All Comments on 'College Slut Wife'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this is too close to home... sounds like my wife's stories

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
meh

Sounds like the start of a long mindless series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore it.

Don't listen to these bozos. It's under the category of loving wives, so no, the husband would not bolt for the door. He asked for the history lesson. He gets off on it, hence this category. As for the series comment, I hope you do, and doubt it will be either mindless or boring. My only real complaint would be to have her expound upon her escapades a bit more. A little details goes a long way. Forget these crybabies and keep up the good work.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Honest LW story

she don't lie and seems like a good hot faithful woman to me. I think hub may have his work cut out to turn hisself into a wimp with this no nonsense babe. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confessions...confessions

My wife finally brought up her past (or parts of it) after a few drinks and a fine joint. I had seen her that afternoon at a function talking to the brother of her first lover. I had made the comment that he (Jim) had the hots for her. She said yes he did have and always had a thing for her..

That night after our little party I came out of the shower to find her naked on our bed (not unusual) but masturbating openly (a first for her). Her masturbatory sessions were often at night when she thought I was asleep but never in front of me. I said you are thinking of Jim. She said yes. I asked her whether she had fucked him and she said no but I was very close to. She said that after she had broken up with Jim's brother he had asked her out. She felt funny about it but agreed. After a nice dinner they went to one of her favourite parking spots (one I got to know very well). She loves kissing and Jim was patient and indulged in a long kissing session with her. As she got more turned on she relaxed and stated to stroke his cock through his trousers. Soon his naked prick was in her hand and he led her head down and she soon swallowed his cock and soon thereafter his load. He continued to kiss her and she was soon as naked as he was . He pushed her seat horizontal, spread her legs and was about to enter her when she made him stop. Saying no, she pushed him away. She said she thought it was like incest.

After she told me this she pulled me onto and into her and as soon as i penetrated her she came and came again. I quickly lost it and as I was coming she said onto my face. I covered her tits and got a bit on her face.

She then said that she was meeting Jim on her planned interstate conference trip. I said will you fuck him and she said yes if it is OK with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story...

Look forward to additional chapters!

SolonarjrSolonarjrover 9 years ago
Me too!

My wife was also a slut in college. I learned about some of her experiences from others but she has also filled me in on those I did not know about. It makes me horny today to think about what she did. She has performed more and better performances with me and that is what really matters.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-ignore it

The only crybaby I've read in the feedback so far is your comment. Shall we ignore your comment? You bet.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Not bad

I like the premise, but it's not much of a story. I think you could consider this as a setup to a much wider story arc. Maybe Megan discovers that she misses being a slut and asks hubby for permission to return to her slutty lifestyle. Maybe she becomes an insatiable sex addict, and goes off the deep end. Maybe hubby builds a time machine so that he can return to that college and take part in all that fun.

I don't know. This story begs for something -- anything -- to become more than a simple recounting of a past sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slutty wives rock

There are so many girls I went to college with who were getting fucked a lot. This issue of the college slut wife is a lot more common then most men realize. Girls have an easier time getting sex. If a girl is halfway attractive, or makes up for it with certain physical assets like a nice ass or big boobs, I am guessing the low number oof the # of guys a girl slept with to be 20. Realistic story. I gave it 5 stars. If she went to college, it's inevitable that your wife slept around. Might as well use it to spice up your love life.

olarisolarisover 9 years ago
The wives die of confessions....confessions

My husband showed me what he wrote about my interlude with Jim. I thought I should give my side but before doing so I read the other responses.

It is true that we girls (who enjoy sex) had very active sex lives during our education time. I was a bit more selective but I was not quite a slut I certainly got enough.

Back to Jim

Before my trip away, Jim and I spent a lot of phone time resulting in several mutual masturbation sessions so by the time of the trip I was more than a little horny.

We had decided on dinner together then play it by ear.

Jim picked me up at the hotel and after a lingering kiss which became a hot tongue wrestling interlude, I was ready to go down on him immediately. I was so wet. He led me to the elevator and strangely pushed the up button.

He confided that he had taken a suite and that we would eat there.

The suite was total luxury and a butler took my coat and served us champagne.

I was wearing a long dress, a thong and had decided to go braless. A pair of sandals was the only other clothing that I wore.

I kicked off my sandals and enjoyed the soft thick carpet.. After a leisurely meal during which the conversation was sex, sex sex. The butler finally cleared the table and left.

Jim approached me and slid the gown from my shoulders. I stepped out of it and Jim lifted me onto the table and said "and now dessert".

He pulled my thong to the side and basically inhaled my prominent clot and I came immediately. After a second powerful orgasm,Jim stripped off my thong and carried me to bed. He then fucked me like I have never been fucked before. His cock was thinner than my husbands but at 8 inches in length about the same. His cock had a curve upwards which was new for me. One thrust and he was balls deep in my cunt. He manipulated my body so my G spot was being stimulated as well as my clot. He cruelly pinched my nipples and I exploded again.

He then made me put on fresh lipstick which he had bought for me. He called it Hookers red. He was hard again and he told me to take his prick as deep in my mouth as possible and clean him. I relaxed my throat and swallowed him. I was surprised when he pulled out but then produced a camera for me to take a shot of my lipstick marker on his prick. I had lipstick right around the base of his shaft. He then produced some lube, lubed my tits and gave me a titty fuck and then covered my face with his load. I t was my turn for a photo.

The rest of the trip was a combination of cunt fucking, mouth fucking and he also gave me my introduction into arse fucking. An experience that I would repeat many times.

I could not wait to report this to my husband

KSBerryKSBerryover 9 years agoAuthor
Olaris - excellent

Olaris, loved that story. Keep the stories going. What was your husband's reaction to your hook up wiht Jim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Having enjoyed some

I say you go girls and get a full education and enjoy all of it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jim's side of the story

Olaris (really Clara)'s story was fairly accurate.

From the time my brother Jack brought her home, I wanted her. I was often home when he fucked her in his room and I could hear her vocal responses. When they broke up Jack said go for it when I told him that I fancied Clara. He told me all of her turn on points and I felt I knew her body as well as he did. We went out a couple of times but the closest I got to a home run was a sensational blow job. I fingered that cunt and teased her nipples but when I was primed to fuck her she declined. Many years later we met again and I got all her contact details. It was obvious that she wanted to find out what she had missed so that when we were going to be interstate , me on business and Clara on a fitness course, I put the wheels in motion to have her. I organised an intimate dinner and after a few glasses of wine I started her seduction. It was not difficult and soon that magnificent cunt was like a velvet glove sucking in my long cock. She said I was about the same length as her husband but I have pronounced curve which stimulates a woman's G spot. My pubic bone gently punishes a woman's clit and a large orgasm is usually the result. Clara came on my second thrust and then exploded some 7 or 8 minutes later with a more powerful orgasm.

That weekend we fucked and sucked like honeymooners. I was taking her in the doggy position when I slipped out of her cunt and was a few seconds later balls deep up her arse. I had taken her anal cherry.

One of my hobbies is photography so I took many photos of her cunt and arse oozing my spoon and a few delightful facial shots with huge load over her lovely face

I tit fucked her and during her period lubed her arse checks and fucked them and also lubed her labia and gave her several huge orgasms with my cock sliding over her clit.

After we returned to our home city Clara and I got together often and I filled her cunt and arse many times. However our relationship ended when during a bondage session, my brother Jack and I DP'd her with cunt/mouth, arse/mouth and traditional cunt/arse fucking. He then bragged to a mate and that breach of trust ended everything

In my 32 years of active sexual activity, I have never experienced the pleasure of such a well controlled cunt. I thought I was in control but I know that was in my dreams. Blow jobs were sensational but the tit fucking was unbelievable

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
One Problem

The only problem with this story is that it's too short. I'd love to read more and get more details about Megan's slutty days.

SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
Love my slut wive too!

Hot story. My wife was a real slut in college fucking most of the men's basketball team in the process. But it didn't stop in college. We both enjoy other partners but love to share our stories with each other.

Keep the writing coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

My wife used to suck the frat boys at the parties in college. Remember watching her take 12 while a freshman. Guys loved her massive boobs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

movie_fan1969movie_fan1969about 6 years ago
Nice!

You gotta love a frat cum princess.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
An honest

free woman. The world would be a better place if women were like her.

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 6 years ago
Oh, those college days (and nights).

College years, a time to spread your wings (and other things) and experience everything and to push the limits in excess. We all have fond memories of those times, though not everyone shares those times with their spouse. Luckily I have a husband who loves to hear of the adventures and it never ceases to urge him to beyond top performance in bed or where ever we happen to be.

Loved the story and looking forward to reading more.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Slutty wife

A slutty wife is the best friend and companion a man can find. Keep writing. I want to hear more about creamerpie and hope he gets bent from a strap on soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe, just maybe she got it all out of her system by the time she married. But, maybe this is the story of her future and continuing whoredom. Hope he's happy. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but it had to be the same old shit about the biggest cock she ever had was black. Stereo BS.one positive thing you didn't say it was the best ever. It either hurt or it wasn't good at all she only was with him a couple times. When I was in college I noticed my girlfriend Nat was being hit on by a big black guy. I had several black friends and I didn't really care if the person was red white black blue or yellow if he or she was pushing the other person to cheat I for sure didn't like them and did things to expose them. She and I agreed to meet after one of my classes. As I arrived I seen the chicken shit leave the opposite direction. At the table she stood and gave me a kiss and hug. We sat beside each other. We were having a good conversation and I thought that I had better make myself clear or the subject of faithfulness. So I started talking about my sister back home that caught her husband cheating and all that she went through. Nat I said I think that we should break up because I like you enough that I don't want you to ruin your reputation by cheating on me and us being talked about behind our backs do you agree? She was shocked to say the least. I said I think it's best that I leave now. I got up and walked away. She caught me before I was a few feet away and locked her arm with mine. I just walked like we always did not wanting to cause any distraction. I took her to her room. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said see you later. As I walked away I heard her crying and saying I'm sorry. I was just getting in my room when my phone rang. Hello it was Stella Nat's roommate yelling what did you do to Nat? Click I hung up. Ring. Hello. Yelling again. Click. Ring STOP IT NOW! It got quiet. I said Stella talk nice or I will turn my phone off. Ok she said. Why did you break up with Nat? Hasn't she told you about wanting the bbc. What are you talking about? I have seen her with Garry Harrison the big shot football player. They are just friends you have black friends right? I sure do but they don't sit with other guys girlfriends and sneek away right the boyfriend gets there. No of the times that I seen him with her have I seen her tell him to get lost. I asked are you seeing anyone? No. Want to go with me Friday night to Sam's party? Click she hung up. I called her back you didn't answer my question. No I won't mess around with my friends boyfriend. Well I'm not seeing her now will you be my date? No. Ok goodnight. It was a month before I settled down. All of our friends were after me to get back together with Nat.I would ask if she was seeing Gary. Ever time they would say she never had and never would. I was sitting eating when Nat appeared at the table where I was eating and asked if she could set with me? Sure I answered. We actually had a good visit. When it was announced closing time. I paid for both. We walked out and I offered to walk her home. She thanked me. At her door she hugged and kissed me on the cheek saying I'm sorry for the hurt I caused you. I should have stopped Gary from the nonsense that he was trying to put in my head. Did you hear that I actually slapped him when he tried to put his arm around me? Yes I bet that really hurt his big ego. She laughed. She said I'm really sorry Tim. She started to turn and I grabbed her and hugged and kissed her. When we came up for air I said I missed her and she said I have missed you so much. We now have 2 children. Guys and girls stand your ground make it clear the way you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope it doesn't turn into another stupid cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she ever have any time left over for her classes? All that money for an education and it was just for fucking. Darn!

KSBerryKSBerryover 1 year agoAuthor

Despite her beauty, Megan didn't have great self esteem. So whenever guys showed her any attention, it was easy for them to get in her pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story- very erotic. Like the descriptions of activity. More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES