College Snowbunny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Riley's soft spot for Casey, or maybe because of it, she was determined pull her brother from the far-right racist community he was growing and domesticate him to be her assistant. And Lin was just the girl to do help her do it.

Lin always considered tricking white boys to be one of the most brainlessly easy things she could do, because seducing white boys was so brainlessly easy. As women of all races flocked to Black men and with the old systems of segregation, slavery and redlining no longer in place to stop Black men from going crazy on the women throwing themselves at them, white men were becoming increasingly starved of affection and sexual relief. When a beauty like Lin gives them some attention, they don't ask questions and they don't ponder motives. Even the somewhat famous ones like Casey.

When Lin began messaging Casey on his Bismarck channel, it only took a few days before the dumb racist agreed to meet her in a hotel room.

When the time came for them to meet, Casey met Lin in a hotel room that she had booked for the two of them. Casey was shocked when the woman opening the door was indeed the stunningly beautiful woman who had been messaging him and telling him what a huge fan she was.

Lin was wearing a beautiful red dress that covered about halfway up her cleavage to her upper thigh, with an opening on the left leg that left nearly the entire leg exposed. She looked equally sexy and classy like an expensive callgirl. Her ample bosom, toned legs and swollen belly were all exemplified by the dress.

Casey stared with his jaw dropped like an idiot, his tiny cock instantly hardened and pressed weakly against the zipper in his pants.

Lin giggled. "Well don't act surprised babe I'm not any different than the girl you've been talking to! My, you're a cutie aren't you? I had no idea Bismarck's Endgame would be such a hottie" the vixen said.

"H-Hi. I'm Casey. Nice to uhhh meet you."

"Please, Casey, come in!" Lin said.

Casey took a few steps in. Lin walked behind him and shut the door. Before Casey could get a word in, Lin kissed him passionately on the lips. She stuck her tongue in Casey's and spun it in circles. The sensation of her soft warm lips and tongue made Casey body go numb and his muscles go limp. Lin kissed deeper, pulling his face into hers and began breathing warm air softly into Casey's mouth along with the dancing of her tongue. She cupped his face and changed her lips' position to form a circle on Casey's, now moving her tongue up and down. While doing this, she rubbed her massive mammories and swollen tummy against Casey's torso and passaged his cock with her knee. She could feel his cock was tiny but fully erect, rock-hard and throbbing. Casey's muscles grew completely limp and he began to collapse, only to be held up by Lin's strong arms while she continued to make love with her mouth. Lin dragged Casey to the bed where he collapsed with Lin still kissing. She kept her lips sealed to Casey's as she gently lowered him onto his back on the bed. When he was fully layed on the bed, Lin switched back to tongue-circles while occasionally nibbling on his tongue and lips. She climbed on top of Casey's body, straddling him while kissing until her ass was right above his cock. Still locking lips and kissing, she moved his right hand to her left breast and his left hand to her belly, all the while grinding her ass on his dick. Within seconds, she heard Casey make a wimpy grunting sound, convulse a few times and moan, and she felt a small wet spot on her ass a moment later. She giggled, took her lips off of Casey's, leaned back while still sitting on his cock and made eye contact with the man below her with a satisfied look on her face. "Was that your first time cumming from just a kiss?"

Casey was too embarrassed to speak and couldn't get any words out.

"Oooh! I get it! That was your first kiss, wasn't it? You may be a cutie but I guess not too many girls these days are into white cuties, are they. Tee-hee-hee!"

"No! It wasn't my first! It wasn't..." Casey retorted, unable to look the supreme sex being on top of him in the eye.

"Awww, don't be shy! Just blame that on my pesky pheromones. These things happen to guys when you're preggers. This baby does stuff to my body, you know? Now I can't stop fucking guys and guys can't stop cumming for me!"

"Sh-Shut up! I just wasn't expecting to be kissed so suddenly, that's all! I've been kissed lots of times!" Casey snapped back.

"Sure you have baby. Just get that dick working for me soon" she said, kissing him on the cheek and getting off of him. "I'm gonna go... powder my nose. Why don't you, I don't know, change your underwear and wait out here for me, ok?"

Lin went into the bathroom. Pulling her phone out of her cleavage, she texted Riley.

"Everything good from your end?"

"Yass! The lighting, audio, and angles are great. Keep the lights on. I wanna see how many loads you can make that loser blow lmao" Riley responded.

Lin grabbed a bag of toys from the bathroom and checked to make sure everything was there. Casey was sitting on the bed in a fresh pair of pants with his shirt still on.

"Oh hey! I was just in the bathroom doing innocent, non-cocaine things hee-hee! Are you ready to ruin another set of pants Bismarck?!" she said teasingly, shaking her torso and breaking her breasts jiggle.

Lin walked over and sat on Casey's lap, grinding her ass. She once again put his right hand on her breast and left hand on her belly. "Wow! Look who's self control is already improving! By load 8 you might be able to finally get me the dick in my pussy I came here for!"

"Shut up!" Casey said, embarrassed by the Asian's constant teasing.

Lin pulled a small speaker out of the bag and pressed play. It was set to a sort of rap station and a Nicki Minaj song started playing.

"Oooh! You're about to get a treat. Take off your pants and move to the chair, my little minuteman" Lin teased.

Casey moved to a sofa chair in the corner of the room as the Asian beauty danced, shaking her hips perfectly in rhythm with the beat of the song and causing her swollen breasts and bloated belly to jiggle. When the first verse started to pick up, Lin turned around and let Casey stare as she shook her ass. Casey's tiny manhood sprang back to life and began to get hard again. When the chorus came on, Lin backed into Casey and began shaking her ass in his face, then lowering her booty onto his lap and began rubbing his lap with her firm heavenly backside.

"Hard for me already, Bitch-marck?" Lin teased, throwing her cheeks on Casey's tiny boner and able to feel the small but fully hard pecker. Lin then pulled up her dress over her booty, allowing her strong and shapley butt cheeks to grind on Casey's bare boxers. When the chorus ended, Lin turned herself around and straddled Casey, her juicy cheeks still grinding on Casey's little weenie. As the second verse sped up, Lin caught Casey staring at the huge cleavage spilling out of her dress and began to lover the dress, revealing a set of melons larger than cantaloupes with swollen, distended nipples. By the time the song's breakdown came, Lin realize that Casey was once again approaching the point of no return my the way he started moaning and his dick started twitching. The beauty then somersaulted upside down on the racist's chest, landing her swollen belly down on his torso, her ample bosom on his cock and her pussy in the air in front of his face, sandwiching his neck with her thighs.

"Cum" she whispered, squeezing her thighs and drawing Casey's face deep into her pussy. His cock obeyed, unleashing a large wave of thin, watery goo that dribbled endlessly onto Lin's milkers. His cum continued to spurt for a surprisingly long time, producing enough cum to generously cake Lin's beachballs.

Lin relaxed her hips and got off of Casey, who at this point was beet red, out of breath and sweating profusely. The pregnant beauty slipped her dress down to the floor and stepped out of it, leaving her in merely a set of black lacy silk panties.

Lin climbed back onto Casey's lap. She stuck her cream-coated breasts in front of his face and allowed the loser to stare.

"That's two loads and you haven't even gotten me naked yet. I really did come here to fuck all night, you know. This is the rare opportunity for you to not die a virgin, and you just keep wetting yourself. Here's my last offer to you". Lin then pinched the tips of her cum-caked nipples and a sizable stream of milk came out of both nipples. The streams of milk were each masterfully aimed at each of Casey's eyes, each making direct contact. Lin giggled while Casey retracted in pain and tried to wipe his eyes clean.

"You get one last chance to stick you cock in my cunt. I'll be naked when you wake up. Just endure five minutes, and I'll give you the greatest night any white boy has had in years. I will rock your fucking world. All night. As many times as you cum. Until you pass out in ecstasy. A night you'll think back to and remember for the rest of your life when your stroke your little wee-wee. But if you cum before you enter my pussy. Well, let's just say I'll fuck your whole life up. Ok? Now, go to sleep"

Lin then wrapped her hands around the back of the still-struggling racist's head and pulled his face into her milky cum-soaked breasts. Her massive cleavage easily encompassed his whole face and he was immediately cut off from air. Flailing and struggling, he became hypoxic in seconds and passed out below Lin within 20 or 30 seconds.

Casey awoke some time later tied to the bed by the corner posts with a naked Lin napping and cuddling next to him.

"Wh-What the fuck! Did you suffocate me?" Casey said, realizing his situation.

"I did silly. You passed out after about 10 seconds of breast smother. You also came like 2 times while you were passed out from me cuddling you a little too hard but I won't count that. You ready for the five minutes to start? Good luck! These next five minutes will be the start of either the best or worst day of your life!"

"What the fuck you bitch? You can't j-"

Lin shut him up quickly by plopping her ass on his face and sitting reverse cowgirl. Lin laughed as his small cock instantly began to rise and harden. Wiggling her hips, she began to taunt him as to how easy she was going to win this.

"Five minutes? What a joke. You haven't lasted two yet. I'm so mean to make you try to do what's impossible, Tee-hee-hee!" Lin taunted.

Casey let out a muffled scream into Lin's ample booty. Lin lifted her rear to let the racist speak.

"You- you just cheated! All three times! You come at me when I'm not ready and do all sorts of foreplay! No one can hold their load when you do that!" he cried.

"Awww, thank you. I think that's the closes thing to a complement you've given me tonight. Who says whitebois don't have game? Alright, since you're such a sweetie, I'll give you a fighting chance. The timers at 4:30. After I climb down off of you, all I'm going to do is lay down next to you and look you in the eye. If you just close your eyes, you'll win! I'll even limit myself to 3 words spoken so I can't talk the load out of you"

"You arrogant fucking bitch. You think you can make me cum just by laying next to me? Fine, game on. I'll make you my slut tonight you chink bitch!"

Lin calmly got off and layed down next to the chained racist. There was still four minutes and ten seconds left on the clock, plenty of time. She lowered herself to about his shoulder level, turned on her side, arched her back and began staring Casey in the eye.

The white boy looked at Lin's eyes and saw the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, up close, staring lovingly at him and he began to feel a sensation of euphoria.

Casey closed his eyes tightly while Lin continued to smirk and stare lovingly. He couldn't keep his eyes closed for more than a few seconds at a time and every time he opened them to stare back at Lin, he stared longer.

Lin merely lied there, staring tenderly.

He couldn't take any more. He met Lin's eye and made simple eye contact for a few moments while flashes of warmth ran through his system. Through his periphery, he could see Lin's enormous breasts, plump and natural and full of milk to lovingly feed her baby. Casey brought his eyes down towards Lin's bountiful bosom, just as lovely with his eyes focused on it. They jiggled and squished with every movement she made but sat firm and upright, defying gravity as Lin layed.

Lin watched as Casey's eyes sank lower to Lin's swollen, round tummy. The baby bump sat perfectly in her belly, giving her a sexy extra curve without adding any fat rolls or love handles to the side of her waist. She knew she could probably finish him with a gesture like lovingly rubbing her belly, but she wanted to humiliate him even more than that, plus there was still a solid three minutes left.

Lin's swollen belly hid her thighs and upper legs from the angle that Casey was staring from so he brought his eyes up to Lin's. Lin was now wearing a discernably smug expression compared to the loving one earlier.

"I know your game bitch. Sure I might keep looking at you but you can't make me cum! Especially by saying those words you're planning. Yah, I know what your game is. You think you can make me cum by saying 'I love you', don't you? Those are the three words you're saving. It's not gonna work you bitch!" Casey exclaimed.

Casey diverted his eyes to Lin's tummy again. Lin's belly was absolutely beautiful, transcending sexiness and just representing a perfect place of maternal love, warmth and protection. His mind imagined his child in there, growing healthy in the loving beauty's womb. He imagined his child breastfeeding on Lin's enormous rack, growing big and strong and become the beacon of white strength that he believed in. Casey's mind and soul felt weightless and at peace, as if staring at Lin's naked gorgeousness solved every problem he had in the world. The tranquility lasted only a few seconds, quickly becoming longing, then desire, then lust. Casey began sweating, his cock once again became rock-hard and he felt waves of lust go through his body every few seconds. His eyes went to Lin's once again, now wearing an even more smug expression with wide eyes, a faint smile and adorably contracted cheek muscles. His load was coming. He knew he couldn't stop it. He knew Lin won, without even saying the "I love you" phrase. He was going to lose without ever hearing it. He prepared himself for the point of no return, knowing he was well shy of 5 minutes.

"The baby's Black" Lin declared proudly, moments before Casey's cock erupted in a geyser of thin sticky clear liquid.

Lin giggled while Casey made a contorted mortified face, aware of the opportunity he just squandered.

Lin hugged Casey's cum-soaked body, pressed her breasts against his chest and her belly against his.

"You're really cute when you squirm, you know? Don't feel bad Casey. You never had a chance in the first place" she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Casey nearly cried as Lin continued to embrace him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold back on you, Casey, but this was an important lesson. Tonight you came to a kiss, a dance and to eye contact. You can't really keep on believing you're genetically superior, can you?" Lin said as she tenderly untied her captive.

"Come on. Do you know who the daddy of these babies are? That's right, these babies. I'm carrying twin boys. Their daddy is a 6-foot-5, drug dealing thug that puts white boys in the hospital for fun. His cock is thicker than your bicep. He fucks girls like me three at a time, nuts whenever he wants and has impregnated nearly every girl he's ever fucked. Do you really think someone like you could compete with that?"

Casey was full-blown crying at this point. "I just- I just wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna fuck anyone so bad. Just once I wanna feel the love and devotion you fucking whores show to Black men every day of their lives. I wish I was one tenth the man that they are. I-, I-" Casey couldn't get any more words out as he continued to breath down. Lin held him close and let him rest his head on her lap.

"You have to have realized by now that's a fantasy, Casey baby. You have to have realized you can't compete with them. The Black cock that knocked me up is the same Black cock that your sexy-ass sister fucks on camera three times a day and let her buy you that Range Rover you drove here with. Deep down you know why women never give you the time of day. You weren't meant to compete with Black men, sweetie. The strongest, fastest, most savage men get the women and pass on their genes. That's how the species gets stronger. That's how the world moves forward." Lin tenderly explained.

"Don't you realize I get that? I've always known I couldn't compete. Ever since I was 9 and tried to scare off a Black 6 year old for talking to my sister and he pummeled me into the ground" Casey said through tears.

"Oh honey. I'm so glad to hear you say that. Will you stop all that White Supremacist garbage that's poisoning the minds of young white men everywhere and admit that your hatred is all rooted in the fact that you can't compete with Black men?" Lin asked.

"I-I admit it. All that white supremacy talk was bullshit. All that Bismarck's Endgame bullshit was just hatred built on the fact that I cannot compete with Black men" Casey admitted.

"Good honey. You need to stop being terrified of the Black penis and start embracing it. Look at your feminine body. A little makeup and a wig, and you could be prettier than your sister! Think about what a few months of hormones could do" Lin added.

"I-I always was curious what all the fuss about BBC was," Casey meekly admitted.

"Good. I think there's just one thing left to do. You need to atone for your hatred. You need to apologize to Black men for your years of racism and all the minds you poisoned," Lin said.

"O-Ok. When I leave this hotel, I'll find a Black man and apologize to him," Casey conceded.

"Leave? Who says you gotta leave? Didn't I tell you, I'm carrying two mountains of masculinity in my tummy right now. Apologize to them. Beg them for forgiveness. Kiss my belly and thank my womb for its part in eradicating White Supremacy" Lin said.

"Kiss your belly? Kiss a womb filled with Black babies? Lin, that's like the antithesis of everything I've stood for the past few years" Casey argued.

"Do it. You know it's the right thing. Show respect to your superiors," replied Lin.

Lin stood up, her large belly protruding majestically and defiantly in front of the defeated White Nationalist. Casey got on his knees and stared at the beautiful tummy for a few seconds, and ultimately decided he needed to do it.

"I-I'm so sorry young Kings. For the hate I've espoused. The minds I've tainted. I'm sorry for upholding the evil of White Supremacy. I'm sorry that I projected my hatred of myself and my inadequacies on your race. P-please both of you, grow strong. D-Drink from your mother's magnificent bosom to your heart's desire. Grow strong from your mother's milk. Grow into ruthless, powerful enemies of White Supremacy like your father. Beat down any racists like myself who get in your way. Bear as many Black children as you can and stop the propagation of White Supremacy womb by womb, as your father did." Casey said before giving Lin's womb a long, submissive kiss while still on his knees.

"Lin, I-I love you" Casey muttered.

"Oh honey. I made you cum with my eyes. Of course you do," Lin said, rubbing his head as he knelt.

"M-My sister set you up to this, didn't she." Casey muttered.

"Tee-hee-hee. Well I don't touch white boys for free you know" Lin replied.

"This is all on camera, isn't it?" Casey realized.

"Big time" Lin replied.