College Snowbunny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And my sister's probably going to put it on the internet unless I give up Bismarck's Endgame, isn't she" Casey deduced.

"Oh, I doubt you'll get off that easy. You might be a disgusting racist, but you're actually cute enough that I felt like I was tormenting a fellow snowbunny, a real cute on to boot. Why don't you get the fuck out of my sight, wait for your sister in the room next door and let me collect my reward, AKA the rest of the night with the BBC that fathered the babies you just bowed down to. And maybe, just maybe, the next time we see each other we can share that BBC together." Lin said, giving Casey one last kiss on the forehead.

The room was unlocked, prepared for just this occasion. Casey sat on the bed and began reflecting on his life, half sobbing. Riley walked in about 20 minutes later, and he could hear a large, thuggish scary Black man walking into the room next to him with Lin in it.

Riley looked beautiful, not that this was a new phenomenon and not that Casey had any incestuous interest. But she was, in that moment, undeniably gorgeous and powerful looking to the point where even Casey was speechless. She was wearing a bright blue smoky eye shadow, dressed in tight leather that flirted the line between clothing and lingerie and 6 inch gladiator heels. She looked more like a dominatrix than a snowbunny.

"Don't just lie there drooling, you fucking loser. All that hard work and all it took was a little plan from the lil' sis and some good Asian pussy, and you threw it all away. Bismarck's Endgame kissing a black-bred belly. Is that how you pictured you'd get cancelled?"

Riley got up and sat next to Casey on the bed and rubbed her head against his neck.

"3 years of hard work, undone by about 2 hours of planning by your cute little sister. Doesn't it feel shameful to be so thoroughly tyrannized by your younger sibling? Aren't big brothers supposed to be tough and manly and successful?"

Casey could hear Lin beginning to moan next door. Riley had intentionally booked hotels with thin walls, it seemed.

"Yah, getting Lin to do that cost me a night of BBC, but it was worth it. 'Cuz now you're my bitch and I hold your entire life in my cute little hands. Isn't that fun?" Riley teased

Casey began sobbing again. "Oh fuck..."

"Oh yah, he's gonna fuck her raw. Positions you could never dream of. He'll cum inside her more times than you can count. And we're gonna be here all night listening in, while I tell you about how life is gonna be from now on. Ok?"

Casey was still sobbing. He nodded.

"OH FUCK! God I missed you Dante, I love you so much! Rip this fucking pussy to shr- OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" the siblings heard from next door

"Oh please, don't mind me. Jerk that tiny little cock to your heart's content. I've had babymaking rawdog sex next to you or within your earshot more times than I can count! It's only fair you get some whiteboi sex around me for once. Go on, jerk that little dicklet while I explain some shit to you."

Casey took off his pants and stripped to his boxers. He began jerking off his little dick under his boxers next to Riley, who was still leaning on him and rubbing her head.

"Oh my God I can't believe you actually did it! Actually, yes I can. Lin really fried herself deep into your psyche didn't she? Probably you can't think of anything else other than jerking off to her right now. That's fine, cum in your boxers again and again. You won't need them for long," Riley teased as the moaning got louder

"Fuck this is hot, I'm gonna join you actually. Fuck you for making me give up a night of BBC. You know I'd literally only do this for you right? You fucking ungrateful trash," Riley said, pulling down her skintight black leather bootyshorts. She then sprawled out, laying her torso next to Casey's and spreading her legs so that one fell to the floor and the other crossed over Casey. She began rubbing herself as well to the sound of Dante fucking.

"Fucckkk... alright let me try to multitask. You'll delete every white supremacist bullshit thing. You'll delete all your little white nationalist videos, make an essay condemning the white supremacist movement, doxx all your little nazi friends and conclude with a link to my FansOnly. That's the first step" Riley said, trying to get the words out while she fingers herself.

"OH FUCK YES DANTE CUM INSIDE RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, AAAHHHHHH!" Lin screamed, while Dante grunted. Riley saw a wet spot in Casey's boxers.

"Your first order is to take off those soiled boxers and look in my bag. Bring it over here, and put on those red panties you see on the top. Dante fucked me in those last night, if they can hold his loads into my pussy without letting any leak out it can handle a few beta loads" Riley ordered.

Casey did as he was told and put on the used panties.

"I'll do anything you want Riley" the defeated man said.

"Next you're gonna come live with me. Same building, one floor down. I live in the megamillionaire suite, I'll be nice and put you in the millionaire suite. You'll get to hear me fuck a lot upstairs. Everything you own and buy will come through me. Want groceries? You'll have to beg me for money. Want gas for that car I bought you? You'll get it from me. I control every facet of your life." Riley said, pausing for a second to continue to enjoy the sounds next door.

"FUCK YES! FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR LITTLE FUCKING GEISHA! Let me be your Chinese princess!" they could hear Lin shouting.

"Fuckkk I wish I was nextdoor. Ugh. Anyway, finally it's gonna be your job to manage a team of simp whiteboys to do all my FansOnly shit for me. There's half a dozen begging for the job. They're gonna pick out my outfits, do my hair, flirt with all those gross boys who pay to DM me, edit my videos, etc. You're gonna oversee all that shit and keep them in line. Also when I finally get preggo like that slut next door you're gonna be my coparent. And by that I mean you and all my butlers and stuff can raise the kid while I work off the baby weight and fuck Dante a lot more, ok? Also, I'm not gonna force you to transition but I think we both know you're not meant to be a male. So hit me up when you're ready to take some hormones and have that stud next door rip your asshole apart."

Casey nodded but kept sobbing and jerking off his cock.

"I can feel your babies kicking! Oh fuck Dante I wanna be your breeding slut until the end of time!" Lin moaned. Casey came again, his panties blocking the load of cum and directing it up onto his belly and face. Riley came as well, and shook so violently she whacked her brother with both an arm and a leg.

By the time the sun rose, Casey and Riley's bed was drenched in femboy cum and pussy juice. Lin and Dante's bed had a shattered bedframe and the couple were fucking on every other surface they could find. Casey had passed out, Riley was cuddled next to him like she used to when she had a bad dream when they were young. She was beginning to dose off as well, as the screaming from next door began to subside. Riley knew her plan went better than she could have imagined. She seemed to not only be able to blackmail her brother, but seemed to actually change his mind.

Casey woke up several hours later to the loud sound of banging next door. Riley was gone from the room and he could hear her moans coming from the next door, along with the moans of several other women. He quickly put together that Lin's time alone with her bull was done, and his sister was probably nextdoor with a harem of other beautiful women fucking his brains out. Recalling the details of last night, he quickly remembered that he was basically lying in a bed drenched with his own cum and his sister's squirting juice. The intoxicating euphoria of Lin's clutch was now several hours removed and, in a sort of post-nut clarity, he lept out of bed to go shower off. Even with the running of the shower he could hear the moans of about four or five different women in the next door. Last night he had finally accepted that he couldn't compete with Black men, but he was still harboring a lot of racist resent and rage. He listened in silent anger as some Black guy, probably a random thug or drug dealer, got more action in the course of a morning than him and all of his white nationalist buddies could get in a hundred lifetimes. He'd accepted that he wasn't good enough, but was still full of anger and resentment over that fact.

When he walked out of the room, he began looking for his clothing. He realized then that Lin had sent him to this room basically naked and that his clothes, along with most of his personal items, were still next door where his sister and all her little slut friends were fucking the shit out of a Black man.

Casey knew better than to go next door to get his items. He'd been knocked out by enough of his sister's lovers to know to never interrupt or confront a Black man while he's balls deep in some prime white pussy. He couldn't risk letting his friends know what was going on either. His only option was to wait in the room and listen to a gaggle of hotties fuck a BBC over and over again until his sister was done and could bring his clothes over. And knowing Riley, he realized that could take a while. Casey began to notice that the hotel room was a bit chilly, too cold to be comfortable waiting naked for several hours. He looked around the room to see if he could find a robe or a set of Riley's sweats or pajamas to wear but came up empty. Staying under the covers wasn't ideal either considering how filthy they were. He eventually eyed a backpack that looked like one of Riley's under the bed and went to search inside it. The only thing inside it was a surprisingly warm looking schoolgirl outfit, likely one of Riley's. Fuck it, he thought. Better than waiting naked in the cold for 4-6 hours.

The first part of the outfit was a nice warm pair of white cotton thigh-high socks. He put them on one at a time, pleasantly surprised with how soft and comfortable they were and how well the slipped on.

The next item was a very short plaid skirt. Normally Casey would never wear a skirt, but he figured at this point his dignity was gone and it was impossible for anyone to have more blackmail on him, so he decided to put it on. The skirt fit around his waist perfectly but was way too short for his liking. He had hoped it would reach down to cover the parts of his thighs not covered by the socks, but the skirt barely hung low enough to cover his cock while he was standing and left part of his ass cheeks hanging out.

Casey was curious to see what he looked like. He went to the bathroom which had a full-height mirror in it. To his shock, he looked... hot. Really, really hot. He always had a slim, soft body type. He was basically naturally hairless below the eyebrows. When he looked at the lower half of his body, he saw a pair of gorgeous feminine legs, sexy stockings, luscious feminine thighs that ever so lightly ballooned out at the junction where the socks ended and a cute girly booty that hung part of the way out of his skirt. He looked like an anime schoolgirl drawn to look as cute as possible. Lin had told him he'd make a pretty girl but he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Next was a padded pushup bra and a short-cut white button down shirt that's tied together around the cleavage. He didn't have any real breasts, but the bra and the shirt layered on top gave the appearance of at least B-cups on him. His flat soft belly was exposed by the short cut of the shirt. If he didn't look like a waifu before, he was looking like one now.

The last thing in the bag was a wig and some makeup. Blonde with pigtails, apparently going for a Britney Spears type of look. There was a tube of makeup and something that looked like a black pencil, which Casey assumed to be eyeliner. Fuck it, he thought. He's gone this far, why not see how hot he can make himself?

He threw on the wig, then began drawing black marks on his eyelids in the mirror. He didn't know anything about makeup, but it looked about right from what he remembered seeing his sister do. Lastly, he put on the bright cherry-red lipstick. It was a little sloppy, but he looked at the mirror and saw a banging hot girl staring back at him.

He realized that he was being turned on by the fact that he was in women's clothes, and looking damn good doing it. The moans of the women next door were becoming even louder. Casey hated how much he was turned on by dressing and looking like a Black man's slut, and how hot he found the moans of women getting railed by a BBC. But he just couldn't help himself. He laid down in bed and began jerking his little dick and imagined all the things that the big scary Black man was doing to that room full of hotties. Soon he was moaning as loudly as the sluts next door.

Suddenly, the door in the corner of the room facing Lin's room began to open. Casey's heart exploded.

"Fuck," he muttered to himself, realizing that his hotel room and Lin's must have been connected. And there was a good chance everyone next door heard him moaning. He hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to change.

Before he could even take a step, Dante walked in carrying Riley and one other girl over his shoulder, with about three girls following him. The huge Black man saw Casey in his schoolgirl outfit and makeup and smiled.

"Shiittttt, y'all have been holding out on me. There's more bitches on this side!" Dante muttered, prompting the girls to giggle.

"Fuck, I don't even give a shit you're wearing my outfit, but you're not allowed to look hotter than me!" Riley cracked.

"What are you waiting for white bitch? You don't see a mouth around my cock, do you?" Dante asked firmly.

"I-I-I..." Casey struggled to get words out as the naked, towering, terrifyingly muscular man walked toward him. He had to raise his head higher and higher to maintain eye contact with Dante as the stud walked closer to him.

"Did I ask you to fucking speak, white bitch? Get on your knees and open your mouth" Dante ordered.

Casey started shaking but his legs bent on their own. By the time Dante was next to him he was on his knees kneeling.

"That's a good bitch. Time to get choked"

"I-I- I'M NOT A BITCH YOU DIRTY N-" Casey finally managed to shout, interrupted by Dante's hand pushing his head to Dante's manhood with Casey's mouth sliding over Dante' cock. The force from Dante's hand jammed Casey's mouth to open beyond it's limit and his throat to open up, deepthroating the first 8 or so inches of Dante's manhood.

Casey feigned resistance for a few seconds, then became neutral and then finally began to suck Dante's cock with enthusiasm.

"Shit, thirty seconds. That was less time than it took Lexxy to start sucking it!" Riley quipped, still over Dante's shoulder and looking down at her "brother" slobbering on Dante's manhood.

Casey's little dick got even harder and began to pop up from below the miniskirt he was wearing. Dante got more aggressive and began pulling Casey's face deeper over the BBC, stretching the racist's throat and compressing his windpipe which made Casey intermittently choke.

The girls laughed while they watched Casey's mini dick grow and how it compared to Dante's behemoth. As Casey continued taking Dante's cock, the cock began twitching and finally spurted a small thin load as Casey moaned.

The girls all laughed at the tiny load while Dante kept skullfucking the racist sissy.

Dante pumped more and more aggressively as the racist's eye began to roll back and his body went limp. Pumping deeper and deeper, Dante unleashed a massive grunt and shoved the entire length of his cock down Casey's throat.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh FUCK!" Dante grunted and his powerful balls pumped an enormous load down the sissy's throat.

Casey then fell to the ground as cum began to leak out his mouth and nose. Having Dante's cock down his throat for so long, combined with his skyrocketing heart rate made him pass out from hypoxia. As he collapsed into a pool of Dante's cum and his own, the last thing he heard was Dante barking "Alright which one of you bitches is next?"

Casey woke up several hours later. His hotel room was now full of about half a dozen to a dozen naked beauties, all passed out like he was, all leaking cum from their pussies, mouths, assholes and other places. He looked around. There was not a dry pussy in site. Dante had creampied every single girl in the room. The racist could still feel Dante's thick load in his throat, mouth and stomach. He realized how potent the Black man's cum was and began to cringe thinking about how many beautiful pure white wombs that the Black man next door had polluted and fertilized that day.

Riley walked into the room a few minutes later, covered head to toe in thick creamy baby batter. "Oh shit you're already awake! I thought you'd be out until morning. Well get your shit together, we're going back to my place. I have a little spot for you under my suite so you can listen to Black men rail my pussy all night from underneath. Don't bother washing yourself off or changing, I think you'd look cute in your little school slut outfit and all that nut on your face"

Riley put on a tube top, miniskirt and a pair of high heels then went with Casey to the car without washing off or showering. Riley drove the two back to her place and showed Casey to his new place, a three-bedroom flat directly below Riley's in the same beautiful luxury building.

Casey began his life as Riley's assistant. He had a new job, a new apartment and all the things he could ever want to buy- as long as Riley approved. Riley stocked his new apartment with sexy female lingerie, skirts, makeup, wigs, hair products and high heeled shoes. She blocked all porn sites from Casey's wifi except for interracial sites, and bought Casey premium memberships. She littered the apartment with business cards of doctors who specialized in male-to-female transitioning and hormone replacement therapies. Casey sent a list of all his little nazi friends and their true identity and sent them to Lin as promised. Lin made a a plan to dox all of the racists live on an FansOnly screening while breastfeeding her new Black baby once it was born in a few weeks. As he settled into his new life, Casey was beginning to understand his true purpose.. He was well on his way to becoming a top BBC slut, just like "his" sister.

*Note: Lemme know what you think down! Want this series to continue? Another Black Alpha's Day? Ideas for new series? Love to hear your feedback!