College Spring Break Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 1 of being my denial slave.
2k words
4.31
11.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so hard from watching Romena squirm last night, I decided to cum on her sexy, helpless body before I left her for the night. All that build up from her dressing so sexy before spring break got me so horny, but I decided to wait until break started to let out a big load. Of course, remember, she will really get the teasing from me this week since she teased me all last week with those sexy clothes.

The next morning, I woke up feeling well rested. I didn't hear anything, so I figured Romena must have been fast asleep. I opened up the door and I see a few dark spots on the sheets underneath her. That was the pussy juice just dripping out of her. I knew she couldn't cum from penetration alone, so that's why I was careful about how to tease her and to keep her aroused.

As I walked over to her, I started massaging her beautiful tits! She awoke to my touch. I removed the blindfold and ball gag. "Good morning, my little slave girl! Did you sleep well?" I asked as I continue to give her body a rub down.

"It was hard for a while, but I eventually fell asleep. I am so horny, master! I can feel my pussy contracting on the dildo!" She started to thrust her hips again.

"I know. I was very deliberate about your week in denial. So, we'll start off with some breakfast this morning! What would you like?" I listened to her as I started undoing her shackles.

"I would love waffles and sausage with maple syrup. And orange juice." I figured she'd pick that. With the week she'll be having, she needs the extra energy. And hydration will be important too since she'll be leaking from her pussy all week long!

I quickly cuffed her hands to the front of her collar and brought her into the living room. I sat her down on the counch and put a standing tray in front of her. I saw her testing the cuffs to see how far she could move her hands. "Remember, your hands are only cuffed in front of you when you eat." She could move them enough to reach in front of her, but not far enough to even touch her breasts.

As I was making the breakfast, I saw her gyrating on the couch. That dildo must feel really good. "I must tell you, that dildo is molded from my cock! I had it specially made just for you so my cock is on your mind most of the day!" That turned her on even more. I could see some juices running down her leg. I decided to have her sit on a towel to protect the couch.

As we both ate our breakfast and watched some TV, it was time to shower. I re-cuffed her hands behind her back and we moved into the bathroom. I took the keys and uncloked the chastity belt. I removed the butt plug first and then slowly, every so slowly, removed the dildo. I fucked her with it for a bit and she seemed to have enjoyed that. Then I took it completely out and let her do her business before we got into the shower.

Once in the shower, there was a special hook installed for like a place to store your shampoo and stuff. I used that as a point to cuff her hands above her head. I got her wet with the shower head and started using her shampoo and body wash. Of course, I paid extra special attention to her desperate pussy. She started to grind her hips again. "Control yourself, slave! Remember, you won't cum until midnight Sunday!" She let out a whimper and I rinsed her down as well as her hair.

After, I blow dryed and brushed her hair. I won't lie, I kinda liked doing this for her. Showing her how much I care about her and doing things for her. Then, I brought her over to the towel rack, put the chastity belt and butt plug back on and put her on her knees. I cuffed her hands to the towel rack above her head and I got the spreader bar for her knees to keep them spread. I'm going to give her a show and I know she'll try to rub her legs together for more friction, but this is to show her I was in control of her sexual release, not her!

I got in the shower and started to sensually rub myself. My shampoo and body wash was all over me. I even lathered up my cock and balls more. As I was doing this, Romena got even more aroused. She couldn't sit still. Her body was writhing in sexual frustration. She wanted me. I started to stroke my cock. The more her hips just grinded, the harder and faster I stroked. I saw her attempt to bring her legs together, but of course, the spreader bar prevented that. More and more I stroked until I let out a big load into the shower. She moaned and whined as she saw me get my release while she is denied hers. Poor girl.

After taking a moment to collect myself, I dried myself off and I heard her say, "please, master! I need release! Let me cum!"

"You know the rules! Now onto your porn watching session." I undid the spreader bar and re-cuffed her hands behind her. I lead her into the room where she will spend the next fours hours in tease and denial hell. The special bondage chair, butterfly vibrator with a dildo that will cut power when it senses she gets close, and a computer playing videos of women cumming in bondage. This will drive her insane.

When I get her to the chair, I started applying all of the restraints. Her hands and arms behind the back rest with her tits pushed out. Each leg had their own restraints to keep her legs spread. A strap for each her upper and lower torso. I took off the chastity belt and butt plug (she needs a little comfort). I took a dildo gag and fucked her needy pussy with it until she was at the edge. I then strapped the dildo gag into her slutty mouth so she could taste her arousal. Then strapped the dildo butterfly vibrator.

"This, my dear, it really going to make your desperate pussy drip. It will sense when you get right to the edge and cut off all power. Leaving you desperate and humping your hips. The porn you'll be watching the next four hours is women cumming in bondage. I know, so frustrating to see others get their release while being denied yours, but I don't care! Deal with it, slut! Oh, and I'll have a little camera here recording your reactions that I can watch in the other bedroom! I'll be getting off watching you squirm as you watch porn helpless to do anything about your desperate pussy. Have fun, you whore!"

As I walked out, there was some moaning from her as the vibrator started. I closed the door, went into the next bedroom, and watched as she was subjected to her torture. The first hour, she was mainly moaning, nothing too exciting yet. By hour 3, she was struggling hardcore. She was humping like crazy and just moaning for some relief. I saw her look into the camera as if she were begging me to let her cum. I took a pair of her panties and ejaculated into them by hour 4. Seeing her so helpless and needy just gets me off really good.

I went into the bedroom and shut everything off. I removed the vibrator and gag. She sat there in a daze of arousal and frustration. I asked how she was doing and she said "I'm so fucking horny! I don't know if I can do this a whole week. But, at the same time, I want you to force me to."

"You know your safe words, correct? You know you can use them at any time and we can stop it. Until I hear those from you, I won't let you out. New thing, if you have a gag, just violently shake your head so I know you need something." This seemed to reassure her. "I have a pair of panties here I came into watching you squirm. I will put this in your mouth and panel gag you so you can taste my jizz. Affer, I'm going to put you to work."

She looked confused as I undid all of the restraints and locked her back in chastity and the butt plug. She didn't understand what I meant by putting her to work.

I took her into the kitchen where I instructed her what to do. "Alright, slave girl. Part of you teasing me with your wardrobe last week is when I decided to really make you suffer. You will do all of the cleaning in bondage. Yes, your hands will remain cuffed. Me, on the other hand, I will be watching some TV as you clean. Get busy, slut!"

I saw her clean the best she could. She struggled, but I was impressed with what she could do. It took her a couple of hours, but she did the cleaning, the dusting, the vaccuming, and the disinfecting. Hm...maybe I need to think of something else. Anyway, it was lunch time.

I bound her as I did during breakfast. She asked for some steak. I was happy with that. I un-gagged her and we chowed down. Afterwards, I shackled her to the bed.

I removed her chastity belt and began teasing her with a feather. She was really begging for my cock, but I didn't give it to her unless I decided she earned it! After an our of teasing her with the feather, I decided to start fucking her. I put on a condom, and teased the entrance of her pussy with my cock. She just begged and pleaded to start fucking her, but I kept teasing her. She needed it so bad! After 5 minutes, I couldn't take it either. So, then I started plowing into her. Her moans were so sexy! She kept saying "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..."

I pulled out and she thrashed in her bonds and humping the air. "You almost came without my permission! Naughty slave girl! Just for that, I'm going to have this feather attatched to a machine to drag it over your pussy for the next 2 hours. I'm going to cum on you and go take a nap."

I let out another big load and set the machine up. She begged and apologized, but it was too late for her. I left the room to go take a nap. I fell asleep to the sweet sweet spunds of her moans.

After 2 hours, I woke up and came back to the bedroom. "How was our little punishment? Did we learn our lesson?"

"Yes, master. I'm sorry!" She was so sincere I ALMOST considered letting her cum. But no. I undid her restraints, let her use the bathroom and then it was time for supper.

For supper, we had some soup. Perfect to replenish any electrolytes! After supper, I re-chained her to the bed and did another fucking session. I asked her, "so how was this first day in denial?"

"I actually really like this. It's frustrating, but I love feeling so submissive under your control! I am so horny all the time!"

"That's good. Well, I'll leave the chastity and butt plug off for tonight. However, I'll let the porn keep playing all night. "Really get you in the mindset for tomorrow." I left the room and she was humping the air like crazy. I went into the other bedroom and played games for the rest of the night. One more jerk off and I went to bed. I love listening to her moans!