College Professor Blossoms Pt. 02

Story Info
Rylen and my second day together.
10.7k words
4.29
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like m first story, I'm not a professional writer, all grammatical and spelling mistakes are mine. I just like to write to get this stuff out of my head.

=========================================

The morning after my first ever date with Rylen, the one in which I'd proposed to her, I awoke first and realized that it didn't seem like either one of us moved during the night. Her naked body was still spooned against my front and one of my arms was under her neck, while the other was around her body with my hand on her breast. I could feel her light breathing and my heart swelled with happiness that not only was I in bed with my best friend but also my fiancée.

Of course, feeling her in my bed naked, my cock immediately got hard. After reaching behind me and getting a little massage oil that I always keep on my nightstand, I put some on my cock and managed to move down a bit and slid my now slick hard-on into her warm silky depths. I had stroked in and out no more than twice when she stretched and murmured, "If you promise to wake me up like that every morning, I'll marry you this afternoon."

I was able to reach around Rylen's thin waist and started to lightly rub her clit as I continued slowly stroking in and out of her, when it struck me that it had been almost 10 years since I'd made love to a woman rather than just fucking her.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, just like that. I didn't know if I'd ever feel you doing that, but I sure hoped," she said.

After only another minute or so, I could tell her orgasm was approaching because she started moaning loudly and was thrashing around so much that a couple of times my cock almost slipped out of her.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking God, FUUUUCK........"

The closer to her orgasm she got the wetter her pussy had gotten, and now as I felt her whole body shaking and her pussy spasming around my cock she got incredibly wet, and I kept my cock buried in her until her orgasm finished sweeping over her. Once she got her breathing back under control, I started stroking my cock back into her, each time pulling most of the way out before sliding back in until my pelvis was fully in contact with her thighs.

"Oh, that feels so good I hope that feels as good to you as it does to me."

"You have no idea how good that feels to me," I said.

I had loved my first wife, but we were so young, that compared what I felt with Rylen, in retrospect, it seems like it was no more than a high school crush. I knew at that moment that if called for, I'd give my life for Rylen, my heart had never been so full.

"Oh honey, you're killing me with your cock it feels so good. Please cum with me. I'm getting so close cum with me. Oh fuck, here it comes again oh fuck please cum with me. Oh please, let me feel that huge hot cock God it feels so good. Oh fuck, oh fuck," she kept repeating, until she was screaming it.

Hearing Rylen's orgasm approach, spurred my own on, and as she was screaming out, her whole body started to shake again, my own orgasm came boiling out of my balls with a loud yell. I felt spurt after spurt of my cum shooting into the depths of her now soaked pussy.

We stayed with my cock buried up in her pussy for at least five minutes, basking in the afterglow of our passion. It wasn't until she started laughing that she inadvertently pushed my cock out of her velvety warmth.

I had said that if only her parents heard how she talks during sex, they would have both died of heart attacks, and it took her at least 20 seconds to stop laughing long enough for her to say, "Fuck 'em," and we both started laughing again.

Finally, after we were able to compose ourselves, Rylen turned around to face me and with the biggest smile on her face she said, "I had no idea sex could feel so good. I know that what we were doing was more than sex, it was making love, but even discounting that, that's the best sex has ever been for me. You know I've told you that sex between John and me was just him fucking me to get his rocks off, but the other guys I've been with since were all pretty much the same. That shit there that we just did, along with last night, those were the first orgasms I've ever had. You know how I told you a few times that I never thought sex was all that big of a deal, but if it's always like that with you, oh my God, I'm going to want to fuck you 10 times a day. You should probably look into getting your dick Teflon coated because I'm planning on fucking you raw."

We both laughed at that, and with my hips I kind of bumped her out of bed with me following her into the bathroom. As we got into the bathroom she looked around and said, "Shit I think this bathroom is about the same size as my apartment. Hey wait a minute, I never got the tour of your house you promised me!"

"You'll get that after we brush our teeth, shower, and get dressed."

"Ooh, what are we getting dressed for?"

"What's every woman's favorite thing to do?"

"What, we're getting dressed for sex?"

"No silly, shopping. You'll find a new toothbrush in that top drawer on the right," I told her and pointed to the vanity and makeup area behind me.

"Oh really, I think I should be jealous. You have a whole separate vanity mirror, makeup station, and drawers, obviously for a woman hmm..."

"For your information smarty pants, the only person who has used anything over there is Jasmine, and that was just to grab a toothbrush."

I started brushing my teeth and after a few seconds I heard Rylen exclaim, "Oh shit honey, what happened to your back?"

"I don't know why what's the matter?"

I felt her fingers lightly touching my back. "Oh my God, all these scars what are they from?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot, I should have warned you about that, those are from my dad. You remember when I told you about him and how he'd take his rage out against me."

My childhood was pretty rough. My parents didn't want me and while my mom resorted to mental cruelty constantly telling me how much I ruined their lives by being born and how much they wished I would go away (which I always assumed that they wished I would die) my dad took a much more physical approach. If I ever did the slightest thing wrong, i.e., accidentally dropping a glass and breaking it, or misplacing something, I would get a beating. His favorite tool was a leather strop that he had that he got from his brother who was a barber. It was about two inches wide and about 24" long with a chain handle on it. He'd grab it by the chain, and most of the time it would leave two inch wide welts on my back but occasionally it would strike me with the edge and that would cut into my back. When he was exhausted from hitting me so long and hard, after catching his breath, he'd take me to my uncles house. He was a surgeon and he'd have to stitch me up. Hence my whole back was filled with a series of probably 40 or more scars ranging in size from a few inches long to all the way across.

"Oh my God, I had no idea it was that bad."

"Yeah, that's why I usually don't take my shirt off in public it often freaks people out, or they ask about them and it gets old retelling the story time after time."

"I am so sorry that happened to you, if he wasn't already dead, I'd kill him myself" she said as she enveloped me in a big hug.

As we resumed brushing our teeth it was great feeling, her naked body behind me and an arm wrapping around my waist, and after I turned around, Rylen pulled my head down and with our toothbrushes still in our mouths, we had a pretty sensual kiss. We finally stopped the kiss when toothpaste started dripping down our chests and we started laughing again.

After we rinsed our mouths, I walked her over to the shower and asked if she liked her showers to be just warm, hot, or very hot. "I don't know, hot I guess, why?" She asked.

"Well, this controls the whole shower. You can have one or both rain heads on you can control the body sprays, the shower heads, and shower wands, you can get steam, and you can control the temperature of the water."

"Wow," she said, "Set it for whatever you usually use, and we can share."

I turned on one of the shower heads, a couple of the body sprays, a rain head, and set the water temperature to 105F, and we got in the shower. I realized that this was the first time I'd ever shared this shower with someone, and that along with soaping up someone I loved, I started getting hard again. I filled my hands with a liquid soap I have, and after putting some on my front, I moved up behind Rylen and started rubbing the front of my body against her back, and when she tried turning around, I took my hands which still had a lot of soap in them and started rubbing her breasts and stomach. I started sliding my body side to side against her back and she could certainly feel my now hardening cock slipping back and forth across her back. After I rubbed my soapy hands all over Rylen's body, I then used one of the hand wands to rinse her off.

Since I'm 6' 8" tall, unless a woman is over 6', sex while she's bent over in a shower is pretty much out of the question, especially for someone 5' 4" like Rylen. However, when I had the shower in the master bath built, I had them put in a seat running the whole width of the back that's 24" high, and a step in front of it that's 7" high.

After Rylen was rinsed off, I guided her over to stand on the step and we shared an extremely passionate kiss before she turned and bent over with her hands on the seat.

I grabbed my cock and ran it up and down the folds of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, stop teasing me. Come On Honey, Stick Your Dick In Me. OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD, PLEASE FUCK ME HON..."

"Oh my God yes that feels good," she exclaimed as I finally slid the head of my cock into her cunt.

Since I'd already cum a few minutes before, I knew I'd be able to last quite a while, even as I could tell her first orgasm was approaching.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how good you feel.

Fuck me hard, drive that wonderful cock as far into me as you can.

OOhh YYeeeessssss FFFUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKK," Rylen screamed as I felt her pussy spasming around my cock.

I held her up as her orgasm ripped through her and slowed the pace of my cock sliding in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, you're killing me here that feels so good.

Oh my God, here comes another one.

Oh Jesussssss...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK........"

I could tell that was a massive orgasm because through her screaming, Rylen's whole body stiffened as she stood up and then almost collapsed. I held onto her throughout, and then slowly turned her around and gently set her down on the seat.

Once Rylen composed herself and her breathing returned to almost normal, I stopped holding her shoulders for support and she finally opened her eyes to find my cock pointing at her forehead.

"Oh my God honey, that was incredible, here let me take care of that problem for you," as she lowered my cock and raised her face up and took the head of my cock into her mouth. It felt fantastic as Rylen's mouth was going up and down my cock while one of her hands was stroking the base of my cock and the other was lightly caressing my balls.

I thought it would take longer for me to cum, but within five minutes I felt that tingling feeling in my balls and I gave Rylen a heads up that I was about to cum, but she just nodded her head slightly never removing my cock from her mouth. Just as I told her that I was cumming, she removed her hand from my balls, and suddenly I felt one of her fingers go up my ass and my orgasm just exploded out of me.

"Holy Fuck," I almost screamed, and I was surprised that Rylen didn't get whiplash from how hard it felt like my cum shot out of my cock. I couldn't stand and just collapsed on the seat next to Rylen.

After swallowing my cum Rylen pulled me in for a kiss and I could taste my cum in her mouth, but I didn't care I just enjoyed the kiss. When we finally broke the kiss, she smiled at me and asked if I had any conditioner she could use. I got up and got her some and handed it into the shower to her, and headed into my dressing area.

I started getting ready for the day, putting on a pair of shorts, a Tommy Bahama panel back camp shirt, and deck shoes. I poked my head into the shower area as Rylen was rinsing her hair and asked if she had any preferences as to what she wanted in her omelet.

"I like pretty much everything so whatever is easier."

"Okay I'm going to fix breakfast can you be ready in about 20 to 30 minutes?"

"Easy, I can be ready in 15"

"Perfect come into the kitchen when you're ready. If you get lost just follow your nose."

I had most of the prep work done and had just started waiting for Rylen before putting the omelets into the pans, when I felt her arms around my waist and then go up under my shirt, rubbing my back.

"Holy crap that stove is huge, in fact this whole kitchen is incredible, it looks bigger than my whole apartment."

"It's a 60" pro range and thank you, it took a lot of planning to put this kitchen together."

As she moved her hands around to my chest and then down past my waist, I said, "You better be careful what you're starting there, we do have to get out of here at some point today and doing that will just put us back in the bedroom bumping nasties."

"Oh, so you're a party pooper this morning," she said with a laugh in her voice.

I turned around to find her standing there in one of my summer dress shirts with the sleeves rolled mid-way up her forearms and a belt around her waist. Since it's a summer shirt it's pretty thin, and while I really couldn't tell the color difference between the color of her breasts and her areolas, her nipples would certainly become apparent if she became aroused or cold.

Because I'm so tall I have to have all my dress shirts custom made, so I have them made extra-long because I always hate it when a shirt is too short and it constantly comes untucked. The shirt came down almost to her knees, and I told her that it was a very sexy look, and she unbuttoned two more buttons at the top, and that way I could clearly see the sides of her breasts as she moved about. The belt looked like it was designed for her. It was obviously way too big for her since she has a 24" waist and mine is 32", but she had the tail end of it dangling down her front and it just looked fashionably chic.

"Wow that looks sexy on you, I wish you could just wear that today."

"That's what I was planning on."

"Seriously, that's what you're going to wear today?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I'm assuming you like it? I mean I could button it up a bit if you'd like."

"Oh no you look incredibly sexy in it and I'm going to be walking around all day with a hard on seeing you in it, knowing that all you have on is that shirt, a pair of panties, and maybe a bra."

"Well don't forget my heels, and also honey, I don't have a bra or panties here. Remember, I wasn't wearing a bra last night so I don't have one this morning, and I gave you my panties last night for you to remember the night, and besides, I think it might be fun to tease you all day. Maybe I'll be able to crack that stoic facade of yours."

Moving her hands down, she unbuttoned a couple of the buttons at the bottom of the shirt, and then another at the top, leaving only two buttons left buttoned. The top was opened all the way down to her belly button, and I could tell that when she sat down the bottom would pull dangerously apart.

"Now when do I get a tour of our house?"

"I'll give you a tour of this house, but this isn't 'our' house."

Rylen immediately got a crestfallen look on her face before I could continue.

"Our house is something we're going to go shopping for. Even though I'd let you change anything you want with this house, I'm afraid that a part of you would always feel this was my house. I've had numerous friends that have had that experience, and I know from all of them that at some point or another, that has been an issue. That's one of the things we're going to go shopping for, our house. Something we both like and want, and if we can't find the perfect house, we can always build it."

Of course, with that she jumped into my arms and absolutely plastered her mouth against mine. "Oh, I love you so much I can't believe you're so nice to me."

We continued to kiss for a while, and after a couple of minutes, I broke it off and told her that if we intended to go out shopping today, I should finish breakfast so we could leave. She gave me a pouty face, but I asked her to sit down at one of the place settings at the kitchen island and I put a glass of tangerine juice in front of her.

I put the omelets into their pans and once they were ready, I put the fillings into them and then I served up the omelets, and sat down next to Rylen. After her first bite she exclaimed how good it was and asked me what was in it. I told her that there was lobster, dill Havarti cheese, avocado, and cheddar cheese, and a special blend of dill and other herbs on top.

Once we finished eating and put the dishes in the dishwasher, we were ready to go, but before went into the garage, Rylen stopped me and said since she was going commando I had too also. So after a bit of protest on my part, off came the shorts and underwear and when I got the shorts back on, we headed into the garage.

When we got into the garage Rylen almost gasped and asked, "How many cars do you have?"

"Right now I have 12, but as you can see, there's only have room here in the garage for eight, so I keep the other four at a remote garage."

I asked her what car she wanted us to take, and she asked if we could take the convertible. I told her I'd have to shuffle another car out of the way, so after getting both sets of keys out of the lock box where I keep them, I moved the 'Cuda out of the way, pulled the convertible out, and then put the 'Cuda back in. When I was back out of the garage, I dangled the keys before her and asked, "Do you want to drive?"

"Are you kidding me, I'm not driving that car, I don't want to wreck it."

"It's just a car honey, it's just a little fancier than your car, it just has paddle shifters instead of a stick."

"Thanks, I'll pass for now. Where are we going first?" Rylen asked as I opened the door for her to get in.

I lost my concentration in answering her, because with as low as the seats were, when she sat down, not only was I able to get a clear view down her/my shirt, but the bottom also parted enough that I was able to get a quick view of her waxed pussy.

Once I was able to speak coherently again, I said, "Well the easiest place would be Neiman Marcus. That way we can get most everything you need at one place, and then go to specialty stores or online for anything else. But first, I thought we'd go to a jeweler that I know and see about an engagement ring for you.

Once in the store, Rylen was like a starving kid in a candy store. She'd practically run from one side of the store to another, looking at different rings. That's why I wanted to take her to Leon's place. It's private, it's not in a mall so there aren't a lot of people looking, and the three salespeople are his three grown adult children.

Finally, after almost two hours, Rylen picked out her perfect ring, and as a reward, I got a huge kiss. I'm guessing everybody else got at least a tantalizing glimpse of the bottoms of her ass cheeks, as she stretched up to put her arms over my shoulders to kiss me. Our kiss lasted for at least a minute until Jake, the oldest son, cleared his throat and reminded us that they still needed to get Rylen's ring size. After promising the ring would be ready in a week, we left the store, and again, I got treated to the fabulous view of her tits and pussy as she settled down into the car.

We parked outside Neiman's, and as we were getting out of the car Rylen asked, "So what are we looking for here?"