College Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,036 Followers

"Keep sucking Sabine. Let him blow off in your mouth and swallow it."

Not like I had a choice. Jack held me there, and enough of the cock was in my mouth that I had to take the spurts in it. He began to cum and I started gagging, but managed to keep from choking and started to swallow. I have tasted cum before, but this was the first time for me taking a load in my mouth. I gagged, swallowed, gagged some more, swallowed and kept swallowing until he stopped cumming.

Jack let go of my head.

"Suck it all clean, get all the cum off it and swallow that too Sabine."

So I did. Licked and sucked until the cock was shiny with spit and there was no cum on it at all. And I swallowed it. The cock disappeared through the hole.

"Send your buddy back here."

"Jack, no, I don't want to..."

"Look Sabine, you just fucked a bunch of stranger's this afternoon. A couple of blow jobs is no big deal. But first let the guy feel you, just like the first one."

I stood up to make sure that my legs didn't cramp and Jack kept rubbing my pussy while we waited for the second guy from the adult store. There was a rap on the wall and I stepped up to it and lifted my left tit to the hole.

A black hand came through it and grasped my tit, squeezing and fondling it. I moved away and lifted my right tit and the hand went after that one too. Unfortunately, Jack rubbing my pussy and the hand on my tits was arousing me. I moved back and then held my crotch up to the hole. The hand went right between my legs and began to rub, then finger fuck me. Before long my hips were pumping on the hand and Jack was snickering behind me.

"Stick your cock through so she can suck it. You can cum in her mouth."

I watched as this rather large black cock slid through the hole in the wall. Then I got down, grasped it and looked at it. It was very thick, even just half hard. I opened my mouth wide and slid it in. I began to suck and lick. Felt it get bigger, harder, longer. I had never had a cock this big. A cliché, really, the big black cock, but in this case it was true. I took it out of my mouth , holding it at the base and just stared at it. Heard...

"It's ten inches hard bitch and it cums a lot. Get ready to choke."

I heard Jack chuckle behind me, put it back in my mouth and began to suck it again. It was deliciously dirty in my mind, a white girl, sucking on a black cock, naked. It was kind of deviant in a way. And it was so much bigger than any cock I had ever seen. Jack got down with me and leaned in to my ear...

"You want to fuck that thing don't you Sabine. You want to feel that large black cock thrusting in and out of you, don't you? You want to look down and see that black cock thrusting in and out of you. You naked under that black body, a hard cock fucking you. You want it bad, don't you?"

I took it out of my mouth again, looked at Jack and shook my head no. Even if I was wondering how that thing would feel going into me.

"Want me to ask him to come here, Sabine?"

In a way I wanted to say yes, but I looked at Jack and shook my head no again.

"OK, then make him cum and swallow it all, Sabine."

So I did, sucking, licking, feeling him getter harder eventually and then he began to spurt in my mouth. It was so much, such a surprise with how much it was, I began to gag on it, even as I was swallowing. I couldn't believe how much he came. It was really thick too. Sticking to my tongue, the back of mouth. I had to really swallow a lot to get it all down.

I finally let it out of my mouth. Then watched as it slid back through the hole in the wall.

"Come over and you can see her naked."

"Get your shoes off so you're bare ass Sabine."

I slipped my shoes off and stood, facing the door to the booth, watched as Jack slid the lock open and then the black guy was in the doorway, smirking at the dumb white bitch, the naked white bitch. I looked down at the floor and then turned around, so he could see all of me, my ass, then back so my tits and pussy were displayed. Then I leaned back on the wall, spread my feet apart and framed my pussy lips with both hands. He smirked even harder.

"A little fat but nice tits and cunt. Let me see that fat ass again."

I pushed myself up, turned around and bent slightly forward, pushing my bare ass towards him. I had my feet slightly apart so my lips were showing between my thighs. I knew he could see them, it felt dirty doing that, but it also aroused me. I felt a big hand on my bare ass, then to the other cheek, then it slipped between my legs and a finger went up inside me. I gasped but didn't move as he thrust it in and out of me.

"She's fucking soaking wet!"

"She gets off on being seen. Don't you Sabine?"

I was totally embarrassed because I knew what Jack wanted me to say. Yeah, it was sort of true but embarrassing.

"Yes."

The black guy laughed.

"Come back anytime girly. I wouldn't mind seeing you bare ass again."

Jack let me put my coat back on and we left. I wasn't so embarrassed any more by guys seeing me naked. So many had by now that being naked was almost normal for me. It still made me feel somewhat uncomfortable when a guy's eyes went straight to my pussy though. I had no covering to it all, the slit was right there. Even with my legs together you could see it, mostly.

We drove back to the dorms and Jack and I walked to his dorm, he smuggled me to his dorm room. I just took off the coat when I got inside, he looked at my feet and I took off the shoes too. He wanted me with nothing at all on. Sat me on his bed, walked away and came back naked as me. His cock was already stiff and he smirked at me..

"Suck it."

And I did. Took it in my mouth and sucked on him, just like I had been doing it forever. He held my head as I bobbed up and down on his cock. I slobbered all over it, got spit down on his balls. It was the first time he had been naked as me.

Finally he pushed me of it.

"Get on your back, legs spread."

I did and he climbed between my legs.

"Watch it go in, Sabine."

I cocked my head up and watched his cock come closer to me and then the tip was at my hole and then pushed inside me. No, he didn't have to fondle me at all. I was really wet.

At first he braced up on his arms and I watched his hard cock plunge in and out of me. That was arousing for me. It felt really good. Jack had a nice sized cock, big enough to stretch me open some, not so big that it hurt. I had wrapped my legs around his waist and was pushing up at him as he went in. Jack liked that, I could tell. He liked me fucking up at him. I couldn't have not done that.

When my head fell back on his pillow, he lowered his head and sucked on my hard nipples, which felt awesome to me. Mine are sensitive and it sent jolts down my body right to my pussy, excuse me, cunt. Jack wanted me to refer to that part of me as my cunt. Yeah a dirty word, I didn't like to say it, but he insisted on it.

He lasted a good long time and even rubbed my clit some so I managed to get off, humping him harder when I came, my ass pumping up and down against him, making him chuckle.

And then I felt him get harder and knew he was going to shoot inside me. And he did, several spurts of cum splattering inside me. I was still not on birth control. I was going to have to take care of that soon or I was going end up with a big belly. Nothing my parents would approve of for certain.

I really liked Jack, a lot, but I didn't think he would consider marrying me if I got pregnant. I think I was just his college fuck toy. The girl who got bare ass for him whenever he wanted, fucked whenever he wanted. Not a girlfriend. Just a fuck toy, an easy cunt for him.

After he shot off inside me, he had me suck him clean and to my surprise, he got hard again. This time he had me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style. I was also surprised that he didn't try my ass. After all the comments he had made about fucking my ass. I was glad he didn't. The second time he reached around and rubbed my clit a lot and I came at least twice with his cock inside me. Eventually he came inside me again.

Then he rolled off and we laid side by side, his cock wet from me and his cum, me leaking down my ass crack with his cum. A lot of his cum.

"I like fucking you bare, Sabine. It feels much better that with a condom and I like the fact that every time I do, you could end up pregnant."

Nothing I could say to that, was there. I just liked fucking. I liked a hard cock inside me.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,036 Followers