College Snowbunny Pt. 02

Story Info
Lexxy rejects the whiteboy.
3.5k words
3.91
49.6k
61

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
364 Followers

It had been one week since Tom realized that the love of his life had become a common slut for Black Men after just a few days at college. Lexxy uploaded at least three videos per day to her OnlyFans, each about 45 to 90 minutes in length. Every single one was hardcore porn with Lexxy, the same mysterious Black stranger and brand new hair, makeup, outfits and set. Most of them included at least one other girl, very often Riley but with new girls every single day. The videos cost about one dollar per minute, and with about three hours of new content every day Tom found himself going broke to binge on his girlfriend's porn.

Lexxy's OF page exploded in this first week, growing to about 400 subscribers in the first week. Fans were amazed at the sheer volume of mindblowing sex this one 18-year-old was having, and her irresistible smoldering sex appeal kept white boys emptying their wallets for a chance to gaze upon her perfection.

Tom bought every single one of Lexxy's videos, unable to resist the chance to watch her amazing body and growing arsenal of lovemaking techniques. He purchased the videos anonymously under the handle Videofan2299, the most random name he could think of. He was desperate for Lexxy not to know just how hopelessly addicted he had become to masturbating to her ethereal beauty and the things she did with a larger, stronger man.

Tom had dropped over $1400 on Lexxy's OF in that first week. He exhausted his graduation money, savings from a part-time job and was even forced to cut into his college loans to send to her. He hated himself for buying her videos and cursed his own weakness, but still dropped everything to buy the videos within minutes of them dropping because he just couldn't resist her.

It was Friday afternoon, one week after Lexxy stopped responding to Tom's texts and one week since Tom had to start buying overpriced videos to see his girlfriend's face. With no more community college classes to attend, Tom decided enough was enough and vowed to go see Lexxy and win her back in person.

Tom logged into Videofan2299 and bought Lexxy's newest video. It was a $115 two-hour scene, starting with Lexxy dressed as Black Widow from the Marvel movies. She had on the skin-tight black jumpsuit that showed off her incredible curves, high heels and an obvious ScarJo/Black Widow wig. Riley was there too, dressed as a very slutted-up Wonder Woman, wearing an American flag bikini, thigh-high red boots with heels and a WW headband. There were two other girls there as well. An Asian beauty dressed as Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn and a redhead dressed as Mystique were there as well. They were in what appeared to be a well-lit balcony in the middle of Capital City where Lexxy's college was.

The video started out as most of Lexxy's did. Close-up shots of the beauties' asses, thighs, titties and faces, some suggestive dancing and crawling, lots of caressing and groping between the models.

After about 10 minutes of teasing, the four cosplay babes got on their handles and knees and began crawling suggestively, the camera focusing on each of their booties as they crawled away to the other room. When they reached the other room, the Black man from all of Lexxy's videos was there, dressed as Killmonger.

"It's time to pay your reparations with your bodies, colonizers," the Black stud said.

The four beauties crawled to him and began servicing his cock with their mouths. Lexxy and Riley took turns pleasuring the shaft and the head while the two other babes worshipped the balls. The stud's cock was so inhumanly large than having four women pleasuring it at the same time didn't even feel overly crowded or out of place, with each tongue in charge of a different spot.

Tom searched the video for any clues. The scene was shot in front of a window with several famous landmarks of the city visible. Every single shot had at least some of the city skyline apparent. It was as if the video was deliberately shot to make the location as obvious as possible.

Tom immediately figured out the general location and began driving to the scene. He figured that Lexxy would likely still be in the vicinity since it was only a few hours earlier in the video based on the position of the sun.

As the video went on, the knockouts began shedding their clothes and sucking him more intensely. It was clear the sex portion of the video was coming next.

"Follow me, you colonizing trash," the Killmonger cosplayer said. The four sluts obliged and crawled on their knees to the next room, following the Black stud.

The next room was clearly the master bedroom of a suite in the Plaza hotel in downtown capital city. The Plaza logo was absolutely everywhere, from the pillows to the walls to the robes, set up conveniently to be in shot during most scenes.

Killmonger then lays down on the bed, with Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman laying by his side, each one caressing him, licking and worshipping his body and rubbing his large muscles. Mystique, still painted blue, began bouncing on his cock while Lexxy, dressed as Black Widow, began riding his face his with her big juicy ass to the camera.

Within 20 minutes of this two hour video, Tom had already discovered the location of Lexxy's hotel. He drove up there immediately. occasionally glancing at Lexxy's video.

Tom concentrated on driving but listed to the sucking, pounding, squirting and screaming sounds from the video over the next hour and a half. He heard "CUM INSIDE ME!!!" at least a dozen times over the course of the video, and it sounded like more than half of those pleads did in fact end with a cumshot into an unprotected pussy.

By the time Tom got to the Plaza, the video was nearly over and each of the four women had a thoroughly soaked snatch leaking thing globules of man-cum.

Tom should have known that he couldn't compete with a man with a cock bigger than his forearm who just blew half a dozen loads in two hours without a sign of fatigue or fading stamina, but he was determined to win back the love of his life. Walking from his car to the hotel, he was determined to go room by room if he had to in order to find Lexxy.

Only he didn't need to. Walking into the hotel, there was a large, couldn't-miss sign on a promotional board by the hotel entrance.

"Superheroine gathering: Room 1901". There was a Black Panther logo beneath it. It couldn't have been a more obvious giveaway. Was Lexxy begging for Tom to go save her? Or daring him to try?

Tom hurried up to floor 19. The hotel was foreignly luxurious to Tom, who grew up upper-middle class but not filthy rich like the clientele the hotel seemed to be made for. Marble statues, adornments everywhere, floor tiles that looked like they belonged in a grand palace. The elevator even had a servant in a white-glove tuxedo who assisted guests to their rooms. Tom clearly didn't belong. He wondered how anyone he knew managed to afford all of this.

"Your floor, sir?" asked the employee.

"19"

"Ah, penthouse. Very well then."

The gilded doors of the elevator shut and the elevator rose to the top floor of the hotel. Tom couldn't believe that Lexxy was at this grand hotel, let alone in a suite on the top floor.

When the elevator arrived, Tom hurried out the elevator towards the long end of the hallway. There were only a handful of doors on the floor, each on undoubtedly housing a massive suite. When he finally reached the end of the hallway, he saw the door for 1901.

Tom ran up to the door and even from the outside, there were some very obvious sounds indicating that there was some mind-blowing, bed-breaking, scream-your-lungs-out sex going on behind the door.

There was yelling, moaning, smacking, clapping, squirting, gagging, slurping sounds coming from beyond the door, and quite loudly. As Tom tried to summon his nerve, he noticed that there were actually several female voices heard beyond the door, indicating that Lexxy was not alone. If there were multiple females, there were likely multiple males he'd have to scare off. But it was now or never. Tom had to get Lexxy back.

Tom put his hand on the lavish doorknob. He twisted it slowly, not feeling a lock or anything to keep the door shut. He turned it all the way, still without resistance. After a long hesitation, Tom made a pushed. The door flung wide open.

It took Tom a second to process everything he was seeing. There was a single, enormous muscle-bound Black man sitting on the couch naked, covered head to toe in beautiful naked women. Two babes to his left, three to his right, each caressing and licking his heavily muscled chest, arms and abdomen. There was a girl behind him rubbing his shoulders with her hands and his neck and head with her large breasts. There were at least three more on the ground, taking turns sucking his superhuman-sized cock. Most of them were completely naked and nearly all were caked in thick coats of cum in at least two or three parts of their body. Every pussy that Tom could see was either dripping fresh cum or coated in a layer of dried cum. There were girls on the couches, tables and standing up in various places in the suite, too many for Tom to initially count. Tom was staring for nearly a minute with no one reacting to him, every woman hyperfocused on the Black Adonis in the middle of the sea of pussy. After several moments of staring, Tom Recognized Lexxy as one of the women on the floor, sucking the dick with fresh jizz trickling out of her babymaker.

"LEXXY! WHAT THE FUCK??!!!" Tom exclaimed.

Lexxy took her mouth off the Black dick and began stroking it with her hands. She turned around, still jerking off the BBC.

"Dante, it finally happened. Looks like we got a stalker," Lexxy calmly said, promptly going back to sucking his cock.

"A stalker?! I'm your fucking boyfriend!!!"

Lexxy didn't bother removing her mouth from Dante's cock this time.

"Lexxy!" exclaimed Tom, walking towards her.

As Tom got closer, the Black man rose up, pushing over a half-dozen naked women clear of him. He was at least half a foot taller than the 6-foot-tall Tom, muscled like a superhero with arms that were thicker than Tom's legs.

"You fucked up now whiteboy. Lemme show you what we do with stalkers round here," the Black man exclaimed.

The naked Black man lunged toward Tom and grabbed his shirt's neck collar with a single outstretched hand and lifted him in the air with incredible ease.

"Please! No! Don't!" Tom began pleading

The Black man wound up his other hand launched a bone-shattering punch to Tom's orbit, knocking him out immediately. The women laughed, and some of them had a spontaneous orgasm watching Dante dominate this absolute beta male. Then they resumed their licking, rubbing and sucking.

Tom woke up sometime later. He came to his senses slowly, first remembering vaguely the sequence of events that led him to his situation. A few moments later, he realized he was naked and tied to a chair in a closed room. A moment after that, he noticed the weird device on his penis. It was a metal cage, sealed with a little padlock. He recognized the device from his many years watching porn as a chastity device.

"Wh-What the fuck!" the tied cuckold exclaimed.

A beautiful Asian woman opened the door. She was wearing a head-to-toe bunny costume, complete with black high-heels, fishnet stockings and a corset that showed off her ample cleavage. She looked to be about 5"4', 110 pounds or so. She was absolutely stunning, with a slim athletic body, a model's face, luscious black hair done up in pigtails and breasts the size of cantaloupes. Tom's jaw dropped.

"Hey Blondie, your stalker is awake!" she yelled, walking away and giving Tom a magnificent view of her round juicy ass.

Lexxy walked in a few moments later. She had fresh hair and makeup, far fancier and more elaborate than Tom had ever seen her style herself. She was in the exact same bunny outfit as the Asian beauty. The corset exemplified her womanly curves even better than it did for the Asian girl, her wide hips screaming fertility to Tom's lizard brain.

"So my stalker is finally awake! Dante really rocked your shit didn't he! You know, you were down in like two seconds. He worked up more of a sweat fucking our tight little holes than he did putting you into the ground" she giggled for a few moments. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh at you. It's not your fault that you're not a tenth of the man that Dante is. But I just can't have every whiteboy who falls in love with me trying to hunt me down in real life. You stalkers could become a real problem."

"Stalker?! I'm your fucking boyfriend! We've been together since middle school!"

"Boyfriend?? Sorry I don't think I have a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure I only have a bull who blows his load inside me five times a day, and about 400 cucks on OnlyFans that spend their rent money on videos of it happening. So no, I'm pretty sure you're not my boyfriend. You're a loser who sends me all your money and jerks his tiny dick to videos of me getting fucked like you never could!"

Tom let out a whaling cry of pain.

"Oh yah, that chastity device on your tiny little cock? Careful with that. Its inside is lined with spikes. If your itty bitty clitty gets excited it'll press up against the spikes! Sounds like it hurts, well now we know" said the spiteful snowbunny.

"You FUCKING BITCH!"

"Awww, I think it's time to shut you up" Lexxy inched closer to Tom and shoved her enormous cleavage in Tom's face, pulling him tightly into her bosom. Tom let out a blood-curdling scream into Lexxy's soft, heavenly pillows, with barely any sound escaping. She pulled harder and harder, cutting off Tom's air and leaving him to silently scream into the bombshell's perfect milkers. He passed out within a few more seconds. Lexxy released his head and let him breath.

Tom woke up a few minutes later. Lexxy was bent over, leaning on his shoulders for support. Her eyes were rolled back, her face contorted in an expression of unadulterated ecstasy. Dante was behind her, grabbing her hips like handles and pumping her forward and back on his cock. Riley and the Asian girl from before where standing behind him and carressing his body.

"You like that cucky? Tell all your stalker friends this is what happens when you try to harass me in real life. You'd be in a lot less pain if you just jerked your little dick behind the screen like a good little white boy," said Dante.

Tom's mouth was now filled with something silky and sticky. He could only unleash a muffled yell as his dick hardened and pressed against the spikes in his chastity cage.

Lexxy leaned forward and put her lips against Tom's ears.

"He fucks me in places you could never reach. It's over for you Tom. I'm gonna burn this image into your mind. The rest of your life, you'll be obsessed with me. You're going to spend every cent you have on me. You're going to think about me every morning, noon and night. You're gonna think about how I spend your money on different outfits for Dante to fuck me in. You'll scream my name when you cum in your sock. You'll be my slave forever, Tom and you'll be nothing to me but another ATM. I faked every orgasm I ever had with you and if you got me pregnant, I would have gotten an abortion without a second thought"

Tom was in agony, with every word of Lexxy's making his cock harder and increasing the pain of his chastity cage. Lexxy could tell Tom was more turned on than he'd been in his life and was gleefully goading him to increase his torment.

"Forget about that cuck, he's wrapped around your finger already. I don't have all day to entertain one slut and her stalker. Now mother my babies, bitch!" Dante interjected.

Dante swung Lexxy more rapidly forward and back on his cock. Lexxy began throwing it back into his dick, producing an erotic clapping sound every time her bunny booty slapped against Dante's thighs.

Lexxy began screaming in orgasmic bliss. Tom watched helplessly in constant pain as the love of his life was ragdolled like a common slut by a Black man who could rip him in half.

After several minutes, Dante let out a roar and shoved his cock all the way up Lexxy's cunt, pushing as hard as he could.

"Oh my God daddy I can feel it filling me up! I can feel your babies swimming inside me!" screamed the snowbunny.

Tom had all he could handle. His spiked, cage cock erupted a tiny watery squirt that juxtaposed hilariously with the thick, copious load that Dante had just fucked into his slut's womb.

"Clean this shit up, Imma go knock up that Asian bitch" barked Dante, leaving the room a few seconds after inseminating Lexxy.

Lexxy slid her costume's panties to the side, letting Tom see the thick white baby batter dripping from her pussy.

"Goodbye Tom. Have fun jerking off to me and sending me half your paycheck for the rest of your life. If you ever try to stalk me again, I'll have Dante break every bone if your body. Here, take this as a parting gift." said the snowbunny

Lexxy reached into Tom's pockets and removed his wallet. She took all the money from the wallet and placed it in her cleavage, save for a $20 bill. She took the twenty and wiped it Jackson-side up on her drenched, leaking pussy.

"Use this for gas money to get home," she said. Then she stuck the sticky, jizz-soaked bill on Tom's forehead like a post-it note, the cum keeping it suck on.

Lexxy began to walk away. Tom spit out the gag in his mouth, which turned out to be about three pairs of silky cum-drenched panties.

"Lexxy, wait! Think this through!" Tom pleaded. "Don't leave me! I can help you! I can help you become the biggest porn star ever! Let me be your manager!"

Lexxy paused, then turned around. "Why would I let you be my manager? You're my top customer, Video-fan-2-2-9-9. You're the one keeping champagne in my glass and Balmain lingerie on my booty. Most of the girls just film each other. Why would I let you be my manager and give up the revenue you bring me?"

"Please! Just hear me out!" pleaded Tom. "Think about it. I was your boyfriend for 6 years. There's 6 years of proof of that. Photos, videos, social media posts, even some sex tapes! Wouldn't a snowbunny being managed by her real-life ex-boyfriend be the ultimate cuckoldress? You could taunt the cameraman while Dante's fucking you, and the audience will know it's a real cuckolding. You could post a picture of us at prom and juxtapose it with a picture of me spreading your legs to let a Black man fuck you! I can be your living proof that you're an innocent girl corrupted by Black cock. I can be the proof that you really did get converted into a black-owned slut. Most of the OnlyFans girls have never touched a white boy in their lives. Their cuckoldress act is a lie and their audience knows it. If you keep me as your boyfriend and manager, the cuckolding will be real and the white boys will go absolutely wild for you! Fuck 500 fans, you could have 500 thousand whiteboys emptying their wallets to see that!"

It was an interesting proposition, Lexxy had to admit. Tom was always a little streetsmart, but this was actually a pretty impressive idea. She thought for a moment, and came up with an answer.

"You will not be my boyfriend. You will not be my manager. You'll be my bitch. You'll be responsible for every facet of my OnlyFans. Filming, editing, promotion, replying to those pathetic paid DMs you losers pay for. If any *complications* arise, you'll take full financial and legal responsibility. You'll set the stage up and clean up when the scene is done. You'll be my and Dante's chauffeur, maid and butler. You'll live on a diet of ramen noodles and live in your car. All money will go to me and Dante. You'll drop out of school and be available to me 24/7. Does that sound like a deal? Oh, and if I don't have 5,000 subscribers in a month the deal's off and you can go back to spending your student loans on my porn. Now go get me some Plan B. And think of the next 10 ideas you have to make me a superstar."

stafbeck
stafbeck
364 Followers