College Professor Blossoms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you'll need something for tonight at Morton's, I think it would be great if it would be dressy but also sexy, then in three weeks there's a black tie charity event so again, probably sexy but also formal somehow. I don't know what ever you have, but if you want some sexy dresses, you can have whatever you want.

Do you want me to go with you and pick out things, or do you want to make everything a surprise? If there isn't something that you want, we can go elsewhere. If you want different shoes than they have here, we can go to Nordstrom, or you can go online to find what you want."

"If I want everything to be a surprise, what will you do?"

"There's a bookstore down there a way, I'll just go in there and read for a while."

"Sounds great, see you in a bit," she said just before pulling my head down and giving me a scorching hot kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I handed Rylen my Centurion card and said, "Here use this, and please don't look at price tags, just find what you want and get it."

She started to say something, and I put my finger to her lips and said, "Please, nothing would make me happier than for you to do this for me," before I kissed her again and gently prodded her on the back towards the store.

I noticed that there was a shaded area with a park bench close to where Rylen went into Neiman, and watched as they were putting up and decorating the huge Christmas tree. I thought it was a little early for that, but I figured as big as it was it would take a long time to put it together and then decorate it. I hadn't even been there for an hour when Rylen came out carrying a garment bag and a couple of other bags. I called to her, and she turned and gave me her usual 1000-watt smile and we met halfway between.

"Wow, I like the way you shop, that took a lot less time than I thought it would, did you get everything you wanted?"

"Well, I thought I'd rather get undies at VS instead of here, and I think there's one right around the corner."

As we headed over to get her undies, I asked what she got.

"I got a dress and heels for tonight, and I got another fancy dress and heels, but they didn't have anything for the charity thing, so I thought I'd get it online and then come back here for the shoes."

"Okay, but you'll probably want to get on it pretty soon just in case it takes a while to ship."

Of course, she wanted me to help her pick out undies, and I think she got a particular thrill by holding up a lacy thong or something equally intimate, and asking what I thought about it.

Finally, we were able to get out of there and I suggested we should go to a restaurant/bar with outdoor seating and have a drink and maybe an appetizer, and she thought it sounded great.

It was very warm for October, we were having an Indian summer, and after we were seated at a high top and got our drinks, we were waiting for our sushi appetizer. I took one finger and put it in Rylen's mouth and after she sucked it in, I slowly I took it out and traced it down her chin, then neck, then lower down her slightly sweaty chest, until I got to where the first button of my shirt was fastened, then up and under the placket, and finally further up until my finger circled her nipple several times.

As I watched her nipple and areola tighten up and stick out, I said, "I like sitting here in the sun, it's making you sweat a bit and if I'm lucky before we leave here my shirt might get damp enough for me to be able to see your nipples."

"Oh, you like that huh?"

"Oh yeah!"

"You wouldn't mind people being able to see your fiancée's almost naked body?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"I know this might sound weird to you, but I'd love it. I'm proud of how beautiful you are and proud that everyone would know that I'm going home with you."

"Really? You wouldn't mind other guys ogling me, knowing they'd be lusting after my body? Knowing that if you would step away for even a minute to go to the bathroom, one of them might come over and try to pick me up, thinking I was easy because everyone could see my tits and possibly pussy?"

"Not at all. Even if you were naked, I wouldn't mind. No let me change that especially if you were naked, I wouldn't mind. Hell, I think it would be extremely hot."

"Hmmm," she said looking thoughtful.

After another minute or so she said, "Excuse me for a minute," and she slid off her chair and disappeared into the restaurant.

The area we were sitting in was divided off from the courtyard by a thick rope hooked up to several stanchions, maybe 36" tall. Not even thirty seconds later Rylen appeared outside the rope and walked up to me and said, "I hope you're really sure about what you wish for," and I watched as she walked towards the middle of the courtyard.

In the middle of the courtyard, which was maybe 40 feet from where I was sitting, was a large, I guess you'd call it a fountain. There were holes in the granite paving blocks that water could come up through. It looked like there were 40 or 50 holes the water could jet up from, and they seemed to go in some sort of a pattern. Sometimes they'd be low and then drop down, and sometimes they'd go up to their maximum height, which I guessed was about five feet high.

Rylen walked around and disappeared behind the fountain, and I assumed she was going into the store opposite of where I was sitting.

However, within 10 or 20 seconds I saw Rylen emerge through the jets of water which were then at their highest. As she got out of the water, she made a small wave at me and ran back through the water, disappearing again. Just after she disappeared through the water, the jets dropped all the way down and then did their dance up, higher and higher until again, they were at their highest. One more time, Rylen emerged from the fountain, and this time as she was right at the last jets of water, she turned sideways and bent forward, and lowered her face and hair into the last couple jets of water. She had her hair all the way down over her head and then suddenly she stood up and flicked her head back, and her hair did a big fan motion until it slapped against her back.

"Whoa shit look at that," I heard one of the four guys sitting at the table that I was facing."

"Fuckin A she's hot. Damn I'd fuck her in a heartbeat," another guy said.

"I'd fuck her right in the middle of that fountain," one of the guys facing me said.

"Oh bullshit, you're a pussy you wouldn't even say word one to her," the first one said.

I was looking at Rylen and I had to agree. My shirt on her had almost completely disappeared, so it looked like she was standing there naked but for her heels.

"Shit fuck she's coming this way, "one of the guys said.

"Dude, she's coming right at us."

"Come on Mike, you said you'd fuck her right there; you're such a pussy say something."

Rylen was looking at me with a smoldering look on her face, and I think my grin was from ear to ear.

When she was about six feet away one of the guys, not Mike, said, "Hey beautiful."

Rylen turned her head slightly and said hi back at him, and as she got to the rope barrier, she came to where I was sitting and leaned forward over the rope and gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek. Pulling away she said, "So you don't mind seeing me like this here in public?"

"Not at all, I think it's incredibly sexy."

"How about those guys at that table?" She whispered into my ear, "You don't mind them seeing your fiancée almost naked?"

"Ha funny story there," I said relaying their comments about her.

"Which one is Mike?"

"See the one wearing the jeans and red polo shirt facing us, that's him."

"He's sort of cute, not in your league, but still cute. Would you like to see me tease him a bit?"

"I guess, it depends on what you have in mind."

"I don't know, we haven't talked about anything like that, would you like to see me tease him? Would Jasmine do something?"

"Oh yeah, Jasmine would be all over him."

"But what about me, you never said if you'd like to see me tease him."

"Hell yes, I think it would be hot. But only if you were doing it because you want to, not because I want you to."

"Oh, he's shy, I just winked at him and he sort of smiled and then looked down at the table.

How do you think I should tease him? Should I go over and start talking to him, maybe get him away from his friends to see what he does? And for that matter how far should I go?"

"How far you want to go is entirely up to you. I mean I wouldn't want to hear about you fucking him or even giving him a blowjob or him eating you out, but anything other than that would be up to you."

"Could he feel me up maybe kiss me? Oh my God, my pussy is getting so wet and you're getting turned on by this aren't you, I mean honey, your dick is giving you away, it's completely hard."

"I can't believe we're talking about this on our second official date, but yeah..."

"Wait a minute buster, this is our first date. Last night was just our initial meeting, that wasn't a date."

"Okay semantics, first date or second one, whatever, I still can't believe we're talking about this. I mean it just seems so surreal to think about this. I mean you're my fiancée, you're only supposed to be kissing and making out with me, but it just sounds so hot thinking about him getting all hot and bothered by you, but all the time knowing at the end of the day it's my bed you're going to be crawling into."

"Okay, let's clarify nothing in any hole and no blow jobs. How about kissing?"

"I don't know about kissing, that's pretty intimate, there's a reason hookers don't kiss, I don't know."

"Okay kissing is a maybe, but probably not. Anything else? I mean, we'll be in public, so I can't imagine what else there could be.

Oh, I just thought of something, is this something that you want me to do just so you can do the same?"

"Not at all honey I just think you're the hottest woman on earth and I want everyone to see you and be jealous of me, knowing that you're all mine. The last thing I want to do is expose myself to others, besides as a man, I'd probably be arrested if I did."

"Okay let me think about this for a minute, I mean I don't even know what I'd say to him."

I sat there for a few minutes while Rylen stood on the other side of the rope until finally, she said, "Okay, let me see if this will work."

She ducked under the rope and then went to the guy's table and started whispering into Mike's ear. She spent at least a minute or so talking to him, and occasionally he'd nod his head yes or no.

Finally, Rylen moved behind Mike trailing her hands across his back, until she finally ducked under the rope and then started walking back to the fountain. The guys were laughing at Mike and asked what Rylen had said, but he wouldn't say anything. About halfway there, she turned around until she was facing us and what I assumed was her looking at Mike, she beckoned him with her finger.

She hadn't even turned around before he was out of his seat and ducking under the rope, trotting in her direction.

Rylen waited for him at the edge of the fountain jets, and when he got to her, she took his hand, and they started walking over the jets. At the time there wasn't anything coming out of them, but before they got three or four feet into them, they started slow, and at first were only a foot or so high, and when they got to the other side the jets still weren't more than 18 inches. They turned around and I saw him pull Rylen in for a quick kiss but she turned her head, so it landed on her cheek.

I lost sight of them when suddenly the jets went all the way up to full and then died down for a second, and then shot all the way back up.

Seeing even that quick cheek kiss made me briefly feel jealous, and I was relieved that I was able to see that she moved her head almost right away.

Rylen took off through the jets, and since she was still holding his hand, she drug him behind her. When they got all the way through, they stood there looking at the jets. It looked very sexy because Rylen was completely soaked again and since she had her back to us, it was very apparent that she didn't have anything on under my shirt.

Within a minute or so, the jets were continuously on at their peak height and Rylen led Mike back into the fountain. This time they just walked in, and pretty soon the jets died down, and suddenly it felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart, because there standing in the fountain, were Rylen and Mike, close together with his hands pulling her crotch into his and lips, locked in a very passionate kiss.

While my jealousy felt like it was physically going to kill me, I also realized that at the same time that my cock was hard as a rock, seeing Rylen basically naked, kissing Mike. Pretty soon they broke the kiss and started horsing around in the fountain, splashing each other and running around and playing grab ass.

After maybe five to ten minutes, they stopped horsing around and started another kiss, but this one was much more chaste than the last one. They walked out of the jets and walked our way, and when they got to the rope, they both ducked under it, and Mike went back to his seat at their table and Rylen sat across from me, and asked if I enjoyed the show.

"You looked very sexy, and it was fun to see you tease him."

"But...?"

"I don't know, honestly, it seems stupid."

"What seems stupid?"

"Well seeing you almost naked was a huge turn on, and them seeing you interact with him and him touching you was very erotic."

"Okay, but...?"

"I don't know, it just... seeing you kiss him felt like someone was grabbing my heart and squeezing, and at the same time someone was sticking a very dull knife into my stomach."

"I'm so sorry honey, I guess instead of kissing being a maybe, it should probably be a no."

I was trying to sort out my feelings and after a bit said, "I know it's silly I mean it's only a kiss. I mean you kiss your grandmother good night. Let's see how things feel in the future. Maybe it won't hurt so bad the next time."

"Okay honey, I'm so sorry I hurt you."

After that, we started eating the appetizer that arrived while they were playing in the fountain. We were enjoying our drinks and appetizers when the guys behind us stood up to leave. Three of them were walking away when Mike appeared at Rylen's side and slid her a business card and said, "Here's my card it has all my numbers on it, I'd love to hear from you sometime," and he turned and walked away.

Rylen turned to watch Mike leave, and when he was lost in the crowd, she took his card and put one end in the glass candle holder, and when it caught on fire, she held it there until she had to drop it on the table as it finished burning itself up.

While she was doing that, I asked, "How did you explain me?"

"Frankly the subject never came up. He didn't ask, so I didn't have to figure out what to say.

That being said, I have no desire to have some random guy's number, you're the only man I want calling me," she said with a huge smile on her face.

Before we finished the appetizer, our waitress came by and asked if she could get us anything else, the whole time looking at Rylen's very exposed body. We asked for another drink but no more food, and by the time she brought our drinks, since it was so warm out with a slight breeze, my shirt/Rylen's dress had dried considerably, leaving it just barely see through.

Still, she stared at Rylen for a bit before looking around, and then told Rylen that she wished she had the nerve to expose herself like that. Rylen smiled and told her she'd love to do something like that with her if she was serious. She said her name was Bridgette and smiled shyly before walking away.

"Looks like besides Mike and the guys, you have another fan," I said with a smile.

"I don't know about that, but she does seem like she'd be someone fun to know. God knows I could use another friend."

"Surely you must have a ton of friends, you're so outgoing."

"Most of my friends are Jehovah Witnesses, so since I've been shunned from the church, they won't speak to me, and I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people."

"I'm ashamed to say that I guess I don't know you as well as I thought, I never thought you were at all shy."

"Well when I'm around you, you give me confidence and that's the same for Jasmine. She's the one to credit for what I was wearing last night and today. I never realized I had this hidden exhibitionist in me but now that it's awakened, I hope I don't scare you off."

"There's no chance of that, I just wish I could be as bold and daring as you. Unfortunately, there is a very double standard regarding exhibitionism. It's at least tolerated for women, but if I was as out there instead of you, I'd be arrested and branded as a sex offender.

Take today as an example, if I had on a white T-shirt and thin white shorts and got in that fountain, I'd be in real trouble; but with you people almost applaud you and even seem to admire you. Where did you get the idea to do that anyway?"

"Oh, that's easy. I don't know if you want to hear this or not, but one of the guys I dated had I guess what you would call a fetish for wet clothes, especially seeing me in something wet and revealing. Almost every date we'd go on, he'd somehow manage for us at some point to get wet in whatever we were wearing.

I guess that's another thing you don't know about me is that I love the water, I should have been a fish. My apartment complex has a pool and I swim every day. I know you swim every day for a workout, but I swim because I love the water. So, once I started dating that guy, suddenly I had a whole new avenue for getting wet. With him, I usually made sure I was wearing something colored and a bra and panties so I wouldn't be so exposed. However, once I became more acquainted with Jasmine and discovered how exhibitionism turns you on, I realized that I could profit in two ways; being able to get wet and turning you on.

And then, it was through that I realized that I really liked exposing myself to others. However, I was pretty shy about doing it, and it was Jasmine that gave me the courage to not be afraid to expose myself."

"So do you do this much?" I gestured at her then the fountain.

"Actually yes, I've found that I really like feeling the water on me, and then knowing I'm also turning someone on is a huge aphrodisiac, especially if I want to shock someone. Someone like my fiancée in particular.

Does it bother you?"

"Not at all. As far as I'm concerned you can do it as often as you'd like. In fact, if you want, we can throw out all your colored clothes and replace them with white ones," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, Jasmine told me you wouldn't mind," Rylen said laughing.

Before too long, Bridgette came by and asked if we wanted anything else and I just asked for the check. When she pulled it out of her holder and gave it to me, she also slipped a small piece of paper to Rylen and told her she'd love to hear from her.

Once we got home, we decided to take another shower and of course a simple shower turned into more than just that. This time however, unbeknownst to Rylen, I brought an assistant.

While Rylen was using the facilities, I reached into a cabinet under the sink and brought out a small dildo and quickly smeared a very generous coating of A&D ointment on it, and then hid it behind a couple of bottles of shampoo. The dildo was a little bit bigger than the thickness of my middle finger, but about seven inches long and very lifelike with a head and veins and everything.

Once in the shower, I poured quite a bit of body soap on Rylen's back and then an equal amount in my hand, and then moved up behind her and used my body to wash her back and my hands to wash her front. I was kissing her neck and up to her ear where I nibbled on her earlobe before moving my kisses back down her neck and onto her upper back.