College Sissy Pt. 04

Story Info
First time playing dress up.
2.2k words
4.43
11.6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaceyLore
LaceyLore
42 Followers

All parties involved are over 18 years of age, all acts described are between adults.

The parking lot was cold. Well, not especially. It just felt that way because I stayed in my car in the parking lot of the hotel long enough that it got cold. It felt like I was there for hours, nervous about going in. Really it was half an hour, but long enough to get cold. I thought about what I was doing, being there. About going in and first, asking whoever was at the desk for what he had left for me, then getting ready for him, then doing what he wanted, only to be paid for my time, and then giving some of the money to Sir. I still didn't know why I agreed to any of this. I kept telling myself it was for the money, but I didn't need it.

So...am I doing this or what?

I got out of the car. It was cold out, but nothing I couldn't handle in my regular clothes. I hated to think about what this lot would be like if I had worn what I could only imagine I was about to be given. My pace slowed as I approached the lobby.

It was a middle tier hotel, not a Super 8 but certainly not a Hilton. After some effort, I went inside. I must have looked pained as I entered, as the attendant cocked her head some when she asked how she could help me.

"...uhhh.... Yeah...I'm going be seeing a- staying with um...Mr.- A Mr.... Johnson? He said to go and ask about...that..."

She was cute, too. Same age as me, I thought.

"Certainly, let me see...that was probably before my shift."

She looked innocent, like she would be horrified if she knew why I was there. After looking through her computer and looking around the desk, she lifted up a key card.

"Yeah, like I said, sir, he set it all up before my shift, but it's all here. Mr...Mr. Johnson yes, left a key card for you, and a a note... 'only give the room key if the person asking for it [... She hesitated, confused...] knows my favorite color?"

"Pink. It's pink."

She didn't piece it together herself, she wouldn't have the dirty mind to think of it. Mr. "Johnson" didn't want me to have to show my ID, so he set up a password of sorts.

"Yes, his favorite color IS pink, hehe."

She couldn't help but giggle a little.

"And, he won't be back until 6. That gives us an hour and a half."

Us?

"May I show you to your room, sir?"

"Uhh...sure..."

"Right this way."

The room was on the second floor, almost all the way down the hall. That made me more comfortable, if only slightly. Hopefully wouldn't be heard as much. When we arrived, she opened the door, and gave a brief rundown of the amenities. I was barely paying attention, as there was a bag, a brown generic shopping bag on the bed. I was very focused on it.

"Sir?"

"I'm sorry?"

I looked at her, she was looking at me as though I had missed what she said.

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

If only for a moment, she bit her lip, and looked up expectingly. Even in my nervousness and my confusion, I saw that she wanted me to ask her to stay. I could have, I had time, and could have just left right after...but I didn't.

"No, I'm all good."

"Oh, okay, sir. I'll be right at the desk until 8, if you change your mind."

She left, seemingly disappointed. I was too, in myself.

It took me a moment, but I finally looked in the bag, after making sure the door was shut and locked in every way possible. There was a seemingly simple makeup kit in the bag, remover wipes, a black wig, and a black and orange bra and panty set. It looked like something out of a Halloween sex store, if such a thing existed.

I had watched a few tutorials the week before so I thought I had an idea of what to do. I showered and dried off like instructed, and sat down to do my makeup. Still so weird to think in those terms. I must have applied five times and cleaned off and started over four times before being satisfied. It was harder than it looked. And even then, it was just lipstick, some blush and mascara. The wig was uncomfortable as hell but eventually it looked...like I had a centered wig on. Finally I put on the bra and panties. They...fit. But both felt so weird. Riding up my ass and the bra was just, it felt like a completely unnecessary item on me and didn't stop feeling like that for a while.

I looked at myself in the mirror when it was all done and I looked...like a man in drag. But, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I did a few poses, and even took a photo. One of Sir's requirements. I wasn't as disgusted as I thought I would be. I just was ready to get it over with. I was still so confused about what I was doing.

I sat on the bed and just scrolled through my phone for a bit after that. I was trying not focus on the time. Eventually, there was a knock. Well, the sound of the electric lock cycling and the door handle jiggling, to no avail and then then a knock.

I quickly got up and went to open the door. I didn't have time to collect myself, the polite need to open the door when someone is knocking overcame my need to compose myself, or even look to see i was opening the door for the right person.

"Hi sorry I forgot to unlock it when you were supposed to arrive I lost track of-"

"Hey, it's alright. Wow, you look great."

I blushed, standing there awkwardly, with my hands across my torso.

"Why don't you sit on the bed." He said, and it wasn't a question. Not rude, but not passive either.

He was taller than me, taller than Sir. Well over six feet. Thin hair, but not bald. His six inch beard made up for any hair loss he may have been experiencing on his head. He started to take off his collared shirt. He was probably in his 40s, but his skin made him seem older. He wasn't fat, just a bit of a gut, but his skin looked like maybe he lost a fair amount of weight in the past few years. He was very hairy, too. Sir was not, other than short hair on his head and a small amount above his cock, it was like he was waxed.

"How are you doing? Not too much trouble?"

"No...it was easy getting here and...putting everything on..."

"Try to speak a little higher."

"Oh, umm...is this better?" I said, trying to sound more like a girl. He was down to his underwear, old style briefs.

"This is your first time dressed up?"

"Uh yeah. I have had a sissygasm before, with ummm this one guy, but never did this, I'm not really a sissy I think."

"Could have fooled me."

"Oh, uh haha yeah"

"Okay, open up."

He took my head, slowly, but firmly, and lowered it, I opened and he pulled his cock out. Only after my mouth was on it did he step out of his briefs. He held me and bobbed my head up and down on his cock, longer than Sir's, but not as wide.

I sucked at his pace for a while, and he moaned.

"Mmmm...open wide for my dick..."

I just let him to as he wanted and was mostly paralyzed. After a moment he ramped up speed and pushed my head down more. I gagged a few times.

"Come on, you gonna suck that shit or what?"

I resisted with my neck and when his grip loosened I got on my knees and started to suck him on my own. He sucked his teeth a lot while I did this. I stroked him while sucking his head and playing with my tongue. I had started to suck Sir like I saw in porn, and it was working, I thought.

"Yeah, suck my cock you fucking whore..."

I kept at it like this for a while. My "hair" kept getting in the way, I understood now why some girls always kept hair ties on them.

"On the bed, slut."

I took him out of my mouth with a pop and breathed for a moment before ge tting on the bed. I got up in doggy style ready, expecting that's what he wanted. Sir basically alternated between the two.

"Lay on your back."

I laid down, with my feet towards him, thinking maybe he wanted missionary. Sir never fucked me like that, I was exclusively taken in doggy.

"Slut, head closest to me. Hanging off the bed."

"Uhhh...okay..."

"Shh. Hurry up, you don't want my dick getting soft."

I hurriedly crawled into the new position. He came over and put his balls at my lips, and I opened up. He shoved a pretty impressive sack into my mouth and kept them there. I was surprised how it actually was a little hard to hold it all in. His hard cock rested on my chin. He moaned as I moved around my tongue. I guessed he liked his balls played with. He put both hands on the bed and enjoyed that for a bit.

His smell was different from Sir's. Less musky, as Sir worked out a lot. It wasn't bad, just different. Less intense. He took his balls out carefully, there were teeth involved. I had gotten much better at it, but with that much of a nutsack in my mouth there was no way to have no teeth. He put his cock in my mouth and I immediately gagged, but he pulled back, enough for me to get used to it again.

"Shhh...come on slut you can take it."

It took a few tries but he got it in my throat a couple times. I had his nuts all over my nose, complicating what little space I had to breathe in the first place. But, I managed. I had my hands on his thighs, squeezing when I needed air. He was still firm, but I never was worried I was going to black out. I had been that worried with Sir more than a couple times.

He pulled his cock out completely after a little while in my throat, and I gasped for air.

"Okay, lay on your stomach, slut."

I took a moment to recover, but got in position. I heard the sound of a condom being put on, and then he laid on top of me, which was a lot of weight I wasn't used to. I wasn't being crushed, but again, not used to it. He guided his cock into me, which was pretty easy for me to take, but the first couple thrusts were rough. Him being longer than I was used to. I shouted out in pain, but not telling him to stop.

He put a hand around my throat, and the other slowly came to my mouth.

"Shhh...that's enough out of you, slut."

His hand moved slowly over my mouth, I assumed he was making sure I didn't say no. When I just moaned instead, he fully covered it.

I moaned as he held me tight and fucked me. The thrusts didn't go in and out of me much, but he was so close to me, he stayed in deeper for longer than I was used to. It felt actually really good. I moaned and pulled the sheets, as he breathed heavy in my ear. He muffled all my sounds, squeezing what felt like every inch of me.

He grunted and slowed down, his hips twitching. Eventually, after his breathing slowed and he wasn't panting anymore, he got up, pulling out as he did. He tied off the condom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"That was really nice."

"Mmm...yeah actually..."

"Haha, you say that like it was so unexpected!"

"Well I didn't.. You know...but it was still nice enough I guess..."

"I know you didn't. Won't always happen for your kind. Bottoms, sissys. But, you did your job and still liked it, obviously. Go and clean up."

"Okay, sir."

I got myself off in the shower, and while not as nice as what I was expecting, it was great. I used the wipes, not realizing that I couldn't just get everything off in the shower. But, I got clean and dressed in the clothes I came in with.

When I opened up the bathroom door, I expected to see Mr. Johnson laying on the bed, on his phone or something. Instead, I saw an empty room. I was confused, and opened the door to the hall. No one. I sat in the room, thinking maybe he went to get the cash. I tried to message him on the forum we used, but his account was down. After half an hour I went to front desk. The attendant was there, happy to see me.

"Did Mr. Johnson come through here by any chance?"

"Yeah, he turned in his key. He said you would turn yours in in the morning. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I...I just misunderstood..."

"Ummm..."

She noticed I just showered.

"I'll turn my key in now, I guess."

"Okay, I understand. Was...everything to your liking...sir?"

"I thought so. But I guess not."

LaceyLore
LaceyLore
42 Followers