All Comments on 'College Sports'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Dicks Up

Would love a sequal to this story!

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 8 years ago
A Fun and Enjoyable Read

I liked your story quite a bit and I look forward to seeing more of your writings. The story was well written with a couple of things. One of which was in the sentence "Still, I preserved". I believe the word you intended to use was persevered, which means to continue on. If I am wrong I apologize. An editor should be able to catch things like that for you.

I greatly appreciate your efforts and hope that you continue writing. Five stars from me and I placed both you and your story in my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a novel idea and well written, too

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Bright idea

I've read several of your stories and enjoyed them. This is particularly good. I'm not a fan of very long series, as I enjoy new ideas, but that's personal taste. Agree on the few minor errors - contact me if you want them sorted.

Thanks, and please keep writing

rso13rso13over 8 years ago
Love to have more chapters

I gave it 5 stars but would also like to see it continue. You have set it up nicely to go down a few different paths e.g.the next year with more nude swim contests with new staff, a day at the nudist resort, and an introduction of a male swim team etc. Also, let’s not forget that the original olympics were held in the nude. Gymnasium comes from the root term gymno, which means naked. In biology a plant that is a gymnosperm is a plant with naked seeds i.e. instead of the seeds being hidden inside a fruit they are exposed. I think it would be great if the school held its own original olympics. In the first modern olympics held in Athens in 1896 the USA athletics team came close to competing in the nude because the males had read about the original olympics.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
College Sports

This is the swim team of any man's dreams. Predictable so far but a fun read.

TheLotusDragonTheLotusDragonover 2 years ago

Wow! This story was amazing. I've always thought that the world should stop being a bunch of prudes and let nudity happen in public. The thought of having a swim team (or any sports team really) be naked while competing would be amazing! So many people would show up. Definitely hope this happens for real sometime! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2402 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES