All Comments on 'College Proposition'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

Yawn......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Creepy

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I hope that you continue. I would like to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Well. Either pay a pro or find a 'needy' girl like Katie. I prefer the latter personally. I enjoyed the story. Looking forward to reading how she gets anoth 15k for tuition.

3 Stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this isn't BDSM its rape, real turn off if the sub isn't consenting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous

is there more?did Katie revisit this man? is there a plan for chapter 2?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
4 Stars

I liked it but it played kinda weird. I was expecting more BDSM. I liked the sex but I don't know. I think you needed to spend more time on building their relationship, You hinted at her being sub with the way she reacted to him in the coffee shop but I think you needed a bit more before we jumped to the nookie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is clearly abuse. There were no negotiations, no safe words and he didn't stop when she asked him to. This is NOT BDSM. This is a rape/abuse fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Sicko Rape Fantasy

What's your problem? Your hatred of women makes for a sour reading experience. The name of this site is Literotica. Erotic. Got it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More detail for all parties

This story would play better on the cnc forum. The level of detail that you went into for the guys oral sex was intense and nearly half the story but when it came to the lady getting hers it was brushed over... almost like you had to but didn't want to (kind of like real oral, I've noticed for guys who don't enjoy giving but love receiving).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
1295 Followers
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...