College Snowbunny Pt. 03: Lexxy's Story

Story Info
The story from Lexxy's Perspective.
9.5k words
4.22
31.8k
50

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers

Lexxy's life changed on August 21nd, two weeks before she was slated to start going to community college with her loving boyfriend Tom. She was unexpectedly accepted to a fancy inner city school off the waitlist just a few days before classes started. She had never been to the city before, or really out of her hometown. She was as sheltered as could be her entire life, never being allowed to travel or be alone with her boyfriend, or even watch violent sports like football. When she found out she had an opportunity to get out and see more of the world, she couldn't turn it down.

The men in Lexxy's life all knew what would happen if she ran off to the city to go to college and tried desperately to stop it. Her big brother and father were both racist, Trump-supporting conservatives who were terrified that Lexxy would do disgraceful things if she was ever released from the cage they built for her at home. Her boyfriend Tom was heartbroken that he wouldn't see his beautiful girlfriend every day if she went to a different school. All three pleaded for her to stay home and go to a local community college, but she couldn't resist the allure of the big city. She kissed her bro, father and boyfriend goodbye and moved in her stuff just two days before classes.

Lexxy had every intention of staying faithful to her loving boyfriend Tom, but she was eager to see things and do things that her uptight family would never let her. She knew she was out of Tom's league of course, but she was out of everyone's league. And if Tom was the closest thing to good enough for her, and they loved each other dearly, what else could she ask for?

When Lexxy arrived on move-in day she moved into a building of about 400 girls and 400 boys across 8 floors, with girls on the even floors. Lexxy was excited to meet future friends from all walks of life and escape the shelter she had at home. She tried mingling with her roommate, neighbors and other floormates, but she found so many of the girls to be cold and pretentious. Girls would respond to her questions with one-word answers, refuse to share any information about themselves and made snide comments to put her down. Lexxy almost cried when she found out that a bunch of the girls from the floor were going to go eat in the dining hall together and didn't invite her.

Just as she was getting nervous that she wouldn't make any friends in college, there was a knock on the door. Lexxy opened the door and saw the most beautiful woman she had ever seen wearing a warm smile.

"Hi! You must be Lexxy! I saw you moving in earlier and I've been meaning to find you. How are you? You mind if I come in? My name is Riley!"

Riley was about 5"5', with a gorgeous round face, light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, juicy lips and a vibrant smile that screamed approachable despite her knockout appearance. She had a slim, slightly athletic body with c-cup breasts and a small but perfectly shaped booty.

Lexxy let Riley into her empty room and the two began chatting.

"How are you liking college?" asked Riley.

"Honestly I kind of hate it. I miss my family and my boyfriend. The girls here are so mean. They won't talk to me, they won't give me a chance!" Lexxy replied.

"Of course they won't, sweetie. How you seen yourself? You look like a blonde Kardashian with bigger boobs! These girls are just threatened by you. We all know we're after the same thing and it's in short supply, they just know that you're gonna get it easier than they will looking like that!" Riley said.

"Awwww you're so sweet! You're absolutely stunning too" Lexxy replied.

"Pretty girls need to stick together! Fuck those trolls. We'll have a better chance of getting what we want together anyway!" Riley said.

"What we want?"

"Yah, silly, some real man meat! Why do you think we're at college? To get a degree?" Riley giggled.

"Oh, well I'm happy to be your wingwoman Riley, but I actually already have a boyfriend. His name is Tom and he's so sweet." Lexxy replied.

"Wow a pretty girl like you tied down? Tom must be some man. Ooh let me see a picture of him! Please!?"

Lexxy pulled out her phone and showed Riley a picture of herself with Tom at a recent grad party. "There he is! Isn't he a cutie?"

Riley took a look at the picture and laughed. "Ha-Ha. Very funny girl. Now seriously, show me the guy. Come on, don't get me excited over nothing."

"What do you mean? That's my boyfriend! Are you saying there's something wrong with him??"

Riley stared deeply at Lexxy for a few moments and realized she wasn't joking. "Oh..... honey...."

Lexxy was offended. "Excuse me??!"

Riley touched Lexxy on the thigh and defused the tension. "Look, Lexxy. Come on. Did you ever wonder why all the girls who look like you date guys who look nothing like Tom? Really. Did you never notice that all the pretty girls ended up in the arms of Black men? Did you ever notice that all the best athletes in football, basketball, boxing, they're all Black men? Didn't watching whiteboys being physically dominated in everything teach you that maybe they're not the ones you should share your precious body with?"

Lexxy was perplexed. "What? I mean, no. I was never allowed to watch sports like that. I live in a pretty rich town. There aren't any Black people my age in it, and I've never really been allowed that far outside. I guess you're right that a lot of pretty women end up with Black men. I had never really thought about that though."

Riley giggled again. "Oh my God you're so sheltered! But that's so sad! You mean you've never been with a Black guy before? You've never had a real cock before?"

Lexxy blushed. "Riley, I just met you! Oh my God, that's so personal!"

Riley pinched her thumb to her index finger and started moving them away from each other. "Be honest, how tiny was that little white dick you have to pretend to like?"

Lexxy clenched her eyes when Riley's fingers were about two and a half inches apart.

"Oh my god! That small! You poor girl!" exclaimed Riley. "Be honest, you've never had an orgasm from sex in your life, have you?"

Lexxy was embarrassed and started blushing. Riley was right, Tom's tiny dick never even got her close. The one time he was drunk enough to not blow his load all over her prematurely, she felt next to nothing from Tom's weenie.

Riley could read her like a book. "Ok girl, we're gonna have to get you laid. First order of business. Put on something sexy, we're going out"

Lexxy was ecstatic that a girl wanted to be her friend finally, but was adamant she would never leave Tom.

"Riley! Look, I'll go out with you but I'm not gonna cheat on Tom! I love him! We're gonna get married and have the cutest babies together some day!"

"Sure, sure. You'll come around eventually, Lexxy. Now put something hot on, let's go out for drinks and explore the talent! Like, now!" Riley replied.

"Fine, give me like 5 minutes. I'm just gonna change then I'll meet you outside the room" said Lexxy.

"Girl don't be weird! Just change in front of me! I'll give you some pointers for how to dress in this city" replied the brunette.

"Ugh fine!" Lexxy wasn't used to this, but she figured changing in front of a girl was something she'd have to do anyway since she had a roommate. Lexxy turned away from Riley and pulled down her pants, revealing a pink lacy thong being absolutely devoured by her plump ass cheeks.

"Oh my God your butt is amazing! I'm soooo jealous!" Riley interjected. "Go on, keep bending over. I need to take a selfie with my new BFF's big booty" Riley put her face next to Lexxy's bare ass and began taking selfies with different facial expressions.

Lexxy blushed again. "Riley, stop that! It's not that nice!". She was so happy to hear that Riley liked her that she let her keep taking selfies though. It was harmless, she thought.

Lexxy changed into a pair of black booty shorts paired with some black fishnet stockings Tom once asked her to wear, per Riley's recommendations. Riley was already dressed up in a short red skirt, white thigh-high socks and a tube top showing her midriff. Her look perfectly balanced approachably friendly and unattainably sexy; the perfect cross between girl-next-door and model-way-out-of-your-league.

Lexxy and Riley walked around the city blocks for a few hours. Everywhere they went, they turned heads and dropped jaws. Countless white and Asian men tried to talk to them, but Riley harshley shut them down every time.

"Fuck off, loser. You should know by looking at us we'd never be seen with you"

"Sorry, you must be at least 8 inches to talk to us"

"In your wet dreams, loser"

Lexxy couldn't believe the way that Riley spoke to people and how she just got away with it. Were these the perks of being beautiful? Was Lexxy able to do this the entire time?

Everywhere they went, Riley effortlessly coaxed desperate white boys into paying for their drinks, their food, their clothes. She'd even be mean to them while doing it, but they paid for her every time.

"Thanks for buying us these skirts loser. Feel free to think about us while you're humping your hand," she said to one of them.

Lexxy returned from a day of shopping an exploring with several bags of free clothes, makeup, leftover food and underwear. She couldn't believe how easy it was to navigate the city as a beautiful woman.

"That sucks we didn't see any good meat today. I guess that's what happens when you hang out in the rich hipster parts of the city. Don't worry, I've heard a tip about a something special that lives in this very building. Maybe we can meet him tonight!" Riley told Lexxy as she dropped her off at her room.

"I loved today! Feel free to bang whoever you want Riley, but I'm loyal to Tom. Text me later and we'll hang out, ok?" Lexxy replied.

"Whatever you say, Lex. Byyyyeeee!"

Lexxy's roommate gave her a dirty look eyeing all the free stuff she got that day. Lexxy ignored her, content she found best friend in Riley.

Riley texted her a few hours later. "Let's get dinner?"

Lexxy met Riley down in the dining hall and got some food. When she got to the table, Riley started telling her about her new prospect.

"So get this. Guy on the sixth floor. Dante Freeman. Saw his mugshot online. 6'6". Black as night". Huge muscles. Tattoos all over. Seems like he's a drug dealer that got the charges dropped when the new DA came in. Also was arrested for multiple counts of assault of a few white frat boys that put them in intensive care, charges dropped. Got in on a mandatory affirmative action mandate or something. Apparently he has over a hundred baby mammas already." Riley went on, glowing.

"This guy sounds like a piece of shit! Why are you telling me this?" Lexxy interjected.

"A piece of shit? Honey, that fella is the most valuable piece of real estate in this building. Every girl in this school is going to be fantasizing about having his big black cock inside them. He's the biggest catch in this school, and he's in our building!" Riley replied.

"Whatever floats your boat, Riley. I think you pretty much have your choice of guys here", said Lexxy.

"Are you kidding me? We're going to have to claw our way in to have a chance with this guy. I'm gonna need your help, you know. Every girl in this school is going to be throwing themselves at him. Every girl in this gentrified-ass so-called city."

"I'll help you with whatever you need, Riley. Like I said, I'll be your wingwoman whenever you want. But I'm loyal to Tom."

"Sure you are. Hey, I managed to get Dante's insta, let's take a pic to DM him?"

"Ughhhh."

"Don't worry, I'll just use the one I took earlier where I'm licking your butt" Riley said, pulling out her phone

"Riley!"

"Already sent. Thanks bestie!"

Riley and Lexxy finished dinner and went upstairs to Lexxy's room. While they were talking, Riley heard her phone go off.

"Oh my God, Riley! He actually responded! He said to come up to room 517 when he tells us! Oh my God, you know what this means! Out of every girl in the city he chose us to be his next company!" Riley beamed.

"Stop teasing me, I know you didn't actually send a picture of my ass to that guy. Fine, we can go hang out with him later tonight, although I don't know who he thinks he is talking to you like that. He should make time for us, not the other way around!" Lexxy replied.

Riley giggled. "Whatever. I'm gonna go change into my best outfit. You do the same. When I come back down, we'll drink and hang out until he calls us up, ok? Put on something sexy for me winggirl, give him a reason to keep us around!"

Lexxy laughed. "Alright, finnneeeee" Riley was odd, but she was the only friend Lexxy had. The only girl at the school who didn't hate her out of spite. And even though she had no intention of doing anything with anyone, this was a perfect opportunity to get dressed to the nine and feel like confident, beautiful independent woman she aspired to be in college.

Lexxy stripped down and put on Tom's favorite lingerie. It was a lacy black set of lacy panties, bra, garter belt and stockings. He massive ass swallowed up the g-string panties and her ample cleavage leaked out of the bra, which always drove Tom nuts. The underwear always made Lexxy feel incredibly confident, sexy, radiant and beautiful. Just as she wanted to feel tonight. Over that, she threw on a beautiful red cocktail dress that one of their many benefactors had picked up during her shopping adventures today, which hugged her curves beautifully and cut off just short enough to show off the meat of her thighs, and wonderfully displayed her dumptruck booty. The dress barely covered half of her breasts, leaving large cleavage out for the world to see.

Riley came down to the room shortly after, wearing high heals and a surprisingly bulky and loose raincoat. Lexxy saw her and got a bit embarassed, thinking she overdressed.

The two best friends spent the next three hours drinking hard seltzer, playing drinking games and sharing intimate details about their personal lives.

Riley told Lexxy about her countess escapades with Black men, her hobby of teasing and tormenting white boys, the crazy thing's she's done for Black men and that Black men have done to her. Lexxy told Riley about her sheltered upbringing, her relationship with Tom, and their pathetic "sex" lives.

Riley finally got the DM.

"Come up. Now"

Riley beamed with excitement. "He's ready for us! He's ready! Oh my God Lexxy we have to get up there now!"

The two beauties went up to the fifth floor and walked to room 517. Riley knocked on the door. It was opened by the most magnificent specimen she had ever seen.

Dante was at least half a foot taller than the 5'9" Lexxy, who was wearing 4-inch stripper heels. He was muscled like a woman's fantasy, with a wide, muscular chest, tree-trunk arms and a torso in a perfect inverted triangle. He had tattooes all across his neck and arms. He was wearing tight jogger sweatpants and a skin-tight t-shirt that showed his every bulging muscle. He took a good look at both Lexxy and Riley before her said a word. "Ok, you'll do. Come in"

Dante let the two beauties in and closed the door. Riley immediately pulled something out of her pocket and stuck it to the wall, not saying a word. After a few awkward silent seconds, the newly confident Lexxy opted to break the tension. "Hi, I'm Lexxy, and this is my fr-"

Before she could even finish the sentence, Riley dropped her trenchcoat and showed Dante what was underneath. She was wearing the sexiest lingerie set Lexxy had ever seen, a floral laced red-and black bra and pantie set complete with black stockings even more intricate than Lexxy's. Lexxy's jaw dropped.

Dante leered for a moment, then nodded. This was all the approval Riley needed. She shot up to Dante's body and embraced him tightly and kissed him more passionately than Lexxy had ever seen two people kiss before. Lexxy couldn't believe what was happening. She thought to herself that Tom would have came his pants 10 times over by now and wondered how Dante wasn't.

Riley pulled her face from Dante's lips and looked him in the eye and smiled devilishly. Then she began to squat down and lower her head to the length of Dante's waist.

The sheltered Lexxy was overwhelmed by the sheer intensity and newness of the situation. She had never seen another sex act being performed, in person or even in pornography. She couldn't believe her new best friend was about to blow a man she just met. And frankly, she was massively distracted by the breathtaking site of Riley in her lingerie and the sheer masculinity of Dante. She was too shocked and overloaded to move, frozen in place for several seconds. When she realized what was about to happen, she tried to regain control of her body tell Riley to stop, thinking that seeing another man's penis would constitute an act of infidelity on her part.

Before she could get a single word out, Riley was squatting down to the floor and gripping the sides of Dante's sweatpants pulling them down. As his pants descended, Lexxy saw the outline of a manhood larger than she could ever imagine. Dante's cock was a perfect shade of milk chocolate with nearly the girth of an apple. Riley pulled Dante's pants down slowly, like it was christmas morning and she wanted to savor the unwrapping of her favorite present. As Dante's pants slipped lower and lower, the shaft of the cock kept getting longer and longer. Both Riley and Lexxy stared doe-eyed with their mouths open, seeing how long his shaft would go. After pulling down for what seemed like an eternity, Riley finally pulled the pants completely under the cock, while fell more than half way to his knees.

Lexxy was speechless. Riley was too, but she managed to get some words out first.

"See Lexxy? This is what a real cock looks like. If you have a son with Tom, he'll have a tiny little whiteboy peepee and all the girls will laugh at him. But when you have a baby with Dante..."

Lexxy was utterly mesmerized. She didn't realize that penises could be that large. She didn't even think that manmeat could be that much bigger than Tom's, which was about the length of her pinky finger and as wide as a nickel. She realized that she was probably cheating on Tom by seeing another man naked, but she couldn't look away.

Riley began to go to town with her mouth on Dante's cock. It was far too large for Riley to take on her own, and it was only with great effort that she was able to stretch her mouth wide open enough to take the tip of his shaft in her mouth. She began dancing her tongue on the tip of Dante's cock while she moved it deeper and less deep into her mouth. While she was sucking the tip, she used both hands to jerk off the shaft. Dante's cock got harder from this action, which made his cock grow even wider and longer. Riley made audible moans of pleasure while she played with his cock.

"What's wrong, is the big booty bitch shy or something?" Dante exclaimed, realizing that one girl was not going to be enough to stimulate his cock orally. "You're the bitch with the phat ass from that first pic right? Well what the fuck you waiting for?"

Riley pulled her mouther off Dante's cock and began rubbing her saliva across the shaft. "Lexxy's a sheltered suburban girl. She doesn't wanna cheat on her white boyfriend! This is their first night apart, isn't that cute?"

Dante was intrigued. "No shit? You brought me a girl this who a virgin? Shit, you alright Rosie."

"H-Hey, I'm not a virgin! My boyfriend loves me very much and he's given me some grea- well, we've had a lot of sex! Ok? So don't think that I'm some naive sheltered girl! Not that I'm gonna let you fuck me or anything!" Lexxy snapped back, offended but also honored that someone as manly as Dante acknowledged her beauty. She had never felt happy to have someone notice her appearance before; it had always been a given that everyone she met would think she was beautiful. But somehow hearing Dante say it filled her with pride.

stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers