hips harder against the bare cock...

"OH FUCK, stick it in, stick it in!"

And he did, he found my hole and pushed forward and I was so wet it just slid right up my cunt. It felt so fucking good! Hard and hot and buried right up inside me. My ass was up off the table, thrust against him...

"Pump me, fucking pump me, pump me!"

And he did, pumping his cock in and out of me. Sadly, he didn't last long. I felt him harden more and then the spurting inside me. He was cumming inside me, bare, shooting his sperm right up, he was buried in me up to his balls. He pulled out when he was done cumming and I felt the sperm oozing out, down my ass crack.

I looked down, another one was between my legs, cock out, stiff.

"Do it, stick it in me. Pump it inside me!"

Another cock went up inside me, inside my greasy hole, coated with another guy's cum. And started thrusting inside me. And I was bucking my ass up and down back at him.

"Jesus, just keep fucking me, fuck me hard, fuck me good!"

I looked around and saw four more cocks, stiff hard cocks, just waiting. The second guy blew his load inside me, backed up and another one went right up inside me.

The first guy was on the table to my left, his wet flaccid cock by my face.

"Suck it."

I turned my head, opened my mouth and let him shove it in. The second one was on my right, grasped my head and pulled me off the cock I was sucking and fed his to me. I felt the third one shoot inside me and pull out and another take it's place. Cum was just rolling out of my hole. My ass was so wet with cum it wasn't funny.

Cock after cock went up me, fucked me, and I kept sucking any cock that was close to my face. Cock after cock came inside me. Cock after cock was shoved in my mouth and I sucked and sucked. Naked, fucking and sucking.

The ones not fucking me or getting sucked were snapping pictures with their cell phones, pictures of the whore, the naked whore getting gang banged.

And when I didn't have a cock in my mouth I was chanting...

"Fuck my fucking cunt, fuck that cunt, fuck it, stick your cock up that fucking cunt, fuck it, fuck that cunt!"

It was like I was insane. Once he made me cum, the first guy, all I could think of was getting fucked, feeling a stiff cock up inside me. And I never think of condoms when I am turned on, never. And all the guys were chuckling, watching me take cock after cock, sucking cocks, and having a filthy mouth.

"Fuck my fucking cunt, fuck it, fuck that cunt, fuck that cunt!"

And the best part was after I came the first time, the orgasms just kept coming. About every fifteen minutes I came again. The bad part was that I had gotten so sloppy from how wet I was and all the sperm shot in me that the last four or five guys I could hardly feel, I was so wide open, so greasy and slick. But I still could feel their balls slapping against my ass.

And when the last one shot off inside me and no one climbed on for another go at the whore I rolled up on my side, slid off the study table and started licking up the cum that had run out of me. Which started them laughing again at me. I didn't fucking care. I even put one hand between my legs to catch more of the cum dripping out of me and licked my hand off too.

My ass was drenched in sperm. My ass crack was soaked with it. There was sperm running down my legs. I finally got some sense back and looked up at the nine of them. Most of them had their cocks put away since I had sucked almost all of them clean, but a couple still had theirs dangling out of their pants. I crawled over to one of them and shoved the cock in my mouth and began to suck again. I was mindless, too much into the sex, the fucking and sucking to even think about what I was doing. Naked and fucked, a willing hole for any cock available.

And the fucker got hard again, pried me off his cock, moved behind me and shit, the fucker went up me again. The other guy with his cock out walked up to me. I was on my hands and knees getting banged again and he tilted my head up. I looked and saw his cock and just opened my mouth and in it went. I started sucking while the other guy was banging me.

This time the guy lasted forever fucking me, probably because he had already shot off once and because I was so wide open and greasy. The guy in my mouth came before the one in my pussy and I swallowed it, gagging a bit from the spurts hitting the back of my throat. But finally the guy in my pussy shot off again, more sperm in my pussy.

I glanced at my watch and saw that I was twenty minutes late to meet Jack. I got up and grabbed a towel in the bedroom, still naked and wiped as much of the cum off of me as I could. It was still oozing out of me though. I found my skirt and top, ankle socks and shoes, got dressed. I stopped at the door to the suite. Looked at them...

"This isn't happening again guys. I guarantee you that."

And then I left, hurrying to Jack's dorm.

By the time I got there I was a half hour late and Jack was outside waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I was delayed."

"Obviously."

Jack took my hand and walked me inside, up to the second floor to his suite. We got inside and he closed the door, grinning at me.

"Strip."

"I don't want to right now Jack."

I wasn't clean, I still was leaking cum and I didn't want Jack to know.

He stepped up to me, tugged my top out of my skirt and up over my head, down my arms and off. Then he undid my skirt and let it fall on the floor. He looked me up and down, stared right at my pussy. He looked up at me and frowned.

"Is that cum in you?"

I hung my head, embarrassed.

"Yes."

"Who fucked you, Sabine."

So I told him about me being naughty with the first guy, showing him my tits in class, then offering to let him see it all after class. Going up to the 4th floor and stripping off for him. Told Jack how I posed for him, that I told him that he could take pictures of me.

Then after my last class in the restaurant, seeing him again, with the other guys around him, motioning me over and playing a slide show of all the pictures to me and the guys with him.

That they asked me if I would show them too. That I said if they had a place. And going to the dorm, going into a suite with the nine of them. That I told them to strip me, which they were more than happy to do. Being put on the table, bare ass naked, legs open. That I told them that they could feel my tits and while that was going on that one of them put his cock between my pussy lips. Rubbed it up and down between my lips and when I came, I couldn't help myself.

"You let them fuck you?"

"Sort of, I guess."

"Did they all fuck you?"

"I don't know for sure. Part of the time I was sucking cocks."

"You took them bare and you aren't on birth control?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Then I told him what I said when I got really turned on and Jack burst out laughing. I was embarrassed. He thought it was funny.

"You're a dirty little slut Sabine. Do you even know who they were?"

"No."

"So, nine guys that you don't know their names just fucked you."

"I guess."

"Get your shoes and socks off too Sabine."

I took them off and Jack led me to the door to the shared bathroom. There were three showers in there, along with toilets and sinks. Jack had me get in the first shower, on my back on the floor of it, legs up and spread and he turned the water on and pointed the spray right at my pussy.

"Pull your twat open so the water cleans out your twat."

So I did, with the shower door open in a guy's shower room for several suites in a guy's dorm. I've got my pussy pulled open and a guy walks in, starts to go by, stops, looks at me, naked, pussy pulled open. He walks back out, then in few seconds he's back in with two other guys. Jack and three guys are now looking at me, naked, water hitting my pussy, tits lolling to the sides of my chest.

They all watched me. I just closed my eyes so I couldn't see them. I felt my face heat up. Finally Jack turned off the water.

"Get up and get out Sabine."

I did and looked at the others. Fuck I was embarrassed! But really, really turned on at the same time. From the water hitting my pussy and that I was nude in front of more guys.

Jack took me back into his suite and looked at me, tossed me a towel, leaned back and watched me dry off.

"I was going to fuck you tonight Sabine, but it would probably be like sticking my cock into the Grand Canyon. But, you've got another hole, don't you?"

I just stared at him. I didn't believe what he was referring to. He just grinned at me, then took my hand and led me out to the living/study room. He backed me up to a study table, grasped the underside of my thighs and lifted me up on it.

"Spread your legs Sabine."

I was still thinking about the other hole and just did it, almost automatically. Jack pulled a chair up, sat down and stared at my pussy. Then he reached out with both hands and pulled my pussy lips open.

"Just want to see how well you cleaned the cum out of your cunt Sabine."

I just sat there stupidly while Jack looked right up in my pussy. Still totally naked, like I always seem to be around Jack. I was so used to being naked in front of him it really didn't bother me much anymore. But him spreading my lips and peering inside me like he was was so much different than what I was used to, I started to turn red. I felt hot all over but especially my face.

And then the door opened and two guys walked in on us. And now I really did turn bright red, since I was naked and Jack was pulling my pussy lips open, staring right up my pussy.

I had seen the two of them immediately. Because of the sound the door made while opening. They could see my face and tits and my legs spread wide on either side of Jack. But not my pussy. Not yet.

But I knew that Jack was not going to let me get up and he probably was not going to let go of my pussy lips either. He liked to embarrass and humiliate me if he could. And he sure was going to be able to do it right now because the two guys were walking up behind him, grinning.

Yeah, they got to either side of him and could look down, seeing my spread open pussy. My bare tits, my bare everything.

"What the hell are you doing Jack?"

"Inspecting. Tell them what I am inspecting Sabine."

I closed my eyes and took a breath. A deep breath, then let it out.

"He's checking to see if my pussy is clean."

They laughed.

"Sabine, I told you how to describe this. Try again."

I closed my eyes again, I was going to hate this, hate it.

"He's checking to see if my cunt is clean."

They laughed again, looking at the pink inside of my pussy.

"You fucking her Jack?"

"Sabine?"

"Yes, he's fucked me."

I don't think I could have gotten any more red than I was. Seeing me was one thing, admitting about sex was something else.

"How many guys have you fucked girl?"

I moaned. Jack would expect me to answer that, truthfully.

"I don't know."

"Why not?"

"Sabine?"

Ah God...

"Because a bunch of guys, um, fucked me this afternoon. There was nine of them there, but I am not sure if they all fucked me. If they all did, it's, um, thirteen. But it could be less than that."

"Tell them why I am checking to see if your cunt is clean."

I moaned again.

"Because they all came in me. The ones that fucked me."

"You took them all bare Sabine?"

"Yes."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No."

"Did you suck cock too?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"I don't know. I just sucked whatever was in front of me."

"So, you're pretty much a slut, right Sabine?"

"I guess so. I mean, after they made me cum the first time, I wasn't thinking too clearly."

A lot of laughter.

"Um, Jack, why don't you move so they can see my p... cunt better."

God, I really hate that word! It is so nasty, but really very appropriate to what I had been talking about. With what I had done, what I had admitted to, I was a slut, a dirty cunt.

As much as I hated the word cunt, when I said it, it gave me a twinge of arousal. I knew that when I said it out loud that it gave me an extra jolt. I remembered that from earlier today when the guys were banging me and I was chanting, "fuck that fucking cunt, fuck that cunt, fuck it, fuck that cunt".

Jack moved back and the two who had come in a caught us, moved up and were looking down at my pussy. My pussy is sort of fat, maybe more correct is meaty. It's slightly red. But when I get played with, play with it, get aroused, it seems to get more red. A deeper red. I have no hair on it at all, because Jack had shaved me bare and even if I had hair on it, it's blond enough and sparse enough that it hid nothing at all. It was a seam normally, looked like it went right down to my ass crack. As I got aroused, though, it opened a bit so the inner lips showed just a bit. And my insides of my pussy were a deep pink. If my lips were pulled apart the hole, Jack called it my fuck hole, was apparent. And I got wet very easily. Once I began to get aroused there was no need for lube with me. I became slick almost immediately.

And here I was, bare ass naked, asking Jack to move so that two other guys could get an unobstructed view of my pussy.

And just to make it worse, or better, depending on your point of view, I rolled my hips up, grasped my ass cheeks and pulled them open.

"Can you see my asshole better like this?"

More laughter, more staring.

My nipples were so hard! My pussy was almost dripping, beginning to open of its own accord and I had opened my ass up so my asshole could be seen. I had nothing hidden from them. It fucking turned me on.

I looked at Jack who was leaning against the wall, smirking, watching me lying on the study table, bare ass, legs spread wide open, with two guys I didn't know staring at my naked body. I wanted to do more, stupid, but I just wanted to do more.

"Jack, should I let them finger fuck my cunt?"

"Nah, let them feel your tits and you can finger fuck your cunt, you dumb slut."

I looked at them after Jack said that and motioned them up to either side of me. Then I rolled my hips up and moved my right hand under my ass and slipped my middle finger up my pussy. Heard some more laughter. Looked from one to the other...

"Feel my tits, feel them, pinch my nipples, squeeze the tits.."

Two hands latched onto me and began to squeeze, fondle and cup my bare tits, two more hands grasped my nipples and began to pinch and pull on them as I thrust my finger in and out of my pussy.

Which was not normal for me since I did not masturbate. But I sure was now.

I thought that I heard a zipper and one of them turned my head to face him. I saw a bare cock pointed at my face.

"Go ahead and give it a little suck girly."

"Jack?"

"Go ahead Sabine. Suck him until he comes in your mouth. Then suck the other one."

So I opened my mouth and let him shove his cock into it and then I started sucking. I didn't even really like sucking cock. But I was bare ass and being felt and watched. Enough to turn me on, enough to make me not think clearly, enough for me to be a dirty bitch.

While I had my tits fondled and squeezed, my middle finger up inside me, I was easy enough to suck a stranger's cock. Then Jack told me to rub my clit and soon enough my ass was humping up and down while my thumb was rubbing it. The guys were laughing at the dumb bitch. I was so turned on that I thought nothing of what I was doing.

Then Jack said to them...

"You've felt her tits enough, come down here between her legs and watch what she does."

So they, watching me hump my ass up and down as I rubbed my clit.

"Take the finger out of your cunt Sabine and just rub the bump."

I did that so they could see my slit, my ass still humping against my finger on my clit. They were chuckling.

"She does that whenever she masturbates or when I am fucking her. That ass of hers starts humping back against her finger, thumb or my cock. For as inexperienced as she is, she sure fucks back at you."

Jack reached down and pulled my hand away from my pussy. Even though I did not masturbate very much I knew what would give me an orgasm.

"Oh God Jack, please, please..."

Jack chuckled. Then he replaced my hand with his, above my slit and found my clit. And he began to slowly rub it. My ass started pumping up and down again. And the two guys laughed at me. The naked me. The one that they had seen every part of. The one who was pumping her ass up and down, pressing on Jack's finger. Eyes closed, panting, hips working hard.

I was so close to cumming. And Jack stopped.

"Oh no, Jack, please, please don't stop..."

"Just let them look at your cunt Sabine. Later I can make you happy. You've been bare ass in front of them for almost an hour by now. Turn over and get on your hands and knees so they can see your tits hanging and your ass. You just love showing off you little dirty cunt."

I moaned, I was so close to cumming! But I rolled over and got on my hands and knees with my knees wide apart. So now my pussy and asshole were showing along with my ass crack and dangling tits.

"Roll your hips so your ass moves Sabine. Show them how you'd fuck on top, girl. You'd love to have a bunch of people watching you fuck, wouldn't you?"

At first I thought no way, absolutely no way could I do that, let people see me naked and fucking. But then, as the idea worked around in my head, it got me hotter than I already was. I started thinking, they had already seen my pussy anyway sooo...

Why not let them see a stiff hard cock sliding in and out of me? But that was not to be, at least not this night. Jack got me a trench coat of his and had me put it on and we left. Me naked under the trench coat.

We went to Jack's car and got in it. He drove off without telling me to even open my coat, which I was expecting at the least and disappointed that he didn't. He drove us to a drug store and we went in. Jack bought two prepared enemas. I took one and read the instructions on the way to the cash register, since I had no idea what they were. Now I knew.

Back in the car and drove to a adult store. We went to once section and Jack picked out lubricant, which I knew what that was for. He also looked at anal plugs and I figured out what they were for too. Up to the counter where he asked the guy working if he could take a break. He smirked at me, made me a little nervous. The guy got the other man working there to take over and Jack led the two of us back to the video booths. He found an empty booth, how he chose it, I wasn't sure. Jack told the guy to get in the one next to the one that Jack and I entered.

Once inside the booth...

"Take off the coat Sabine."

I did was only in shoes now. Jack pointed out the hole in the wall of the booth.

"Hold one of your tits up to the hole Sabine."

I did and a hand came through the hole and began to feel my tit. I gasped, wasn't really expecting that. Jack let the hand feel my tit for a while.

"The other tit."

I moved so my other tit was at the hole and the hand began to feel that one also. Both of my nipples were really hard. After a bit...

"Stand up close, your cunt in front of the hole."

I did and the hand went to my pussy and began to rub and feel it. Before long my hips were working on the hand, I was getting awfully horny again.

"If you want a blow, stick your cock through."

The hand retreated and a cock was soon sticking through the hole.

"Get down and suck it, Sabine. Suck it until it cums in your mouth."

So I got down and stuck the cock in the hole in the wall in my mouth. I started sucking it, licking it with my tongue, slurping on it. My lips tight on it. Working my head back and forth. I didn't like sucking cock all that much but Jack was behind me and his hand on my pussy, rubbing me, and I forgot that I didn't enjoy sucking that much and went to work on the cock and before long he began to harden more. I knew he was close to cumming, I knew that feeling and started to move my head back, but Jack put a hand on the back of my head, holding me in place.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers