College Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers

"That was just a start. You WILL be taking every inch in your mouth by the end of the night. Let's continue."

He took her arm and pulled her to her feet before slinging her over his shoulder. He carried her over to the bed and unceremoniously dropped her on the bed. He rolled her onto her back and spread her thighs, pulling her to the edge of the mattress. Kneeling down next to the bed, Nick leaned forward and began his oral assault on Katie's pussy.

As soon as his tongue met her pussy, it sent a jolt up Katie's body. She gasped as he licked slowly up her, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue at the top of his stroke and then repeating. She had never had anyone perform oral on her and Nick soon had her inexperienced little body shivering and shaking. She twisted and moaned in his grip, twitching and writhing as her body was wracked with waves of intense and constant pleasure which kept on getting stronger and stronger before culminating in her first orgasm of the night.

Katie let out a scream as she came. Her eyes rolled and she jerked around in Nick's arms but he didn't let up one bit. His tongue continued assaulting her lips and he added a finger to stimulate her clit at the same time. As she came down off the first orgasm, he took the finger from her clit and inserted it into her vagina. He hooked it up and began vigorously stimulating her G spot. His mouth replaced his finger on her clit and continued to torture her with pleasure.

As soon as Nick's finger found her G spot, Katie immediately flew into her second orgasm. Electricity spiked through her body and she screamed and moaned in orgasmic madness. She had never felt anything like this before and her inexperienced body was barely staying conscious through her orgasms. She let out a final scream as she reached the peak of pleasure and started to come back to earth a bit. Nick relented his oral ministrations and began gently placing kisses on her creamy inner thighs as she recovered. Standing up, he took hold of his steel shaft and guided it between her legs to her honey hole. He didn't pierce her yet but just rubbed the tip up and down against her lips, teasing her.

Katie slowly recovered and weakly raised her head off the bed. She saw that Nick was no longer kneeling but was stood between her legs. Her eyes tracked down his torso to where their bodies met at their pelvises. Her eyes flashed wide when she saw the monster sausage that was poised at her entrance and ready to strike. She flipped her eyes up to meet Nick's, scared that he would break her. He held her frightened gaze with his confident stare and then pushed forward with his hips.

Katie shrieked in pain and lightning pleasure as her vagina was suddenly stretched well beyond its maximum capacity. She looked down and watched as Nick's massive bitch breaker visibly stretched out her tiny, tight hole. The two guys she had experienced before were nothing compared to this. She feared she was going to go insane and he was only halfway in. She felt him withdraw to her entrance before pushing back in. every drag on her velvet walls sent little shock of pleasure up her spine as she was painfully stretched out. Her moans and groans filled the air as Nick's pace increased and he began moving with some force. Every thrust pushed in a little further as he fought to cram every last inch in her tiny pussy.

'He's going to break me.' Katie thought as she moaned and panted. 'I'm going to be split in half by this monster cock.'

Nick's paced increased further and he was a good seven inches inside her by now. She could feel every inch as it rubbed and filled every last bit of her. But still there was more shaft to go. Then she felt a weight on her neck and realized that Nick had placed his right hand on her throat. His big hand easily enclosed nearly her entire neck and he began to apply light pressure as he pounded her into the mattress. Katie began to panic a bit as she felt her air supply being cut off but he only held it for a second before lightening up his grip. She panted and moaned but he once again tightened his grip on her airway, choking her.

Katie was lost in a world of feelings that she had never experienced before and could feel herself slipping away. She could feel the gigantic rod splitting her in half and the iron grip gently choking her. And she had never felt more intense pleasure in her life. Her body was literally overflowing with it. Her brain couldn't handle the overload of data it was getting from her. Nick used his other arm and looped it under her right leg, pinning it against her chest and holding her close. Then she felt his hips slowly back up and with a grunt, slammed the final two inches in her pussy.

Katie's eyes rolled up and another scream found its way through the ring gag as her pussy was absolutely stuffed and a third orgasm burst through her. Nick stopped thrusting and just kept cock stuffed to the balls inside her tiny pussy. He applied a bit of pressure to her throat, cutting off her scream and held her trembling, shaking body against his as she rode the waves. By the time her orgasm finished, she was barely conscious and moaning softly.

She could feel the cock being removed from her pussy and vaguely could feel Nick placing kisses on her neck and cheeks. Then she felt herself being shifted around until her legs were where her head had been and her head was now dangling over the edge of the bed in front of Nick. He leaned down next to her.

"I told you. Every inch will be going in that mouth tonight." He whispered in her ear and stood back up.

She barely had time to register what he had just said and make the connection before the slick head of his penis was being stuffed in her mouth. Katie groaned around it and tried to weakly shake free but one hand on her neck and one on her left breast easily kept her in place. Holding her still, Nick began the process of getting his monster meat stick to fit down her tiny little throat. Katie could feel the head traveling down her pipe. At this better angle, he more easily stuffed the first four inches down her and continued on.

Katie gagged and choked on the giant salami that was stretching out her poor esophagus but all it did was send pleasing vibrations through Nick's cock and encourage him. He pushed and forced about six inches in before pulling back to her mouth to give her a breath. Katie felt like she was going to pass out at any moment. She couldn't draw any breath with her air pipe block by his dick but he didn't seem to care and once again plunged in. She felt him begin to thrust and fuck her throat, bulging and stretching it with the first six or seven inches of his shaft.

'This isn't my pussy, its my throat.' Katie thought. 'Stop fucking my throat like it's a pussy!'

But the best she was able to do were muffled gurgles and choked gags as her esophagus was pummeled by the girthy rod. She squirmed and wiggled in an attempt to break the cock out of her tight throat but Nick tightened his grip on her neck and pushed her chest down into the mattress keeping her in place. With her arms cuffed and against someone that much stronger, she had almost no chance of breaking out. But she continued struggling anyways, doing whatever she could to get air into her oxygen starved lungs. She managed to get labored breaths in around his cock whenever he pulled back but she was feeling light headed and her vision was swimming.

She felt Nick pull back until only his head was still resting in her mouth. She gasped in big breaths of air but was only given a few seconds before the cock returned to its place in her throat. This time she felt an even more intense pressure on the thrust. She hummed in panic as she felt the final three inches sliding slowly, painfully slowly, into her tight airway. She knew her throat was bulging wildly and she could no longer move her neck around with the steel rod keeping it straight. Before she knew it, her lower lip was pressed into Nick's abdomen and his grapefruit sized balls were resting on her forehead.

Katie couldn't believe it. His gigantic, nearly ten-inch cock was fully holstered in her tight little throat. Her neck and head were locked in place and her mouth was so completely stuffed, she couldn't even make a noise other than her muted gags and gurgles. He left his shaft lodged in her throat though and she still could not take a breath. She began to panic even more as she began to run out of air and fought harder to break free but she was held tight. Her vision began to swim and her eyelids fluttered.

Just as Katie was about to pass out, she felt the monster cock fly from her mouth. Her neck returned to its original shape and she gasped in a huge breath, thankful for the precious air. She rolled over onto her stomach and gulped in mouthfuls of the sweet oxygen as her poor throat recovered from the intense abuse. Saliva poured from her open mouth and dripped onto the expensive carpet below. She felt herself being lifted up and placed in the middle of the bed on her knees in a face-down, ass-up position but she was still recovering to focus on what was going on around her. She didn't notice Nick opening the drawer again and retrieving a bottle of lube or spreading a bit onto his finger. She only returned to reality a bit when she felt a slick finger press into her virgin asshole.

Katie's eyes flew open and she immediately turned her head as best as she could in her position to look back at Nick. Pain blossomed through her and she shrieked as the thick finger worked its way deeper into her rear. Her wide, frightened eyes met Nick's lust filled gaze and she weakly shook her head no.

"O, on't uck ma ass." She pleaded, her words impeded by the ring forcing her jaws open.

But Nick ignored her and continued to work his finger in and out of her tight opening as she groaned and whined. She felt his finger retract from her, leaving her empty but seconds later, she felt the tip of his now lubed cock push against her asshole. Terrified at the idea of taking something like that up her tight little butt, Katie pushed forward to get away and fell flat on her stomach. But Nick just followed her as she tried to scramble away.

She did her best to squirm across the bed but he threw his right leg over her body, straddling her rear. His massive pole rested between her pert cheeks as he placed one hand on the back of her neck to pin her to the mattress. It felt even more ginormous to Katie resting between her ass cheeks and she began to breathe heavily in anticipation and fear and Nick once again lined his cock up with her ass.

"Relax." He commanded in her ear, before applying pressure behind his penis.

Katie calmed her breathing down but let out a shriek of pain as Nick's cockhead popped past the resistance of her back door and stuck itself in her butt. She groaned and whimpered at the massive intrusion on her virgin but and began wiggling to get away. Nick simply dropped his hips a little further, pushing a couple thick inches into Katie's rear and further immobilizing her under his weight. She screamed and shook. The pain was incredible as her asshole was stretched far beyond what she thought was possible. But underneath all the initial pain, Katie could feel a bit of pleasure building up.

The pleasure and pain increased as Nick began a slow thrusting of half his shaft in and out of her bum. Slowly, inch by agonizing inch, he pushed further and further into poor Katie. She could feel her tight, tight hole stretching painfully around the rod and could feel her fourth orgasm beginning to build up. She couldn't believe there was a possibility she could cum from the painful breaking in of her little butt. She screamed every time Nick forced another massive inch into her until somehow, miraculously, his entire member bottomed out with his pelvis pressed against her smooth cheeks.

Suddenly, Katie felt Nick reach under her and grab her hips. He leaned back and, without taking his cock out of her rear, pulled her back into a face-down, ass-up position. She felt the mattress shift as he placed his left foot up by her side and remained only on one knee. Her head was suddenly pulled backwards as her gripped her blonde ponytail and gently but firmly pulled her head up off the mattress. Her back arched, thrusting her perfect bubble butt up and backwards into his crotch. She moaned as her ass gripped his shaft and winced at the slight discomfort of having her hair pulled but her bum was adjusting a bit to having such a large object forcing it open.

With one of Nick's hands pulling her ponytail like reins and they other gripping her left bicep for leverage, he pulled out slowly from her tightly stretched hole and firmly pushed back in. Katie cried out in discomfort but her pussy tingled as his penis bottomed out in her and she moaned. She groaned as he retreated once again only to shriek as he thrust back in her, much faster this time.

'Please go slow! My butt is too tight!' Katie wanted to say, but with the ring gag and her sex-addled brain, all that came out was, "easssss, oh ohhhhh."

Nick ignored her attempts to get him to slow down and instead she felt him speeding up and begin to fuck her as though he were back in her pussy. He pounded her, bouncing her butt back and forth against his groin as he penetrated her over and over. Katie went cross-eyed, the pain and incredible pleasure overloading her poor mind. She drooled and screamed and moaned as her little body was pounded with the intensity of a bull in heat.

She gasped as his grip on her ponytail tightened and the hand on her bicep left. She didn't even have the time or mental state to wonder about it before she felt his palm come down on her left ass cheek with a loud smack. She shrieked and her pussy tingled. She cried out again as his hand came down on her right cheek, leaving a big, red hand print on her backside. Nick continued pounding her behind, alternating spanking her left and right side as Katie moaned and trembled in his grip.

Finally, it was all too much for Katie and, as Nick's big palm came down once again on her left cheek, she flew into her orgasm. Katie's eyes rolled into her head, unable to make any noise, as she twitched and made occasional tiny shrieks. Nick released her ponytail and she fell facedown into the mattress. He gripped her hips with both hands and began to all-out pound her little ass for all her was worth. Katie vaguely heard him grunting and groaning and within seconds, she felt him explode into her ass. He flooded her ass with cum, sending her into a subsequent orgasm directly after the last one. As the copious amount of spunk filled her tight little butt and her orgasm peaked, her mind finally overloaded and she passed out.

Katie woke up, groggily, unaware of where she was or how she got there. She was under the covers of a huge bed with her arms wrapped around the chest of a muscular man. Then she remembered what had happened last night and relaxed. Nick must have undone her cuffs and removed the ring gag after she passed out. She lifted her head off his chest and looked up at him. Feeling her move, Nick awoke and gazed down at her cute, sleepy face. He pulled her close with the arm wrapped around her little form and gently kissed her forehead. Katie sighed and snuggled back up to him before falling back asleep.

When she awoke again, Nick was already awake and gone. She yawned and stretched, sitting up in the bed and looked around for her clothes. She saw that one of the doors was now open in the bedroom and that it led to a huge, master bathroom so she got up and went to go use it. She marveled at the size and beauty of the bathroom before noticing that her clothes were on hangers next to the towel rack. They had been freshly cleaned and a note was on her jeans. She picked it up and read it.

'When you finally wake up, you have free reign over my bathroom and bedroom. Breakfast will be ready downstairs. -Nick.'

She folded the note and stuck it in her sweatshirt pocket before turning on the huge, fancy shower and stepping under the steaming stream of water. She still felt a little sore, especially her rear end, and the hot water felt incredible as it cascaded over her shoulders. She just relaxed in the water for a few minutes before looking around for shampoo and noticed a glass door built into the wall of the shower. Inside was just about every type of shampoo, body wash, or condition she could think of; male brand on the left side, female brands on the right.

Feeling clean and fresh, Katie toweled off and dressed in her clothes before heading downstairs. She didn't know her way around but she followed the smell of food through several living rooms before she found a dining room. Nick was seated at the head of the table, an empty plate and glass in front of him and reading a newspaper. He looked up from his paper as she entered and gestured for her to take a seat.

"Good morning, Katie. I hope you slept well." He began. "What would you like to eat? Egg? Bacon? Pancakes? Waffles? We have just about everything."

Her mouth watered when she heard waffles, her favorite breakfast food, mentioned.

"Waffles and bacon please." She said.

She watched as he picked up his phone and typed something in.

"Orange juice okay?" he asked.

"uh.. yeah that's fine." She replied.

"Okay. I've just sent your order to the chef. It should be up momentarily."

Within a few minutes, a man in a culinary uniform came into the dining room and set a plate down in front of her and a glass.

"Enjoy, Miss." He said, with a smile, and left the way he came.

Katie didn't realize how hungry she had been until she looked at the food. Her plate was stacked high with waffles and a pile of perfectly cooked bacon was on the side of her plate. She dug in. The food was all delicious and she finished one and a half of the giant waffles. When she finished eating, Nick began speaking again.

"Thank you very much, Katie. I had a wonderful time last night. I hope you were able to find some enjoyment as well. As promised, here is your end of our proposition."

He reached beside his seat and pulled up a thick yellow envelope. He handed it to her and she gingerly took it. Inside the envelope were stacks of hundreds; fifteen stacks to be exact. Each bundle was a thousand dollars. Nick folded his paper and stood from the table. She noticed he was dressed in another one of his immaculately cut suits. This time it was a light gray color.

"If you're ready, I'll take you back to your dorm."

"I'm ready." Katie replied, but she felt kind of disappointed that it was over.

"Follow me then." He said and left the dining room.

A beautiful sports car of some kind had been pulled around in front of the entrance. Katie didn't know much about cars but it looked foreign and expensive. Nick opened the passenger door for her and she sat down in the comfy leather seat. He entered the driver's seat and pulled away from the entrance. The drive back to campus was a fairly silent one this time. Katie spent most of the time on her phone, checking snapchat and twitter. Before long though, they were pulling up in parking lot K.

"Katie." Nick said and she turned to look at him. "I truly had a magnificent time last night. I would love to see you again sometime, maybe for dinner first. Let me know what you think."

With that, he took her chin in his hand and kissed her gently on the lips once before pulling back.

"Goodbye for now, Miss Katie. If we do not meet again, I wish you the best of luck. If you ever need anything, you have my phone number." He said.

"Thank you." Katie said and got out of the car, closing the door behind her.

She smiled, giddily, as he drove off, eager to see him again and headed back to her dorm clutching her envelope tightly.

firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers
12