College Snowbunny Pt. 03: Lexxy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah whatever. Little Bobby and his double-a battery babydick humping your ass for thirty seconds before nutting on your cheeks. I'm sure that must have been mind-blowing sex for you. You gonna learn what a real man can do for you" Dante retorted.

Dante put his hands under Riley's armpits and lifted her into the air with incredible ease. He brought her up to face level with him and Riley immediately locked her legs around Dante's torso and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, suspending herself in the air. Dante move his hands down to Riley's juicy ass and slipped her panties to the side. Both Riley and Dante gave Lexxy a piercing glare as Dante slowly positioned Riley's cunt to the the tip of his meat.

Lexxy was mesmerized and couldn't take her eyes away. Instinct took control of her right hand and it reached under her dress and began rubbing her pussy over her lingerie. This act was a complete reflex that Lexxy didn't think about or do intentionally, but was picked up immediately by Riley.

"Not so loyal to that babydick, are you now, Lexxy! Tee-hee-hee! It's ok we all know it's hot. Enjoy the show, I'm sure you'll be ready to tag in soon!" Riley teased.

"Sh-Shut up!" Lexxy pleaded, realizing she was rubbing herself but unable to control it.

Dante rubbed the tip of his rock-hard cock against Riley's moist, pink womanhood and began to tease. Still lifting Riley in the air, Dante began to slide Riley's body down the shaft of his cock. Riley screamed before he even got his entire tip into her.

"OHHHH MYY GODDD FUCCKKKK YESSS DDAAADDDYYYY!!!" Riley exclaimed

Still holding her up by her asscheeks, Dante brought Riley closer and closer as his cock was further enveloped by Riley's heavenly pussy.

Dante brought her to the base of his cock gently, allowing her pussy a few seconds to adapt to his massive size. Dante's meat was extensively sensitive, allowing him to feel every inch of Riley's introitus which filled him with a rush of ecstasy. Riley's nerve endings were clearly being overloaded and she could only scream in glee, clearly experiencing just as much orgasmic bliss.

Dante bounced Riley forward and backwards on his cock, still lifting her in the air. Riley screamed incomprehensibly for several minutes in a state of constant orgasm before gaining some composure.

After about five minutes of fucking Riley like a sextoy, she began to regain some sense and was able to muster out some words.

"F-f-f-fuck-k-k-Lex-xy-ho-ly-shit-you gotta t-ry this oh my G-od he's fucking my guts- up fuck baby yes! Give me all that dick baby!"

Riley kissed Dante deeply as she regained composure and he continued to ragdoll her like a toy. When Dante got tired of holding her up, her threw her onto her back on the bed in Dante's room, which was a makeshift queen bed from pushing two twin cots together.

Riley positioned herself to the side of the bed so Dante could easily stand and pump her pussy from the bed, then called over Lexxy.

"Lexxy, I know you want some of this. Here, put your hand on my tummy," Riley said.

Lexxy was confused but too horny to refuse. She placed her hand on Riley's tightly toned belly while Riley layed flat and waited for Dante to plow her.

"Ok, I want you to feel this" Riley added.

Lexxy was perplexed. Dante then walked to her side and stood up between Riley's legs hanging off the bed. He inserted his meat, now glistening and shiny with Riley's juices, once again into Riley's pussy. Lexxy could feel the bulge in Riley's belly as the cock got deeper and deeper. Lexxy was astounded by just how much mass Riley was taking and how deep Dante's cock was going, which went up past Riley's belly button to her epigastric area. She cupped the mass curiously and obsessively.

"Holy f-" Lexxy muttered.

"See? You're already grabbing his cock, through your best friend's womb. You're basically already giving him a handjob, you might as well just get it over with, don't you think?" added Riley.

Before she could respond, Dante pulled his monster out of Riley and rested it on top of her belly. The cock went from her groin to the top of her abdomen, showing how deep her was insider of her. The cock was now now glistening, coated with Riley's juices, which gave it a sparkling, celestial appearance. Lexxy eyed it intensely and bit her lip. She just couldn't resist anymore.

Lexxy reached out in front of her and grabbed Dante's cock with both hands. It was exhilarating for her, both to handle the spectacular piece of man meat and the rush of knowing she was cheating on her boyfriend with a man he could never compete with. She began to stroke it with her hands.

"Here," Riley giggled. "Like this"

Riley showed Lexxy how to properly stroke a big black cock, with large vertical strokes through the length of the shaft. Riley's pussy juice made a fine lubricant, and the two beauties began to jerk him off together.

Riley got up and stood behind Lexxy. "Here. You won't need this anymore," she said, zipping down her dress and presenting her glorious body in sexy lingerie to Dante. Dante's eyes shot to Lexxy's enormous rack, barely being contained by the lacy black bra that she was wearing.

"Oh Lexxy," teased Riley "I think Dante would appreciate a ride between those big fuckin' titties!"

Riley sat Dante onto the bench, then directed Lexxy on what to do. Keeping her bra on, Lexxy raised her rack over Dante's cock and lowered herself down, sandwiching his monstrous manhood between her comparably oversized flesh mounds. The cock went all the way through her entire cleavage and still had length to stick out on top.

Lexxy felt an immediate wave of pleasure by the breast stimulation and came closer to having an orgasm than ever before. She began rubbing her tits up and down on Dante's cock, which pleasured her as much as it did him.

Riley was impressed by Lexxy's technique. "Wow! The prude has some moves! Did your little whiteboy teach you that"

Lexxy giggled. "Tom would have blown his load 10 times over by now" It was funny to her, but she also began to realize how much Tom was depriving her of good sex, and what she had been missing her the entire time. Every second she was becoming less in love with Tom and more in love with Dante.

Riley decided to join in on the fun, sticking her mouth over the 5 or 6 inches of meat sticking out of the top of Lexxy's boobies. The two bombshells pleased Dante' cock for only a few minutes before Lexxy had her first orgasm. Lexxy noticed her moaning and shaking and was proud that her best friend was having her first orgasm, purely from breast stimulation.

The paradise of Lexxy's boobs and Riley's mouth got old to Dante. "Alright blondie. Time to hop on my dick. I wanna know what that virgin pussy feels like"

The blonde bombshell took off her bra and free Dante's cock. "Well, I'm not a really a virgin, my boyfriend Tom-"

"Two-inch white boys don't count bitch. You're about to take your first real cock. Bend over and show me the you intend to birth my babies with," Dante said firmly.

Lexxy was well beyond the point of resistance and just wanted to know what a real man's cock in her pussy would feel like. She did as she was told.

Lexxy bent over in anticipation for what was going to happen. Dante literally ripped her panties off of her, tearing apart the cotton like they were made of paper. She stuck her ass out and arched her back, giving her conqueror a view of her enormous, perfectly toned pillow of an ass. He gripped the her hips and brought his cock to the blonde's soaking-wet, virgin-tight pussy.

Dante's cock entered the virgin's cunt slowly as they both savored the moment. Lexxy could feel her pussy stretching and felt a pleasure she didn't realize she was capable of feeling. She came almost instantly, before Dante had even gotten the head of his dick fully inside her.

Lexxy let out a loud scream, so ear-piercing that everyone on the floor likely heard it. She was in heaven. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she entered a trance of orgasmic bliss.

Dante continued to slip deeper and deeper into Lexxy's soaked but compact pussy, feeling absolute euphoria as he remodeled the beauty's untarnished pussy. He was taken to a state of absolute euphoria as his sensitive dick allowed him to feel every inch of Lexxy's angelic pussy. Lexxy was in a stupor by the time Dante was able to fit his entire length inside her, then Dante began railing her faster and harder.

Riley sat down in front of Lexxy, holding her hand to guide her through her first real sexual experience. The blonde continued shaking, moaning and cumming near constantly as Dante railed her pristine womanhood. Her stupor continued for nearly 20 minutes of constant orgasm before she was able to gain self-awareness during her constant climax.

Riley could tell that her friend had finally became lucid again, even while Dante continued to pound away at her.

"See you why I only fuck Black guys yet?" the brunette beauty teased.

"Ohhmmmagoddd Rolllyy... I nevveeerrrrr wannnaaaa fuckkk awhitebeh againnn"

"Say it again, white bitch" Dante barked, realizing his slut was finally lucid.

"I- I never wanna fuck a white boy again! I never knew it was possible to feel this good! P-Please let me live my life to serve your Black cock!" Lexxy shouted. She couldn't believe what she had just said, but the words seemed to come out by themselves.

"Shiieettt. You white bitches are too fucking easy," Dante remarked, still in absolute paradise fucking Lexxy's tiny hole.

"I never knew sex could feel this good," Lexxy muttered. "I didn't know cocks could do this"

Riley leaned in and whispered in Lexxy's ear "That's not just a cock, Lexxy. Haven't you realized by now? That's a weapon of mass annihilation. A literal tool of white destruction. A cock that will end ten thousand white bloodlines. A staff that will tame even the most hateful of bitches and covert them to obedient Blacked sluts. A dick that will destroy racists- and races. Woman will throw their marriages away for it. White nationalist women will throw away their pride- and their bloodlines- for a taste of it. His dick will inseminate the wives of white racists and make them raise Black babies. Young white incels will stroke their tiny dicks to videos of him knocking up their crushes. The cock in your pussy is the embodiment of the of the future. A future where racist white boys watch in horror and agony while pretty white girls are ravaged, polluted and impregnated. That cock is the masterpiece of nature and the mortal enemy of white supremacy. The age of it's rule is coming. Now show it the respect it deserves!"

It was all the pep talk she needed. "I think I'm ready to take your load, sir" muttered Lexxy.

Lexxy had Dante lay down on the bed. She crawled on top of him and took his entire length into her ripping-tight pussy. She started riding gently while Riley stuck her head under her ass and began licking Dante's balls. Still riding, Lexxy bent forward and began kissing Dante deeply and intensely, pulling back every few seconds only to stare deeply into his eyes.

Dante gripped Lexxy's ass tightly as he felt his load coming. Lexxy realized what was happening and sat up to allow her to ride as quick and hard as she could, wanting to milk out every drop of Dante's load. Danted lifted her ass up, then slammed it down to position his cock's head right in front of Lexxy's cervix. Then, it erupted.

Both Lexxy and Dante screamed in orgasmic bliss and Dante's cock unleashed a torrential ripple of Black baby batter. Lexxy could feel Dante's babies flood into her womb and swim inside of her almost immediately, causing her most incredible orgasm thus far and freezing her in place for a few seconds. When she woke up, she lifted her ass up to free the cock from her pussy and leaned forward again to continue kissing Dante. The two made love with their mouths as Dante's copious load began dripping out of Lexxy and into Riley's mouth.

"My turn!" shouted Riley, who began sucking Dante's cock. Dante's hald-hard cock came back to life almost immediately.

Lexxy was in shock. Tom had told her that a man could only cum once a day, but she could feel his hard pressing against her ass. "You're ready again already?" She said, pulling away from his lips.

"Do I look like a one-nut beta boy? Get down there and start sucking," Dante ordered.

The three proceeded to fuck the rest of the night, with Dante blowing loads in Lexxy three times and Riley twice. Dante spent some time on his phone going through the countless nudes and flirty texts sent to him while being fellated, but the two beauties stayed dedicated to pleasuring his cock.

By 2am, the three had had enough and opted to get some rest. With the lights still on, Dante slept in the middle of the two pushed-together beds. Lexxy was to his left and Riley to the right, all three buck-naked. Dante took turns kissing one of them while the other blew him, switching between kisser and blower every few minutes.

Dante began to fade into sleep, but around 3am there was a knock on the door. A white boy came in a few moments later. "S-sorry sir. It's getting late and I- well I needed to get my ba-"

"Shut the fuck up white boy! Eyes on the fucking floor! Take one look up and I'll put you in the fucking ground! Sorry ladies, my cuck ass roommate likely to barge in here sometimes. Now scurry the fuck along! Don't need you fucking losers jerking off to what a real man does," said Dante.

"Yah get the fuck out of here, trash! Can't you see your big strong roommate is pleasuring a couple of girls who wouldn't look at you if you were on fire? Go jerk off into a sock if you wanna be a perv!" added Riley.

Lexxy just sucked louder and more intensely, letting the roommate know nonverbally that he wasn't welcome.

The three drifted off into sleep shortly after.

The next morning, Riley woke Dante with a morning blowjob that turned into yet another round of creampie sex, and the two beauties were finally told to leave as Dante had another gaggle of female guests coming.

The two sluts wondered to their respective rooms, too cockdrunk to walk straight. Lexxy's roommate gave her a disgusting look watching her come home at 9 in the morning with smeared makeup, messy hair and cumstained clothes, but Lexxy didn't give a shit what she thought anymore. She was just an ugly bitch who couldn't get any BBC.

Lexxy cleaned herself up, taking a shower and changing her clothes before finally going to sleep. She awoke several hours later and checked her phone. She saw that Tom had texted her over 20 times in the past twelve hours. And Riley had texted her once. She opened Riley's conversation.

"Hey girl txt me when you're up!"

"Hey, just saw this how r u!!!"

"Good girlll you were a champ last night! Meet me by my room in 30 and we'll go down for food??"

Lexxy quickly got dressed, searching through her mounds of modest clothes to find something sexy. She ended up putting on a red tube top showing some major cleavage and a pair of tight black booty shorts that barely fit over her fat ass. After some quick makeup, she put her hair in the bun and made it to Riley's room. She picked up her friend and the two snowbunnies went down to the cafeteria.

Lexxy could feel her phone vibrating repeatedly as the two friend sat down to eat at the local dining hall.

"Oooh? Who's texting you" inquire Riley

"No one, it's just Tom" Lexxy replied, shooting Tom a few short texts about going to bed early last night and being nervous about classes starting.

"Fuck that cuck! He's not rich, is he?" said Riley.

"His parents are well-off I guess, but not loaded" Lexxy replied.

"Well then fuck him. If a girl like you is gonna cheat on a whiteboy, it should at least be someone who can shower her with expensive gifts and trips. "I'm sure there's at least five white boys in this room from families worth $10-million-plus who would kill to be the boyfriend that bought you the fancy clothes Dante ripped off." snapped Riley.

"Whatever! I've been with him since like middle school, you know? I used to think I loved him. I just gotta figure this all out" Lexxy replied.

"You had your first 100 or so orgasms last night without him, what's there to figure out? Alright whatever you wanna do I guess. Look, there's something you should probably know," Riley added

"What is it?" asked the blonde.

"So, are you on any birth control? Actually, don't even bother answering. Look, the thing you gotta know about being a snowbunny is that the pregnancy risk is very, very high. Dante shot about 3 loads into you last night plus another this morning who-knows-how-much-precum"

"Don't worry I'm on the pill"

"Awww, that's cute. See, the thing is that the pill was developed to protect you from pregnancy by white boys. As I'm sure you figured out last night, Black men are not built the same. You know how the pill works? It stops you from going into the part of your cycle where your cervix lets sperm through. So in the 1970s, housewife sleeps with her little white husband, his baby dick leaks out some watery goo that whiteboys call cum, and the shitty little sperm he does manage to jizz out get stopped by the cervix and can't get to the ovaries. The pill, the IUD, the shot, the arm implant, they all work to keep sperm from getting past the cervix and into the uterus and ovaries. But Black men are, like, breeding experts. Half the time they just break right threw the cervix and cum directly in your womb. Or they'll place the tip of their dick right on the cervix and blow their load directly through it. Black nut cums out like a firehose. Ain't no cervix gonna stop it from getting to your ovaries. And because their sperm counts are so high and their loads are so big, the spermicidal foams and sponges just won't get anywhere near enough sperm to stop you from getting knocked up. Oh, and their sperm is like superpowered where it can survive inside you for weeks at a time, so there aren't any safe days to have sex. Basically the only birth control that works is Plan B because it usually stops you from ovulating entirely. Even then, almost all snowbunnies are preggers in 2-3 years tops because Black men are just so fucking fertile," Riley explained.

"Fuck" Lexxy said, shocked.

"Don't worry, I have like a stockpile of it and I can give you one, if you want. I don't usually tell girls about the pregnancy thing because most of them should be making Black babies anyway, but I think you should think about what I'm about to say. You can either do nothing, probably get pregnant with Dante's kid, marry a rich whiteboy, and ride off into the sunset with a beautiful Black baby and a white cuck to spoil you and raise your kid. Or... well look. You can make a LOT of money looking like you do and doing what you do. Have you ever heard of Onlyfans? Let me show you something." Riley pulled up her phone and showed Lexxy.

"This is my profile. See that? 2112 subscribers. Each one pays $90 a month just to see my pictures, then about $100 extra for each video of mine and about 10 bucks a sentence when they want to talk to me directly. Last month I made more than a heart surgeon makes in a year"

"Holy shit. You can make that much?" Lexxy replied

"And I've only been doing this shit since my eighteenth birthday, like four months ago. If I can keep this up I'll be set for life by the time I can legally drink. White boys have offered me seven figures to have sex with them. But of course I would never actually go that far. But I have taken six figures to let white boys watch me fuck Black men IRL and smell my underwear and stuff. I literally make more money than I know what to do with. I bought a fucking Ferrari last weekend for shit's sake, and freshmen aren't even allowed to own cars," Riley went on.