College Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of the other girls she had me get on my hands and knees, between Jack's legs. My face was not too far from his dick.

"Girls, this is Sabine, but I call her cocksucker."

That got a few of them giggling, all of them wondering.

"Kiss his cock cocksucker."

I shivered. I bent forward and kissed it. It started to stiffen. I wanted to pull back, but I didn't, I kept my lips on it.

Sandy knelt beside me and began to unbutton my shirt. All the way. Then she pulled it back and off me, baring my tits, dangling under me. It was humiliating but I let her.

"Kneel up, closer to him."

I did it, feeling awfully hot all over.

"You can feel her tits."

Jack was hard by now, from my kissing his dick, but also from what Sandy was doing to me. His hands went out and fastened onto my tits. He squeezed and cupped them, rubbing over my nipples. They were already hard. The other girls were looking at me, not believing what they were seeing.

Sandy then undid and unzipped the shorts and began to work them down my legs. Down to my knees on the floor. I lifted one knee, then the other so she could get them below and then she pulled them off of me. I just had on the sheer panties now.

"Hands and knees again, you know what to do."

I got on my hands and knees and got the tip of him on my lips and then into my mouth. I began to suck it, in front of the other girls, who nervously giggled. They could see my entire ass crack through the panties. Probably my slit too.

"Jesus, what a slut!"

I kept sucking him, ignoring the nasty comments behind me. Soon they were all up by me, watching me suck cock.

Sandy now grasped my panties and pulled them down. I lifted one knee, then the other so she could get them off. Got me just as naked as Jack. Let me suck for a bit. Then she got me up and motioned for Jack to get up, had me sit on the couch with my legs wide open. She whispered to Jack and he got between my legs. They both smirked at me.

Then Jack took his cock and put it between my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down my slit. It was horrible. I both wanted this and didn't want it. Sandy had him rub it up and down my slit for a while. Then she whispered something to him. Jack chuckled and put it at my hole and pushed forward just a bit. The tip was now in me. I closed my eyes. He was hard as steel. The girls were just watching me, whispering a bit, some giggling.

I was naked, with him just poised to fuck me.

Sandy whispered to him again and it went in, past the head, partly inside me. A couple of the girls gasped. I opened my eyes and ran them over all of them. They were staring at me, my pussy, partly impaled on him.

Sandy whispered to him again and he went all the way in me, right up to his balls. I gasped and clutched his upper arms. All of a sudden it was like it was just me and him, no one else there. But there were others there. Watching me with Jack's cock up my hole.

Jack slowly pulled back out of me, his cock glistening with the wetness within me, until it was fully out. The girls looked at it as he pushed the head down to my hole and inserted it, then slowly pushed it into me again. Right up to the root.

The girls were avidly looking at Jack fucking me. Fascinated. I was naked and impaled, exposed to them.

"Do you want to see him shoot inside her or in her mouth?"

I whimpered. Softly. They didn't hear me. Their entire focus was on his cock.

"Fuck her and give her a couple of squirts in her cunt..."

Several gasps.

"And the rest in her mouth."

Jack pushed my tits up with both hands and smirked at me, then began to thrust into me. My hands clutched his upper arms and I looked about, seeing girls that I knew watching it. Then I looked down my body to see him thrusting in and out of me. I just managed to keep from humping him back, that would be even more shaming than what was happening.

He thrust into me and soon I felt him stiffen even more, knew he was close and then I felt the squirting inside me. He reached down and pinched the base of his cock and pulled out.

"Lean forward and open your mouth."

I didn't want to, but did anyway. Jack put the head of his cock on the tip of my tongue and let go and he squirted more cum onto my tongue, three or four more spurts, not as strong as the first two inside me, but enough to cover my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

Jack moved away and the girls saw me, looked at my face and mouth, seeing his cum in it, looked down and saw cum oozing out of my pussy.

Jack had a smirk on his face and Sandy was giggling. I was completely humiliated.

"Swallow it."

I choked it down, gagging as I did.

"Open your cunt and let them see the cum inside you."

I did, wanting to bawl, but feeling aroused enough to do it all it again.

"You know what a good girl does now, don't you, cocksucker."

I got down on my knees in front of Jack, naked, and put his softening dick in my mouth and sucked him clean in front of all the girls. As humiliated as I was, I was aroused by them watching me be a nasty girl. When he was clean I let him out of my mouth, partly hard and got up to wash myself, red faced and listened to them talking softly among them selves, looking at me and shaking their heads, surely thinking that I was depraved. Was I?

Jack and I spent the rest of the day naked in front of them. I didn't know for sure what they thought, they kept those thoughts to themselves. I was now taking Sandy's orders as well as Jack's. I felt ashamed somewhat, but also sort of enlightened by everything that had happened. Not totally embarrassed and humiliated, but enough to know it was going to be hard to see these girls again.

12