College Snowbunny Pt. 04

Story Info
Riley's Brother Gets Cucked.
10.6k words
4.13
33.9k
37

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
355 Followers

"And that class, is how racist white men in the 20th century used redlining to keep African Americans out of the suburbs in a way that is still being felt to this day. Now, remember you'll have discussion period on Monday so be sure to come up with three ways that reparations can help Black Americans live on a more level playing field. We're just about out of time, so class dismissed and have a great weekend!"

Lexxy thought that the lecture would never end. She was grateful to learn what she could about the true history of the country she lived in, but it was Friday afternoon and she hadn't had a good Black dick in almost four hours.

Lexxy walked outside the lecture hall. It was a full three weeks since she officially made Tom her bitch and things couldn't be going better. Right at 1:59pm, Tom rolled up to the lecture hall in Lexxy's new Bentley. The all-black beauty cost Lexxy a down payment of 50 grand, which she was easily able to cover with her first month's check from FansOnly. Also easily afforded was Lexxy's brand new wardrobe of sexy and glamourous clothing from designer brands she'd barely ever heard of before. Sporting a sexy, cleavage-baring lacy white tube top, pink miniskirt and white thigh-highs from brands she could barely pronounce, she strutted to the luxury car while white boys broke their necks trying to steal a glance of her juicy ass sweeping with every step.

Tom exited the door, then walked around the car and opened a back door for Lexxy. When the bombshell got in, he closed the door behind her and got back in the driver's seat.

Tom drove off to Lexxy's new place. About 2 miles from campus in the upscale business district of the city, Tom arrived at Lexxy's apartment within a few minutes. He pulled in front of Lexxy's building, a 49-story luxury structure in the most expensive neighborhood in the city surrounded by Michelin-star restaurants and $29 salad lunch restaurants. Lexxy exited the car after Tom opened the door for her and she walked into the lobby.

A doorman greeted the blonde as she walked forward. "Ah, Miss Alexis. Please, allow me to take you to your floor" the tuxedo-clad gentleman said.

Lexxy took the elevator up to the 44th floor and walked to her new apartment. It was a massive 3-bedroom fully-furnished suite with floors of marble, adorned in statues and filled with the highest luxury food, drink, furniture and clothing. Lexxy got a text from the only other tenant on the floor, her friend Riley, who live in an equally grand suite across from her own.

Lexxy made $330,000 in her first month on FansOnly. After buying everything she could ever want, including tuition, the ridiculous apartment, a whole new wardrobe and a down payment on a car that CEO's can barely afford, she still had over a hundred grand left. Her subscriber count was just above 1,000 and growing exponentially every week despite the fact that she continued to put out mostly the same type of content.

Riley was doing even better. Her subscriber count nearly doubled to about 4,000 and she pulled in over $1 million in a month for the first time in her career. Also having no idea what to spend her money on, Riley hired a team of servants to do the work that Tom was doing for Lexxy: drive her around, shop for outfits, do her hair and makeup, cook and clean, cater to her every whim.

The two snowbunnies were reveling in their newfound free time, and the money they were bringing in for themselves and Dante made them two of his favorite bitches. Dante lived on the 47th floor, which he possessed all by himself. Other than Lexxy and Riley, there were five or six girls with popular FansOnly accounts that fucked Dante on camera and gave him a one-third cut of the profits. He was likely making over $2 million a month.

"Ugh, this ytboi wants to jerk off while he eats my ass or something. He's offering his beach house in New Jersey if I do. Can't wait to tell him to fuck off" Riley's text read.

"OMG ur crazy! It's worth it for a beach house!" Lexxy replied.

"Bitch you know how rich I am????" Riley replied. Lexxy laughed when she read it. But it was true.

Tom parked the Bentley in the building's garage then began the mile walk to his loft on the bad side of town. He lived in a dirty, single-room complex in a basement below an Indian restaurant for $800 a month. He had no hot water, no bathroom to his own and no windows. He spend endless hours editing and perfecting Lexxy's many pornographic videos in the tiny desk in his apartment, while also replying to horny messages from fans and coming up with new concepts for videos. When he finished editing, he went shopping and bought Lexxy new outfits for videos along with hair products and makeup. He spent an average of an hour and a half a day serving as Lexxy's personal stylist as well, getting her all pretty and dolled up to be fucked by a better man on camera. What little free time he had was spent sleeping, jerking off to Lexxy and delving deeper into the rabbit hole interracial fetishism for ideas for future content from Lexxy.

"Scene. Now" Tom's phone showed. It was a text from Lexxy.

After two hours of editing and posting Lexxy's scenes from the night before, Tom grabbed his cameras and outfits for Lexxy, took his bike over to Lexxy's apartment and went up to her room.

When Tom entered Lexxy's room, her was surprised to see his ex-girlfriend in sexy lingerie, full makeup, and with a tripod camera already set up in the room.

Tom's jaw dropped, making the Blonde laugh. Riley was also there, he noticed, loudly laughing at the smitten loser.

"Alright, Tommy. I know I can be mean at times. But I guess you were my first love, and the fans do seem to like it when I'm with you. So I thought I'd give you a treat today before the fuck-fest. What have you had to eat today?" Lexxy asked.

"R-Ramen mostly. Same as every other day" said Tom, looking at the ground to avoid being further enchanted by Lexxy's beauty.

"Ramen! That's not good for you! It's too bad I don't pay you more than the scraps I give you! I'll tell you what, Riley and I just got a big steak and caviar dinner to celebrate a well-done workout, but we're too full for desert! Why don't you help yourself to our leftovers?"

"W-wow really?" Tom replied?

"Yah of course! Just a few rules. No hands allowed. And once you cum you have to stop eating. Oh, and the plate's gonna be my ass. Just sweated up a storm by the way! Like, really bad. I think our fans will love this don't you? They seem to think I'm too mean to you! Now take off your clothes. If I feel that little clitty spurt before a minute I'm getting Dante down here to beat your ass so try your best!" Lexxy explained.

Riley snuck behind Tom and pulled his pants down, revealing a hard and throbbing but tiny dicklet. "You really don't wanna say no to this" she whisphered in his ear.

Lexxy was wearing a lacy black bra that let her bouncy tits erupt on the top of it, thick black stockings with a ribbon pattern and no panties. Looking at the lingerie closer, it was wrinkled and damp, suggesting to Tom that Lexxy was working out in her lingerie.

Lexxy layed down on her stomach on the side of her bed. Then she arched her back and stuck he ass in the air to present it to the world. She then flexed her legs at the knees, creating a small cup with the soles of her feet.

Riley went into the kitchen and brought out a large plate of ice cream and began scooping out heaps of it and placing it on Lexxy's sticky, sweaty ass. She was sure to stick the ice cream as far down in the asscrack that she could and Lexxy could feel the cold in the deepest part of her crack. Riley then began applying fudge, carmel, sprinkles and bits of brownie to the ample booty. Finally, some whipped cream and a cherry.

"Hurry up cucky! The camera is rolling!" Riley said with a chuckle as she tied Tom's hands behind his back with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs.

Riley pushed Tom's head into Lexxy's ass, with his bare cock resting in the cup made by Lexxy's feet. Tom was fully bent over into Lexxy's ass with no hands to support him, so he was forced to support himself by leaning all of his weight into her heavly flesh mounds.

"I'm gonna feel when that tiny little dick erupts, Tommy. Dante's put 4 whitebois in intensive care so far this week so try to hang on more than a minute so we don't make it 5, ok?" Lexxy muttered.

Tom barely had time to be disgusted by the smelly, sticky sweat coating his love's booty and body. He had decent food for the first time in weeks, and he had the sexiest ass in his world on his face. He began licking and slurping furiously, to the laughter of Riley and Lexxy.

Tom inhaled as deeply as he could to take in as much of Lexxy-ass-scent as he could. Her mound of meat completely controlled him and he knew it. The best experiences of his life involve that booty and sticking his face it it would probably be the greatest experience of his life until she let him back inside. Tom stuck his tongue out and began slurping whipped cream, then fudge, then melted cream, then Lexxy. Lexxy's heavenly taste, even when mixed in with the booty sweat, was absolute nirvana to Tom and his dick twitched furiously, coming within a knife's edge of cumming. It was about 20 seconds in at this point.

"I guess all that jerking off and porn taught him a thing or two! I thought he'd nut for sure when he got to your skin, Lex!" Riley joked.

"Fuck I really wanna see Dante kick his ass" Lexxy retorted. "Hey assmuncher, how's it feel to have your life controlled by a hole I use to shit? You're literally a slave to the dirtiest part of my body"

Lexxy talking shit to Tom made him hotter, and he continued to eat his way deeper into Lexxy's ass as she belittled him.

"The greatest moment of your life is happening right now and it's literally just you sticking your tongue in a dirty asshole. If you were a real man you could fuck me. Have every inch of my perfect body working to pleasure you" Lexxy teased.

"I wonder, what goes through that little head of yours when you jerk off to me? Do you think about how good I'm feeling with a man you'll never be able to compete with? Or do you just feel sad I'm making his dick feel really, really good while all you get is to jerk off in a tissue" Lexxy teased.

"He's at a minute!" Riley yelled

"Fuck! Oh well. I guess Dante will only destroy you mentally tonight when he cums inside your pretty girlfriend over and over and over" Lexxy continued.

Tom kept eating his way Lexxy's perfectly round booty, happy to sacrifice his dignity for a taste of the body that psychologically destroyed him. When he got to the asshole, he nearly came again but held his nut. He began shoving his tongue as deep in her anus as he could, savoring every taste he could muster.

Lexxy smirked then pushed. Suddenly, a large globule of thick cum was pushed out of her bootyhole and into Tom's mouth. Lexxy felt the thin spurts of cum on her feet immediately.

"Awww, did realizing you were licking cum off my ass put you over the edge? Remember when you used to have a shred of dignity?" Lexxy taunted.

"Oh yah, I should have mention that 'workout' was actually Lex and I getting railed by Dante for two hours. Have fun editing the video where your girlfriend gets creampied by a real man's dick with you eating his nut five minutes after he leaves!" Riley said with a laugh.

Riley and Lexxy both laughed as Tom kept licking, slurping and worshipping her ass for over a minute after he figured out that her ass was caked and filled with cum.

Lexxy began speaking, with Tom still worshipping her dirty, sweaty, cum saturated booty.

"Anyway, consider this a reward. You made me a LOT of money this month. All those 80, 90, 100 hour weeks you've been putting in have really helped free up my schedule and be the hottest, dirtiest, Black-worshipping version of myself and that's made more money than you'll ever touch. And all I have to do is sleep, look fucking gorgeous and get plowed by the biggest piece of meat I've ever fucking seen. And you're working your hands to the bone and living in poverty so I can live a life of leisure, luxury and Black cum in my pussy. So I guess this can be considered a 'I'm keeping you as my manager for now' gift as well. So eat my dirty ass to your heart's content and think about the fact that you're throwing away your entire life to worship the body I literally don't even work out for, Assface!"

Riley laughed. "Come on girl you're being wayyyy too nice to that loser! He only made you 300 G's this month. That's half of what the beach house I was telling you about was worth and you're basically giving away everything I would have to!"

"Let the loser enjoy himself. It's just my ass. If I all I have to do is arch my back and stick my booty out for a few minutes every once in a while, it's worth it isn't it? I basically put no effort into anything except making Dante's cock feel good. This ass slave takes care of the rest. You could use one of these too, Riley! You made three times what I made but you work ten times as hard!" Lexxy said, shoving Tom's face deeper into her ass and ignoring the waves of cum that keep spraying her feet.

"I'd rather be poor than let a white boy fucking touch me. Even if he's just gonna stick his tongue in my ass like that fuckface you're still playing with for some reason" Riley replied.

"Yah, well maybe you can find someone you wouldn't have to touch then. You mentioned you had a brother, didn't you? I've seen you mentally annihilate white boys in a few minutes. I bet you've psychologically neutered him by now after 18 years of living with you," Lexxy replied.

"Ew, my brother? That fucking pervert is out in some Trump cult where he's not allowed to jerk off and forced to work out for 6 hours a day or something. Those right wing militias you see doing all the terrorism shit, he's one of them. I guess I broke him into becoming an incel, but it serves that racist shit right. But he's like a hardcore anti-porn neonazi now. He's not gonna become a porn slave for an interracial sex queen that made his life hell for 18 years," the brunette replied.

"Shit Riley, do you know anything about white boys? I've been having Tom research the interracial porn buyer's market for the past few weeks now. White nationalists are like, the top buyers of interracial porn. They're fucking addicted to it. Seeing the race they love so much get blacked into extinction is like psychological torment for them and those masochists love it," Lexxy replied.

"I don't want him to love it. Fuck that racist little shit. He deserves every bit of the torture I've thrown his way," Riley added.

"Hmmm, alright. What if we could make him your porn manager but make him hate it? I'll have Tom come up with a plan when he's done worshipping my starfish" Lexxy said with a giggle, feeling Tom's third load spray on her feet as the ex-boyfriend gasped for air.

After an extended night of passionate, scream-your-lungs-out, multiple orgasm sex between Lexxy, Riley, Dante and a other half dozen hotties from campus, Tom retired from filming and began the long process of editing the 8+ hours of footage into three or four sellable videos, all the while thinking of ways to blackmail Riley's brother as Lexxy recommended. Given his now-encyclopedic knowledge of interracial porn and the ones addicted to it, it didn't take him long to come up with a plan.

Lin was one of Dante's more somewhat familiar female callers. Eight months pregnant with two of Dante's sons but still drop-dead gorgeous, pregnancy was kind to the future teen mommy of Dante's alpha children. A former beauty queen and one of the few Asian women to place in the top 15 of the Miss Teen USA finals, Lin had always been a knockout. She had a sweet but sultry soft Korean face, uncommonly muscular and toned abs and arms, a fat juicy rear and hard, toned thighs that could crush a watermelon. A favorite fucktoy of Dante's before college, she allowed Dante to impregnate her on her eighteenth birthday all the while being engaged and now married to the son of a billionaire tech mogul from Japan with her husband and their family firmly believing the babies to be biologically her husband's. Pregnancy turned her harsh toned abs into a soft, squishy tummy and swelled her boobies from an impressive DD to a massive J. Her hips widened slightly and her thighs became more soft, but she overall maintained her fitness model figure with bigger tits and a swollen belly. Dante didn't fuck many pregnant chicks but Lin looked like a supermodel before and during her pregnancy so he occasionally invited her into bed.

Lin was everything that Tom needed to honeypot Riley's brother. She was Asian, which white nationalists not-so-secretly love. She was irresistibly sexy. She had met and liked Riley and would likely be willing to help her out. And she absolutely hated racist white boys like Riley's brother and was happy to do anything to make them suffer. When Riley explained Tom's plan to her, she lit up like a lightbulb and was happy to help.

Riley's brother was a 19-year-old named Casey. Riley always loved to psychologically abuse white boys, so one would think that the white boy who spent more time with her than anyone else would end up pretty screwed up. With Casey, you'd be right. Casey was better known on the internet as Bismarck's Endgame, a surprisingly popular figure on the far-right who had nearly a million subscribers across YouTube, Twitter, Telegraph and some right-wing social network. His most popular channel was his YouTube channel, where he mostly made anti-SJW videos and made dog-whistle videos about right wing culture war grievances. His YouTube channel was theoretically anonymous, though many in the far-right community knew that Casey and Bismarck were one in the same. Casey was falling deeper into the dark world of the far-right and had moved into a commune shortly after dropping out of high school with other angry, backed up right-wing white men where he grew even more radicalized and popular.

Lexxy was always surprised by the way that Riley treated her brother. The two siblings texted every day. While a large amount of their texts were insults and Riley taunting Casey about the amount of Black dick she sucked that day, some of their conversations were almost amicable. Riley sent expensive gifts to her brother every week, usually lightly sabotaged in a way that reminded Casey that she was a black cock slut and he was powerless to stop her, but overall they were amazing gifts. One week she sent him three Rolex watch boxes, two of which contained actual Rolex watches and one of which contained a picture of her sucking Dante's cock with a copy of her FansOnly check in it. Riley even once bought her brother a $63,000 Range Rover, the only catch being that Dante had fucked her in every seat in the car and Riley hid about a half dozen pairs of her cum-stained panties in different places in the vehicle, but still it was a free luxury car. Casey would send Riley gifts as well, FaceTime her every weekend and end conversations with "Love ya", and Riley would usually say it back.

Lexxy could tell that, while Riley was genuinely passionate about mentally castrating white males, she had a genuine soft spot for the brother she liked to torment so much.

Another interesting thing about Casey was that he was hot. Not hot the way Dante was, but hot the way Riley was. He wore baggy clothes but you could tell his body was slim and his skin was effortlessly soft and bright. He thought of his face as androgynous, but it was actually feminine to the point that Lexxy thought he'd look like a pretty hot chick with just a wig and some eyeliner. Casey would have been a 10/10 knockout like Riley if he had been born a woman, but he was still a damn cute femboy in Lexxy's eyes, which was the only way she could find white men attractive at that point.

stafbeck
stafbeck
355 Followers