College Sharing Ch. 01

Story Info
Camera comes out, clothes come off.
3.5k words
4.03
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of fiction, inspired by a College girl on the internet.

***

College Sharing

So what are you doing?" My first year college boyfriend Dave asks.

It is a pretty rhetorical question since I am laying by my parent's pool in a string bikini. He knew I was tanning, but he wanted to get the answer on film, since he had his god dam camera out filming me. He is always trying to get me naked on the camera.

"No, come on, put the camera away." I say.

"Come on, your parents aren't home and it is just the two of us, I want to catch this on my camera." Dave said.

"You and your camera, I am into fooling around, but I don't want it to be filmed."

"Come on, it is just for us, I won't share it." He says this while he is running his left hand up under my top and exposing my right tit.

I eventually agree to take my top off and let him film my tits for a few minutes. He spends the time fondling me with one hand, and trying to suck on my right nipple. Of course when he did this he could no longer keep my tits in the frame.

After this, he moves for my bottoms. I let him, but said "No Fucking! If you want to fool around, you have to give me oral." I was surprised he went for this, because he isn't that into going down on me.

Next thing I know, he has the camera positioned looking over my shoulder, down on the top of my tits, and eventually seeing his face planting itself into my pussy.

At this point I should probably describe us. Dave is a pretty cute guy, he is 5'11, 185 pounds and works out. I am 5'10, but I am only 120 pounds. I have pretty long legs that taper up to a pretty nice round ass. I have a slim waist that leads to 36DD tits, which still stand out well since I am only 19. Topping it off, I have blond hair that is well past my shoulders. All in all, the video was taking in a pretty good sight.

When we reviewed the tape Dave wasn't that happy. He loved the view of my tits, but he only got the top of his head, and not my shaved pussy.

We tried it once again with the camera facing the other direction. At this angle he got a very clear shot of my face (which I was not happy about) and my tits, but worse than just getting the back of his head, he also got a lot of his ass in the shot.

I hoped this would get this filming out of his system, since it was clearly hard to get good shots on your own.

However, this is when Dave came up with his next crazy idea. "We need someone else holding the camera, so they can adjust the shot and keep the action in the frame."

"Are you fucking kidding, do you think I am doing this in front of someone else?"

"Oh come on, it will be fun, we are crazy college kids we are supposed to do crazy things like this. In fact there is that website that pays kids like us to submit videos like this." He said.

"Now you are kidding me, I am not putting a sex video on line!" I replied.

"Ok, than we are agreed that we will just keep the tape between us?" Dave said.

"Wait a minute, I didn't say that!" Too late he was moving on to thinking who would film us.

He kept suggesting people and I kept saying "No filming!" Pretty soon I was debating the benefits of this person vs that person. Too early I said I would be too embarrassed to ever let my girlfriends film it. They would think I am a slut.

"Ok, we will get one of my guy friends." Dave said. I said "No, that would be worse." He never quite responded to that objection.

Looking back, it probably would have been better to have a girl friend of mine film this, than a guy. However he was probably hoping to get her involved with the sex.

We ended the conversation as we heard my parent's car pull into the driveway, and I had to scramble to put my clothes on.

Two weeks go by, and we are back at school, living in our dorm rooms. The subject never came up again... until it did.

We were out drinking Friday night and came back to his dorm room hoping to fool around. His roommate Pete was there. He was supposed to be out. I was disappointed, but not as much as Dave was.

The three of us just sat around talking about nothing much. Pretty soon Pete lit up a joint for us to share. After about fifteen minutes Dave sprung his question again.

He took out his camera and just asked me, "What about that discussion we had at your parents?"

I said "No way!"

"Come on Pete can do it." He said.

"Do what?" Pete asked.

"Nothing, Dave drop this!" I said.

However Dave went right into his explanation. Pretty soon he was showing him the videos that were shot at my parents.

"Wait a minute! You aren't allowed to share them!" I exclaimed.

But my voice does not seem to resonate with Dave, he just kept going on and on with Pete about the deficiencies of his filming, and how he wanted Pete to shoot it differently.

Pete just had the biggest smile on his face, and said to me "NICE TITS, and wow you shave your pussy completely!"

I should have been more mortified, but the pot and alcohol did have its effect. Plus I was horny...

I still refused to do this for a while Dave was pleading his case. He promised not to share the video (yeah I heard that before) and that Pete would only be filming, not interacting.

Finally, Dave grabs me by the waist and plants a kiss on me. A passionate kiss. He starts to feel my tits up with one hand, and grabs my ass with the other. He then rubs his hand into my crotch, and can feel that I am wet, even through my pants. My body gave me away.

At this point Dave started unbuttoning my shirt. I kept stopping him, after each button. I didn't re-button them, I just slapped his hand away. He persisted, and eventually my shirt was unbuttoned, untucked and my bra covered tits were out for Pete to see.

Very rapidly the shirt and bra hit the floor, and I am laying on his bed while he sucks my tits. He knows I am way into this. After a few minutes he starts making his way down my stomach, kissing all the time.

He had to power through this as quickly so I didn't get cold feet. My jeans were unsnapped, unzipped, and immediately my jeans and thong were traveling down my thighs and past my knees, before they were thrown on the floor with my bra.

At this point Dave gets out of bed, and starts teaching Pete how to work the camera. I am left laying here, naked and charged up, wondering if I should quickly back out of this. Right then Dave turns to me and starts positioning me. He puts some pillows against the wall so I could recline. This presented my tits and pussy directly into the middle of the room and Pete.

Pete is just standing there looking shocked. I had my doubts that he would get his wits together enough to get this done. Dave gets onto his knees and crawls between my legs and start planting kisses on my pussy. Pretty soon he is jamming his tongue way into me. This is where I had to instruct a bit.

"Don't just lick, stiffen your tongue and probe!" "Don't just do it in the middle, work at the top." "MY clit, it is my clit you need to tongue." "Ok, now you have it."

So he was getting better at this. I almost forgot Pete was there, almost. We went for about five minutes and I was getting closer to an organism, when Dave started slowing down.

Dave then pulls his heard away as I groan, out of disappointment. At this point he climbs on to the bed the rest of the way, and I realize his pants are down to his ankles, and his dick is getting ready to enter me. How did he even slip a condom on without me noticing it?

I said "No, we just said oral, no fucking!"

However, he said "We never had that agreement tonight." He was right about that, and I needed to get to the other side of my impending orgasm. I couldn't think about it too long, as Dave kept moving forward and was completely balls deep in me within a few seconds.

I needed this. I tried to shut out that Pete was filming and just went for it. I was on my back and we were in missionary position, at least to start. Pretty quickly Dave pulled out and helped swing me onto my knees doggy style. This was cool too but the drawback was that I was facing Pete, and he was focusing on my face, and tits. It took a little more to shut him out at this point. But I pushed through in order to get to my orgasm.

After a minute Dave really must have thought he was a porn star, as he pulled out again, and wanted to switch positions again.

Very quickly was on his back and wanted me to climb on. I saw this as my greatest option for an orgasm, since I would be setting the pace. However this was when I was way more exposed to Pete. I was sitting up high, with my hands planted on Dave's chest, riding him as hard as I could. My tits were really swinging, it probably looked ridicules on the camera.

Finally I came, as Dave did in quick succession. I collapsed on my back, and Dave got up to throw away his condom. When I look up, Pete hands over the camera to Dave, and can't quite take his eyes off of me. He is just standing there with an obvious hardon visible through his workout shorts. And by the look of it, a pretty large hard on - Interesting.

I recover after a minute and get up to start getting dressed. I pull my thong on and grab my bra, when Dave starts complaining. He is reviewing the video. He was not happy saying things like "back of my head.", and "A lot of her tits." "No tongue on her pussy." "You got her face and my ass as we were fucking, no penetration."

I asked him what the matter was, as he was plugging into the PC to show us the video.

I was really surprised how graphic and raw everything looked on the screen. Dave was complaining about harsh lighting, angles. Blah, blah, blah. I was so distracted by the video that I stopped getting dressed, and stood there in my thong and a bra in my hands. I didn't realize this for about seven or eight minutes. By then I figured Pete had seen everything at this point. Dave was still naked. Pete, just had one focus, my tits.

Dave said "I am sorry Jennifer (that's me by the way) but his video is terrible. We have to shoot again." I said he was crazy. I put my bra on and quickly grabbed my shirt. I put the shirt on, but didn't get it buttoned yet.

Dave came over and put his arms around my waist, under my shirt. "Come on babe. We went through all of that and looks terrible. If we went through the effort, let's at least makes sure we look good."

I said "You're crazy. Besides, you just came, it would take you a while to be ready to go again. And what is to say Pete would do better next time?"

"Your right" he said. "Let me take some time setting up the lights to make sure they are right, and once I start eating you out, I will be ready for anything."

I relented, and Dave stripped me in a snap. He repositioned me in the bed and went out to set the lights up. He gave the camera back to Pete and knelt down on the floor with his head at my pussy. It was at this point he realized he was casting a huge shadow. He got frustrated and started to reset the lights, but he couldn't figure it out. Meanwhile I am spread eagle in front of Pete.

Dave finally says - I can't figure it out. I need to be in position to get the lights correct. "Pete, kneel in my position with your face up close to her pussy."

"What!" I said.

"OK." Pete said.

Dave said "Don't worry, he is just going to get a closer look, not actually eat you out."

Pete dutifully jumped into position and got uncomfortably close to my pussy. I could feel his breath, while he was trying to take in the aroma with his nose. This is a little too weird but at least he isn't touching me.

After a few minutes the light was correct, and the guys switched places.

"Action was called" and Dave's tongue started going to town on me. Just as before he almost got me to an orgasm in five minutes, and then stopped. "Groan"

I looked down, Dave was hard, but Instead of climbing on and fucking me, he grabbed the camera to review the oral. He wasn't happy with the shooting. "Too much of my head." "No Pussy." "Why are you filming her tits and face?"

Pete said, "I like her tits and face."

By this time Dave's erection was gone. He said "Babe, we have to switch this up."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me film, and let Pete eat you out."

"Look... Pete seeing me naked is bad enough, do you want him to have sex with me?"

"Not full sex, just oral." Dave reasoned.

We went back and forth for a few minutes with my resolve slipping away. That happens when you are there naked with your legs spread and half way to an orgasm. "Ok, Pete, you're up." I said.

Pete didn't delay. His head was right back between my legs, but this time his tongue was starting to get to work. He wasn't very experienced in this, but he made up for it in enthusiasm. I started directing him just as I did Dave. "Don't just lick, probe." "Play with the top, not the middle." And "Clit, go for the clit. Yes, there." He was really teachable and I had a halfway decent orgasm about five minute later.

Dave yelled cut and turned off the camera. Immediately the video was playing on the computer. I have to say it looked way better. It wasn't raw like before, and the focus was his tongue and my pussy. He shot it just like he wanted to.

Dave thanked me and said "Ok, what's next? The night is still young."

I said, "I'm getting dressed."

He said, "How about more oral?" I said "we just did that"

He said "No, how about you give a blow job?" I should have seen this coming. Shit, I guess I showed them this much already, I can give Dave a blow job. He was still naked, but with no hard on.

I said, "I would, but you aren't erect"

He said, "I am the camera man. Pete is the talent, and he has a pretty obvious hard on."

He did. But I said "You want me to blow him?"

"Why not, I was ok with him eating you out..."

"Aaarrghh!"

But when I looked at Pete he had his shorts around his ankles and a hard on pointing to me. And what a hard on it was. He was clearly two inches bigger than Dave - who is no slouch in the pants department. It was also much thicker. But what I liked the most is that he was circumcised. Dave isn't and I don't like oral on him as much as I usually do.

I walk to Pete and made sure he was stripped completely, just like us. I then knelt down and took his impressive erection into my hand. It just felt big, and powerful. I opened my mouth to take the head in. It fit, but not like Dave's. I tried to see how much I could take, but I was barely half way. I had my right hand at the base of his dick jerking him off and my mouth working the other end.

This was an amazing experience. I started wondering how it would feel if he fucked me. I could never do that. I have a boyfriend. I could never do that... Wait, could I? No I have a boyfriend. But my boyfriend is five feet away with his camera in one hand, and his hard dick in the other!

Ok, I am doing it. Pete seems like he is getting close to blowing. I know that because he is now taking control and fucking my face. I have to put this energy to good use. I take my hand off the base of his dick, and stand up.

Pete is now fucking the air, in surprise that everything ended.

"NOOOO!" he cried out. I grabbed his hand and walked to the bed. I looked into the camera and asked Dave "Are you ok with all of this?"

"Yes"

"Even if it goes further? I am going to fuck him now."

"Yikes" Said Pete

Dave says "I'm OK, if I am filming."

I looked down at his hard dick and said, "It looks like you're ok with this. Pray I don't prefer this big dick to yours." I joked partially.

I laid down on Dave's bed spread my legs and welcomed Pete in. He was very appreciative, and got to work right away. I was so turned on, he could slide it right in. At least part of the way. I never had a dick nearly this big, and he had to work it in all the way. When he did, I felt full. It was incredible.

Pete picked up his speed to match his blowjob movements. He was banging me hard, I was afraid he wouldn't last long.

Just then Dave interrupted us by yelling "Stop."

I figured, he couldn't take it. Sorry Pete you're going to just have to jerk off, I thought.

But he said "Let me join, I will position the camera here" "Pete raise your head higher."

Once Pete did this Dave climbed on the bed and positioned his cock at my mouth. Now I had both of them banging me. Given their speed and exuberance I was glad it was Dave in my mouth, not big Pete.

Just about to cum.

"Wait stop." said Dave. My god I'm going to kill him. "Let's switch."

"What, switch ends?" Pete asked.

"No, let's put her on her knees, split roast style."

I didn't know what a split roast was, but I like doggy style. I repositioned and they both quickly entered. Pete took the lead with the rhythm and every time he pushed in my mouth engulfed Dave's cock. This was pretty enjoyable.

I could take no more and had a huge orgasm. The two of them just had to deal with my body going limp. They didn't care, they kept going. Soon Dave's cum was dripping out of my mouth, 'Thanks for that Dave!" and Pete's cum was being sprayed onto my back. "Really Pete? Thanks for that, I guess I didn't realize you had no condom on."

I was done. I just laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning feeling pretty satisfied, but Dave was at the pc, looking upset.

"What's the matter didn't you like the filming?" What I filmed was great. Each of you sucking each other off, and him fucking you. I should get an Oscar. But the threesome looks bad, because of the camera angles. A camera sitting on the dresser did a poor job. A couple of tripods, and one live camera would do the trick."

I replied "well that's ok, that was never our goal anyway." You just wanted the oral filmed. The rest was impromptu."

"Maybe for you, I always wanted that." he smiled.

I said "Fuck you!" And got out of bed. I got up, dressed and went back to my dorm to take a much needed shower.

To be continued.