College Professor Blossoms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my soapy arms under her armpits to wash them off before I then took one of my hands and slid it up to the junction of her legs and slowly slid my whole soapy arm across her ass and pussy. When I moved my arm back through, I could tell that the hair on my arms was creating a very enjoyable sensation on her clit and pussy.

As my hand got to her clit, I started rubbing small circles around it, while my other hand then started exploring her soaking wet velvet tunnel. I slid first one finger then another inside her, all the while continuing the tiny circles around her now very engorged clit. I soon found Rylen's G-spot, and with stimulating it and her clit, within seconds she was bucking and crying out wildly, through what looked to be a very powerful orgasm.

I continued my two-handed assault on Rylen, and not even a minute later, an orgasm which seemed even more powerful than the last, brought her almost to her knees. If I hadn't had my hands on and in her, she would have almost certainly collapsed.

Rylen began to almost pant out, "Oh my God, please fuck me, please fuck me, I want your dick in me so bad, please fuck me.

Who was I to deny my fiancée anything, so I helped her put one foot on the seat and bent my legs a bit and slowly eased my rock-hard cock into her pussy. She was certainly wet enough, I could feel her juices almost pouring out of her as I lined my cock up with her pussy, so as I finally bottomed out with her ass cheeks up against my crotch, I just waited there letting her adjust to my size.

"Oh my God, you feel so huge in me it feels like you're going to split me in half, I've never felt so full. Please fuck me, please fuck me."

As I started slowly sliding out of her, I got to where only the tip of my cock was still in her, and then I sunk all the way back into her, and then repeated the process, each time increasing my speed.

Before I got going too fast, I reached behind the shampoo bottle and retrieved the dildo. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of Rylen until the tip was just at the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh my God, don't be a tease, put it back in me please."

I positioned the dildo at the entrance to her ass, and as I slowly slipped my cock back into her pussy, I also slipped the dildo in her ass until both my cock and the dildo were fully embedded in her. I wasn't even halfway in her before she was wailing that she was cumming and screaming, "Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Oh my God, I'm so full fuck me, fuck my ass."

I started slamming my cock into and out of her, and at the same time slowly moving the dildo in and out. The feeling for me was almost as good as it seemed to be for Rylen. Just the feel of the ridges of the dildo rubbing against my cock through the thin wall separating her pussy from her ass was sheer bliss.

It seemed as though Rylen was being wracked by one long orgasm for over a minute, until I felt my cum boiling out through the base of my cock, just before it shot what felt like immense jets of cum deep into her pussy.

I almost collapsed along with Rylen with my cock buried fully into her pussy and the dildo all the way up her ass. We both just stood there for a bit, catching our breath and regaining our senses. Slowly my cock began to deflate and slowly slipped out.

Rylen gave a small whimper as I pulled away, taking the dildo with me. I cleaned the dildo and helped her stand up and we rinsed ourselves off.

I got out of the shower as Rylen slowly regained her composure, and then first shampooed then conditioned her hair. By the time she got out of the shower I had finished shaving and was just leaving the bathroom. I turned back and we shared a very steamy kiss before I pulled away saying if we kept that up, we'd never make our dinner reservations.

I then padded into my dressing area and picked out a pair of cream-colored silk slacks, a pair of TF loafers, a peach colored slightly textured silk shirt, and a black Ralph Lauren Purple Label double breasted blazer. After putting everything on I looked in on Rylen and saw that she was almost done with her hair. I told her I'd be in my office which was right across from the kitchen, and left her to continue getting ready.

I sent an email to a realtor I worked with, letting her know that I was going to be needing to buy a new house, and asked her to get ahold of me on Monday. I was tending to a few other things when I heard footsteps and looked to see Rylen walking into my office.

"Holy... I'm... I'm... I don't even know where to start. I'm speechless. Ah... Wow."

Rylen had a huge grin on her face and asked, "I take it you like?"

"Wow. You are just absolutely stunning. I don't even know what to say. I mean..."

She again had her hair in loose curls and pink eyeshadow that matched her pink outfit. She was wearing what looked like a pink tuxedo jacket that ended about 10 inches above her knees just barely covering her pussy and ass cheeks. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra because just like a regular tuxedo, it was open all the way below her bellybutton, then had six pink buttons to look like it was double breasted. She turned around and I saw that they had cut the back out of the jacket, so you could also tell from the back that she was braless.

In addition to the pink tuxedo, she had on a pair of strappy platform sandals that had a two-inch platform and six-inch heels. They had small crystals on the heels, platform, and straps.

All in all, it was an extremely sexy look, and as she came over to where I was seated, we shared a long sensual kiss. This time she broke the kiss and said she hadn't put on her lipstick yet because she knew it would just be smeared or lost by our kiss.

After finally applying her lipstick, we got into my sedan, and then when Rylen got out of the car at the restaurant, the valet surely got a look at a lot of Rylen's leg and probably her pussy too, due to how short her "dress" was. I walked around and we entered the restaurant, and as we were being shown to our table, every man's eye was on her, much to the annoyance of their significant other.

We had a great dinner, and the service was even better than it usually is. I don't think there were two minutes that would go by that a waiter or bus boy would offer us some kind of assistance. It was actually quite comical.

After dinner we got home, I showed Rylen the theater room. Before we snuggled in, I went over to the bar and poured us both an ounce or so of Grand Marnier Cent Cinquantenaire in a couple of large snifters. I sat next to Rylen I handed her the remote to pick something for us to watch. She squealed like a little girl when she found we'd be able to see the last half hour or so of White Christmas. When it got to the end where Vera Ellen, Rosemary Clooney, Danny Kaye, and Bing Crosby are singing in front of the Christmas tree, Rylen just sighed and said she loved the dresses that Vera Ellen and Rosemary Clooney had on, and always wished she had a dress just like that. Which gave me an idea.

Once the movie ended, we got up and as we were walking to the bedroom, she asked what that was that we had to drink. I told her it was Grand Marnier Cent Cinquantenaire, and she said she'd heard of Grand Marnier before but asked what about a 150th year anniversary.

"Grand Marnier Cent Cinquantenaire was a special version of Grand Marnier to celebrate their 150th year making liqueurs. The Cent Cinquantenaire is actually not a liqueur, it's really a fine cognac. When Grand Marnier announced they had stopped making it, I was able to buy almost 40 bottles I liked it so much," I told her.

"And how did you understand Cent Cinquantenaire? How many languages do you know or speak, I know you speak some Italian and now it seems some French?"

"See you thought you knew everything about me. I am fluent in all the romance languages and Latin, plus German, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Swedish, Finnish, and Danish. I'm currently trying to learn some of the languages of the Native American tribes as well. Somehow I just have a knack for languages."

"Okay now I really do feel like a fool, how did I not know any of that?"

"Well, I guess I still have some secrets," she said with a smile.

After brushing our teeth, I guided Rylen into the bedroom and had her stand next to the bed. I leaned down and our lips touched and our mouths opened and our tongues lightly explored each other's mouths. After what felt like an hour but was probably only a minute or so, I broke our kiss and stood back to admire how extraordinary she looked.

I reached around her and undid the clasp of her "dress," and slowly lowered it down her body. She'd taken her heels off before we snuggled down to watch the movie, so as I had her step first one foot and then the other out of the dress I again stood back and took in her now breathtaking nude body.

I leaned down and took first one nipple into my mouth and after suckling on it for a bit feeling it harden in my mouth, I moved over to the other and gave it similar attention.

"Oh my God, I've wanted to feel that since that day I first met you. Please don't stop, that feels so good."

I sat her down onto the bed and then helped her straighten out and then stepped back and started my own striptease. I had already taken off my jacket when we got home, so I unbuttoned my shirt and after taking it off, I gave her a long kiss. Next, I took off one sock and then the other, again kissing her after each article of clothing that came off. Finally, it was time for my pants to come off. I unbuttoned the top, and then unzipped the fly, and then slid them down my legs and then off.

As soon as my pants hit the floor, I got on the bed between Rylen's legs, and we shared a very long kiss. After breaking the kiss, I next kissed her neck and up to her ears, then kissed my way down over her shoulders, before stopping to spend some kissing and licking her nipples.

I love her breasts. They are a perfect size for her frame, a good full C with dark rose-colored areolas about the size of a quarter, and very prominent nipples, especially when stimulated.

I licked around her nipple feeling the little bumps on her areola stiffen along with her nipple, before finally sucking the nipple into my mouth. I continued rubbing her nipple with my tongue as my lips and slightly my teeth pulled her nipple up, until it felt like I'd gotten it extended out by at least an inch or so, before releasing it and then repeating the process over and over.

Rylen was thrashing in the bed and moaning, and after I switched to her other breast, I felt her shaking, and it seemed like she was having a small orgasm. After enjoying her nipples for a while, I kissed my way down her body until my tongue found her belly button. I swirled my tongue in her belly button for a second before continuing my journey down her body.

About the time my lips touched her pubic hair, I heard Rylen say, "No Anton, you shouldn't do that, please stop."

She tried closing her legs, but with my body in the way she couldn't, so I felt each of her hands against the side of my head as I progressed downward. I was down between her legs when I heard her say, "Please Anton no, please that's dirty. Anton if you love me... oh my God, what are you doing? Oh my God, I'm Cummingggg!"

Needless to say, my tongue had found Rylen's clit, and with my first lick of her delightful pussy, she suddenly changed her tune. I felt her body start to shudder and she stiffened from her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, I moved my tongue down and started licking up her savory juices. I parted her outer folds before seeing and then tasting her pink inner lips. I continued lapping away and soon my tongue found its way into her velvety tunnel.

"Oh my God, I've never felt something so incredible."

I moved my tongue up through her pussy until I started circling her clit. While my tongue was working its magic on her clit, I inserted first one then two fingers into her warm insides. I soon could tell that I found her g-spot because she almost screamed in pleasure. At that point, I sucked her clit into my mouth as I rubbed my fingers over her g-spot, and then she did scream in pleasure, and her whole body went rigid as her orgasm washed over her.

Rylen's body started to relax after probably 10 - 20 seconds, but as I kept up my machinations on her pussy, she suddenly went rigid again and this time I was starting to get worried because she was rigid for so long. I could feel her start to relax a bit and then her whole body started shaking and I could feel her pussy spasming around my fingers.

She was panting and I could hardly understand what she was saying, but I was finally able to understand her words, "Please stop, oh fuck, please stop. I can't take it any longer, stop please, fuck."

I withdrew my fingers and started kissing back up her body when she said, "I need you to fuck me right now. Please get up here and kiss me and put that beautiful dick into my pussy."

I moved my cock up with her warm depths and slowly started to ease myself into her, giving her time to adjust to my size.

As she yelled, "Don't be gentle. I need you to fuck me as hard as you can," I felt her legs wrap around my hips and forced me to slam fully into her."

"FFUUUUUUUCK," she screamed, as I bottomed out inside her.

"Fuck me hard. Slam your dick into me and put a baby right inside my body."

I started pistoning into Rylen as hard and fast as I could, and within another minute or so I felt her stiffen up again in an orgasm. I held myself buried inside her as her orgasm wracked her body with pleasure, holding my cock as deep inside her as I could.

As I looked down at her beautiful face, I saw it start to relax along with the rest of her body, and shortly her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh my God, that was incredible, please cum for me. Fuck me hard and cum for me. I want to feel your dick as it goes inside and out of me. Come on, cum for me, cum for me."

Rylen's constant pleading for me to cum in her finally had its effect on me, and I felt that stirring in my balls as I could feel my own orgasm approaching. Finally, it hit me, and I don't think I've ever had a more powerful orgasm in my life. I was almost surprised that my cum shooting out of me so hard didn't propel me out of her and off the bed. I could feel shot after shot shooting out of me and I yelled," YESSSSSSSS," as Rylen also yelled that she was cumming again, also.

After we caught our breath, I eased my now deflated cock out of Rylen and rolled off her and onto my side beside her. We started with several small kisses, and before long we evolved into a long deep sensual kiss. We finally broke the kiss, and she turned her head and looked at me and said, "No one has ever done that to me. Who ever knew that something that I was taught was dirty, could feel so wonderful."

"What kind of guys did you go out with that no one has ever gone down on you before?"

"Well obviously either guys that didn't know any better, or they were selfish, or they were raised as I was, and thought it was dirty. You really didn't mind doing that?"

"Are you kidding me I loved it. I plan to show you how it gives me as much pleasure as it gives you."

"Oh, I love you Anson Anderson."

"I love you too Rylen soon to be Anderson."

"Oh my God, that sounds so wonderful thank you," she said as we started another long sensual kiss.

When we finally broke the kiss, we snuggled together and I pulled the covers up over us.

I was almost asleep when something almost earth shattering struck me.

"Honey are you awake," I whispered to Rylen.

She didn't respond so I figured I'd have to tell her in the morning.

Now my mind was racing, and it was oh so tempting to wake her, but she looked so peaceful I couldn't bear the thought of disturbing her. After a while I felt like I was finally getting tired.

"Alexa let's go to bed," and the lights went out.