College siblings: Jackie's part

Story Info
Jackie takes advantage of her brother.
2.6k words
4.22
22.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Preface, this is a two part series where both siblings are deeply attracted to each other but neither are willing to say anything. They have a very open and honest relationship and even though they talk about sex all the time, the idea of them together was never brought up for fear of the other hating them for it. The first part delves into our sister Jackie. I hope you enjoy!

*

Hi I'm Jackie and I'm a nympho maniac. I've known for a while, but I've had to hide it. I've been with a lot of guys, a few girls and while they're good for a while none of them can scratch the itch for too long. Until I got to college I had to sneak around in order to get any relief. My parents are super opposed to a promiscuous life style. I'd like to say I'm at least not a complete degenerate, but that'd be a blatant lie. As these things go I find myself tripping over a new fetish every couple of weeks, or rediscovering an old one. I've been into bondage, impact play, role play, transsexuals, orgies, toys, anal, and lately oral. I've been giving blowjob's to pretty much anyone, hell last month I blew my uber driver!

But that's neither here nor there. My brother Devon has always been attractive. I've definitely had a crush on him for a while. As soon as he came back from college I started seeing him as a college guy and I was hooked. Add to that the fact that he's my brother, he's forbidden, ugh! August was the worst I wanted to jump him so bad! I was in his room smelling his underwear most days. I even found a couple of pictures he sent! Oooohhh those didn't help, he's got a very nice cock! I didn't do anything though, I don't think he's like me. We moved into an apartment together when I started college and well it all came back. I'd been crushing hard on him, I tried to catch him masturbating but he's always so quiet. I never tried catching him with a girl adding a third party would make it way too big of a gamble! But on the rare occasion he did bring a girl home I was definitely listening at the wall and vigorously rubbing my clit while I imagined me and him going hard at a 69! Eventually I had to get some real relief, and I started bringing guys over. I probably invited ten guys over trying desperately to get over my brother but every one of them just reminded me of what I couldn't have.

With finals coming up he's been stressed out and over tired. He went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago to get a prescription for a sleep aid. He's been getting more sleep but he's also started sleepwalking. I'm not gonna lie I've been watching him intently as he stumbled out of his room in his boxers morning wood at full mast. Every now and then I'd see him walk out completely naked! You'd better believe I got pictures of that! Last week I got bolder. Devon came out of his room naked again and I was horny! I mean really horny! I stared at him while I rubbed my pussy. Quietly at first but the closer I got to cumming the louder I got. Eventually I came and I moaned pretty loudly when I did. To my surprise and relief my brother didn't wake up. He just walked around a little more and started heading back to his room with a candle. I'm pretty sure he thought it was a glass of water.

Well after seeing that my wheels got turning. The next time my brother came out of his room everything lined up perfectly. He stumbled out of his room, phone in hand and dick at full mast. I slowly crept up to him and found he was watching porn on his phone, it was still playing. I noted it was stuck porn. He clearly fell asleep masturbating and by the looks of it he didn't finish! I had to! I knelt down in front of my brother, grabbed his rigid cock and did what came naturally. I massaged his balls while I sucked his cock, I needed as much cum out of my big brother as I could get! He was mumbling and moaning while I sucked him off. Nothing terribly coherent at first, until I heard him moan out "Tara, slow down I won't last!" Tara huh? He was imagining my friend was sucking him off, not that surprising, we look a lot alike and his eyes were fluttering open occasionally. Either way I didn't care how long he lasted, all I wanted was to taste my brother's cum! I sucked faster and started jerking the base of his cock with my free hand. I was going crazy, my head was spinning, he was moaning like crazy and then bam! He grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat! I felt his cock pulsing hard! I knew he was coming but I felt robbed! He denied me the cum I was desperate to taste! After a few moments his grip loosened off my head and he started going flaccid. I pulled away slowly to not disturb him anymore than I already had. I sucked hard to get a tiny taste of his cum as he left my mouth. As I did he twitched a little and said, "I didn't know you could deep throat, Tara." Clearly he was still asleep.

I quickly made my way to my bedroom and furiously rubbed my pussy. I relived every second, every moan, every pulse of his cock in my throat. That delicious drop of cum I had managed to taste as I pulled away from him uuuuugggggghhh! I have had some twisted encounters to be sure but this was on a completely different level! I didn't last a minute in my own hands. And when I came, I came screaming! I shrieked though my orgasm! I was squirting absolutely everywhere! I knew it was wrong, but that just made it better! I sat there in with my legs covered in squirt. Clearly I was turned on to my very core. I was reveling in my afterglow and heard a knock.

"Hey sis, I heard yelling, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just stubbed my toe."

"Ah well feel better, I'm heading back to bed."

Fuck that was close! At least I know I can't yell next time. Next time huh, I don't know, this is wrong. Not only is he sleeping, but he's my brother! This is fucked up, ugh why am I so fucked up! I wish he didn't turn me on so much, I mean seriously I squirted so hard, ugh that's gonna be a pain to clean up. Ugh I'll sleep on it. no sense making decisions when i can barely think.

The next morning my brother came out for breakfast.

"Hey bro, sleep well?"

"Slept fabulously honestly."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmmm, I feel like a million bucks, gonna slam out this final and head back to do more studying."

"Glad to see that sleep aid is doing it's job!"

"Well that's part of it, I had an awesome dream too, made me feel really confident."

"Oh? Whatcha dream about bro?"

"I dreamed about Tara, kinda random but I dreamt she was stuck to the ground and blew me."

"Haha, well that sounds like Tara, she's a total slut and she has always thought you were hot. Maybe you should give her a call?"

"Nah, I'd love too but I'm slammed with finals, maybe next week. Either way I gotta get going, see you tonight? Or are you gonna head out tonight?"

"No, I'll be here tonight, I was considering it but I think a night in sounds better."

"Alright, see you later sis."

I made up my mind, even if he doesn't know it he needs to get off tonight. So I spent the day at the sex shop getting ideas for tonight. I put on crotch less panties, under my usual around the house underwear. I also dug through my closet and found one of Tara's old tee shirts. Lastly, just in case, I spent a little quality time with my butt plug. I stretched myself out and left it in while I was working around the apartment. When Devon got home he saw me in full sweats. I didn't need him to connect any dots. We chatted for a little over an hour after he took his sleep aid. I needed him too tired to jerk off. As he was wandering back to his room I knew he'd be back. He could barely walk awake, there's no way he'll be jerking off tonight.

I quickly pulled off my sweats, I knew if he saw me in Tara's shirt and my crotch less panties he'd want to fuck me. I waited, very impatiently I waited for my unconscious lover to make his way out of the room. After around forty minutes I was rewarded for my patience. I pulled out my butt plug and bent over the couch. I heard my brother mumble,

"Tara is that you?"

"Oh, hey Devon, yeah it's Tara, actually could you help me?"

"What with Tara?"

"Well I was looking for my phone in the couch and my hand got stuck."

"No problem, Tara."

I knew he was naked, I knew he could easily slide in either of my holes, and at this point I didn't care which. I was dripping after all that anticipation. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't wait to feel my brothers cock inside me. He came over and started grabbing my "stuck" arm. I felt his cock brush against my ass and I shuddered with pleasure as I nestled his cock between my cheeks. He started trying to free me, difficult since I had handcuffed myself to the frame of the couch. After a few good pulls I grabbed his cock and guided him in. His big cock slid deep into my pussy and oooooo was it good. Something about the angle he was rocking at was just doing it for me. He started to realize he was fucking someone and from there instinct took over. He fucked me earnestly and oh my, it was everything I wanted! I was just too horny, knowing my brother was the one doing it flipped a switch in me somewhere, I was putty in his hands. Knowing where this was going I shoved my around the house panties in my mouth. I didn't have a chance. He made me cum so fast! He'd only been in my pussy a few minutes and I was shrieking into my panties! I squirted right into the back of the couch! He must've registered on some level that I came because he started talking. I spat my panties out so I could talk back to him.

"Mmmm must've needed it bad huh Tara?"

"You have no idea Devon."

"Well you got yours, and now I want mine."

"Mmm no problem, do anything you want to me, you've earned it!"

"Ok, I'm going to fuck your ass."

He pulled his cock out of me and slid it right back into my ass. I was a little nervous, he has a very big cock! I was determined though, my brother needed this. He went in and I immediately felt full! That big cock of his is probably my upper limit for anal! Honestly if it had been anyone else I'd say no anal for you! But my brother, my sweet brother, he needed this and I'd endure it for him. He did to his credit start slow. I was actually really enjoying it, again that angle, I could feel this was going to be another orgasm if he lasted long enough! He started picking up the pace and it was too close to call. Clearly he was going to cum soon but so was I. I put my panties back in my mouth just in case. I'm glad I did! If he heard me cum the way he made me cum he'd wake up right then and obviously I'd have some explaining to do! My orgasm rocked me, my ass pulsed around his fat cock. He pulled my hair and moaned loudly as I was cumming, impaled on him. Mid orgasm, I felt him shoot a massive load deep in my ass. I was over the moon, massive load in my ass from my brother uuuggghhh I can't explain it but fuck I felt like a perfect little whore and I was loving it! I felt him go flaccid and pull out of me. I knew our fluids were mixing on the floor. A cocktail I couldn't wait to sample!

He pulled out of me and I freed myself from the cuffs. I needed mobility. I kissed my brother deeply. Not to keep up the Tara charade but because I wanted to. I wanted to make out with my brother. Wrong was no longer in my vocabulary. My brother, my lover, it felt right.

"Tara, that was amazing!"

"Hell yeah it was! You made me cum twice!"

"Yeah, I gotta lay down."

"I'm sure you do, goodnight Devon."

My brother wandered back to his room and passed out. I greedily slurped up his massive load in the pool of squirt we had left on the floor. After a little cleanup I headed to my room. I spent the rest of the night beating my clit and imagining countless degenerate things with him! I wanted nothing more than to be my brothers fuck toy! In the morning however, I was wracked with guilt. I couldn't keep taking advantage of my brother like this. He's not consenting, I'm tricking him. I spiraled for a while crying, hating myself, and eventually called one of my fuck boys.

I needed to be punished. I told them I'd be tied up and "I don't care what you do to me I'm sure I've earned it and more." I did this for weeks. Guys would come in and spank me, slap me, spit on me, use me, write on me, slap my clit, slap my face, degrade me for hours. I had one guy put binder clips on my nipples and leave for half an hour. When he came back I was in tears and he still left them on while he rubbed hot sauce on my pussy. He didn't care about my pleasure, he fucked my throat came and went back to torturing me. I gritted my teeth and endured all of it in my mind all I could think was.

"You deserve this you fucking whore, you're disgusting and you're going to spend the rest of your days being used and tortured by anyone who asks. You're a filthy whore and you can never fix what you've done!"

All of it was excruciating and none of it made what I had done any better. Worse still, it didn't take my mind off my brother. I told myself I wouldn't do anything with my brother anymore, but I still think about it. I still masturbated to the pictures of him I took. I was obsessed but I couldn't do anything about it. Eventually I stopped punishing myself so overtly. I went back to bondage without the abuse. I still wanted it rough but I didn't want to be tortured anymore. I started having myself blindfolded so I could imagine it was my brother fucking me. I was worried nothing would ever match what he gave me. Until one night when fate intervened.