College Snowbunny Pt. 03: Lexxy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do- do you think I can..." Lexxy quietly muttered

"Fuck yes you can! Look, I gotta tell you something. I kind of recorded our little sexy time last night. I put up a few cameras when you weren't looking," Riley went on

"You what?!!" Lexxy interrupted

"Just wait! How about I put that video up on Onlyfans. I'll split the money three ways with you and Dante. I'll introduce you to the porn buyer market, I'll help you out with the promotions, and we can get you up and running in like a week. You'll have your tuition money by the end of next weekend! Or if you want I can delete it and we forget this ever happened" the brunette elaborated.

"Fuck Riley, I don't fucking know. Shit, 12 hours ago I was still in love with Tom. I can't even think right now. My entire life just took a 180," Lexxy stated.

"Alright, I get it. 18 years of brainwashing doesn't go away easily. Maybe some more time with Dante will help you see things more clearly. Why don't I- Oh shit! look over by the line for the stir fry bar!"

Lexxy turned her eyes to the long line by the end of the dining hall. There was an enormous Black man talking to a beautiful girl in line and getting very physical. A smaller white man, presumably the beauty's girlfriend, was getting more and more aggressive against the Black man as the girl got more touchy and affectionate with the Black suitor.

Lexxy and Riley stared intently, hoping they'd see some interesting drama or a fight. The pretty girl in line began rubbing the muscles of the Black suitor and moved her hands gradually towards his chest and abs while the white boyfriend stood seething in anger. When the white girl's hands finally reached the Black man's waist he put his hands on hers and moved them to his cock area while the beauty's eyes lit up. The white boyfriend had enough and violently pushed the much-larger alpha male, barely budging the Black man and sending himself tumbling back. The Black man responded swiftly. He delivered a single punch to the white boy that landed cleanly in his face and knocked him back several feet into the wall, passing out immediately. The victorious Black man lifted the giggling beauty onto his shoulder and took her from the line into the bathroom.

"Oh FUCK that way hot" Lexxy said

"Come on, you seriously can't still be considering white boys after seeing *that* can you? Seriously, if you and Tom had a son it would end up like that loser that just got knocked out and whose girlfriend is probably getting creampied by a real man as we speak. How much easier does the choice have to be?" Riley pressed.

"Fuck. This kind of shit happens a lot?" Lexxy asked.

"Every fucking day. Didn't you ever wonder why racist whiteboys are always moving out of places where Black people are? They can't fucking compete. They sheltered you and brainwashed you for 18 years. Are you really gonna let them get away with it?" Riley asked.

"Fuck no. Upload that video, Riley. Let's see where this takes me" Lexxy said.

"Good girl! Let's take some sexier pics and upload them to your gram later. If we can get you to like 10k followers you'll be able to get a pretty good following on your first day!"

The next few days went exceedingly well for Lexxy. Every day, Dante would call Riley and Lexxy up to his room around 8pm for several hours of mind-blowing, scream-your-lungs-out sex. Even as Dante met dozens of other beauties competing for time on his dick, Lexxy and Riley were always the two that got the most time with him and who got to sleep with him and wake him up. She made friends with countless beauties who were also part of Dante's carousal of pussy, and was learning more about being a proper snowbunny from them. Riley's videos with Lexxy were her most popular ever, and Lexxy was earning several thousand dollars every day. She used her money to buy new outfits, makeup and hire stylists to look sexier for Dante, and she took pre-sex selfies in the outfits she'd be wearing to post on Instagram to boost her social media profile. Her love for Dante grew every time he used her as a fuckdoll and, though taking Plan B religiously, she began to accept and even look forward to the prospect of being impregnated with a Black baby. During the week, she learned about things like The Case For Reparations during Philosophy 101 and The 1619 Project from her American History 103 courses. She was finally getting to learn the truth about race in America that her racist brother and father never wanted her to. While Dante's harem grew larger every day, Lexxy and Riley remained his favorite fuck toys and loved to parade them around campus, making jealous white boys rage and cry with envy. Every day Lexxy learned more about the racist history of the United States that had been hidden from her and she became more resentful of the pathetic white men in her life that tried to hide her from the Black men they knew they could not compete with. She began replying to Tom less and less and within a few days she felt nothing but disdain and disgust for him and his tiny penis. All of the genuine love and affection she once felt for her boyfriend completely wiped away from the hours of being plowed, stretched and used by a real man with a real cock.

Dante was, as expected, killing it in college and Lexxy found herself having to share him more and more. Even though she only had to share a bed with Riley and Dante the first few days, by Wednesday Dante was the talk of the building and inviting at least one extra girl every night. Sometimes Lexxy would walk past his door and hear him with three, four, five or even six moaning female voices. Lexxy needed to make herself stand out and she needed to do it fast.

By Saturday, Lexxy's sexy pics on Instagram had tripled her follower count to about 15k and she was ready to release her OnlyFans. When Tom refused to stop texting her several days after she stopped responding to him, she sent him the link to her profile as the final fuck-you to her ex-lover.

Lexxy's profile was exorbitantly expensive but for good reason. As Riley explained, her fanbase of cuckolded white males by and large have a financial domination kink, which means they got more aroused the more money they sent to her. Her profile cost $80 a month just to access, plus each video cost about $1 a minute. It felt empowering to take that money away from the people she was learning to be oppressors, and better yet to use that money on sexy outfits, makeup, and shoes to be more attractive to a Black man.

Lexxy blocked Tom's number after she was sure she'd broken his heart and turned her attention to being an anti-racist snowbunny and Dante's loveslave. Dante let her film all the sex he had with her for a one-third cut, and she was easily making three hours of new footage every day, The first scene was generally early in the morning, when the sluts that Dante had invited to spend the night woke him up with some mind-blowing morning sex. This was invariably the sloppiest and most amateur-eque of the videos she'd upload in the day, but the realness of the situation combined with Lexxy's natural beauty made the scenes incredibly popular. The next scene was usually the most professional. Dante would invite Lexxy, Riley and usually at least one other girl to come over around 11pm. The snowbunnies would always be dressed to the nine with meticulous hair, makeup and usually a brand new set of expensive and complicated lingerie. Lexxy would generally spend at least three hours preparing for this scene, getting her hair, makeup and outfit perfect. The last scene would generally be an informal late-night scene with Lexxy, Dante and the other snowbunnies doing whatever the hell they wanted, usually playing lighthearted games or talking about topics they were interested in before the activities invariably evolved into passionate love-making. As an example, the first Tuesday where Lexxy had her Onlyfans, involved a strip game of go-fish between Dante, Lexxy, Riley and another slut he invited over, which lasted until about the part where the snowbunnies were in bras and panties when the sluts' libidos couldn't take it any more, attacked Dante and began to take turns riding Dante, looking right into his eyes as he inseminated each one of them. These videos were the most intimate, raw, and mimicked the tender affection that whiteboys were starved of.

These videos all sold well, though the biggest money makers were usually the second video with the extensive preparation time, makeup and requirement for new outfits. Lexxy's page exploded within days, but she found herself spending most of her time either fucking Dante, preparing to fuck Dante, or editing videos of her fucking Dante. She could barely keep up with the constant messages whiteboys were sending her for $15 a pop, let alone the incredibly interesting things she was learning in school. Nevertheless, she was making more money than she knew what to do with and her page doubled in size nearly every day. And she was making more than enough money to keep Dante happy, and being Dante's personal sex toy was the only thing she had cared about at that point.

About 6 days into her OnlyFans account, Lexxy and Riley got a rare night alone with just the two of them and Dante. After they fucked him to sleep, the brunette began to talk business with Lexxy.

"I'm sooooo proud of you girl. You have more followers in your first week than I did!" Riley whispered to her naked, cum-caked friend.

"I couldn't have done it without you. My life is so different, but so much better than it was two weeks ago. You seriously changed my life. I just hope I can keep this up!"

"I don't know if anyone can. It's one thing to fuck for three, four, five hours a day. But to edit all that info, plus do all the hair makeup and shopping? We'll do this for a few years then retire with a fat stack of cash and a fat black-bred belly," Riley replied.

"There's just gotta be another way. Pornstars don't do this shit do they?"

"Regular pornstars make in a year what we make in a session, Lex. Yah the studio does most of the work but they take almost all the money! Plus the industry is run by these gross old white men you have to favors for just to get a decent scene. I'd rather fucking die!"

"Yah, but how much could it cost to just hire someone to do all the bullshit? Do my hair and makeup, shop for outfits, come up with video ideas, reply to those gross slobs on Onlyfans..." Lexxy pondered.

Riley's head perked up, clearly interested in the idea. She wiped some spooge off her tits and began to think. "I don't know... most girls don't wanna share their money and any guy who would do that shit is probably some weird rapist or stalker or some shit. But I guess you could probably pay then like two grand a week and still make a giant profit when your followers get up to mine... but I wouldn't wanna take that risk."

Dante began grunting. Riley quickly began sucking his cock gently, nursing him back to sleep.

"Well, you're the one who said whiteboys like to be financially dominated. Who knows? Maybe there's a cuck out there who would get off to being enslaved by me and being my personal assistant for no money. Wouldn't that be a good idea?" Lexxy quickly took over sucking Dante's cock as the alpha male began drifting back to sleep.

Riley wiped off her mouth and replied "I guess it's possible. Never been done before. Some girls have thought about using their bulls as managers but they are usually more interested in fucking than working. I've thought of getting my loser brother to run my OF but I figure I've taken enough from him tee-hee-hee."

Lexxy switched from sucking to massaging his cock with her mommy milkers and replied "Well maybe there's some way I can figure out who my biggest fan is and see if they'll do it. Some of these guys have dropped their rent money on me already, I'm sure there's somebody. Oooh! It's my turn"

Lexxy climbed on top of Dante as his cock began to twitch and slid on top of his cock. Within a few seconds Dante had jerked his body a few times, let out a grunt, and unleashed a load into Lexxy's pussy.

"Fuck, that was a big one" the blonde said.

"Ugh, lucky" the brunette groaned.

Riley and Lexxy worked out a plan to fish out their biggest simps. Take some of their OF money, rent a big penthouse suite in the largest, most famous hotel in the city, and make it very obvious where and when the interracial reverse gangbang would occur. The first stalker to show up was probably the best hope to be Lexxy's new manager. If it turned out to be just a stalker, well, Dante was there to rip them in half. It was a no lose situation.

The next day, the two sluts texted all of Dante's bitches, told them to dress like superheroines, rented out a suite in the Plaza, bought a sign to advertise the orgy's location, and let nature run its course. Within four hours of the orgy's beginning, Tom was there and the rest was history.

Tom's life of servitude as Lexxy's manager and slave was about to begin.