College Sissy Pt. 05

Story Info
Payback by a bitch.
2.3k words
4.47
8.8k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaceyLore
LaceyLore
42 Followers

Part 5

All parties involved are over 18 years of age, all acts described are between adults.

I left my dorm. I was walking through campus, past all the largest buildings.

It had been three weeks since I had gone to the hotel and come back empty handed. It had been a week since I was able to tell Sir.

"Where have you been? When am I getting my cut, bitch?"

That was the first thing Sir said to me, after messaging me over and over again that week. I didn't know what to say, I was so ashamed. I thought for a while it was over what I did, going out and whoring myself out. But really that didn't bother as much as getting tricked. It took me a few days to realize that the crappy clothes that he gave me were just bargain brands on clearance. He probably spent less than $100 on the whole ordeal and I did all of that for him.

I was now passing the auxiliary buildings. The sun had set an hour or so ago.

I didn't know how to say I had that dumb to Sir. I didn't know how he would respond, and I had grown to not try to upset him. When I did tell him how it all went, he didn't speak to me for two days, but read all my messages. I was really unsure if he would ever get back to me.

"You kept it all didn't you, sissy"

"No, Sir! I promise! I didn't get a cent! He was gone when I got out of the shower!"

"If you kept it all, then why even message me? It's not like I'm going to fuck with you anymore."

"Sir, I didn't keep it! There was nothing to keep!"

It went on like this for a while. I would swear up and down that I was telling the truth, and Sir would not believe me.

"If I had it I would have come right to you and given it to you, Sir."

"How could you be so stupid? You let him out of your sight without the money, and now I have nothing to show for it."

This too went on for a while as I was going through the sports fields now.

"I promise I'll make it up to you, Sir!"

"Oh, will you now?"

"...Yes? How can I do that?"

"You're going to make it up to me alright. You're going to earn all that I was promised back."

"...by servicing you, Sir?"

"Guess again, sissy."

I was now at my destination. There was an old mobile office right on the edge of campus that had been there for years. Word on the street was that a construction company left the trailer behind after a job, but no one seemed to know why. Or care, really. At that point, it was then really only used for one thing. The trailer door was "unlocked". That is to say, the door's original locks were smashed through the frame and every attempt to seal the trailer with chains and padlocks had been torn open somehow or another. I opened the door and stepped inside. Inside, the trailer was mostly bare as even the furniture had been taken by students over the years needing new desks or a chair. But, a supply closet remained.

The closet door was not original to the trailer. The new one looked like it had been installed as some engineering student's senior project. It had a line shaped hole cut in the center, what looked like 3 feet up, and the hole was about 1 foot long itself, being 3 inches wide. There was a plastic bottle of the cheapest vodka I knew of strung to the outside of the door. The bottle had a spray attachment screwed into it, and I soon understood why.

The hole itself was lined with a clearly custom designed opening of sorts. It was made of the same silicone kinds that dildos and pocket pussies are made of, and while it covered the edges of the cut in the door, it also had two flaps that joined in the middle. Soft enough anything could pass through comfortably, but rigid enough that you couldn't see past whatever slid in. Not that it mattered much, the room itself was pitch black when the door was closed.

When the door was open, however, and you could see inside, there were some minor decorations and comforts. There was another bottle, for both parties to sanitize, I guessed. The walls were lined with graffiti, so and so sucks and clearly swallows, professor whos-their-name can eat my ass, for a good time call, etc.

The more interesting bits were the names of certain frats and sororities. There were rampant rumors that one sorority in particular made their pledges do time in this supply closet as part of their hazing. There were also equally rampant rumors that every other house did the same thing and just spread rumors about the other sororities. There was also the more realistic but less exciting rumor that none of the sororities did any such thing, and that this closet was almost exclusively used by men, and the occasional girl who you wouldn't want to be serviced by in any other way.

I had come to the trailer for the first time a week ago. Sir arrived first, by about 20 minutes, and opened the closet door as soon as I walked in and brushed off some rain.

"In here. Get in and kneel sissy."

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Now."

I walked over and knelt on the pillow.

"This is how it's going to work, sissy. I'll give you a time and an amount, you'll come to this trailer, kneel right here, and lock this door." He swung the door slightly as he spoke.

"Then, you'll wait until someone arrives. They will slide cash through the flaps here." Sir slid his fingers through the flaps like he was fingering them.

"After you count it, and it's all there, you dumb sissy, you'll suck their cock and take it on the face. I made this as simple as possible. Do you get it?"

"Wait a facial???"

"Yes, whore. A facial. Every Time. If not, then I'll just let everyone know you come in here and do this for free."

Sir then took a photo of me kneeling.

"Wait, don't! Delete that! You can't show that to anyone!"

"Just do as you're told bitch and you don't have to worry about it."

"But..."

"A facial, everytime. Let's practice."

Sir undid his pants, and walked over.

"Shouldn't you close the-"

Sir put his cock in my mouth before I could finish.

"What? You think you need to be anonymous from me, bitch?"

He pushed my head closer, and I started sucking after a moment.

"I already know you. And I'll delete the photo after you get me what you owe me. Just insurance, you'll finish it. You promised me $300. Gonna take you a few times."

I had gotten much better at sucking, although that had been the first time in a couple weeks. I gagged a bit, but Sir didn't let up.

"That's right sissy, this mouth missed me, I know it did."

I moaned a bit while sucking, I had forgotten how much I had started to like it. I let it fill the moment instead of thinking about how I was getting royally fucked otherwise.

"I thought about having you go to the rooms of my bros and just be a hole. It would pay much faster."

"Hmmm?" I moaned, almost like a question.

"That's right bitch, but this is easier to control. Keep sucking."

I rubbed his balls as I continued. I would have played more with my mouth, but Sir's hand was still on my head and I was limited. Still, I was filled. After a few more minutes of sucking, Sir abruptly pulled out and came all over my face.

This was my first facial. Of many, but this was my first. I was frozen. There were what felt like half a dozen ropes, all managing to hit my face and hair, except one that got on my shirt. After a moment, Sir was silent, not even breathing hard, like it was nothing. I licked around my lips, not out of anything sexy, but to start cleaning up, instinctively.

"Good sissy. I got places to be. I'll text you with your first appointment." Sir walked out. That had been a week ago. Now, this was my sixth time at the trailer.

There used to be a raggedy pillow on the floor, which I had replaced with a slightly less raggedy, but far more comfortable, couch cushion. Couches being thrown out or thrown into the back of a pickup truck as a prank were rather common on campus. I sprayed the outer flap, and knelt. Looking up, I saw the poster of my school on the back of the door, judging me. I sighed, sprayed down my side of the flap, and locked the door from the inside. A welcome addition from the anonymous engineering major, I figured.

About 15 minutes later, the trailer door opened, and someone, who I never thought I would know, walked in. There was the sound of jingling, like keys, and then nothing for a moment. Like clockwork, cash came through the flap about 30 seconds later. I already had my phone out to count the cash, as it was too dark to see otherwise. There was only one bill. $50. $20 more than I was expecting. I thought about pushing it back.

Does...he want change?

Before I could get my answer a cock came through the flaps.

I guess not.

I opened my mouth, and started to slowly suck the cock, getting it lubed up. I heard a moan, and a soft thump as he presumably started to rest himself up against the door. His cock was decent size, I thought as I started to go just a little faster. Maybe half an inch shorter than Sir's. I closed my eyes, and kept at it. Not musky, and I got close to the base. He didn't have a gut, and actually showered. This was nice. Although, even in those cases, the days before, I still enjoyed it. I was really starting to enjoy sucking cock, I was relaxed, and it was simple. I hummed a bit and sucked him a little harder, and went further on his shaft. He moaned and sighed in return. The door kept our identities anonymous, but it was anything but soundproof. He could hear me slurping away, hopefully I sounded feminine. I had no idea how Sir was arranging these meetings, so I just guessed I was being advertised as a girl.

This blow job was taking a bit longer than the others, most didn't last 5 minutes, but this was almost 10. I didn't mind, even though my jaw was sore from the past week. But, almost as if on cue, my customer started to shake just a bit, and I pulled away, just in time for me to open my mouth, and still get a ton of cum on my face. More than anyone before! Even more than Sir! I swallowed, that just made things easier, less to rub in afterwards.

After a moment of panting, I heard him zip up his pants and walk out.

$50? Nice tip I guess. I will give it all to Sir, that'll make things go faster.

I sent my text to Sir that I was done.

"Good sissy. Come here."

As usual, he wanted me to come by his dorm. I left a few minutes later, making sure my customer wasn't having a smoke or anything. When I arrived, I handed over the cash first thing. Then Sir examined me, making sure I got the facial.

"Good. Another facial. Why so much though?"

"I don't know, Sir.

"Maybe word of your mouth has spread. Doesn't matter, you'll still need 5 more to be done."

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, get in position, sissy."

I stripped, and got on all fours on the blanket I set out last time I was here. Sir undid his pants and lubed himself up as I did as instructed. With little fanfare, he pushed into me. I was easy now, even if I was sore. This had been the routine all week. After I finished at the trailer, I would come the dorm to pay up and show proof of facial. Then I would get fucked. Sir's grip on my hips was tight like usual, and he forced me into him with each thrust. I moaned as I was slid all up and down his shaft.

"Good whore. You only have 5 more cocks to suck, think you can manage that, sissy?"

I put my head down and feel Sir's hand push it in further.

"Yes Sir, I will pay what I owe, Sir"

"Yeah you fuckin will. What about after? Will you keep going to the trailer if I text you? Let you take your cut then?"

I moan loudly like he wants, but it's not a performance anymore, it just feels so good feeling filled.

"Yes, Sir! If you want me too!"

"Good bitch. I like that. You're gonna keep on being my whore, I knew it. Once you get a taste you aint ever gonna stop."

Sir came in me not long after that, and pulled out. I didn't cum, and wouldn't again from getting fucked. That was the last part of the payment. No sissygasms until I payed my debt to Sir. Didn't mean I wasn't enjoying myself.

LaceyLore
LaceyLore
42 Followers